PDA

View Full Version : Ana Mia Website growing popular for Utah Teens

chloe
11-20-2009, 12:45 AM
Eat in front of a mirror naked. See how much you can eat then!

Hit your stomach (just not too hard) if it's growling too loudly.

Curl up in a ball if you have hunger pains.

Find a buddy online, and do fasts with them, competitions, or just have someone to email when you're craving.

Wear a rubber-band around your wrist and snap it against your skin when you are tempted to eat.

If you eat right before bed, lay on your left side so the food goes through your system faster.

Chew gum if you need to cook so you won't eat any of the food.

When you're hungry chug 2 glasses (or how many you need) of straight water. It'll make you so full and nauseous you will have completely lost your appetite.

http://www.2medusa.com/2009/01/anorexic-bulimic-pro-ana-mia-some-tips.html

Need Thinspiration?

Need thinsporation? You came to the right place. This site is about beauty, and about you. It's about the battles, the life, thinspiration, and beauty.

Your daily feed for the beautiful lifestyle you choose.
Be yourself....be beautiful

http://www.prettythin.com/

It was on the local tv news its growing popular in utah with teens. Anyone heard about these websites?

HogTrash
11-20-2009, 09:17 AM
Do you have a weight obsession or are you simply health conscience? :cow:

Everybody say Mind your own damn business Hog! :slap:

chloe
11-20-2009, 09:23 AM
Do you have a weight obsession or are you simply health conscience? :cow:

Everybody say Mind your own damn business Hog! :slap:

No it was on the local news last night kutv channel 2, utah. LOL ! You are thinking of Miss Kathianne as far as teeny tiny, she said in the racsim thread she is like 5ft2 or 5ft3 and 100 pounds, something like that:cool:

HogTrash
11-20-2009, 10:05 AM
No it was on the local news last night kutv channel 2, utah. LOL ! You are thinking of Miss Kathianne as far as teeny tiny, she said in the racsim thread she is like 5ft2 or 5ft3 and 100 pounds, something like that:cool:Ooops!.....My tired feeble ole mind isn't as sharp as it once was chloe.

Actually those WL methods you posted sounded as if they would be affective.

It seems the fairer sex is always fighting the battle of the butt.

chloe
11-20-2009, 10:43 AM
Ooops!.....My tired feeble ole mind isn't as sharp as it once was chloe.

Actually those WL methods you posted sounded as if they would be affective.

It seems the fairer sex is always fighting the battle of the butt.

Im sure they are effective, the website shows pictures of the ana mia members skin n bones and all. However, I wouldn't want my daughters following that ideal. I think curvy women are prettier then anorexic women. I don't mean Obese women, I mean fit, working out, healthy eating but having shape. Maybe men like the waif look more, but a lot of young girls try to do that and get a mental illness eating disorder over it and some of them die from it.