PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama Trying To Get A Mistrial For KSM?

red states rule
11-19-2009, 06:41 AM
The lawyers for KSM will have a field day with this. Obama's comments about KSM comes at 1:32

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D77Kdp08pwE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D77Kdp08pwE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Trigg
11-19-2009, 06:19 PM
I saw that interview. It's interresting that he says "when he's found guilty" and then he says "I said IF he's found guilty"..

He seems to sure of himself, but then he was sure about the Olympics also.

If those guys are found not guilty bambam might as well pack his bags and go home.

red states rule
11-19-2009, 11:38 PM
I saw that interview. It's interresting that he says "when he's found guilty" and then he says "I said IF he's found guilty"..

He seems to sure of himself, but then he was sure about the Olympics also.

If those guys are found not guilty bambam might as well pack his bags and go home.

If Obama really this stupid, or is he setting up the bastards to walk?

Libs have been screaming about the "rights" of terrorists, yet these same libs are silent over Obama saying the outcome of the trial has already been decided

Monkeybone
11-20-2009, 07:40 AM
way to go Harvard trained lawyer. :thumb:

I can understand the misspeak.... because we know that he is guilty, he confessed blah blah blah.... but then the defense could use that couldn't they? They could say, " Look, the President... the highest person in our country was already saying that he was going to be guilty..." and then go from there, get a mistrail and then these guys walk.... or is that too far fetched?

red states rule
11-20-2009, 07:46 AM
way to go Harvard trained lawyer. :thumb:

I can understand the misspeak.... because we know that he is guilty, he confessed blah blah blah.... but then the defense could use that couldn't they? They could say, " Look, the President... the highest person in our country was already saying that he was going to be guilty..." and then go from there, get a mistrail and then these guys walk.... or is that too far fetched?

I suspect that is what Obama really wants

He appeass his kook base that whine daily about the "rights" of terrorists. He can claim he wanted to bring the terrorists to "justice" in a Court of Law - and the jury and the system did their job

Then in his mind, the terrorists will see America is not all that bad.

The terrorists will be laughing their asses off as they plant more bombs, kill more innocent people, all in the name of Allah