PDA

View Full Version : Dreams about Death

chloe
11-18-2009, 09:46 AM
Last night I had a dream that my cousin got killed in a car accident, I remember talking about it to my niece and how someone had road rage and rammed there car into my cousins and killed him, then my niece started talking about how she hates our family and hates being a namesake of my moms cousin because the cousin had an affair with my dad, and I said well I was named after the cousin too and he picked my name when grandma was pregnant with me because he was having the affair during that time, then we went to my ex husbands cousins house because they were having a funeral for someone who also got killed, and we noticed how our family never has funerals and then I woke up.

So then when I drove my youngest kid to school this morning she told me she had a bad dream last night that some man and an old lady were following her and she was trying to get away from them and then the old lady was hit by a car and when she looked at the man he took out a gun and shot her and she said when he shot her she realized the man was her dad.

What do you think death dreams mean psychologically?

HogTrash
11-18-2009, 02:03 PM
Probably nothing more than the ramblings of the subconscience/unconscience mind.

Or a link to the supernatural world of the unexplained that we should heed even though we don't understand.

chloe
11-18-2009, 11:16 PM
Probably nothing more than the ramblings of the subconscience/unconscience mind.

Or a link to the supernatural world of the unexplained that we should heed even though we don't understand.

:laugh2: