PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs resigns at CNN

HogTrash
11-12-2009, 10:16 AM
The only voice of reason and truth at CNN has resigned...Hopefully we will be seeing him at FOX.

He couragously spoke the truth to the disdain of the hard core leftist news giant, CNN.

His views angered CNN's pro-Obama, pro-amesty, pro-leftist, agenda driven news format.

November 11, 2009, 6:21 pm Update:

Lou Dobbs to Quit CNN
By BRIAN STELTER AND BILL CARTER
Robert Caplin for The New York Times

Lou Dobbs, above, at the anchor desk at CNN’s New York studio in 2006, said Wednesday that he is leaving the cable news channel effective immediately.

Lou Dobbs, the longtime CNN anchor whose anti-immigration views have made him a TV lightning rod, said Wednesday that he is leaving the cable news channel effective immediately.

Sitting before an image of an American flag on his television set, he said “some leaders in media, politics and business have been urging me to go beyond the role here at CNN and to engage in constructive problem solving as well as to contribute positively to the great understanding of the issues of our day.”

“I’m considering a number of options and directions,” Mr. Dobbs added. A transcript of his remarks is available here.

Jonathan Klein, the president of CNN/U.S. said in a statement that “Lou has now decided to carry the banner of advocacy journalism elsewhere.”

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/11/lou-dobbs-to-depart-cnn/

stephanie
11-12-2009, 10:28 AM
bout time he left the dying commie network..

hope he goes to fox and replaces Horoldo Rivera..or Sheppie Smith

namvet
11-12-2009, 12:34 PM
he's just had it with the whinny liberal idiots there. Listen carefully and you will hear Dobbs saying that he can't take the ideological reporting of CNN any more.

jL0Lr7togj8

NightTrain
11-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Sounds to me like he's going to run for office.