PDA

View Full Version : Obama Fails To Defend America - Again

red states rule
11-13-2009, 09:02 AM
It is all to common with Obama. He is the leader of the country yet he can't bring himself to defend this nation

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=GdqG8zIrVr" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=GdqG8zIrVr" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Jeff
11-13-2009, 09:12 AM
He has got to take his teleprompter with him , ya know if ya put a towel on his head and gave him a beard I would swear it was Bin Laden

crin63
11-13-2009, 11:16 AM
He has got to take his teleprompter with him , ya know if ya put a towel on his head and gave him a beard I would swear it was Bin Laden

Isn't that kind of insulting to Bin laden. :coffee:

gabosaurus
11-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Fails to defend America? How so?
Last time I checked, Obama has not allowed our country to be attacked. The bumbling previous administration can not make this claim.

jimnyc
11-13-2009, 12:00 PM
Last time I checked, Obama has not allowed our country to be attacked. The bumbling previous administration can not make this claim.

Are American soldiers in Afghanistan not Americans? Do you think that NOT giving them the support they asked for TWO MONTHS ago makes them safer on the battlefield? Procrastinating while soldiers die is certainly not "defending" them. If the decision is above his pay grade, he should bring them home.

Jeff
11-13-2009, 01:59 PM
Isn't that kind of insulting to Bin laden. :coffee:

Guess you are right, :laugh2:

Jeff
11-13-2009, 02:05 PM

Gabby 9/11 wasn't planned over night , Clinton knew exactly where Bin Laden was and said the hell with it let the next administration worry about it, as for protecting us, he has only been in office for just under a year, y'all want to blame all his mistakes on the Bushies ( I think is what ya call them ) well guess what, the only reason we haven't been attacked is cause we are still doing the same things GW did, yes we were attacked on 9/11 but our safety has been handled since, take our soldiers out of Afghanistan and we will be attacked for sure, but IMO I believe we will be attacked again soon cause the whole world knows we have a spineless, clueless leader

gabosaurus
11-13-2009, 04:37 PM
You can spin it any way you want. The attack took place on Sept. 11, 2001. With plenty of warning signs for months prior.
Who was Commander in Chief on that date? Who failed to protect America?

Second point: Soldiers in Afghanistan are not "protecting America." They are protecting Afghanistan.
The soldiers need to be brought back to America to protect us here.

Sir Evil
11-13-2009, 05:35 PM
You can spin it any way you want. The attack took place on Sept. 11, 2001. With plenty of warning signs for months prior.

Actually you can blame that one on Billy as he was getting head instead of taking Osama when he was handed on a silver platter. Now, there were indeed plenty of warning signs in fact they went back further than the previous administration and you should of know that by now as long as you have been around.

Second point: Soldiers in Afghanistan are not "protecting America." They are protecting Afghanistan.

WRONG! It was the taliban that refused to give up Osama, it was the taliban that gave refuge to terrorist camps, and it's still a haven for terrorsit. Until the region between Pakistan & Afghanistan is secured it will always be that haven for terrorist so like it or not Obama is not helping secure the homelands by rejecting the troop increase. Likely the troops aren't going to do much here to secure things as a conventional war won't happen here. If you are dense enough to think that these terrorists are going to tip off the military before they struck well.... Well I guess that would just be typical. :uhoh:

jimnyc
11-13-2009, 07:38 PM

A few generations in the White House and a few generations of intelligence agencies are to blame for 9/11. There is plenty of blame to be shared by all.

What matters about the soldiers in Afghanistan is that THEY are Americans. Their General has stated he needs additional troops to win the mission. Afghanistan has seen more US troops die in the past 2 months since the beginning of the war. I believe that number would be MUCH less if Obama would just give them what they need, or remove them from harms way. But even an autistic monkey can figure out that procrastinating over the General's request while troops continue to die is a serious blemish against Obama. We can debate forever as to whether or not continuing the war is necessary - but all Americans should agree that we either give the troops EVERYTHING they need, or bring them home where they are safe.

glockmail
11-13-2009, 08:12 PM
Wasn't Afghanistan the most important thing in the world when we were but kicking Saddam Hussein's ass. What changed?

How come 9-11 was Bush's fault and Ft. Hood isn't Obama's fault?

Kathianne
11-13-2009, 08:22 PM

I'm not with those that say 'he allowed', but if you deny Ft. Hood as an attack, then you are delusional. We were attacked 9/11 and again at Ft. Hood.

Jeff
11-14-2009, 01:00 AM

OK so Clinton has no Blame :eek:

And why do we need to bring the soldiers home, your own words Osama is keeping us safe

gabosaurus
11-14-2009, 02:27 AM
I'm not with those that say 'he allowed', but if you deny Ft. Hood as an attack, then you are delusional. We were attacked 9/11 and again at Ft. Hood.

Fort Hood was executed by an AMERICAN SOLDIER. How in hell does that relate to anyone but the U.S. military? If you think this is a "terrorist attack" you are crazy as a loon.

Afghanistan is a worthless cause, just as Iraq has always been a worthless cause. The only reason to still be there is because so many of you enjoy the carnage. It is OK for our soldiers to die, as long as they take opponents with them.

Terrorists attacked the U.S. on Sept 11, 2001. There were warnings. It could have been stopped. Only thing is, some idiot pretending to the POTUS was too busy figuring out how to depose the lunatic who insulted his daddy to pay attention.
As a result, thousands died in NYC and DC. Thousands more have died since. The blood is on Dubya's hands. Not that he cares.

Sir Evil
11-14-2009, 03:43 AM
Fort Hood was executed by an AMERICAN SOLDIER. How in hell does that relate to anyone but the U.S. military? If you think this is a "terrorist attack" you are crazy as a loon.

Afghanistan is a worthless cause, just as Iraq has always been a worthless cause. The only reason to still be there is because so many of you enjoy the carnage. It is OK for our soldiers to die, as long as they take opponents with them.

Terrorists attacked the U.S. on Sept 11, 2001. There were warnings. It could have been stopped. Only thing is, some idiot pretending to the POTUS was too busy figuring out how to depose the lunatic who insulted his daddy to pay attention.
As a result, thousands died in NYC and DC. Thousands more have died since. The blood is on Dubya's hands. Not that he cares.

Speaking of loons..... :poke:

Amazing bit of ignorance as usual but then again no surprises when the topic started about Obama that it turns out to be Dubya's fault. :lame2:

Kathianne
11-14-2009, 04:23 AM

Bush had a little less than 9 months in office, which had followed perhaps the worst transition ever by a president. Obama had nearly 11 months in office, with not only 'warnings' of attempts, but undeniable attempts. While 9/11 was certainly more devastating, no doubt Fort Hood was more preventable, meaning Obama is the bigger loser.

Jeff
11-14-2009, 08:10 AM
Speaking of loons..... :poke:

Amazing bit of ignorance as usual but then again no surprises when the topic started about Obama that it turns out to be Dubya's fault. :lame2:

Works that way every time, usally winds up being the Bushies fault though

And again gabby if Osama is doing such a great Job protecting us, why do we need the soldiers here to do so ? I am all for our soldiers being out of harms way but I am trying to figure out your logic:dunno:

How about if Osama just does as he promises and lets our soldiers fight the war, gives them everything they need instead of spending a third of his time worried about fox news and the other 2/3 trying to shove his 1/2 ass health care plan down our throats

I agree with ya that the terrorist are going back and fourth threw other countries but IMO we have to grow a set of balls attack them and kill them without the WH trying to make believe they have even a little bit of a clue, Once we where attacked all bets are off , we are the strongest military in the world , let them do there job how ever they need to

Jeff
11-14-2009, 09:26 AM

Wow good points I guess, but under your theory today is 11/14/09 osama is Commander in Chief on this date so I guess he is solely responsible for

1) Fort Hood

2) the economy

3) unemployment

And lets not forget all the warning signs he had

Just to name a few, seems the country is in worse shape than I can ever remember it being and osama in in charge so that must make it 100% his fault (your theory) can't have it both ways gabs, seems if he is solely responsible shouldn't ya be going on about how to impeach him, instead of still trying to blame things on the Bushies ? :poke: just a thought

crin63
11-14-2009, 10:59 AM
Wow good points I guess, but under your theory today is 11/14/09 osama is Commander in Chief on this date so I guess he is solely responsible for

1) Fort Hood

2) the economy

3) unemployment

And lets not forget all the warning signs he had

Just to name a few, seems the country is in worse shape than I can ever remember it being and osama in in charge so that must make it 100% his fault (your theory) can't have it both ways gabs, seems if he is solely responsible shouldn't ya be going on about how to impeach him, instead of still trying to blame things on the Bushies ? :poke: just a thought

Now come on Jeff, you know this isn't fair. You're using logic and reason. Gabby cant keep up with that.

Sir Evil
11-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Now come on Jeff, you know this isn't fair. You're using logic and reason. Gabby cant keep up with that.

No doubt but I guess give her a bit of credit for posting such obvious leftist crap even if it is outright stupidity, she's been doing it from day one! :eek:

stephanie
11-14-2009, 12:13 PM

he hasn't allowed our country to be attacked..the play on words is so cute..
how bout that trade center, the Uss Cole, the Oklahoma city bombings under Clinton? why did he allow that? maybe you can explain that for us..