PDA

View Full Version : *Shooters Ocult Teacher Knew: Did Nothing*

chesswarsnow
11-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Hasan's Ocult teacher knew that he was about to do something very evil, and did nothing to prevent it.
2. All he had to fo is make a phone call, but no.
3. He allowed this ocult follower to follow the tenants of the Ocultocracy based in Mecca, and kill, kill, kill, in Killeen!!!!!!!
4. This kind of stand by and do nothing is what the ocult teachers, will do everytime, when one of their followers decides to follow their book to the letter.
5. I am sure they said to him as he went his way that last time, "Peace be with you"
6. To add their blessings to his evil ending.
7. Here's the link and sample:http://apnews.myway.com/article/20091107/D9BQTL280.html

""But what if a person gets in and feels that it's just not right?" Danquah recalled Hasan asking him.

"I told him, 'There's something wrong with you,'" Danquah told The Associated Press during an interview at Fort Hood on Saturday. "I didn't get the feeling he was talking for himself, but something just didn't seem right."

8. This ocult teacher seems to be hedging on just what was said, and I think, he knew what was about to take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. From the same link, Hasan said:

"A former classmate has said Hasan was a "vociferous opponent of the war" and "viewed the war against terror" as a "war against Islam." Dr. Val Finnell, who attended a master's in public health program in 2007-2008 at Uniformed Services University with Hasan, said he told classmates he was

"a Muslim first and an American second." ~Hasan

2. Whats The Presidents middle name again?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
11-08-2009, 10:21 AM
So we have a mosque leader saying the guy, 'Wasn't quite right,' and refused to put him up for army Muslim leadership role. Yet, he's an 'occult leader' according to the brilliant Chessy.
:lame2:

chesswarsnow
11-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. The Presidents going to catch some heat on this shooting.
2. This will add to his grey hair head count.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Sorry bout that,

So we have a mosque leader saying the guy, 'Wasn't quite right,' and refused to put him up for army Muslim leadership role. Yet, he's an 'occult leader' according to the brilliant Chessy.
:lame2:

1. He was protecting his ocult teaching site.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
11-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. He was protecting his ocult teaching site.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Like we think that the military should have protected the folks against him. They had warnings and did little, other than get him out of Reed. At least the leader did what he was supposed to.

chesswarsnow
11-08-2009, 11:27 AM
Sorry bout that,

Like we think that the military should have protected the folks against him. They had warnings and did little, other than get him out of Reed. At least the leader did what he was supposed to.

1. Yeah, why did they send his *Ocult Ass* here to kill our people?
2. Pardon my french,.....
3. I can hear the comander saying, "Their just a bunch of damned old expenable hicks there in Texas anyways!"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
11-08-2009, 12:23 PM
"a Muslim first and an American second." ~Hasan

I think you'll find that exact sentiment from any devout person, Christians included. That is the problem with the worship of imaginary deities. It makes a lot of people a pain in the ass to those of us concentrating on the mundane.

chesswarsnow
11-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

I think you'll find that exact sentiment from any devout person, Christians included. That is the problem with the worship of imaginary deities. It makes a lot of people a pain in the ass to those of us concentrating on the mundane.

1. Not to side track this thread, but,......
1. (a) Believing in nothing, ahhhh, makes you warm and fuzzy inside does it not?:poke:
2. Some have reasons to believe, things you will never see.
3. This ocult follower did what he was supposed to do, by his book.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
11-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Not to side track this thread, but,......
1. (a) Believing in nothing, ahhhh, makes you warm and fuzzy inside does it not?:poke:
2. Some have reasons to believe, things you will never see.
3. This ocult follower did what he was supposed to do, by his book.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nice swerve...do you deny that many, if not most, Christians place an allegiance to God ahead of allegiance to country?

chesswarsnow
11-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

Nice swerve...do you deny that many, if not most, Christians place an allegiance to God ahead of allegiance to country?

1. (a) *Hey I wanna give a shout out to someone!*
1. I pretty much link God and Country together.
2. God sets up Countries, and he makes em fall.
3. Its a real wonder this Country is still standing, these days.
4. I believe in my Country, and its ideals and its basic truths.
5. But some of whats going on these days is to our ruin as a whole.
6. Everyone who loves Jesus, they should and do love Jesus, more than their Country, seeing their Country, is just held together by mans agreements.
7. A person would have to be a complete fool, to believe otherwise.
8. I doubt you believe in a Country more than you believe in yourself, or whatever heatherns believe in to help them carry the load.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
11-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. (a) *Hey I wanna give a shout out to someone!*
1. I pretty much link God and Country together.
2. God sets up Countries, and he makes em fall.
3. Its a real wonder this Country is still standing, these days.
4. I believe in my Country, and its ideals and its basic truths.
5. But some of whats going on these days is to our ruin as a whole.
6. Everyone who loves Jesus, they should and do love Jesus, more than their Country, seeing their Country, is just held together by mans agreements.
7. A person would have to be a complete fool, to believe otherwise.
8. I doubt you believe in a Country more than you believe in yourself, or whatever heatherns believe in to help them carry the load.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you hold against Muslims, that which you yourself engage in. Makes you a hypocrite doesn't it?

chesswarsnow
11-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure, I don't say he's wrong in saying what he said, so what?
2. His ocult demands it, or his head could be removed.
3. This is a Christian Nation, you should be aware of that.
4. Having muslims here, makes us a easy target to terror.
5. We make it happen everyday, by allowing islam a foothold here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas