PDA

View Full Version : *Bag-O-Crap Hasan Should Of Been Stopped!*

chesswarsnow
11-19-2009, 09:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. This Hasan terrorist attack, broght on by his cult teachers, and his book.
2. Should be dealt with.
3. Or else suffer.
4. There is no other way to put it.
5. Everyone knows I'm a straight shooter, I'm just saying what everyone should be thinking.
6. Link and sample:http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/major-hasans-mail-wait-join-afterlife/story?id=9130339

"United States Army Major Nidal Hasan told a radical cleric considered by authorities to be an al-Qaeda recruiter, "I can't wait to join you" in the afterlife, according to an American official with top secret access to 18 e-mails exchanged between Hasan and the cleric, Anwar al Awlaki, over a six month period between Dec. 2008 and June 2009.

Nidal Malik Hasan, left, is seen in 2007 when he entered the program for his Disaster and Military...
Nidal Malik Hasan, left, is seen in 2007 when he entered the program for his Disaster and Military Psychiatry Fellowship and an Oct. 2008 photo shows Imam Anwar al-Awlaki in Yemen. A senior government official tells ABC News that investigators have found that alleged Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan had ?more unexplained connections to people being tracked by the FBI? than just radical cleric al-Awlaki. The official declined to name the individuals but Congressional sources said their names and countries of origin were likely to emerge soon.

"It sounds like code words," said Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, a military analyst at the Center for Advanced Defense Studies. "That he's actually either offering himself up or that he's already crossed that line in his own mind."

Other messages include questions, the official with access to the e-mails said, that include when is jihad appropriate, and whether it is permissible if there are innocents killed in a suicide attack.

"Hasan told Awlaki he couldn't wait to join him in the discussions they would having over non-alcoholic wine in the afterlife," the official said.

Inside the Investigation into the Fort Hood ShootingsWATCH: Inside the Home of Nidal HasanMore from Brian Ross and the Investigative TeamMajor Hasan also wrote, "My strength is my financial capabilities."

Federal investigators have found that Hasan donated $20,000 to $30,000 a year to overseas Islamic "charities." As an Army major, his yearly salary, including housing and food allowances, was approximately $92,000. A number of Islamic charities have been identified by U.S. authorities as conduits to terror groups.

Two FBI task forces, in Washington and San Diego, received the intercepted messages, but deemed them innocent.

On Capitol Hill today, Senators questioned how that could be.

"The choice of this recipient of emails says a lot about what Hasan was looking for," said Senator Joseph Lieberman, chair of the Senate's Homeland Security committee. Lieberman's committee held a hearing on the Fort Hood shootings, and announced that it was launching an investigation.

"What I'm getting at," said Lieberman, "Is he may have been looking for spiritual sanctions for what he's accused of ultimately doing."

The American-born Awlaki is considered a recruiter for al-Qaeda. He has been in hiding since the shooting, but a Yemeni journalist told ABC News today that the e-mails show Hasan was "almost a member of al-Qaeda."

7. More reasons this nation and world is doomed, unless we clean house.
8. This world is a *shit hole*, if you didn't notice!
9. The islamic cult is whats stinking this world up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
11-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. This Hasan terrorist attack, broght on by his cult teachers, and his book.
2. Should be dealt with.
3. Or else suffer.
4. There is no other way to put it.
5. Everyone knows I'm a straight shooter, I'm just saying what everyone should be thinking.
6. Link and sample:http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/major-hasans-mail-wait-join-afterlife/story?id=9130339

"United States Army Major Nidal Hasan told a radical cleric considered by authorities to be an al-Qaeda recruiter, "I can't wait to join you" in the afterlife, according to an American official with top secret access to 18 e-mails exchanged between Hasan and the cleric, Anwar al Awlaki, over a six month period between Dec. 2008 and June 2009.

Nidal Malik Hasan, left, is seen in 2007 when he entered the program for his Disaster and Military...
Nidal Malik Hasan, left, is seen in 2007 when he entered the program for his Disaster and Military Psychiatry Fellowship and an Oct. 2008 photo shows Imam Anwar al-Awlaki in Yemen. A senior government official tells ABC News that investigators have found that alleged Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan had ?more unexplained connections to people being tracked by the FBI? than just radical cleric al-Awlaki. The official declined to name the individuals but Congressional sources said their names and countries of origin were likely to emerge soon.

"It sounds like code words," said Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, a military analyst at the Center for Advanced Defense Studies. "That he's actually either offering himself up or that he's already crossed that line in his own mind."

Other messages include questions, the official with access to the e-mails said, that include when is jihad appropriate, and whether it is permissible if there are innocents killed in a suicide attack.

"Hasan told Awlaki he couldn't wait to join him in the discussions they would having over non-alcoholic wine in the afterlife," the official said.

Inside the Investigation into the Fort Hood ShootingsWATCH: Inside the Home of Nidal HasanMore from Brian Ross and the Investigative TeamMajor Hasan also wrote, "My strength is my financial capabilities."

Federal investigators have found that Hasan donated $20,000 to $30,000 a year to overseas Islamic "charities." As an Army major, his yearly salary, including housing and food allowances, was approximately $92,000. A number of Islamic charities have been identified by U.S. authorities as conduits to terror groups.

Two FBI task forces, in Washington and San Diego, received the intercepted messages, but deemed them innocent.

On Capitol Hill today, Senators questioned how that could be.

"The choice of this recipient of emails says a lot about what Hasan was looking for," said Senator Joseph Lieberman, chair of the Senate's Homeland Security committee. Lieberman's committee held a hearing on the Fort Hood shootings, and announced that it was launching an investigation.

"What I'm getting at," said Lieberman, "Is he may have been looking for spiritual sanctions for what he's accused of ultimately doing."

The American-born Awlaki is considered a recruiter for al-Qaeda. He has been in hiding since the shooting, but a Yemeni journalist told ABC News today that the e-mails show Hasan was "almost a member of al-Qaeda."

7. More reasons this nation and world is doomed, unless we clean house.
8. This world is a *shit hole*, if you didn't notice!
9. The islamic cult is whats stinking this world up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Good link, swamp monster.

gabosaurus
11-20-2009, 02:31 PM
So you are holding the army at fault for Hasan's attack? Why do you hate the military? Do know what this will do to the morale of the troops abroad? Why do you hate your country?

chesswarsnow
11-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

So you are holding the army at fault for Hasan's attack? Why do you hate the military? Do know what this will do to the morale of the troops abroad? Why do you hate your country?

1. I don't hate my country, I love whats left of it.
2. Though there isn't much left of it anymore.
3. Its just a shadow of what it once was.
4. We basically live in a *Shit Hole*.
5. Just like most of the world does now days.
6. All countries have allowed islam to come in.
7. And, there you go, automatic *Shit Hole*.
8. If I'm lying, tell me why no ones going to live in the middle east?
9. And explain why they can't get out of those countries fast enough?
10. This planet is doomed, unless we clean out this occult islam.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
11-21-2009, 10:10 PM
Any inaction against internal findings and intel on Hasan can be blamed directly on the left wing kooks who want to do more to protect terrorists, and an individuals rights (even if they are communicating with Al Qaeda).

The minute anything was found on this man he should have been immediately discharged, and of course the full amount of resources given to look into his intent, mindset and any plans.

But Heaven forbid we treat someone in an unsavory manner. The liberals would prefer we not intrude in the lives of others without court approvals, warrants and all that other PC crap. Sure, take the "liberal PC road" while another monster plans to kill Americans.

Wazmo Nariz
11-22-2009, 12:00 AM

Actually, I don't think Chesie ever xerved in the military except in his fevered imagination. I will publicly retract this if he can provide branch, MOS, and dates of service. Keep watching folks.

ME:US Army, MOS1355, dates of service June 1953--May 1956.

Chessie?

Kathianne
11-22-2009, 05:51 AM
Actually, I don't think Chesie ever xerved in the military except in his fevered imagination. I will publicly retract this if he can provide branch, MOS, and dates of service. Keep watching folks.

Chessie?

Chessy has never claimed service, that I can recall.

Kathianne
11-22-2009, 05:54 AM

I didn't see him 'blaming' the military. I saw an article from ABC that said the FBI had followed the emails...

It's 'after the fact' that the military is commenting on those emails, saying the messages look like code...

I do blame the military, when the fielded complaints from patients and fellow MD's that Hasan was preaching jihad; the military decided to get him from Walter Reed to Ft. Hood.

chesswarsnow
11-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

Any inaction against internal findings and intel on Hasan can be blamed directly on the left wing kooks who want to do more to protect terrorists, and an individuals rights (even if they are communicating with Al Qaeda).

The minute anything was found on this man he should have been immediately discharged, and of course the full amount of resources given to look into his intent, mindset and any plans.

But Heaven forbid we treat someone in an unsavory manner. The liberals would prefer we not intrude in the lives of others without court approvals, warrants and all that other PC crap. Sure, take the "liberal PC road" while another monster plans to kill Americans.

1. Its a wonder to CWN, we still have any muslims serving in the armed forces now, having a shrink, hasan, a person sworn to help, go jihad.
2. I'm surprised that they haven't all been kicked out.
3. Oh sure, we must have diversity, I forgot!!!!:poke:
4. Just let them go, so they can go jihad on Americans military one at a time.
5. We are so stupid, we can't figure it out.
6. And or the military PC has to kick in like a kick in the pants.
7. Its a *Shit Hole* we live in, no other way to describe it.
8. Pass me the shit stick soap so I can wash up!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-22-2009, 10:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

Chessie?

1. Why would it make any difference if I was military?
2. Why would you a newbie bring this up?
3. My opinions are based on reality the way I see it.
4. What are your opinions on this reality?
5. I think you are off topic.
6. And if some day I feel like explaining if I ever was or wasn't in the military, I will start a thread on it.
7. With all do respect, stay on topic, if you don't mind. CWN:slap:Nariz the arab

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
11-24-2009, 12:33 PM
Problem is, you hate the military. We have brave fighting men of all races and nationalities. If you hate one of them, you hate all of them. You are totally anti-American! I bet you are sitting on your prayer rug right now, praying that Allah smites our devoted soldiers abroad who are fighting to preserve your freedom!

chesswarsnow
11-24-2009, 12:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

Problem is, you hate the military. We have brave fighting men of all races and nationalities. If you hate one of them, you hate all of them. You are totally anti-American! I bet you are sitting on your prayer rug right now, praying that Allah smites our devoted soldiers abroad who are fighting to preserve your freedom!

1. I don't even know how to respond to this sick fuck post???
2. Any takers here?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
11-24-2009, 01:34 PM
Oh really? Too bad no one here sees you posting on the "Allah Be Praised!" board. Where your screen name is "ChessJihad"

chesswarsnow
11-24-2009, 04:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

Oh really? Too bad no one here sees you posting on the "Allah Be Praised!" board. Where your screen name is "ChessJihad"

1. I know you've flipped your wig.
2. Might I suggest you up the dosage???
3. You done went *Bat Shit Crazy* !!! :coffee:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas