PDA

View Full Version : Are Stand Up Comedians Scared to Joke about Obama?

chloe
11-17-2009, 10:47 PM
I was watching stand up online, and started looking for recent oct/nov 2009 Stand up routines making Obama jokes and can't find any. Is that because people are scared to be viewed as racist or because most comics are liberal ?

6LqxEhC9EEg

Jeff
11-17-2009, 10:51 PM
A little of both, seems if you disagree with anything Obama says or does you must be a racist , cause libs can't keep blaming GW, so they found another out

And IMO most in the entertainment business are libs

Kathianne
11-17-2009, 10:53 PM
You may be arrested. That's becoming more and more of a concern. Really, there is nothing funny about Obama.

Jeff
11-17-2009, 10:54 PM
You may be arrested. That's becoming more and more of a concern. Really, there is nothing funny about Obama.

He is Funny looking :laugh2:

chloe
11-17-2009, 10:59 PM

:laugh2: I did laugh out loud .....on the thought that you could be arrested for making an Obama joke....who knows in a year I may cry over that remark...wink

Kathianne
11-17-2009, 11:02 PM
:laugh2: I did laugh out loud .....on the thought that you could be arrested for making an Obama joke....who knows in a year I may cry over that remark...wink

I fear...

Seriously. I wish I wasn't.

Gaffer
11-18-2009, 10:42 AM
I don't call him the dark lord for comic relief. And the term "it can't happen here" is going to prove as wrong as "the unsinkable Titanic". Voices will be silenced and people will disappear. Next year will see the beginnings of this. Comics have probably already been warned. Youtube and the media are already cooperating.

HogTrash
11-18-2009, 12:03 PM
I fear...

Seriously. I wish I wasn't.He is not a joke.....Obama scares the hell out of me and I don't scare easy.

He is the most serious threat the United States has faced in it's 234 years as an independent nation.

Noir
11-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Frankie Boyle has done quite a bit,

He's like a 5second clip from mock the week.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1SKKT1CxfZo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1SKKT1CxfZo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

i'm looking for the show where he went on about obama for a wee while, i thought it was live at the Apollo but it seems not, i'll post it if i find it,

HogTrash
11-18-2009, 01:49 PM
Frankie Boyle has done quite a bit,

He's like a 5second clip from mock the week.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1SKKT1CxfZo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1SKKT1CxfZo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

i'm looking for the show where he went on about obama for a wee while, i thought it was live at the Apollo but it seems not, i'll post it if i find it,It sounded to me like he was rippin on white Americans more than Obama, einstein.

Noir
11-18-2009, 02:05 PM
It sounded to me like he was rippin on white Americans more than Obama, einstein.

*facepalm*
Sweet jezy crezy, Irony, its called Irony!

HogTrash
11-18-2009, 02:17 PM
*facepalm*
Sweet jezy crezy, Irony, its called Irony!I'm sorry, I don't speak english. :slap:

HogTrash
11-18-2009, 02:31 PM
Obama and McCain walk into a barber shop together and each takes a chair and orders a shave and a haircut.

Obama's barber finishes first and is about to apply a sweet smelling after shave.

Obama stops the barber and tells him he doesnt need the cologne, his wife might think he's been in a whorehouse.

McCains barber who has just finished asked McCain if he would like some of the sweet smelling cologne.

McCain says, "sure, why not, my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like".

HogTrash
11-19-2009, 06:59 PM
I thought it was a damn funny Obama joke! :lol:

I hope you all are happy now...I'm offended. :fu:

chloe
11-19-2009, 08:46 PM

not bad:poke:

Noir
11-19-2009, 09:00 PM

I thought frankies joke was better =/

chloe
11-19-2009, 09:09 PM
I thought frankies joke was better =/

I'm just looking for recent regular stand up comedians poking fun at Obama, thats practically a tradition to do to the President. It's so weird nobodys doing it.

Gaffer
11-19-2009, 09:31 PM
Comedians have been making fun of presidents since the first president. The silence now is a definite red flag to me.

Kathianne
11-19-2009, 09:36 PM
Comedians have been making fun of presidents since the first president. The silence now is a definite red flag to me.

I agree. We're dealing with a new phenomena here.

chloe
11-19-2009, 09:37 PM

me 2 its just plain weird !!!!

Jeff
11-19-2009, 10:10 PM

I thought it was funny as hell !

HogTrash
11-19-2009, 10:13 PM
I thought it was funny as hell !Finally, someone with a sense of humor!

Jeff
11-19-2009, 10:29 PM
Obama goes over and meets the Queen
He asks her, Queen your country doesn't have the crime mine does, your economy is better, what gives, how do ya do it ?

The Queen replies, I surround myself with all intelligent people

Obama asks how so ?

The Queen replies with watch this , She calls Tony Blair into the office and ask him, if your parents had a child but it wasn't your sister nor was it your brother who is it ?

Tony immediately replied it is me

The Queen looked at Obama and says see

Later that week back in Washington Obama call Joe Biden into his office and says hey Joe if your parents had a child but it wasn't your brother nor was it your sister who was it ?

Joe sat there scratching his head , so Obama told him to go think about it and get back to him, While walking down the hall Biden runs across John McCain

Biden asks McCain, John if your parents had a child but it wasn't your brother nor was it your sister who was it ?

John McCain relied simple, it is me

Biden runs back to Obama and says I figured it out

Obama say ok who was it ?

Biden replies it was John McCain

Obama looks at him and says no stupid it was Tony Blair