PDA

View Full Version : Loose Cannon Is Sweet On Me

OCA
04-18-2007, 02:29 PM
He's been pming me about how fucking tough he is, I think its precious.:laugh2: :laugh2: :dance: :dance:

Loose has been fucked up the kolos by everyone here, chiefly me, its hilarious!:lmao: :boohoo:

He's been owned so many times maybe a nic change to "****a Kinte" is in order! :coffee:

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 03:13 PM
He's been pming me about how fucking tough he is, I think its precious.:laugh2: :laugh2: :dance: :dance:

Loose has been fucked up the kolos by everyone here, chiefly me, its hilarious!:lmao: :boohoo:

He's been owned so many times maybe a nic change to "****a Kinte" is in order! :coffee:

He don't know who the fuck we are yet does he bro? He's just a wise ass little punk fucking with the wrong people. Let 'em. I love to verbally slap the shit of moron liberals.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 03:18 PM
Geez .... OCA and Pale have found a new toy they can break ...err.. I mean play with.:laugh2:

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 03:21 PM
Geez .... OCA and Pale have found a new toy they can break ...err.. I mean play with.:laugh2:

I'll tell ya Gunny, I don't know who this little fucker is or where he came from, but he started in on me unprovoked. But if that's the way he operates, I can accommodate him. Like my Vagos brothers say, "we give what we get".

Gunny
04-18-2007, 03:29 PM
I'll tell ya Gunny, I don't know who this little fucker is or where he came from, but he started in on me unprovoked. But if that's the way he operates, I can accommodate him. Like my Vagos brothers say, "we give what we get".

He's kinda like horseshit .... once you step on him he won't go away.

OCA
04-18-2007, 03:59 PM
He's kinda like horseshit .... once you step on him he won't go away.

Oh he'll go away alright, shoot that friggin mare and hose off the horsehit and its gone.

typomaniac
04-18-2007, 04:45 PM
He's been pming me about how fucking tough he is, I think its precious.

Loose has been fucked up the kolos by everyone here, chiefly me, its hilarious!

He's been owned so many times maybe a nic change to "****a Kinte" is in order!The real hilarity is that you think anyone would be sweet on you.

If you had a 20-inch dick you couldn't fuck up Loose.

If you could bring back the Confederacy and had $3 billion you still couldn't own anyone.

In fact, if this entire site were on fire you wouldn't even be hot. :lmao:

Gunny
04-18-2007, 04:51 PM
The real hilarity is that you think anyone would be sweet on you.

If you could bring back the Confederacy and had $3 billion you still couldn't own anyone.

:smoke:

typomaniac
04-18-2007, 04:57 PM
:smoke:Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but then again... :laugh2:

Hobbit
04-18-2007, 05:06 PM

Whatever helps you sleep at night...

OCA
04-18-2007, 05:07 PM

Lol.............the peanut gallery.

typomaniac
04-18-2007, 05:23 PM
Lol.............the peanut gallery.We've got pretzels and beer up here, too...makes it all that much more fun to sit back and watch you all make idiots of yourselves. :alcoholic:

OCA
04-18-2007, 05:24 PM
We've got pretzels and beer up here, too...makes it all that much more fun to sit back and watch you all make idiots of yourselves. :alcoholic:

Don't you have a gay pride parade to go to or an abortion manual to read?:laugh2:

typomaniac
04-18-2007, 05:31 PM
We've got pretzels and beer up here, too...makes it all that much more fun to sit back and watch you all make idiots of yourselves. :alcoholic:Don't you have a gay pride parade to go to or an abortion manual to read?:laugh2:Yeah, like that...

OCA
04-18-2007, 05:35 PM
Yeah, like that...

Its ok, you aren't required to admit to my dazzling creativity and sharp intellect, we'll keep your total devotion to me a secret between us.

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 05:52 PM
We've got pretzels and beer up here, too...makes it all that much more fun to sit back and watch you all make idiots of yourselves. :alcoholic:

There's an old saying... "a skunk smells his own stink first", so if you're laughing, you should be laughing at yourself first.

You see... you DID respond. Pot - Kettle - Black.

typomaniac
04-18-2007, 06:04 PM
There's an old saying... "a skunk smells his own stink first", so if you're laughing, you should be laughing at yourself first.Unlikely, since the skunk sprays several feet behind him. His target will almost certainly smell the stink first. :p

Don't worry; I'm sure I'll laugh at myself eventually.

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 06:18 PM
Unlikely, since the skunk sprays several feet behind him. His target will almost certainly smell the stink first. :p

Don't worry; I'm sure I'll laugh at myself eventually.

You must be a city slicker. Because a skunk doesn't have to spray to stink. They smell bad ALL the time.

It's healthy to be able to laugh at yourself.

Gaffer
04-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Skunks lift their tail, rise up on their front legs, arch their backs and spray forward. They look at what they are spraying. And you can tell if there is one within a hundred yards of you. cityboy.

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 08:30 PM
Skunks lift their tail, rise up on their front legs, arch their backs and spray forward. They look at what they are spraying. And you can tell if there is one within a hundred yards of you. cityboy.

Never seen one do that before. I've seen them turn around and spray to the rear, but never over their head. Where'd you hear they did that?

Hillbilly.

Gaffer
04-18-2007, 09:18 PM
Never seen one do that before. I've seen them turn around and spray to the rear, but never over their head. Where'd you hear they did that?

Hillbilly.

No hear about it. Watched it. I'm sure there are some video's on one of the nature shows. And they spray for about 20 feet. I give em a wide birth.

Psychoblues
04-19-2007, 10:49 PM
Oca, gunny, palerider, gaffer, hobbitt, you are all delusional and self enabling in your delusions. Not one of you has addressed the question proposed but now you get yourselves off by attacking the questioner. Pitiful for you all.

manu1959
04-19-2007, 10:53 PM
Oca, gunny, palerider, gaffer, hobbitt, you are all delusional and self enabling in your delusions. Not one of you has addressed the question proposed but now you get yourselves off by attacking the questioner. Pitiful for you all.

what was the question again?:poke:

Gunny
04-19-2007, 11:00 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

typomaniac
04-20-2007, 11:35 AM
Its ok, you aren't required to admit to my dazzling creativity and sharp intellect, we'll keep your total devotion to me a secret between us.That's gonna cost you several hundred rep points. To be deposited in my account, of course.:coffee:

OCA
04-20-2007, 03:20 PM

The question? Are you fucking drunk again?

It was a fact statement, Loose wants to toss my salad but i'm playing hard to get!

glockmail
04-20-2007, 03:40 PM
I don't understand. Is loose gay, typo gay, or just all liberal men gay?

typomaniac
04-20-2007, 04:21 PM
I don't understand. Is loose gay, typo gay, or just all liberal men gay?Go find your buddies in the Log Cabin Republicans and ask them. :laugh2:

glockmail
04-21-2007, 09:17 AM
Go find your buddies in the Log Cabin Republicans and ask them. :laugh2: They're socially liberal, just like you. Have a go at it.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 09:23 AM
There is a certain poster on these boards who is forever claiming other men want to fuck him yet he comes across as homophobic, he is beginning to sicken me to the core.URRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH........( shiver)...........

OCA
04-21-2007, 11:14 AM
There is a certain poster on these boards who is forever claiming other men want to fuck him yet he comes across as homophobic, he is beginning to sicken me to the core.URRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH........( shiver)...........

The pikey wants to fuck me too, I told him no through pm, he's very persistent though.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 11:22 AM
The pikey wants to fuck me too, I told him no through pm, he's very persistent though.

You really do sicken me.

OCA
04-21-2007, 11:23 AM
You really do sicken me.

Right back at ya, I think its more your lack of manhood that turns my stomach though.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 11:28 AM
Right back at ya, I think its more your lack of manhood that turns my stomach though.

Yep, because it's manhood that does it for you eh?:clap: :laugh2: Idiot.

You need to learn idiot, it is a waste of your limited brain stem to try it on with me.Ask the only friend you have left, he will tell you, you are out of your league ,Dumbo. :laugh2:

OCA
04-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Yep, because it's manhood that does it for you eh?:clap: :laugh2: Idiot.

You need to learn idiot, it is a waste of your limited brain stem to try it on with me.Ask the only friend you have left, he will tell you, you are out of your league ,Dumbo. :laugh2:

Yeah, this from the king of debate:laugh2:

Best to go back to USMB and suck off Chump, he probably needs the tension reliever after the last round of ass whoopin I put on him......speaking of one friend left.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Yeah, this from the king of debate:laugh2:

Best to go back to USMB and suck off Chump, he probably needs the tension reliever after the last round of ass whoopin I put on him......speaking of one friend left.

Everything you post has to have a homosexual connotation, doesn't it?
You sadden and sicken me to the core.The more we respond to each other the more I am convinced you are a closet gay.I have nothing against gays OCA but I think you should at least inform your family and friends before outing yourself here, unless of course, you are testing the waters? You need'nt worry you lost all credibility the day you posted youre first thread.Idiot.

This is easy. I wonder how long it will be before I am asked to give you a break.:laugh2:

Roomy
04-21-2007, 12:11 PM
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............. .......

Where's the closet gay gone?:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Bye Bye Now.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

OCA
04-21-2007, 12:12 PM
Everything you post has to have a homosexual connotation, doesn't it?
You sadden and sicken me to the core.The more we respond to each other the more I am convinced you are a closet gay.I have nothing against gays OCA but I think you should at least inform your family and friends before outing yourself here, unless of course, you are testing the waters? You need'nt worry you lost all credibility the day you posted youre first thread.Idiot.

This is easy. I wonder how long it will be before I am asked to give you a break.:laugh2:

Why do you want to toss my salad so much?

Let me save you from the frustration, you can't climb Mt OCA, you ain't goddamn good enough.

Anyway off to debate politics, would ask you to come along but hey......you have IQ restraints, I understand.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Why do you want to toss my salad so much?

Let me save you from the frustration, you can't climb Mt OCA, you ain't goddamn good enough.

Anyway off to debate politics, would ask you to come along but hey......you have IQ restraints, I understand.

That makes oodles of sense Quentin.:laugh2:

OCA
04-21-2007, 12:16 PM
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............. .......

Where's the closet gay gone?:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Bye Bye Now.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Lol, the Pikey is so damn cute, always trying to take the esteemed veteran down......the little engine that couldn't.:laugh2:

OCA
04-21-2007, 12:17 PM
That makes oodles of sense Quentin.:laugh2:

Sure it did..........Gwyneth.

Face it, you can't fuck with me, my game is too strong....ask Dirt and Chump.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Lol, the Pikey is so damn cute, always trying to take the esteemed veteran down......the little engine that couldn't.:laugh2:

You must have wondered why I leave you alone for a while?:laugh2: :laugh2: Others I respect ask me to.:laugh2:

Sometimes boredom rules the day.LOL.

OCA
04-21-2007, 12:22 PM
You must have wondered why I leave you alone for a while?:laugh2: :laugh2: Others I respect ask me to.:laugh2:

Yeahhhhh................... righttttttttttttttttt...............:laugh2:

I'm actually encouraged, how do they put it? "to keep the troll Roomy in line"

Roomy
04-21-2007, 12:32 PM
Yeahhhhh................... righttttttttttttttttt...............:laugh2:

I'm actually encouraged, how do they put it? "to keep the troll Roomy in line"

I am now going to leave you alone for a while:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

typomaniac
04-21-2007, 12:42 PM
They're socially liberal, just like you. Have a go at it.They agree with me that you should be able to marry any consenting adult you want, Glock. :D

Other guys aren't my cup of tea in the bedroom, though.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 01:13 PM
They agree with me that you should be able to marry any consenting adult you want, Glock. :D

Other guys aren't my cup of tea in the bedroom, though.

any consenting adult?....

so you can marry your mom? your sister? your dad? your brother?....

yikes!

Roomy
04-21-2007, 03:44 PM
OCA must have taken his medication and put himself to bed.

typomaniac
04-22-2007, 11:46 AM
any consenting adult?....

so you can marry your mom? your sister? your dad? your brother?....

yikes!Excuse me: any consenting, unrelated adult. Jeez... :rolleyes:

glockmail
04-22-2007, 03:29 PM
They agree with me that you should be able to marry any consenting adult you want, Glock. :D

Other guys aren't my cup of tea in the bedroom, though. So you're all perverts. What else in not news?

manu1959
04-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Excuse me: any consenting, unrelated adult. Jeez... :rolleyes:

cousins? step brothers and sisters?

typomaniac
04-22-2007, 09:31 PM
So you're all perverts. What else in not news?You think I'm a pervert for NOT sticking my nose into other people's bedrooms? I thought it was supposed to be the other way around.
:slap:

glockmail
04-23-2007, 02:43 PM
You think I'm a pervert for NOT sticking my nose into other people's bedrooms? I thought it was supposed to be the other way around.
:slap:

You're a pervert for denigrating the tradition of marraige.

typomaniac
04-23-2007, 04:24 PM
You're a pervert for denigrating the tradition of marraige.Bull :pee: