PDA

View Full Version : *Google: Do They Know Too Much?*

chesswarsnow
11-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Does Google know too much about you?
2. Is this new Droid OS system, going to learn more about you, stuff you don't want revealed?
3. Anyone have an opinion on this?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chloe
11-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Does Google know too much about you?
2. Is this new Droid OS system, going to learn more about you, stuff you don't want revealed?
3. Anyone have an opinion on this?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They probably know too much

chesswarsnow
11-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Sorry bout that,

They probably know too much

1. They are liberals, should we worry,.......much?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chloe
11-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

only if their atheists......

chesswarsnow
11-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Sorry bout that,

only if their atheists......

1. But what information do they have on us, that is dangerous for us?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
11-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You are liberal, right down to your bigotry. You've nothing to worry about.

chloe
11-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But what information do they have on us, that is dangerous for us?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I suppose if they know your habits online, they would be able to profile you. They already do that when you shop at a store and use a discount card like at Albertsons, or Smiths, now they know what you shop for. If you shop online they prolly sell you to lists. They know what interests you where you surf, what you read. It's pretty good for them to profile you and use it to sell to advertisers, public relations agents, so that they can get a good majority of how to manipulate the masses in media, in speeches and rhetoric. Or.....I am just paranoid. I suppose it could be dangerous. But it could also be protective if they can detect terrorists.

chesswarsnow
11-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

I suppose if they know your habits online, they would be able to profile you. They already do that when you shop at a store and use a discount card like at Albertsons, or Smiths, now they know what you shop for. If you shop online they prolly sell you to lists. They know what interests you where you surf, what you read. It's pretty good for them to profile you and use it to sell to advertisers, public relations agents, so that they can get a good majority of how to manipulate the masses in media, in speeches and rhetoric. Or.....I am just paranoid. I suppose it could be dangerous. But it could also be protective if they can detect terrorists.

1. Perhaps so, maybe they do secret info transfers to the FBI, CIA, what not?
2. Maybe they should do more of it, if they know something.
3. Put people on watch lists.
4. Sorta tattle tail on muslims.
5. I'm for it! :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-07-2009, 11:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

You are liberal, right down to your bigotry. You've nothing to worry about.

1. How so?
2. Thou you may be topic stealing,......

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chloe
11-07-2009, 11:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Perhaps so, maybe they do secret info transfers to the FBI, CIA, what not?
2. Maybe they should do more of it, if they know something.
3. Put people on watch lists.
4. Sorta tattle tail on muslims.
5. I'm for it! :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:laugh2:.....I hope they don't have a record on me...then they will know I smoked pot with muslims in vegas once....ok more then once but it was a long time ago....he he

Noir
11-08-2009, 04:55 AM
They prob do, though I myself am more worried about Apple, they know what websites I go on, what products I buy, when I make a phone call, to who and for how long. When and where I send e-mails and texts from, when I take photos and what the photos are, and with GPRS if I have my phone on me then they know where I am 24/7 to within a couple of metres =/

chesswarsnow
11-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Sorry bout that,

They prob do, though I myself am more worried about Apple, they know what websites I go on, what products I buy, when I make a phone call, to who and for how long. When and where I send e-mails and texts from, when I take photos and what the photos are, and with GPRS if I have my phone on me then they know where I am 24/7 to within a couple of metres =/

1. Google does all that too, they also have pictures of where you live.
2. Some people think them taking pictures of the front and top of your house is invasuon on your privacy.
3. I'm not sure yet that they know what your internet posting id is, and match it up to your house yet?
4. But what if they could, and started doing that?
5. You can bet someone is doing this, whether the FBI, CIA, they profile everyone I bet.
6. I bet you they even the knew something about the rag head in Killeen, before he went alla akbar on everyone there.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas