PDA

View Full Version : Where's Obey Obey Obey?

Luna Tick
11-15-2009, 08:24 PM
He's also known as Brasky and Bullhornman. I know him from another board. He's the one who invited me here. He's an evil and disgusting homophobe, misssausagenist, fascist, brainwashed religion psycho, and right-wing whacko, but other than that he's a great guy.

chesswarsnow
11-15-2009, 08:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Where ever he is, lets hope he stays there.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

emmett
11-15-2009, 08:57 PM
He's also known as Brasky and Bullhornman. I know him from another board. He's the one who invited me here. He's an evil and disgusting homophobe, misssausagenist, fascist, brainwashed religion psycho, and right-wing whacko, but other than that he's a great guy.

Well.......he stopped by for a breif visit back in July and August but I had to ......well....let's say.....discontinue our relationship

Translation:

I zapped his ass into oblivion for being the exact things you described and hateful as shit as well.

I would think it curious that of all the opeople who visit political chat sites you would inquire about THAT particular individual. Hmmm.... Very interesting!

Luna Tick
11-15-2009, 09:12 PM
Well, I really try not to hold grudges against people. I think it's counterproductive and just brings you down. In general I believe in living a life of forgiveness and compassion and am therefore willing to overlook what a low-down hateful fascist racist missausagenist disgusting and evil creep he is. He does have his good side. On the other board he posted some videos what made me laugh. I don't hold anything against him. I have nothing but peace in my heart.

darin
11-16-2009, 05:53 AM
to clarify, he wasn't banned because he is those things online...he, like everyone else, was banned for not following the rules.

HogTrash
11-16-2009, 05:59 AM
He's also known as Brasky and Bullhornman. I know him from another board. He's the one who invited me here. He's an evil and disgusting homophobe, misssausagenist, fascist, brainwashed religion psycho, and right-wing whacko, but other than that he's a great guy.Hey, this "Brasky-Bullhornman" sounds like a great guy to me too.