PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Goldberg On O’Reilly: Liberals Detest Palin Because They Detest Middle America

stephanie
11-17-2009, 03:42 PM
some links in their article.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 6:09 AM
Jim Hoft
Bill O’Reilly and author Bernie Goldberg Expose The REAL Reason Why the Media Hates Sarah Palin.
Because she’s so ordinary like Middle America… And they detest Middle America:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MOrj2UuIVv0&color1=0x6699&color2=0x54abd6&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MOrj2UuIVv0&color1=0x6699&color2=0x54abd6&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bernie Goldberg: “When she was still on the ticket a disease broke out in liberal America- Palin Derangement Syndrome. But I don’t think Bill that they detest her simply because she’s a conservative woman, a pro-Life, pro-gun conservative woman. I think there’s something else that’s working here. Here’s a woman that didn’t go to Harvard, Yale or Princeton. She bounced around at a bunch of colleges before she wound up at the University of Idaho which is practically a crime against humanity among liberal elites. She has 5 kids. Liberals don’t have 5 kids. One of them has Down Syndrome, liberals certainly don’t allow that to happen… They detested her Bill, they detested her because she was so ordinary. Because she was like a Middle America. And you know what? The liberals and the lamestream media, that’s who they really detest.”

from..
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/

Gaffer
11-18-2009, 09:40 AM
I like Palin and if she decides to run I will be inclined to vote for her. Preferably on an independent ticket. We really do need to get rid of the yale harvard princeton crowd that has had control of the government for far too many years. All that is taught in those schools is how to be an elitist snob.

namvet
11-18-2009, 11:58 AM
she's white, female, conservative and believes in family values. and they hate her guts for it. she has a knife stuck in their backs and they can't reach the handle.

HogTrash
11-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Bernie Goldberg is an intelligent man and I believe he is right to a certain degree but there are other underlying reasons for the elites hatred of Palin.

True, the Washington and Media elites have no love for the Americans who live between the coasts and whose alma mater is anything other than ivy league.

But did you notice during the election the Obama worshipers seemed to focus most of their attacks on Palin rather than McCain...They feared her more than McCain.

They perceived her as being more of a threat to their messiah Obama which made them fear her which made them hate her...Perceived threat+real fear=passionate hate.

They still perceive Sarah Palin as being the most dangerous threat to their beloved Obama's re-election...For that reason they still fear her and still hate her passionately.

HogTrash
11-18-2009, 01:18 PM
I like Palin and if she decides to run I will be inclined to vote for her. Preferably on an independent ticket. We really do need to get rid of the yale harvard princeton crowd that has had control of the government for far too many years. All that is taught in those schools is how to be an elitist snob.No doubt, the ivy league croud has got us into this mess we are now buried under.

If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.