PDA

View Full Version : *Oprah Running For President in 2012?*

chesswarsnow
11-20-2009, 06:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Has anyone else thought, that just maybe, Oprah is planning to run for President?
2. She claims her show will end 2011.
3. Just in time to make a run,.......
4. Makes one wonder doesn't it?
5. Link and sample:http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/11/20/oprah-winfrey-is-she-irreplaceable-in-daytime/

"Now that Oprah Winfrey has made it official that she’s ending her talk show in September 2011, the focus now turns to those 215 stations that aired the Queen of Daytime and how they’ll attempt to retain the 7 million-plus viewers who tune into Winfrey every day. Speculation is already rampant that Winfrey could groom a successor on her show (she’s already responsible for the launches of Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil) but it seems more likely that she’ll make a quick getaway from CBS Television, which syndicated her show, and the ABC- and Hearst-owned stations that aired her and leave the companies to fend for themselves. Winfrey has OWN, her new cable network to focus on, after all."

6. Shes got plenty of bank, maybe she will, and then again maybe she will run for vice........

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chloe
11-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Has anyone else thought, that just maybe, Oprah is planning to run for President?
2. She claims her show will end 2011.
3. Just in time to make a run,.......
4. Makes one wonder doesn't it?
5. Link and sample:http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/11/20/oprah-winfrey-is-she-irreplaceable-in-daytime/

"Now that Oprah Winfrey has made it official that she’s ending her talk show in September 2011, the focus now turns to those 215 stations that aired the Queen of Daytime and how they’ll attempt to retain the 7 million-plus viewers who tune into Winfrey every day. Speculation is already rampant that Winfrey could groom a successor on her show (she’s already responsible for the launches of Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil) but it seems more likely that she’ll make a quick getaway from CBS Television, which syndicated her show, and the ABC- and Hearst-owned stations that aired her and leave the companies to fend for themselves. Winfrey has OWN, her new cable network to focus on, after all."

6. Shes got plenty of bank, maybe she will, and then again maybe she will run for vice........

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:laugh2:

Sir Evil
11-20-2009, 08:31 PM

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Imagine now only 10 times worse.. :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
11-20-2009, 09:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I guess nobody else thought of it?
2. Maybe in a year you will.:cool:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

emmett
11-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Imagine 100 times the funny face laughing til it chokes.

chesswarsnow
11-20-2009, 09:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. It wouldn't be wise to under estimate,.........*OPRAH*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Joyful HoneyBee
11-20-2009, 10:05 PM
Uh huh, and so what is her platform gonna be? Oh, I know, new wave, new age, occultism for every American. I suppose she will have Tom Cruise as her running mate, eh. :laugh2: ... on no...wait, it will be Dr. Phil, yeah, that's the ticket.

No Thanks!!!!!

stephanie
11-20-2009, 10:11 PM
:lol:
I was thinking she is going to take on Michelle to become first lady..:eek:

chesswarsnow
11-20-2009, 10:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't think its funny at all.
2. This women has deep pockets, and is well known in America.
3. Why is she leaving her show?
4. She perhaps makes 500 million a year.
5. With that kind of cash she can afford her own expences.
6. Oh and she has her own network, thats a plus for her.
7. You guys need to stop with the loling, she can do this.
8. Your smile could turn into a frown real fast.:poke:
9. I myself wouldn't support her.
10. But she could be a major player.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Joyful HoneyBee
11-20-2009, 10:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

8. Your smile could turn into a frown real fast.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, basically, your take is that she is a very dangerous woman with the potential to do great harm? Is that what I'm reading into this?

I've thought for a long time that she is very dangerous. Some of the ideas she promotes, particularly her leanings into the occult, are truly a threat to the sensibilities of rational people. Many of her 'favorite' guests are high into ranks of scientology. (note: I refuse to validate it by capitalizing it though spellcheck wants me to). Her new age philosophies may be appealing to liberals, but conservatives see her for what she is. None of the so-called good things she has done for others have been done without gain on her own behalf. It is all about self promotion.

Believe this, if she makes a bid for the presidency, I will fight against it with fierce determination. We don't need someone like her in ANY high political office.

chloe
11-20-2009, 11:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

8. Your smile could turn into a frown real fast.:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm doubting a black lesbian will get elected, but lets assume she runs, she already had the prostitution scandal for her all girls school in Africa, I am sure there is more dirt on her that would be uncovered. If her money is more powerful then truth, then there is not one thing you or I can do about it.

chesswarsnow
11-20-2009, 11:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

So, basically, your take is that she is a very dangerous woman with the potential to do great harm?

1. Well yeah, she is perhaps the riches women in show business, and has her own network now, I think this could be a problem, yes I do.

Is that what I'm reading into this?

2. You nailed it!

I've thought for a long time that she is very dangerous. Some of the ideas she promotes, particularly her leanings into the occult, are truly a threat to the sensibilities of rational people.

3. So, this threat isn't nothing new, look whos in office now, while he's tanking in everyway, Oprah feels like she can do better, which she might find traction with some support from the media.

Many of her 'favorite' guests are high into ranks of scientology. (note: I refuse to validate it by capitalizing it though spellcheck wants me to). Her new age philosophies may be appealing to liberals, but conservatives see her for what she is.

4. Sure, shes arm pit deep in occults, so is America in every way, that has't changed things for politicians, they still are being elected, she has serious bucks, and liberals think people with big bucks, are nearly gods.

None of the so-called good things she has done for others have been done without gain on her own behalf. It is all about self promotion.

5. Sounds like Obama, what did he ever really do before being elected to the Presdency? ZERO,.........

Believe this, if she makes a bid for the presidency, I will fight against it with fierce determination. We don't need someone like her in ANY high political office.

6. You'd better get ready for her, she just may have the itch, after she single handedly, in her mind, got Obama into office.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-20-2009, 11:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

I'm doubting a black lesbian will get elected, but lets assume she runs, she already had the prostitution scandal for her all girls school in Africa, I am sure there is more dirt on her that would be uncovered. If her money is more powerful then truth, then there is not one thing you or I can do about it.

1. I wasn't aware she was gay,........
2. But how does that hurt her in the Liberal Party?
3. Liberals love gays, its what they want on us all.
4. Hot gay monkey love for everyone, its all good, to liberals, don't cha know?:laugh2:
5. Dirt isn't something that scares politicians, its *Just Politics As Usual*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

emmett
11-20-2009, 11:32 PM

What proof do you have that Oprah is a lesbian?

Just because she has sex with females.:laugh2:

chloe
11-20-2009, 11:32 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I wasn't aware she was gay,........
2. But how does that hurt her in the Liberal Party?
3. Liberals love gays, its what they want on us all.
4. Hot gay monkey love for everyone, its all good, to liberals, don't cha know?:laugh2:
5. Dirt isn't something that scares politicians, its *Just Politics As Usual*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Its only a rumor, about her & gayle. :poke:

chesswarsnow
11-21-2009, 12:05 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Being gay won't hurt her anyways.
2. So its a non issue.
3. What should be looked at is her base wealth.
4. Her fame alone could carry her to the top seat, shes well liked.
5. She could be a person of interest.
6. Nothing to laugh at, if you asked CWN.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

emmett
11-21-2009, 01:08 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Being gay won't hurt her anyways.
2. So its a non issue.
3. What should be looked at is her base wealth.
4. Her fame alone could carry her to the top seat, shes well liked.
5. She could be a person of interest.
6. Nothing to laugh at, if you asked CWN.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Just think James, she is a supporter of your Health care Plan too......:laugh2:

namvet
11-21-2009, 10:30 AM
I don't see it. like Osama she can't read a map. how many states???

chloe
11-21-2009, 10:35 AM
Just think James, she is a supporter of your Health care Plan too......:laugh2:

:laugh2:, I really seriously doubt Oprah herself will run, she's not married has no family values. You seem to think America will recieve Oprah the way they did Obama. She has no education in law, politics, all she has is money, it would be more honest to say Oprah is going to pay to get Nancy Pelosi elected in 2012. :poke:

Binky
11-21-2009, 04:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I did, the second I learned of it. She's not going to sit around on her backside for the rest of her life. She's very public. So what's she going to do? Hmmmmm..........and running for a high political office seems feasible, but is it?..... I guess this is where we enter the "wait and see mode," as in pending further info.....:laugh2:

namvet
11-21-2009, 08:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

do us all a favor. give her a call and find out. we would like to know for sure

jimnyc
11-21-2009, 09:55 PM
Trying to equate financial income with the ability to transfer it to political success is a futile proposition. 2 words - ROSS PEROT.

Oprah simply does not have the background or experience to run for the highest office in the land. I can see her maybe winning a smaller seat in a smaller district, but thinking Presidential is ludicrous. Hell, she would make Palin look like a seasoned veteran in Washington.