PDA

View Full Version : VT Killer CHO - SPEAKS

darin
04-18-2007, 05:02 PM
This fuck..

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/Art/COVER/070418/STG_Mega_KillerSpeaks_251p.jpg

Sometime after he killed two people in a Virginia university dormitory but before he slaughtered 30 more in a classroom building Monday morning, Cho Seung-Hui mailed NBC News a rambling communication and videos about his grievances, the network said Wednesday.

Cho, 23, a senior English major at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, killed 32 people in two attacks before taking his own life.

NBC News President Steve Capus said the network received the package in Wednesday morning's mail delivery and immediately turned the material over to FBI agents in New York. The FBI is assisting Virginia State Police in the investigation.

The package included a long, “rambling, manifesto-like statement embedded with a series of photographs,” Capus said. The material is “hard-to-follow ... disturbing, very disturbing — very angry, profanity-laced,” he said.

Read the rest -

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18169776

04-18-2007, 05:11 PM
it seems to me if he is giving out a manifesto to the newspapers, he clearly has a motive and the FBI should probably be reading his manifesto rather than looking at his medical history for said motive...

I'm curious what religion had to do with it. Its clear there is a racial factor in here now.

Trigg
04-18-2007, 05:15 PM
it seems to me if he is giving out a manifesto to the newspapers, he clearly has a motive and the FBI should probably be reading his manifesto rather than looking at his medical history for said motive...

I'm curious what religion had to do with it. Its clear there is a racial factor in here now.

What was the racial factor, I read through it but must have missed something.

04-18-2007, 05:19 PM
What was the racial factor, I read through it but must have missed something.

I could have sworn the article said something about white wealthy a minute ago, but it looks like i was wrong... weird.

Hugh Lincoln
04-18-2007, 07:25 PM
I'd like to know what else was in his "statement." There's so much stoking of anti-white hatred in the U.S. that I wouldn't be surprised if he felt he were getting revenge on whites. This is the thanks white Americans get for being so "tolerant" and allowing everyone on Earth to come to our country.

Imagine how Korea would deal with this if a white American did the same in their land. No Americans for 10 years! They'd blame our violent, Western culture.

Update: Guess what? Korea doesn't allow Americans to move to Korea. Good for them!

LiberalNation
04-18-2007, 07:28 PM
He was crazy, his tapes show it. Kinda scary knowing people like that are around us and overlooke until they explode or something happens.

Mr. P
04-18-2007, 07:46 PM
I saw it on the news.. I'm wondering and have been, since everyone seems so justifiably outraged with this guy, BUT continue to spout he was nut, f-up and such, if he had not died would you all be for his plea of "NOT GUILTY BY REASON of INSANITY"? My guess is no.

Another thread perhaps.

shattered
04-18-2007, 07:48 PM
I saw it on the news.. I'm wondering and have been, since everyone seems so justifiably outraged with this guy, BUT continue to spout he was nut, f-up and such, if he had not died would you all be for his plea of "NOT GUILTY BY REASON of INSANITY"? My guess is no.

Another thread perhaps.

Nah.. I'd have been all for frying him if he hadn't fried himself.

Mr. P
04-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Nah.. I'd have been all for frying him if he hadn't fried himself.

Seriously, I think most here would, it's interesting to me.

I can hear the screams that some slim lawyer got him off on an insanity plea, but yet most here are claiming he was insane...but he's not on trial now.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 07:57 PM

Another thread perhaps.

The fact that someone is a nut doesn't absolve them of their crimes, IMO. If they don't know they're killing people, then they won't know they're being terminated.

shattered
04-18-2007, 07:58 PM
Seriously, I think most here would, it's interesting to me.

I can hear the screams that some slim lawyer got him off on an insanity plea, but yet most here are claiming he was insane...but he's not on trial now.

Insane or not, he is (or would have been) an obvious, and serious danger. Nuke'm and be done with it.

And if a rotten childhood were an excuse for behavior like that, I'da killed hundreds of people long ago.

Mr. P
04-18-2007, 08:13 PM
The fact that someone is a nut doesn't absolve them of their crimes, IMO. If they don't know they're killing people, then they won't know they're being terminated.

I agree..but insane people aren't absolved, they still are incarcerated all be it a mental institution.

shattered
04-18-2007, 08:18 PM
I agree..but insane people aren't absolved, they still are incarcerated all be it a mental institution.

Uh uh. There'd be no help for him in a mental institution.. Fry'm.

Mr. P
04-18-2007, 08:39 PM
Uh uh. There'd be no help for him in a mental institution.. Fry'm.

Not saying he would get help, just that he nor anyone else gets off free with an insanity defense. But most folks think it's a free ride. Sometimes it doesn't fit sometimes it does.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 08:43 PM
Not saying he would get help, just that he nor anyone else gets off free with an insanity defense. But most folks think it's a free ride. Sometimes it doesn't fit sometimes it does.

In this case, his behvior was pretty obvious yet no one wanted to be teh one to actually point the finger at him at the official level. That PC cowardice is as much to blame here as anything else.

Mr. P
04-18-2007, 08:51 PM
In this case, his behvior was pretty obvious yet no one wanted to be teh one to actually point the finger at him at the official level. That PC cowardice is as much to blame here as anything else.

Yes totally to blame, IMO. Folks need to get over that crap cuz this is where it will lead.

Like my sig line says "PC= Public Cancer and it's TERMINAL"

Abbey Marie
04-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Yes, he's dead, but why don't we do what they used to do in merry olde England? Put what's left of his sorry head on a spike as a warning to others who may be inclined to murder.

lily
04-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Yes, he's dead, but why don't we do what they used to do in merry olde England? Put what's left of his sorry head on a spike as a warning to others who may be inclined to murder.

That would be glorifying him and IMO making someone else want to do it, even killing more so that their "name" would go down in history, because like it or not, Cho's name will be remembered.

Abbey Marie
04-18-2007, 10:41 PM
That would be glorifying him and IMO making someone else want to do it, even killing more so that their "name" would go down in history, because like it or not, Cho's name will be remembered.

In what twisted world is it glorifying to have one's head on a spike? Btw, it worked quite well in England. People didn't see it as glorifying at all.

As you said, his name will be remembered anyway, so let this serve as a warning to others. What I think could possibly make him a star of sorts worth emulating is all the showings of his tough guy video clips.

lily
04-18-2007, 10:57 PM
In what twisted world is it glorifying to have one's head on a spike? Btw, it worked quite well in England. People didn't see it as glorifying at all.

I thought you were speaking metophorically not littarly.

What I think could possibly make him a star of sorts worth emulating is all the showings of his tough guy video clips.

It's news. I'll take this over Anna Nichole's baby daddy any day.

Mr. P
04-18-2007, 11:14 PM
Nether tough guy video clips or Anna Nichole's baby daddy any day are worthy of air time, nor being called news.

lily
04-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Nether tough guy video clips or Anna Nichole's baby daddy any day are worthy of air time, nor being called news.

Well, that's your opinion.....but I think the majority of America would disagree with you. The killing of 32 people in a college IS news.

Hobbit
04-19-2007, 12:00 AM

It might work if he hadn't first been touted all over the media for committing the 'worst mass shooting in American history.' If he'd been shot down before killing anybody, it would probably work a little better.

manu1959
04-19-2007, 12:05 AM
Well, that's your opinion.....but I think the majority of America would disagree with you. The killing of 32 people in a college IS news.

it is....not sure you need to give his pics and video air time though.....

Pale Rider
04-19-2007, 12:32 AM

Not 24/7 for three weeks straight it isn't. But that's what the news people will do with it. I'll have to quit watching news until they've gotten over it, because they beat these stories to death. It's ridiculous.