PDA

View Full Version : Carrie Prejean, the ultimate hypocrite

gabosaurus
11-12-2009, 10:45 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2009/11/carrie-prejean-accuses-larry-king-of-being-inapproprate-and-then-fails-to-walk-off-his-set.html

Many of you may remember Carrie Prejean, the former Miss California who lost her job over her opposition to gay marriage and other immoral actions.
Seems that "good girl" Carrie posed for nudie pics, made a sex tape for her former boyfriend and did all sorts of enjoyable (but premarital) activities with him. Then tried to cover all of it up and deny it. Until proven otherwise.
What a wonderful example of womanhood.

-Cp
11-13-2009, 12:25 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2009/11/carrie-prejean-accuses-larry-king-of-being-inapproprate-and-then-fails-to-walk-off-his-set.html

Many of you may remember Carrie Prejean, the former Miss California who lost her job over her opposition to gay marriage and other immoral actions.
Seems that "good girl" Carrie posed for nudie pics, made a sex tape for her former boyfriend and did all sorts of enjoyable (but premarital) activities with him. Then tried to cover all of it up and deny it. Until proven otherwise.

There's a HUGE difference between what she did, then realized her mistakes and moved on vs. the continue ass-pounding gay men do to each other...

Next issue!

11-13-2009, 01:01 AM
Are you saying youve never made a stupid mistake that are contrary to your values?

Seriously, why do you think its hypocritical to make mistakes and then repent when you're sharing a message of repentence? Im not seeing the hypocrisy there.

Now if she was going out and getting married to another woman, you might have a case for hypocrisy. Right now, i dont see it.

-Cp
11-13-2009, 02:33 AM
If she hooks up w/ another woman, can I please watch? Just sayin... :P

stephanie
11-13-2009, 02:46 AM
fer crying out loud who cares?:lame2:

Jeff
11-13-2009, 08:18 AM
Her mistakes where just that mistakes, but when her and her lawyer are contacting the guy she made the video for and asking him to tell the court she was 17 when in fact she was 20 that's wrong

But I would also like to see the tape :laugh2:

Monkeybone
11-13-2009, 08:25 AM
fer crying out loud who cares?:lame2:

exactly. Someone please end her 15 mins.

theHawk
11-13-2009, 11:13 AM

What is hypocritical about it? She is a hetrosexual. It may be hypocritical if she was with another woman. She didn't lose her job because of her opposition to "other immoral actions", she got trashed because of her opposition to gay marriage.

stephanie
11-13-2009, 11:17 AM
Liberals, Democrats, Progressives who's party platform is to openly support abortions have no friggen room to judge others on MORALS..

gabosaurus
11-13-2009, 11:46 AM
It's called "lying" people. If you are going to represent yourself as a model of virtue, don't do things that will come back to haunt you later.
And she was 20 when she did all this stuff, not 17.

11-13-2009, 11:50 AM
When did she ever represent herself as a model of virtue?

I was unaware that recognizing that gay marriage is wrong somehow means you are supposed to be virtuous.

gabosaurus
11-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Her book and her TV and public appearances. Prejean is the biggest media whore since Sarah Palin.

MtnBiker
11-13-2009, 11:55 AM
Correction: Obama is the biggest media whore ever!

Jeff
11-13-2009, 02:08 PM
Her book and her TV and public appearances. Prejean is the biggest media whore since Sarah Palin.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::l augh2::laugh2::laugh2:

This was the funniest post I have ever seen
A OBAMA SUPPORTER CALLING ANY ONE A MEDIA WHORE

Gabby Obama thinks he is a rock star he has shown his face on TV more than either of the 2 you talked about :laugh2:

And by the way I had posted and agree she wasn't 17 she was 20

Trigg
11-13-2009, 02:57 PM
It's called "lying" people. If you are going to represent yourself as a model of virtue, don't do things that will come back to haunt you later.

How about you post something to back that up???

I wish the girl would get off the TV and people would stop interviewing her.

I've never seen her promote herself as virtuous....against gay marriage yes....virtuous no.

gabosaurus
11-13-2009, 04:33 PM
www.radaronline.com

Carrie Prejean called the sex tape she tried to coerce a boyfriend into covering up "the biggest mistake of her life."

Now a RadarOnline.com investigation has uncovered that there are SEVEN more "biggest mistakes" of her life - all of them solo performances, just like the one sex tape that the religious beauty queen has admitted to. And there are 30 photos of Carrie, most topless, some showing everything, and most taken by Carrie using her reflection in a mirror.

On one tape Carrie is wearing just a flowing white blouse as she touches her own body in an alluring manner. Carrie can be heard moaning on a few of the tapes.

In her newly released book Carrie wrote, "God gave us our bodies, and it's perfectly right that we use them in ways where we can give glory to God by making our bodies, our temples of the Holy Spirit, strong and fast."

glockmail
11-13-2009, 08:15 PM
... If you are going to represent yourself as a model of virtue..... When did she do that?

Silver
11-14-2009, 11:37 AM

She never set herself up as a model of virtue...how did you conclude that?
All she did was disagree with homo marriage....which has nothing to do with her personal life or virtue...
The article says she WAS 17 at the time...where did you get she was 20?
I didn't play the video....
What did she lie about? Specifically...
And of course you did nothing in your life that you're kinda sorry for....certainly weren't known for your bj's in high school were you? Or maybe your back seat gymnastics....???:laugh2:

stephanie
11-14-2009, 01:19 PM

LOL, lying didn't seem so bad for a sitting President and blowjobs..

but all of sudden lying for a "beauty contestant" is a huge deal..:laugh2:

HogTrash
11-15-2009, 01:43 PM
Her book and her TV and public appearances. Prejean is the biggest media whore since Sarah Palin.Why is it only nonliberals are accused of being a "media whore" when they receive public exposure?

And your fear of Sarah Palin is warranted...She most definately is a threat to your marxist ideology.

darin
11-16-2009, 05:57 AM
Here's what's behind hatred of Ms. Prejean. She's hot. Liberals, especially liberal chicks, cannot STAND a conservative HOT woman. They act out of jealousy.

gabosaurus
11-16-2009, 02:16 PM
Here's what's behind hatred of Ms. Prejean. She's hot. Liberals, especially liberal chicks, cannot STAND a conservative HOT woman. They act out of jealousy.

Typical conservative attitude. They worship hot women because they don't have one. They dream of sex with hot women because they don't get any. Sucks to be them. :p

Nukeman
11-16-2009, 02:18 PM
Typical conservative attitude. They worship hot women because they don't have one. They dream of sex with hot women because they don't get any. Sucks to be them. :p

I can disprove your whole post.

I have a VERY hot wife who is conservative, and I think it is great to be me with my very special and attractive wife.....:poke:

gabosaurus
11-16-2009, 02:19 PM
Sure you do....

Nukeman
11-16-2009, 02:22 PM
Sure you do....

YES.... YES I do...... She posts on here regularly!!!!!!..

Just have to look a little.....

She a great person and very level headed and also VERY ATTRACTIVE......

Trigg
11-16-2009, 02:43 PM
Sure you do....

we have quite a few pictures posted on this sight.

gabosaurus
11-16-2009, 04:15 PM
OK. Let's get back to the main point.
Carrie Prejean has a book out (like pretty much everyone) that she has been promoting through appearances at Christian groups and right-wing rallies. In the book, Prejean establishes herself as a pinnacle of morality, railing at those who attempt to demean her character through her actions in the Miss California pageant.
Her response to the nude photos and sex tapes were to, first, deny then, then try to get her ex-boyfriend to state she was 17 at the time (the timeline establishes her age at 20), then try to pass them off as a "mistake."
One photo or tape is a "mistake." Eight sex tapes and 30 photos is beyond being a "mistake."

darin
11-16-2009, 05:09 PM
you're a doof, Gab. You don't like her because she's hot. You're jealous.

Kathianne
11-16-2009, 05:20 PM
Carrie Prejean has a book out (like pretty much everyone) that she has been promoting through appearances at Christian groups and right-wing rallies. In the book, Prejean establishes herself as a pinnacle of morality, railing at those who attempt to demean her character through her actions in the Miss California pageant.
Her response to the nude photos and sex tapes were to, first, deny then, then try to get her ex-boyfriend to state she was 17 at the time (the timeline establishes her age at 20), then try to pass them off as a "mistake."
One photo or tape is a "mistake." Eight sex tapes and 30 photos is beyond being a "mistake."

C'mon Gabby, even at 20 those kind of mistakes happen. Not everyone has a boyfriend years older than them, planning on getting married. People, especially young people make bad choices.

Trigg
11-16-2009, 05:43 PM

wait......you insult all conservative men and when proven wrong.....NOW we should get back on topic. :lame2:

DMP's wife is very cute also.

As for Prejean, she's trying to sell a book and make money.

gabosaurus
11-16-2009, 05:48 PM
I'm not jealous of anyone. Especially a weak-minded publicity whore trying to sell books.
Was I dumping on all you? Yes. What about it? :p

jimnyc
11-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Carrie is hot. I been looking daily for the flick, I know it'll leak soon. I'd like to see her solo act! :coffee:

NightTrain
11-16-2009, 06:18 PM

Exactly why the thought of Sarah Palin makes her froth at the mouth and makes her bark uncontrollably.

glockmail
11-16-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm not jealous of anyone. Especially a weak-minded publicity whore trying to sell books.

Sure Gabs. Here, cry over this:

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/Southernmanpics/RepWomen.jpg

Jeff
11-16-2009, 09:59 PM
I can disprove your whole post.

I have a VERY hot wife who is conservative, and I think it is great to be me with my very special and attractive wife.....:poke:

I also have a beautiful wife that does belong here, and is conservative :cool:

actsnoblemartin
11-16-2009, 10:12 PM
I want meghan Mccain's Sweater puppies :laugh2:

11-17-2009, 01:59 AM

And I suppose that's probably why youll never get them.

Gaffer
11-17-2009, 07:58 AM

They wouldn't look good on ya.

Sitarro
11-17-2009, 08:13 AM

How very funny from a person that worships in the church of liberalism whose God is Bill Clinton...... what a joke you are, what democrat politician, especially that idiot you call President, doesn't lie for a living?

HogTrash
11-17-2009, 08:40 AM
Sure Gabs. Here, cry over this:

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/Southernmanpics/RepWomen.jpgHey Glock!....You left one out!.....Pamela Geller.....And her website.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/

HogTrash
11-17-2009, 08:51 AM
Was I dumping on all you? Yes. What about it? :pLOL!...You little Bratosaurus-Rex!

glockmail
11-17-2009, 09:15 AM
Hey Glock!....You left one out!.....Pamela Geller.....And her website.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/
There's lots more out there:

Brittany Spears
Naomi Judd
Sara Evans
Lee Ann Womack
Shannen Doherty
Mari Osmond
Kathey Ireland
Susan Lucci
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Martina McBride
Gloria Estafan
Jessica Simpson
Kim Alexis
Cheryl Ladd
Loretta Lynn
Mary Lou Retton
Rachel Hunter
Patricia Heaton
Chris Evert
Dixie Carter
Shirley Jones
LeAnn Rimes
Janine Turner

http://wcbstv.com/slideshows/Conservative.Celebrities.20.824701.html

Binky
11-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Her mistakes where just that mistakes, but when her and her lawyer are contacting the guy she made the video for and asking him to tell the court she was 17 when in fact she was 20 that's wrong

But I would also like to see the tape :laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2: Of course you'd want to see that tap......Why doesn't this surprise me?

Anyway, we all make mistakes. Some are a lot larger than others. And some aren't so easily erradicated..... They are what they are. Mistakes caused by very poor judgement.....

Binky
11-17-2009, 12:07 PM
Correction: Obama is the biggest media whore ever!

:laugh2: Hmmmm...........that's exactly what I was thinkin'. He's got to be the biggest one in the history of whores....................:laugh2:

Binky
11-17-2009, 12:13 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::l augh2::laugh2::laugh2:

This was the funniest post I have ever seen
A OBAMA SUPPORTER CALLING ANY ONE A MEDIA WHORE

Gabby Obama thinks he is a rock star he has shown his face on TV more than either of the 2 you talked about :laugh2:

And by the way I had posted and agree she wasn't 17 she was 20

And Jeff, you're laughing post has got to be the funniest one I've seen thus far......:clap:

Binky
11-17-2009, 12:21 PM
LOL, lying didn't seem so bad for a sitting President and blowjobs..

but all of sudden lying for a "beauty contestant" is a huge deal..:laugh2:

:laugh2: You just had to remind us all of the bj scenerio didn't ya? God, will we ever live that down? It will forever be emblazoned in my mind of Clinton with a look of ecstacy on his face, receiving the most famous one of all.....:suck:

Binky
11-17-2009, 12:23 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
11-17-2009, 12:27 PM

:laugh2::laugh2: Heck, I'm jealious as she's younger than I am.......

Binky
11-17-2009, 12:30 PM

So are you saying that everyone who is trying to sell a book is a "weak minded publicity whore?"

Binky
11-17-2009, 12:33 PM
And I suppose that's probably why youll never get them.

:laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
11-17-2009, 12:35 PM
LOL!...You little Bratosaurus-Rex!

:laugh2::laugh2:Jeez Hoggie, making with funny stuff is so unlike you.....:laugh2: