PDA

View Full Version : What if George W. Bush had..............

-Cp
11-16-2009, 11:49 AM
If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how he inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia , would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had mis-spelled the word "advice" would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoe as proof of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America , would you have approved.

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything?

Nukeman
11-16-2009, 11:56 AM
:clap::clap::clap:

Love it!!!!!!!

-Cp
11-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Just as I thought... there's way too much truth here for libs to even make a comment about it.. LOL..

Jeff
11-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Just as I thought... there's way too much truth here for libs to even make a comment about it.. LOL..

You had to know ya wouldn't get one to reply :laugh2:

And by the way good post

Insein
11-17-2009, 09:43 AM

Honestly I'm suprised Bully didn't chime in with a "shrub is a moron" post to counter your OP.

NightTrain
11-17-2009, 11:45 AM
Nicely done, CP.

-Cp
11-17-2009, 01:07 PM
All I can hear is *crickets* from the far left loons..

crin63
11-17-2009, 03:37 PM
The Liberal double standard speaks so loudly that you cant hear a reply.

Binky
11-17-2009, 03:51 PM
As the saying goes, "the truth hurts." It's painful as hell to have it slammed into your face, so those that are in painful agony are in hiding.....

cat slave
11-18-2009, 12:35 AM
The silence speaks volumes!:clap::clap::clap:

Good one!

HogTrash
11-18-2009, 03:54 AM
We have to first take into account the major differences of the former president and the present president in the eyes of the media, who are the ones after all, who have the first and last say in who to critisize and who to praise.

And what, you ask, are those major differences?...Well George Walker Bush is a white republican while Barack Hussein Obama is a black democrat...In the eyes of American journalism and the media it is the only differences that matter.

emmett
11-18-2009, 05:27 AM
What if we would have elected a Libertarian 12 years ago instead of Bill Clinton to a second term, I wonder what things would be like today but we are too scared to vote our conscious and instead vote for someone because we "think they can win."

Guess what?

WE LOST!

Vote Libertarian. For real change.....everything else is just repeating the past!

HogTrash
11-19-2009, 06:48 PM
What if we would have elected a Libertarian 12 years ago instead of Bill Clinton to a second term, I wonder what things would be like today but we are too scared to vote our conscious and instead vote for someone because we "think they can win."

Guess what?

WE LOST!

Vote Libertarian. For real change.....everything else is just repeating the past!A lone libertarian president would have trouble getting very much done without at least a few congressional allies.

But a libertarian sure could prevent alot of damage from being done with just the power of his/her presidential veto.

Gaffer
11-19-2009, 08:45 PM
As I have said repeatedly. We need to have libertarian congress people before we worry about the presidency.

I didn't like McCain, but the real choice was between him and the dark lord. Without the independent voters going with McCain we got the dark lord. Hope everyone that didn't vote for McCain is happy now. The country is trashed and he hasn't been in office a full year.

Do you all actually believe there are going to be clean, legal elections in 2010. Watch how close the elections are next year. Voter fraud is going to be off the scale next year.

Kathianne
11-19-2009, 08:59 PM
As I have said repeatedly. We need to have libertarian congress people before we worry about the presidency.

I didn't like McCain, but the real choice was between him and the dark lord. Without the independent voters going with McCain we got the dark lord. Hope everyone that didn't vote for McCain is happy now. The country is trashed and he hasn't been in office a full year.

Do you all actually believe there are going to be clean, legal elections in 2010. Watch how close the elections are next year. Voter fraud is going to be off the scale next year.

I think you are correct, which is why all should sign up to be election judges in their local precincts.

red states rule
11-20-2009, 08:11 AM
http://www.grouchyoldcripple.com/archives/obamapostturtle.jpg