PDA

View Full Version : I can't reply to a post

Luna Tick
11-15-2009, 02:35 PM
I was reading through the thread, "Homosexuality Now, Pedophilia Next" but couldn't find the reply button anywhere. Why did it disappear?

Noir
11-15-2009, 02:47 PM
The threads locked, and so can not be replied ta,

gabosaurus
11-16-2009, 02:36 PM
The threads locked, and so can not be replied ta,

Of course, you have to be smart enough to figure that out. Apparently some folks are not.

Trigg
11-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Of course, you have to be smart enough to figure that out. Apparently some folks are not.

geez......retract the claws

HogTrash
11-16-2009, 04:07 PM
I was reading through the thread, "Homosexuality Now, Pedophilia Next" but couldn't find the reply button anywhere. Why did it disappear? Because it has already been determined that homosexuality is a breeding ground for a deadly contagious desease and a major factor in the decline of civilization and morality and that all homosexuals should be rounded up and taken to detainment/reeducation centers for psychological evaluation and treatment. :slap:

How long you been out of the closet LT???

bullypulpit
11-16-2009, 04:10 PM
Because it has already been determined that homosexuality is a breeding ground for a deadly contagious desease and a major factor in the decline of civilization and morality and that all homosexuals should be rounded up and taken to detainment/reeducation centers for psychological evaluation and treatment. :slap:

I see those two synapses you have left are still making intermittent contact. You cell-mate really must have done a number on you.

gabosaurus
11-16-2009, 04:18 PM
geez......retract the claws
I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the OP.

HogTrash
11-16-2009, 04:19 PM
You cell-mate really must have done a number on you.You sound just a little bit jealous cupcake.

Whatsa matter, your boyfriend gotta tiny tallywacker?

Trigg
11-16-2009, 05:45 PM
I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the OP.

duh

since I hadn't posted previously you couldn't have been referring to me. Just thought your reply was a little catty.

Luna Tick
11-17-2009, 01:24 AM
Because it has already been determined that homosexuality is a breeding ground for a deadly contagious desease and a major factor in the decline of civilization and morality and that all homosexuals should be rounded up and taken to detainment/reeducation centers for psychological evaluation and treatment. :slap:

I've never been in any closet since I'm not a lez bin. I'm a heterosexual woman who is gushing over with hot sexuality and who you can only dream about. Men worldwide lust after me and beg me to satisfy their poles, but I'm descriminate and only take care of an elite few.

I don't have anything against homobuttslamuals, but I'm not one of them. I'm a fountain of feminine sexuality; I'm a fertile flower, an overflowing pot of honey that men give their loves, their careers, and even their lives for. I'm the ultimate temptress, the body that millions of hands want to fondle, the warm love pot that millions of solid wands lust to penetrate and spurt their seed, but only a select few, a few hundred out of millions, get to slide into. I am God's ultimate feminine blessing upon the world. My ovum are worth millions of dollars each, and only the most righteous and magnificent sperm get to fertilize them, and then the embreyo and later human being that results is the world's most brilliant being that has ever existed. I am gushing feminine sex, I am the world's fertility.

Gaffer
11-17-2009, 08:13 AM
i've never been in any closet since i'm not a lez bin. I'm a heterosexual woman who is gushing over with hot sexuality and who you can only dream about. Men worldwide lust after me and beg me to satisfy their poles, but i'm descriminate and only take care of an elite few.

I don't have anything against homobuttslamuals, but i'm not one of them. I'm a fountain of feminine sexuality; i'm a fertile flower, an overflowing pot of honey that men give their loves, their careers, and even their lives for. I'm the ultimate temptress, the body that millions of hands want to fondle, the warm love pot that millions of solid wands lust to penetrate and spurt their seed, but only a select few, a few hundred out of millions, get to slide into. I am god's ultimate feminine blessing upon the world. My ovum are worth millions of dollars each, and only the most righteous and magnificent sperm get to fertilize them, and then the embreyo and later human being that results is the world's most brilliant being that has ever existed. I am gushing feminine sex, i am the world's fertility.

dude.

HogTrash
11-17-2009, 08:23 AM
I've never been in any closet since I'm not a lez bin. I'm a heterosexual woman who is gushing over with hot sexuality and who you can only dream about. Men worldwide lust after me and beg me to satisfy their poles, but I'm descriminate and only take care of an elite few.

I don't have anything against homobuttslamuals, but I'm not one of them. I'm a fountain of feminine sexuality; I'm a fertile flower, an overflowing pot of honey that men give their loves, their careers, and even their lives for. I'm the ultimate temptress, the body that millions of hands want to fondle, the warm love pot that millions of solid wands lust to penetrate and spurt their seed, but only a select few, a few hundred out of millions, get to slide into. I am God's ultimate feminine blessing upon the world. My ovum are worth millions of dollars each, and only the most righteous and magnificent sperm get to fertilize them, and then the embreyo and later human being that results is the world's most brilliant being that has ever existed. I am gushing feminine sex, I am the world's fertility.Now I'm really excited!

Luna Tick
11-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Now I'm really excited!

Well you should be. My mother celebrated diversity with her sexuality. She made love to 26 white guys, 47 black guys, 138 Mexican guys, 14 women, 1 Asian guy, and 1 golden retriever. It made her a very caring and sensual woman by touching all that diversity. However, it also means I don't know who my father was. However, I suspect I'm half Mexican because I've always really loved burritos, tacos, and enchiladas.

I celebrate diversity with my cooking. I love cooking Chinese food for Chinese people and Mexican food for Mexican people. I go into poor black neighborhoods offering people fried chicken, watermelon, black-eyed peas, and grape soda.

Through diversity we're stronger. We can enjoy our sexuality to the fullest and some really great food. It's also made me God's gift to men. Out of billions of men on the planet lusting after me, the number of men who have enjoyed my honey pot are in the low hundreds. That's quite the exclusive club. You might aspire to join that club, but it's not happening. I would never make love to anyone who has the word "Trash" in his name. Sorry to make you feel hurt and rejected.

CSM
11-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Well you should be. My mother celebrated diversity with her sexuality. She made love to 26 white guys, 47 black guys, 138 Mexican guys, 14 women, 1 Asian guy, and 1 golden retriever. It made her a very caring and sensual woman by touching all that diversity. However, it also means I don't know who my father was. However, I suspect I'm half Mexican because I've always really loved burritos, tacos, and enchiladas.

I celebrate diversity with my cooking. I love cooking Chinese food for Chinese people and Mexican food for Mexican people. I go into poor black neighborhoods offering people fried chicken, watermelon, black-eyed peas, and grape soda.

Through diversity we're stronger. We can enjoy our sexuality to the fullest and some really great food. It's also made me God's gift to men. Out of billions of men on the planet lusting after me, the number of men who have enjoyed my honey pot are in the low hundreds. That's quite the exclusive club. You might aspire to join that club, but it's not happening. I would never make love to anyone who has the word "Trash" in his name. Sorry to make you feel hurt and rejected.

I believe the golden retriever was your sire. Nothing you post will convince me otherwise. You certainly appear to have the same IQ as a canine.

Trigg
11-19-2009, 06:37 PM

Your mom had sex with 225 men, you should be so proud

Call me next time you go into a poor black neighborhood and offer them watermelon and fried chicken......I gotta see that close up. Behind locked car doors of course.

chloe
11-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Your mom had sex with 225 men, you should be so proud

Call me next time you go into a poor black neighborhood and offer them watermelon and fried chicken......I gotta see that close up. Behind locked car doors of course.

:laugh2:

HogTrash
11-19-2009, 10:08 PM

Through diversity we're stronger. We can enjoy our sexuality to the fullest and some really great food. It's also made me God's gift to men. Out of billions of men on the planet lusting after me, the number of men who have enjoyed my honey pot are in the low hundreds. That's quite the exclusive club. You might aspire to join that club, but it's not happening. I would never make love to anyone who has the word "Trash" in his name. Sorry to make you feel hurt and rejected.Do you mean to say the worlds most perfect man and perfect woman will never experience the union of their hard heavenly bodies

locked together in wild dirty screaming slamming pounding thrusting hot physical bliss because of a little thing like "Trash"? :boohoo:

HogTrash
11-19-2009, 11:01 PM
Call me next time you go into a poor black neighborhood and offer them watermelon and fried chicken......I gotta see that close up. Behind locked car doors of course.Make sure you get some pics Trigg...I'd like to see that too, but I don't wanna be there.

Jeff
11-19-2009, 11:18 PM

I am betting you are mostly Golden retriever :eek:

HogTrash
11-19-2009, 11:28 PM
I am betting you are mostly Golden retriever :eek:.....:lol:

Trigg
11-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Do you mean to say the worlds most perfect man and perfect woman will never experience the union of their hard heavenly bodies

locked together in wild dirty screaming slamming pounding thrusting hot physical bliss because of a little thing like "Trash"? :boohoo:

You'd probably be best to avoid that anyway. Why risk getting something that isn't curable.

SassyLady
11-22-2009, 10:06 PM
I am betting you are mostly Golden retriever :eek:

don't insult golden retrievers please!!!:laugh2:

It was probably more like a hairless chihuahua.