PDA

View Full Version : Liberals post... then get the crap beat out of them...

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 05:08 PM
That's what I see here. Liberals post their bullshit, and then procede to get the snot whipped out of them, over and over. But so very typical to a liberal, they think they win. It's a farse, a joke, and fun to watch. Like a train wreck, you don't want to look but... you do anyway.

Why are most liberals so fucked up and STUPID?

OCA
04-18-2007, 05:18 PM
That's what I see here. Liberals post their bullshit, and then procede to get the snot whipped out of them, over and over. But so very typical to a liberal, they think they win. It's a farse, a joke, and fun to watch. Like a train wreck, you don't want to look but... you do anyway.

Being liberal is the most gutless, pussy ass choice one can make in life. Takes zero thought, just say "hey I care about this or that" and think you've done something.

Pathetic, sick in many ways, liberalism is a cognitive deficiency.

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Being liberal is the most gutless, pussy ass choice one can make in life. Takes zero thought, just say "hey I care about this or that" and think you've done something.

A "cognitive deficiency". Damn it brother, that was good! Right on the money.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to OCA again.

Samantha
04-18-2007, 08:29 PM
So shall we conclude that right wing, fascist, extremist, Bush lovers are aggressive bullies then?

;)

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:33 PM
So shall we conclude that right wing, fascist, extremist, Bush lovers are aggressive bullies then?

;)

No you should conclude that conservatives such as this won't lie to you, we tell em straight.

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 09:04 PM

;)

No, we shall conclude that the looney left, apologist, baby killing, tax me into the poor house, terrorist appeasing, it takes a village hitlery sheep are all lay down and surrrender, gutless, lying, communist, liberal sissies.

(And I'm not a Bush lover.)

Samantha
04-19-2007, 12:43 AM
No, we shall conclude that the looney left, apologist, baby killing, tax me into the poor house, terrorist appeasing, it takes a village hitlery sheep are all lay down and surrrender, gutless, lying, communist, liberal sissies.

(And I'm not a Bush lover.)I think you just proved my point ;)

manu1959
04-19-2007, 12:47 AM
I think you just proved my point ;)

i think loose cannon disprooves your point with every post...

Pale Rider
04-19-2007, 12:56 AM
I think you just proved my point ;)

That's why it takes good conservatives to win a war. All you liberals know is surrender and defeat. Must be hard to live like that, knowing you're a spinless coward, and must rely on someone else's bravery and fortitude to do the fighting for you, all the while bad mouthing those very people fighting for you to have that right. How do you people live with yourselves?

Samantha
04-19-2007, 01:00 AM
i think loose cannon disprooves your point with every post...
My point was about righties, loosecannon is a leftie. How could his posts disprove a point that's not at all about him?

Samantha
04-19-2007, 01:03 AM
That's why it takes good conservatives to win a war. All you liberals know is surrender and defeat. Must be hard to live like that, knowing you're a spinless coward, and must rely on someone else's bravery and fortitude to do the fighting for you, all the while bad mouthing those very people fighting for you to have that right. How do you people live with yourselves?That's crap. There are plenty of Democrats in the military. Spewing out vile nasty remarks about people on the internet, that's what is spineless and cowardly.

Roomy
04-19-2007, 01:27 AM
A "cognitive deficiency". Damn it brother, that was good! Right on the money.

I was wondering what the criteria for earning rep points was here, now I know.:laugh2:

i hate Libbyruls thay r smely ands stuf and thay are stoopid wees repoobilicans are the gratiestest.........oh yes.:salute:

Hobbit
04-19-2007, 01:37 AM
I was wondering what the criteria for earning rep points was here, now I know.:laugh2:

i hate Libbyruls thay r smely ands stuf and thay are stoopid wees repoobilicans are the gratiestest.........oh yes.:salute:

I got more rep points from saying that private businesses should be able to descriminate based on anything they want, including race, than for any 'chiming in and agreeing' response. I notice that, while on a conservative board, conservative views are more likely to get repped, rep is based less on what you say than how you say it.

Gunny
04-19-2007, 09:03 AM

;)

That which ye sow, so shall ye reap.

I think we can conclude that the conservatives on this board will take only so much bullying by liberals who can't back up their arguments past the talking points or the exposure of their intellectual dishonesty and go into flame mode immediately upon being called on it.

CockySOB
04-19-2007, 09:08 AM

Perception begets reality. Unfortunately what librulls (as opposed to a few honest liberals) perceive as reality is in fact, the after-effect of eating a plate full of spoiled shrimp.

Nuc
04-19-2007, 09:29 AM

Except that as usual you are taking a very simplistic view of the world. What is liberal and what is conservative? You obviously think of yourself as conservative yet your language with its gratuitous, not to mention foolish, use of obscenity points more to some of the linguistic breakthroughs of the sixties counterculture and rap. I hardly think conservative icons like Anita Bryant, the Pope, William F. Buckley or Lawrence Welk would be comfortable around a foul mouthed lout like you. But Abbie Hoffman and 50 Cent would. If the shoe fits..........:pee: :fu:

Gunny
04-19-2007, 09:49 AM
Except that as usual you are taking a very simplistic view of the world. What is liberal and what is conservative? You obviously think of yourself as conservative yet your language with its gratuitous, not to mention foolish, use of obscenity points more to some of the linguistic breakthroughs of the sixties counterculture and rap. I hardly think conservative icons like Anita Bryant, the Pope, William F. Buckley or Lawrence Welk would be comfortable around a foul mouthed lout like you. But Abbie Hoffman and 50 Cent would. If the shoe fits..........:pee: :fu:

Equal or more blunt force trauma to combat blunt force trauma = tactically sound.

OCA
04-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Equal or more blunt force trauma to combat blunt force trauma = tactically sound.

Absolutely true, if one wants to engage in a polite debate of the issues i'm all for that sans flaming abscenities......but...........there isn't one liberal here who fits that description, they are the quickest on the board to run to the ad hominem and if ad hominem avenue is what they want to travel on well my car fits on that road just as good as it does on a treelined peaceful lane.

In other words they get what they ask for.

Loose is example A of this, and he's poor at it.

glockmail
04-19-2007, 04:42 PM
Absolutely true, if one wants to engage in a polite debate of the issues i'm all for that sans flaming abscenities......but...........there isn't one liberal here who fits that description, they are the quickest on the board to run to the ad hominem and if ad hominem avenue is what they want to travel on well my car fits on that road just as good as it does on a treelined peaceful lane.

Sam's been a good liberal though. She a good debater without any BS attacks.

BTW I hade a chicken Gyro yesterday. I saw it on the menu at "Cities" in Winston-Salem so ordered it. Not bad.

lily
04-19-2007, 05:00 PM
You know, I really do enjoy the comedic style of this forum. There are what.......6 Liberals posting on this forum.....10 tops, compared to the what 40-50 Conservatives and you can't take it.

Roomy
04-19-2007, 05:04 PM
You know, I really do enjoy the comedic style of this forum. There are what.......6 Liberals posting on this forum.....10 tops, compared to the what 40-50 Conservatives and you can't take it.

That iss beecoz yooz libbirrallz ar stoopid ands smelee and stuffses like that:laugh2:

come on now, give me some points:salute:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Gunny
04-19-2007, 07:30 PM

40-50 conservatives? What, do we each get counted twice?

loosecannon
04-19-2007, 09:01 PM

Sounds like Nuc's point flew miles over your head.

And you proved his point about simplistic appraisals.

Truth is you react not to libruls, or to the world, but to what you imagine.

The truth also is that YOUR enemy lives within YOU.

Your attempts to disown your own weaknesses by projecting them onto others and then attacking others is typical of racism, sexism and most other ignorance/hate based memes.

You don't know yourself and you don't know liberals.

You spend your life shadow boxing with yourself, bent on destroying that within yourself that you can't love.

Conservatism as defined by many people today isn't conservative at all. It is a radical social disease. And it has been that way for at least 400 years Mr Calvin.

loosecannon
04-19-2007, 09:04 PM

OCA, you don't know how to debate, and you aren't fooling anyone with your BS. Buy a brain.

shattered
04-19-2007, 09:06 PM
OCA, you don't know how to debate, and you aren't fooling anyone with your BS. Buy a brain.

This from one well on his way to goat sucking status?

glockmail
04-19-2007, 09:10 PM
40-50 conservatives? What, do we each get counted twice? I think we get counted 3 times, actually, proportional to our societal worth.

Gunny
04-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Sounds like Nuc's point flew miles over your head.

And you proved his point about simplistic appraisals.

Truth is you react not to libruls, or to the world, but to what you imagine.

The truth also is that YOUR enemy lives within YOU.

Your attempts to disown your own weaknesses by projecting them onto others and then attacking others is typical of racism, sexism and most other ignorance/hate based memes.

You don't know yourself and you don't know liberals.

You spend your life shadow boxing with yourself, bent on destroying that within yourself that you can't love.

Conservatism as defined by many people today isn't conservative at all. It is a radical social disease. And it has been that way for at least 400 years Mr Calvin.

Dude, give your overblown ass a rest, huh? The only one who believes that shit is you, and perhaps anyone you could convince, who's opinions of me are worth about what yours are.

Nuc's point didn't go over my head, but mine went over yours ... if you're an asshat, that's how you get treated. If you base your posted on intellectually dishonest tactics, I'm calling it.

And you trying to superimpose your negative attributes over me is just about as lame and obvious as your debating tactics were.

Obviously you are capable of better, and I have yet to understand why you'd rather be a horse's ass.

loosecannon
04-19-2007, 09:33 PM
This from one well on his way to goat sucking status?

could you please post in sober english, not in the vernacular of 17th century Polish farmers?

shattered
04-19-2007, 09:37 PM
could you please post in sober english, not in the vernacular of 17th century Polish farmers?

I'm not drunk. Just because YOU don't know what it means, that's no reason to insult me... Not my problem, babycakes.

Ding.

loosecannon
04-19-2007, 09:39 PM
Dude, give your overblown ass a rest, huh? The only one who believes that shit is you, and perhaps anyone you could convince, who's opinions of me are worth about what yours are.

No all of the honest intelligent people on the board agree at least in part with my criticisms of you. In fact the i net is rife with folks who have never met a Gunny they liked or believed.

Nuc's point didn't go over my head, but mine went over yours ...

Your response to Nuc says otherwise child.

If you base your posted on intellectually dishonest tactics, I'm calling it. then you are gonna be awfully busy calling yourself after each and every post.

Gunny nobody believes your shit except your faithful clan of bushbot comrades.

The entire rest of the world, 70% of America and more than half of this board thinks you are a head in the sand water carrier for your neocalvinist masters.

Bush is the rider, you are the ass.

I drive a car.

shattered
04-19-2007, 09:40 PM
No all of the honest intelligent people on the board agree at least in part with my criticisms of you. In fact the i net is rife with folks who have never met a Gunny they liked or believed.

Your response to Nuc says otherwise child.

then you are gonna be awfully busy calling yourself after each and every post.

The entire rest of the world, 70% of America and more than half of this board thinks you are a head in the sand water carrier for your neocalvinist masters.

Bush is the rider, you are the ass.

I drive a car.

Who, exactly, (and DO name names) would those "half of this board" be that you seem to be the chosen one to speak for?

loosecannon
04-19-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm not drunk. Just because YOU don't know what it means, that's no reason to insult me... Not my problem, babycakes.

Ding.

well sweet cheeks, if it was meant as an insult then it was a reason.

you lose

Pale Rider
04-19-2007, 09:48 PM

You have absolutely ZERO credibility left. At this point son, you're just babbling on like a complete idiot. You need to step back and assess your actions, because at this point, it's already going to take years for you to regain ANY respect.

shattered
04-19-2007, 09:51 PM

you lose

You keep saying "You lose".. What have I lost, exactly?

Oh, and don't forget to list the 50% of the board that you've been designated to speak for against Gunny...

Come, boy.. You've got a lot of catching up to do.. Less prattle, more substance!

glockmail
04-19-2007, 09:51 PM

you lose

"Sweet cheeks" is my line. Don't use it again. :slap:

loosecannon
04-19-2007, 09:57 PM
You have absolutely ZERO credibility left. At this point son, you're just babbling on like a complete idiot. You need to step back and assess your actions, because at this point, it's already going to take years for you to regain ANY respect.

If you have an intelligent thought please share it, otherwise go play with the rest of your special ed classmates.

loosecannon
04-19-2007, 09:57 PM
"Sweet cheeks" is my line. Don't use it again. :slap:

OK sweet cheeks

shattered
04-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Someone hurry up and ding him.. I think -300 is goat sucking status, and we haven't had one of those since...Hell. I forgot who - it's been that long.

loosecannon
04-19-2007, 09:58 PM
You keep saying "You lose".. What have I lost, exactly?

Oh, and don't forget to list the 50% of the board that you've been designated to speak for against Gunny...

Come, boy.. You've got a lot of catching up to do.. Less prattle, more substance!

if you want prattle talk to Gunny bear.

shattered
04-19-2007, 09:59 PM
if you want prattle talk to Gunny bear.

Still waiting...

<i>*drums nails*</i>

You made the claim, cupcake.. Back it up! Isn't that what you tell everyone?

loosecannon
04-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Someone hurry up and ding him.. I think -300 is goat sucking status, and we haven't had one of those since...Hell. I forgot who - it's been that long.

Neg Rep points are proof positive that I am winning the arguments.

rep points are a popularity contest.

My job is to afflict the comfortable, and comfort the afflicted.

You lose.

glockmail
OK sweet cheeks I owe you one.

Kathianne

You lose.

Alternative reality is a good place to be. Keep repeating that...

glockmail
04-19-2007, 10:03 PM
Best listen to this dominatrix. :laugh2:

loosecannon
04-19-2007, 10:04 PM

You are thinking of Gunny, he does the repetition makes fact routine.

I do the afflict the comfortable, comfort afflicted one.

You just carry water for bushbots.

loosecannon
04-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Best listen to this dominatrix. :laugh2:

well at least we both agree about her proffession.

manu1959
04-19-2007, 10:07 PM

You lose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leEsz9ci5XE

shattered
04-19-2007, 10:07 PM
You are thinking of Gunny, he does the repetition makes fact routine.

I do the afflict the comfortable, comfort afflicted one.

You just carry water for bushbots.

YO! Cottonhead! You going to back anything up you've just said here? Or are you too chicken because you know you'll get your ass handed to you when you start speaking for other people?

Kathianne
04-19-2007, 10:08 PM
YO! Cottonhead! You going to back anything up you've just said here? Or are you too chicken because you know you'll get your ass handed to you when you start speaking for other people?

Yeah, just been around with that. He's/She's a poser. No substance.

glockmail
04-19-2007, 10:12 PM
She'd work you till it hurt, guy. Mercy! :coffee:

Kathianne
04-19-2007, 10:15 PM

You are really firing blanks all around. It must suck to be you. You have yet to dismantle anyone. Not Shattered, Glock, Gunny, OCA, hell you can't even give me a link and I'm more likely than not on your side on some issues. Just blanks, as in impotent.

Pale Rider
04-19-2007, 10:16 PM
If you have an intelligent thought please share it, otherwise go play with the rest of your special ed classmates.

Well, the only thing I can think of at this point is... you're a masochist. Have it your way shit for brains.

glockmail
04-19-2007, 10:19 PM
..... Just blanks, as in impotent. I've been shooting blanks ever since about 6 months after my last kid. You really need to be a bit more PC.

shattered
04-19-2007, 10:20 PM
I want my rep back. -300 isn't goat sucking status anymore - it's just "infamous". :(

Kathianne
04-19-2007, 10:22 PM
I've been shooting blanks ever since about 6 months after my last kid. You really need to be a bit more PC.

PC isn't my thing. LOL! I'm sure your wife made it up to you! BTW, for all your manliness, impotent in my way of thinking was not about fertility. ;)

Pale Rider
04-19-2007, 10:23 PM
I want my rep back. -300 isn't goat sucking status anymore - it's just "infamous". :(

LC really is one of the biggest dumbasses we've seen in a long time shattered. Makes me wonder what he/she is all about. I seriously do think he/she is a masochist. Either that or a dilusional drug abuser.

shattered
04-19-2007, 10:24 PM
LC really is one of the biggest dumbasses we've seen in a long time shattered. Makes me wonder what he/she is all about. I seriously do think he/she is a masochist. Either that or a dilusional drug abuser.

I wouldn't know.. I'm a drunk, apparently.

glockmail
04-19-2007, 10:27 PM
PC isn't my thing. LOL! I'm sure your wife made it up to you! BTW, for all your manliness, impotent in my way of thinking was not about fertility. ;) Don't get cute with me, sweet cheeks. I've been banned from your world, 4evah! :lmao:

Kathianne
04-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Don't get cute with me, sweet cheeks. I've been banned from your world, 4evah! :lmao:

Well that is true. But my world is of the alternative. ;)

I was responding to your post.

glockmail
04-19-2007, 10:30 PM
Well that is true. But my world is of the alternative. ;)

Maybe you should do your thang with LiberalNation then. She's 17, student, lesbo- teach? :laugh2:

Kathianne
04-19-2007, 10:31 PM
Maybe you should do your thang with LiberalNation then. She's 17, student, lesbo- teach? :laugh2:

Nope, don't swing that way. Thanks all the same.

glockmail
04-19-2007, 10:36 PM
Nope, don't swing that way. Thanks all the same. You said alternative. :poke:

loosecannon
04-19-2007, 11:06 PM

Let me explain it to you Pale Rider.

Bushbots are traitors.

What many people today, and on this board call conservatives are not conservative, they are a political disease organism.

That includes you so listen for the cure.

This board is a bastion of ignorance not just politically but literally. It is a dummy board.

Dummies are not expected to be able to discern much in the way of reality and truth. It looks as tho about 1/3 of the posters on this board are at or below 90 IQ level.

I am an algorithm designed to attract a harem of these low IQ cases and engage them in what can almost be called conversation so that some final effort can be formulated to recover them from the political disease syndrome that is degrading them by the month.

I am here to heal you, in a tough love sorta way.

You are here to be healed in a tough love sorta way.

Nobody who counts gives a shit about your sorrier than sod POV.

Nothing you say matters.

What matters is that you see the light and quit your evil ways.

As long as you follow your own leadership you remain lost.

As soon as you abandon those who led you astray you can begin to recover.

In any case 10,000 neg rep points mean nothing. Your criticism means nothing. Gunny's means nothing.

The nation and the world and the board know beyond any doubt that denial is not truth.

And this boards majority has nothing but denial to sustain them.

shattered
04-19-2007, 11:08 PM

Bushbots are traitors.

What many people today, and on this board call conservatives are not conservative, they are a political disease organism.

This board is a bastion of ignorance not just politically but literally. It is a dummy board.

Dummies are not expected to be able to discern much in the way of reality and truth. It looks as tho about 1/3 of the posters on this board are at or below 90 IQ level.

I am an algorithm designed to attract a harem of these low IQ cases and engage them in what can almost be called conversation so that some final effort can be formulated to recover them from the political disease syndrome that is degrading them by the month.

Nothing you say matters.

In any case 10,000 neg rep points mean nothing. Your criticism means nothing. Gunny's means nothing.

The nation and the world and the board know beyond any doubt that denial is not truth.

You keep mentioning Gunny, specifically, by name, in almost every thread.. Even when he's not around.

Methinks you've got the hots for him.

Abbey Marie
04-19-2007, 11:12 PM

Bushbots are traitors.

Nothing you say matters.

Such bitterness. Your words and your staccato delivery actually sound a little like Cho's video clips.

loosecannon
04-19-2007, 11:19 PM
You keep mentioning Gunny, specifically, by name, in almost every thread.. Even when he's not around.

Methinks you've got the hots for him.

Not at all sweet cheeks, we are waiting for him to finally post honestly.

Afflict the comfortable, comfort the afflicted, memorize that.

loosecannon
04-19-2007, 11:22 PM
Such bitterness. Your words and your staccato delivery actually sound a little like Cho's video clips.

Not bitter in the least, just dealing with a barage of lunatic fringe attacks from the lunatic fringe rightwads on the board.

Can you read the posts and feel their love Abbey?

If you can you need a cranal-anal extraction.

Pale Rider
04-20-2007, 12:20 AM
Not bitter in the least, just dealing with a barage of lunatic fringe attacks from the lunatic fringe rightwads on the board.

Can you read the posts and feel their love Abbey?

If you can you need a cranal-anal extraction.

You're a fucking moron loosedick, and you've got no manners to be talking to the ladies like that. Let me give you a little history lesson. The board owner, Jimmy, used to have another board called the USMessageBoard. All those in this thread including myself that you've been spewing your caustic diatribe at have been together on that board and this for years. Yes the majority of us are conservative. That's why Jimmy likes to attrack liberals, so we have someone to argue with... intelligently. But every once and awhile, more often than not, we'll get a major retarded liberal poster such as yourself. Then we toy with you. We have fun with you. Because NO ONE is taking ANYTHING you say seriously. YOU - ARE - A - JOKE, and we're all treating as such. So if continuing to humiliate yourself for our entertainment is what you want, keep it up. Otherwise your options are straighten up and post like a rational human being, or leave.

shattered
04-20-2007, 06:13 AM
Not at all sweet cheeks, we are waiting for him to finally post honestly.

Afflict the comfortable, comfort the afflicted, memorize that.

For the 5th god damned time, WHO IS WE? You keep claiming that you're speaking for half the damned board, yet nobody's here but YOU, and you can't name anyone.

Is it possible you're completely, and utterly full of shit, and your "friends" have all deserted you because you sound like an ass?

Gunny
04-20-2007, 06:54 AM
For the 5th god damned time, WHO IS WE? You keep claiming that you're speaking for half the damned board, yet nobody's here but YOU, and you can't name anyone.

Is it possible you're completely, and utterly full of shit, and your "friends" have all deserted you because you sound like an ass?

Typical librull, no matter what he tries to call himself. Just the age-old librull ploy of attempting to run a smear campaign by perpetuating a lie until he thinks people believe it.

shattered
04-20-2007, 07:14 AM
Typical librull, no matter what he tries to call himself. Just the age-old librull ploy of attempting to ,b.run a smear campaign by perpetuating a lie until he thinks people believe it</b>.

That's unfortunate, since he picked me to tell it to, and I never forget details such as that.. Odds are pretty good he won't live it down until I get the answer I'm looking for..

jimnyc
04-20-2007, 07:48 AM

Excuse me? Then why would you spend your precious time with any of us?

Also, I'm an admitted conservative, and my IQ is above 130. I consider myself to be well versed in politics, sports, computers, employment law, criminal law and most importantly I have the ability to be respectful and courteous to others, regardless of their beliefs and ability to debate.

I'd be delighted to debate with you on many issues, but how long would it take before you lower yourself to name calling, unfounded rhetoric & rudeness? If you can leave out these qualities, this conservative would love to show you what a "dummy" he is, and how "dumb" I must be to have created this board.

If you were so damn smart, you wouldn't need to tell us, your posts would speak for themselves.

glockmail
04-20-2007, 07:53 AM

Also, I'm an admitted conservative, and my IQ is above 130. I consider myself to be well versed in politics, sports, computers, employment law, criminal law and most importantly I have the ability to be respectful and courteous to others, regardless of their beliefs and ability to debate.

I'd be delighted to debate with you on many issues, but how long would it take before you lower yourself to name calling, unfounded rhetoric & rudeness? If you can leave out these qualities, this conservative would love to show you what a "dummy" he is, and how "dumb" I must be to have created this board.

If you were so damn smart, you wouldn't need to tell us, your posts would speak for themselves.

Not fair! You're using logic and facts to make a point. How dare you.

Gunny
04-20-2007, 08:35 AM

Where's that "spanked" avatar .......:lmao:

loosecannon
04-20-2007, 10:18 AM

So pick an issue and debate.

Nothing is stopping you.

This thread was concocted as a flame thread. Is this what you want to debate?

You haven't raised any points to debate except your resume.

What is your political philosophy? Care to post your basic platform and open it up as a debate topic?

I am all ears.

5stringJeff
04-20-2007, 11:04 AM

Well, considering that 1/3 of the general population has an IQ of less than 85 (sd=15), that makes this board just a hair smarter than average. And when you have people like jimnyc with an IQ of >130, and me, with an IQ >150, then I'd say the board's average intellegence is well above average.

Nothing you say matters.

See, this is what makes you such an unattractive poster. You are arrogant beyond belief, and it seeps through in almost every post you make. If you tried engaging in debate instead of being condescending all the time, you might get some good debate out of some people.

loosecannon
04-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Well, considering that 1/3 of the general population has an IQ of less than 85 (sd=15), that makes this board just a hair smarter than average.

what average? Because i am damned convinced that political boards in general sport an IQ advantage of at least ten points over the general pop.

And when you have people like jimnyc with an IQ of >130, and me, with an IQ >150, then I'd say the board's average intellegence is well above average.

Sure you can say anything.

See, this is what makes you such an unattractive poster. You are arrogant beyond belief, and it seeps through in almost every post you make. If you tried engaging in debate instead of being condescending all the time, you might get some good debate out of some people.

Thanks for the kind words but seriously anytime you wanna begin some real debate i am so here.

Meanwhile Bushbots are cancerous to our nation and deserving of little respect.

I will remember for decades how the GOP acted when they had a monopoly in both houses and in Congress, with a conspiracy to erect permanent GOP dominance and lock the dems entirely out of the process of governing.

That is the exact tyranny of the masses that our founding father tried to protect us from.

Shame and payback for every single one of those motherfuckers who tried to destroy our nation for personal gain.

And if you support them, same to you.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-20-2007, 12:29 PM
And they still can't swallow the fact they got their asses handed to them in 2006. Not one rightwing pundit saw it coming and they were all scrambling for an explanation afterwards. Just like now.

Pale Rider
04-20-2007, 12:52 PM
And they still can't swallow the fact they got their asses handed to them in 2006. Not one rightwing pundit saw it coming and they were all scrambling for an explanation afterwards. Just like now.

Unlike you libs who have an excuse for everything.

I think everyone knows by now that the repubs, "got their asses handed to them", because the conservative base feels as though their representatives have abandoned the true conservatives morals and issues, and that they're acting more like liberals. We're sick of the status quo, and we want a good conservative "LEADER" to emerge so we can vote for him/her.

Believe me, when that happens, you libs will get your asses handed back to you.

TheStripey1
04-20-2007, 01:11 PM

I think everyone knows by now that the repubs, "got their asses handed to them", because the conservative base feels as though their representatives have abandoned the true conservatives morals and issues, and that they're acting more like liberals. We're sick of the status quo, and we want a good conservative "LEADER" to emerge so we can vote for him/her.

And who do you think that will be? Any of the ten republicans that have thrown their hat into the presidential ring?

The ONLY one of that bunch that I would even consider voting for is Ron Paul...

jimnyc
04-20-2007, 02:17 PM
So pick an issue and debate.

Nothing is stopping you.

This thread was concocted as a flame thread. Is this what you want to debate?

You haven't raised any points to debate except your resume.

What is your political philosophy? Care to post your basic platform and open it up as a debate topic?

I am all ears.

So you know admittedly nothing about me other than my resume, but yet you assume that everyone here is of a low IQ and the entire board is dumb? How much do you actually know of the others, outside of a few you have debated with? I'm just curious where you get your rationale about the entire board from.

How about we debate the Iraq war. Whether it was necessary and legal. Did Bush lie about intelligence? Should we have continued diplomatic efforts? You know, the whole run up to the war and what so many are now against. Do you feel more sanctions would have worked? Do you think Saddam had any type of WMD's? Should we have just stayed in Afghanistan as so many think? Did we abandon Afghanistan as so many think?

Feel free to open another thread elsewhere if you like.

jimnyc
04-20-2007, 02:21 PM
what average? Because i am damned convinced that political boards in general sport an IQ advantage of at least ten points over the general pop.

Ok, and where you're at now is a political board. Are you now saying, generally speaking, that we are about 10 points above average in IQ, or that this forum is somehow abnormal?

Meanwhile Bushbots are cancerous to our nation and deserving of little respect.

Where I come from, you treat people with respect as default, until they do something to lose that respect.

jimnyc
04-20-2007, 02:22 PM
And who do you think that will be? Any of the ten republicans that have thrown their hat into the presidential ring?

And I don't see a single candidate from the democrats side that I would ever vote for.

OCA
04-20-2007, 03:00 PM
And I don't see a single candidate from the democrats side that I would ever vote for.

I would vote For the Virginia Tech Assassin before i'd ever vote for a Democrat....but wait they are two peas in a pod, one kills you with a bullet the other slowly kills you by bleeding you of every penny you earn.......i'd take the quick bullet in a heartbeat, at least he told them straight up he was going to kill you, Demos smile at you and tell you they care about you while they bend you over sans vaseline.

Pale Rider
04-20-2007, 03:01 PM

Tom Tancredo.

glockmail
04-20-2007, 03:30 PM
And they still can't swallow the fact they got their asses handed to them in 2006. Not one rightwing pundit saw it coming and they were all scrambling for an explanation afterwards. Just like now. Bull. There's a huge precendent to lose seats in the mid term election of a sitting presidents last term. And the GOP didn't lose as much as was suspected.

loosecannon
04-20-2007, 04:24 PM
Ok, and where you're at now is a political board. Are you now saying, generally speaking, that we are about 10 points above average in IQ, or that this forum is somehow abnormal?

of the 10 or so political boards I have spent time on this board is way below average in intelligence IMO.

And you have misquoted, and mischaracterized my POV. For example I never sed everybody here is dumb. And I never sed you were dumb. I was generalizing.

Where I come from, you treat people with respect as default, until they do something to lose that respect.

Bushbots have done something worthy of withdrawing respect. So has the GOP apparatus.

If you support them, you get no respect either. See we agree.

Pale Rider
04-20-2007, 04:34 PM
of the 10 or so political boards I have spent time on this board is way below average in intelligence IMO.

And you have misquoted, and mischaracterized my POV. For example I never sed everybody here is dumb. And I never sed you were dumb. I was generalizing.

Bushbots have done something worthy of withdrawing respect. So has the GOP apparatus.

What an asshole. Even after an olive branch of piece is extended, you still insult and talk trash.

I used to be a mod here shit stain, and if I still was, you'd be gone. You do nothing good for this board. You're a pariah.

jimnyc
04-20-2007, 04:56 PM

Hey, can't argue with what your opinion is. I've been at many myself, and all seem to carry quite a few intelligent posters, and most have their share of trolls too.

I know what you said, and what your intent was. You style is to try and win a debate with sarcasm, insults & with, but unfortunately lacking in substance.

I tend to respect people for much more than their political affiliation.

loosecannon
04-20-2007, 09:00 PM
I know what you said, and what your intent was. You style is to try and win a debate with sarcasm, insults & with, but unfortunately lacking in substance.

Then why did you mischaracterize my statements? If you know you were assuming things that I did not say what gives you liscence to do that and then launch into your BS about sarcasm and not substance?

I tend to respect people for much more than their political affiliation.

Yeah me too, but Bushbots are a political disease, traitors to the nation and as Bushbots they show no respect for other political P'sOV.

The Bush/K street agenda tried to remove the majority from the political process via conspiracy and to make that arrangement permanent.

It is waaaaay too late for the party that conducted a witch hunt over Clinton to ask for forgiveness and civility after they raped the public and the political process for 6 years.

If you back them, you get rolled in the same cloth and treated accordingly.

And for what it's worth ya'll are pathetic hypocrites. How much trash is talked daily on this board about Libruls?

Is that your def of respect?

You all can dish it, but can't take it.

And then many of you whine and moan when somebody else treats you the same way you have been treating others for years.

BTW Jimmy, you grouped yourself with the conservatives of the board when you mischaracterized my comments, so don't abuse my use of your construction.

shattered
04-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Then why did you mischaracterize my statements? If you know you were assuming things that I did not say what gives you liscence to do that and then launch into your BS about sarcasm and not substance?

Yeah me too, but Bushbots are a political disease, traitors to the nation and as Bushbots they show no respect for other political P'sOV.

The Bush/K street agenda tried to remove the majority from the political process via conspiracy and to make that arrangement permanent.

It is waaaaay too late for the party that conducted a witch hunt over Clinton to ask for forgiveness and civility after they raped the public and the political process for 6 years.

If you back them, you get rolled in the same cloth and treated accordingly.

And for what it's worth ya'll are pathetic hypocrites. How much trash is talked daily on this board about Libruls?

Is that your def of respect?

You all can dish it, but can't take it.

And then many of you whine and moan when somebody else treats you the same way you have been treating others for years.

BTW Jimmy, you grouped yourself with the conservatives of the board when you mischaracterized my comments, so don't abuse my use of your construction.

About as much as you dish out in any given hour towards conservatives?

In fact, I haven't seen half as much from Conservatives bashing Liberals as I've seen from YOU bashing Conservatives all by yourself just within the last week.

loosecannon
04-20-2007, 10:31 PM
In fact, I haven't seen half as much from Conservatives bashing Liberals as I've seen from YOU bashing Conservatives all by yourself just within the last week.

That is because when 5-6 posters in a row bash libruls you don't even recognize that an attack has occured. You just high five and jerk the poster to your right.

Believe me the righties on this board are far less respectful than the lefties(me excluded) and far more likely to attack a leftie with adhoms. It isn't even close. Perhaps 2 or 3 to one.

I am merely acting like ya'll do and it shocks you.

manu1959
04-20-2007, 10:36 PM
That is because when 5-6 posters in a row bash libruls you don't even recognize that an attack has occured. You just high five and jerk the poster to your right.

Believe me the righties on this board are far less respectful than the lefties(me excluded) and far more likely to attack a leftie with adhoms. It isn't even close. Perhaps 2 or 3 to one.

:fu:

shattered
04-20-2007, 10:36 PM
:fu:

Careful, dear.. I think you're bashing... :coffee:

manu1959
04-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Careful, dear.. I think you're bashing... :coffee:

ya can't bash the willing....

shattered
04-20-2007, 10:40 PM
ya can't bash the willing....

:smoke:

loosecannon
04-20-2007, 11:02 PM
:smoke:

and the last 4 posts are the usual circle jerk

Assholes don't get the right to complain when somebody treats them that same way.

Find a mirror "Conservatives".

manu1959
04-20-2007, 11:06 PM
and the last 4 posts are the usual circle jerkhard to have a circle jerk with a girl in the circle.....

Assholes don't get the right to complain when somebody treats them that same way.
stop complaining then

i am rubber you are glue.....

shattered
04-20-2007, 11:07 PM
and the last 4 posts are the usual circle jerk

Perhaps because the post right before the 4 you mention was you insulting, yet again?

loosecannon
04-20-2007, 11:21 PM
Perhaps because the post right before the 4 you mention was you insulting, yet again?

that wasn't an insult Shattered that was an even keeled, fair and balanced post.

The deal is that the right on this board have no interest in fair, even keeled or balanced.

Ya'll want to bash and not recieve the same.

I come on and treat you the same way ya'll routinely treat others and ya'll can't deal with it.

Gunny and OCA have both admitted it in PM's. They are whipped.

But neither of em is honest enough to face the reality that they did it first, they do it every day and they do it more than the left.

I don't mind the attacks of the right, cuz i know ya'll are wrong on content.

But ya'll can't deal cuz you may have numbers and the odds but you can't win the debates.

The lurkers know ya'll are full o bull. And so does the nation.

Bush loses.

Hitch your self upon Bush's star and you lose too.

shattered
04-20-2007, 11:27 PM
that wasn't an insult Shattered that was an even keeled, fair and balanced post.

The deal is that the right on this board have no interest in fair, even keeled or balanced.

Ya'll want to bash and not recieve the same.

I come on and treat you the same way ya'll routinely treat others and ya'll can't deal with it.

But neither of em is honest enough to face the reality that they did it first, they do it every day and they do it more than the left.

I don't mind the attacks of the right, cuz i know ya'll are wrong on content.

But ya'll can't deal cuz you may have numbers and the odds but you can't win the debates.

The lurkers know ya'll are full o bull. And so does the nation.

Bush loses.

Hitch your self upon Bush's star and you lose too.

Y'all? What's with you painting everyone with the same brush? So.. when YOU talk, it's fair, and even keeled - when anyone ELSE talks, it's bashing? That's probably the most hypocritical thing I've seen come out of your face. I have yet to see you be nice to ANYONE, and I've seen a good number of people speak to you WITHOUT insulting you - myself included.

Incidently, people don't lose a debate just because you say they do..

Does Gunny know he admitted to you in PMs that he's whipped? Because that doesn't sound like the Gunny I know..

And while I have your attention again, you stated you spoke for more than half the board when you stated nobody can stand him.. Care to outline who those people are yet, or are you still fabricating a list? :D

Baron Von Esslingen
04-20-2007, 11:36 PM

Sad thing is that your side has no excuse, just blame on others for your screw ups.

The conservative base was abandoned by conservatives who did anything to stay in power and when they were exposed for doing so you lost the independent vote that put you in power in the first place. You don't have enough people to win on your own. 2006 showed that your base is shrinking because you hitched your wagon to a neo-conservative who portayed himself as a true conservative but wasn't. It will continue to shrink as a legacy of all of the screw-ups and policy disasters that have been the hallmark of this administration, to say nothing of the incompetents loyal to the president that have been handed power and authority and abused both.

You got 10 or 12 people running for president and there is one small problem: the conservatives that fit your description can't win in 2008 and the ones that could win don't fit your description. You are lost in the wilderness and can't possibly hold your own ass much less hand us ours. We got so many great candidates that the country will figure once we make our selection that it's as good as over. The legacy of the Bush years will last a generation ar more.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-20-2007, 11:39 PM
Bull. There's a huge precendent to lose seats in the mid term election of a sitting presidents last term. And the GOP didn't lose as much as was suspected.

Not in the last two midterms and the last time that the president's party lost power in Congress in a mid-term was back in 1994. We see how THAT turned out for ya...

loosecannon
04-20-2007, 11:39 PM
Y'all? What's with you painting everyone with the same brush? So.. when YOU talk, it's fair, and even keeled - when anyone ELSE talks, it's bashing?

No I clearly stated that I was bashing just like ya'll do. Do you have trouble understanding reeealy simple stuff?

I have yet to see you be nice to ANYONE

then you are paying very little attention. I am being nice to you right now.

and I've seen a good number of people speak to you WITHOUT insulting you - myself included.

I will give you an hour to find one such example.

Does Gunny know he admitted to you in PMs that he's whipped? Because that doesn't sound like the Gunny I know..

absolutely, but the Gunny you know is far too proud to be honest about his own shortcomings. IOW I doubt he is big enough to say it for the board.

And while I have your attention again, you stated you spoke for more than half the board when you stated nobody can stand him.. Care to outline who those people are yet, or are you still fabricating a list? :D

No actually YOU said i spoke for more than half the board. I said half the folks on the board don't believe ya'll, at least in part.

You seem to be befuddled by pretty simple concepts Shattered.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-20-2007, 11:41 PM

They don't ever recognize their own Piranah Parties but are quick to piss and moan about anyone else treating them like they get treated. SOP, loose, SOP.

manu1959
04-20-2007, 11:43 PM
Sad thing is that your side has no excuse, just blame on others for your screw ups.

The conservative base was abandoned by conservatives who did anything to stay in power and when they were exposed for doing so you lost the independent vote that put you in power in the first place. You don't have enough people to win on your own. 2006 showed that your base is shrinking because you hitched your wagon to a neo-conservative who portayed himself as a true conservative but wasn't. It will continue to shrink as a legacy of all of the screw-ups and policy disasters that have been the hallmark of this administration, to say nothing of the incompetents loyal to the president that have been handed power and authority and abused both.

You got 10 or 12 people running for president and there is one small problem: the conservatives that fit your description can't win in 2008 and the ones that could win don't fit your description. You are lost in the wilderness and can't possibly hold your own ass much less hand us ours. We got so many great candidates that the country will figure once we make our selection that it's as good as over. The legacy of the Bush years will last a generation ar more.

neither parties base can win without the middle.....

IMHO....a centrist will be elected this time ..... and both bases will lose

loosecannon
04-20-2007, 11:44 PM
They don't ever recognize their own Piranah Parties but are quick to piss and moan about anyone else treating them like they get treated. SOP, loose, SOP.

Piranah Parties, that says it all.

They expect the left to lie down and be eaten, but when we attack back they don't know what to think.

They are cowards generally speaking.

shattered
04-20-2007, 11:49 PM
No I clearly stated that I was bashing just like ya'll do. Do you have trouble understanding reeealy simple stuff?

Was that another bash?

then you are paying very little attention. I am being nice to you right now.

Skunks are nicer.

I will give you an hour to find one such example.

Probably won't take that long. When I'm finished studying, I'll get right on that.

absolutely, but the Gunny you know is far too proud to be honest about his own shortcomings. IOW I doubt he is big enough to say it for the board.

Load of shit if I ever heard one.

No actually YOU said i spoke for more than half the board. I said half the folks on the board don't believe ya'll, at least in part.

This is what you *actually* said, in direct reference TO Gunny:

Again, who is the "more than half" you'vve been designated to speak for? This board has approx. 190 users - that means you have no less than 85 to account for.

You seem to be befuddled by pretty simple concepts Shattered.

What befuddles me is how one person can be such a hypocrite. Be the change you wish to see.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 12:09 AM
This is what you *actually* said, in direct reference TO Gunny:

Again, who is the "more than half" you'vve been designated to speak for? This board has approx. 190 users - that means you have no less than 85 to account for.

again I never said i spoke for anyone, you did.

Simple concepts defy you. I am sorry for your inability to understand very simple stuff.

shattered
04-21-2007, 12:11 AM
again I never said i spoke for anyone, you did.

Simple concepts defy you. I am sorry for your inability to understand very simple stuff.

You stated, clearly, more than half. I asked you point blank to back that up. Your response was to run away, just as you're doing now.

Are you going to back it up? Those ARE your words.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 12:11 AM
What befuddles me is how one person can be such a hypocrite. Be the change you wish to see.

What befuddles you is that you can't see what a hypocrite your colleages and yourself are.

YOU be the change YOU wish to see.

Your ilk is the ilk bitching about being treated the same way they have been treating others.

YOU can change yourself or EXPECT to get the same back.

shattered
04-21-2007, 12:13 AM
What befuddles you is that you can't see what a hypocrite your colleages and yourself are.

Your ilk is the ilk bitching about being treated the same way they have been treating others.

What have I specifically said TO YOU to earn your ire that was unprovoked?

manu1959
04-21-2007, 12:14 AM

no one is bitching but you....

Baron Von Esslingen
04-21-2007, 01:58 AM

Not true.

Gunny
04-21-2007, 09:48 AM
You stated, clearly, more than half. I asked you point blank to back that up. Your response was to run away, just as you're doing now.

Are you going to back it up? Those ARE your words.

Quote:

I wouldn't call this "stretching the truth" since it's a bold-faced lie. Just more proof of this idiot's complete lack of integrity.

It's served its purpose though. This, the result of asking a third party if he could get this dude to calm down. Fuck diplomacy. Fuckin' Pinnochio here is a perfect example of how some people just can't be reasoned with.

I beat his fucking lame-ass relativist argument and exposed it for the intellectual dishonesty it was and he's been stalking me like I was Jody Foster ever since.

Somebody needs to wipe the Similac off his lips and change his diaper so he'll quit crying like the little bitch he is.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 10:04 AM

I wouldn't call this "stretching the truth" since it's a bold-faced lie. Just more proof of this idiot's complete lack of integrity.

If it is a lie then your "peace initiative" was disingenuine.

It's served its purpose though. This, the result of asking a third party if he could get this dude to calm down. Fuck diplomacy. Fuckin' Pinnochio here is a perfect example of how some people just can't be reasoned with.

I beat his fucking lame-ass relativist argument and exposed it for the intellectual dishonesty it was and he's been stalking me like I was Jody Foster ever since.

Somebody needs to wipe the Similac off his lips and change his diaper so he'll quit crying like the little bitch he is.

You presented no argument. Just allegations that pelosi was unethical.

If and when you ever get sincere about calming the board look to yourself. You have rebuked every attempt to get YOU to be reasonable and simply admit that you posted OPINIONS not facts.

You aren't big enough to do it and your false claims of winning are transparent.

You can't hang and you proved it.

shattered
04-21-2007, 10:05 AM

If and when you ever get sincere about calming the board look to yourself. You have rebuked every attempt to get YOU to be reasonable and simply admit that you posted OPINIONS not facts.

You aren't big enough to do it and your false claims of winning are transparent.

:slap:

You now have two unanswered questions in this thread from me.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 10:06 AM

No Manu I don't mind the attacks by the right. I am easily dealing with it all in stride.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 10:08 AM
What have I specifically said TO YOU to earn your ire that was unprovoked?

Nothing at all shattered. Except arguing with me, insulting me, and playing as a team member for team Bushbot.

If you do not address me I will usually just ignore what you say.

But when you do address me you are asking for a response.

PS you need to withdraw the word unprovoked from your comment or folks will know you are full of it.

shattered
04-21-2007, 10:12 AM
Nothing at all shattered. Except arguing with me, insulting me, and playing as a team member for team Bushbot.

If you do not address me I will usually just ignore what you say.

But when you do address me you are asking for a response.

PS you need to withdraw the word unprovoked from your comment or folks will know you are full of it.

Make that 3 questions.. Who are these folks? So.. Replying to you is an automatic argument, and provoking you? You're more full of shit than I originally gave you credit for.

shattered
04-21-2007, 10:15 AM
Incidently.. A team member for "bushbot"? Gimme a fucking break. I don't blindly take any sides on anything, and have my own opinions.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 10:20 AM
Make that 3 questions.. Who are these folks? So.. Replying to you is an automatic argument, and provoking you? You're more full of shit than I originally gave you credit for.

see the quote above shattered. If you don't see your post as provoking then i can't help you.

Don't blame me if i return fire. You do it in every post addressed to me.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Incidently.. A team member for "bushbot"? Gimme a fucking break. I don't blindly take any sides on anything, and have my own opinions.

when you engage in wars lobbing a dozen or more neg reps in an hours you qualify as a member of team Bushbot.

In one post you even asked for anybody at all to send one more neg rep to raise my total to 300.

I don't care, it doesn't bother me but seriously are you so dense that you can't see that you have earned the same shit back? And that you ARE playing on a team?

shattered
04-21-2007, 10:26 AM
when you engage in wars lobbing a dozen or more neg reps in an hours you qualify as a member of team Bushbot.

In one post you even asked for anybody at all to send one more neg rep to raise my total to 300.

I don't care, it doesn't bother me but seriously are you so dense that you can't see that you have earned the same shit back? And that you ARE playing on a team?

Hey, if I'm going to be crucified regardless of whether I committed the crime, I may as well have some fun with it, dontcha think? Hate to break it to you, but you've earned every single ounce of animosity you've received.. I used to posi-rep you for the manner in which you presented your points, and the humor found in them, until you started going floopy on everyone around you, and just turned really nasty.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 10:34 AM
Hey, if I'm going to be crucified regardless of whether I committed the crime, I may as well have some fun with it, dontcha think? Hate to break it to you, but you've earned every single ounce of animosity you've received.. I used to posi-rep you for the manner in which you presented your points, and the humor found in them, until you started going floopy on everyone around you, and just turned really nasty.

You think I am nasty? You should take a look at your comrades.

You wanna pretend that being nasty to you is unprovoked, fine. We all know better.

The difference is you are whining and I am not.

Quit pretending that team Bushbot plays nice with libruls.

shattered
04-21-2007, 10:38 AM
You think I am nasty? You should take a look at your comrades.

You wanna pretend that being nasty to you is unprovoked, fine. We all know better.

The difference is you are whining and I am not.

Quit pretending that team Bushbot plays nice with libruls.

A) I have no "comrades".

B) I'm not pretending. I asked you to point out a specific instance wherein I insulted you directly, and FIRST. You haven't.

C) I'm not whining - merely looking for clarification on a few things you've said, which you have yet to deliver on.

D) I'm not pretending anyone plays nice with anyone - this is a debate board; not a fucking tea party. Bounce back and get over it.

Gunny
04-21-2007, 10:43 AM

Incorrect. My "peace initiative" was quite genuine. All I've said since you started your Mark David Chapman act is when you walk away, I will do likewise.

I'm not however, backing up, kissing your ass, nor "confessing" to your bullshit accusations. You can walk away or not, but I'm done with diplomacy and I'm done holding a defensive position.

I backed my allegations with fact. You attempted to refute my argument with dishonest literalism and relativism, and repeating the same questions as if I hadn't already answered them two or three times previously.

I'm not wasting my time on that kind of bullshit game.

I've been more than reasonable, and what did it get me? Yet another bold-faced lie out of you, and more fucking drama.

Picking apart your intellectual dishonesty isn't even a challenge, so the ability to "hang" isn't in question. What IS in question is why should I bother? You're boring, dishonest, mannerless and probably the most insecure person I've ever come across on the net.

If you're so damned smart and so damned right, why do you feel the need to continually trumpet it with every post? The facts speak for themselves, and you aren't even a tenth of what you wish you were and claim to be.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 10:45 AM
see the quote above shattered. If you don't see your post as provoking then i can't help you.

Don't blame me if i return fire. You do it in every post addressed to me.

She does the same to me, she is a lovely lass when you get to know her, I am sure you are a nice lad too, I am perfect by the way:cheers2: I am not drunk.............yet:laugh2:

shattered
04-21-2007, 10:49 AM
She does the same to me, she is a lovely lass when you get to know her, I am sure you are a nice lad too, I am perfect by the way:cheers2: I am not drunk.............yet:laugh2:

You just like my ankle bracelet and belly ring.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 10:52 AM
It is more a case of very different peas from very different pods, am I wrong?:laugh2: :laugh2: You all have POV's I agree lots of times with different ones of you's:laugh2: this is some funny shit:laugh2: Sometimes though:laugh2: I wish you could be more like me:laugh2: intelligent, articulate, humble and forgiving, alas, I realised long ago, I am a one off.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Carry on.:laugh2:

Roomy
04-21-2007, 10:53 AM
You just like my ankle bracelet and belly ring.

Belly ring eh? mmmmmmmmm....................do you have any tats?:cool:

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 10:58 AM
I backed my allegations with fact.

You backed you allegations with opinions.

Until you admit this you have no moral authority to call anybody else dishonest.

You got pissed when i began saying you must not be smart enough to understand that all you posted was facts.

But the reality persists, all you presented was opinions. No amount of accusations, fingerpointing attacks and neg reps is gonna change that.

And you call yourself sincere?

Are you also omnipotent?

OCA
04-21-2007, 11:01 AM

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

This motherfucker is certified friggin loony tunes.

Loose couldn't kick the shit out of a preschooler.

shattered
04-21-2007, 11:03 AM
You backed you allegations with opinions.

Until you admit this you have no moral authority to call anybody else dishonest.

You got pissed when i began saying you must not be smart enough to understand that all you posted was facts.

But the reality persists, all you presented was opinions. No amount of accusations, fingerpointing attacks and neg reps is gonna change that.

And you call yourself sincere?

Are you also omnipotent?

Heh.

OCA
04-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Not true.

Sure it is, Loose came on board bitching and firing, only his gun contains blanks.

Loose is a pussy straight up, he talks the talk but don't walk the walk, in other words he's a typical lib.

OCA
04-21-2007, 11:09 AM

ROTFLMFAO!:laugh2:

Brilliant and spot on! Loose is still waiting for his nuts to drop.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 11:10 AM
I am of the opinion, that personal opinions are sincerity personified.I live and die by my opinions, they are open to a change of mind but they aren't governed by so called 'fact', your 'fact' may be my 'lies' or vice versa, deal with it all, this is the world my friends.I have to live next door to idiots but I don't have to doctor them.:cheers2:

CockySOB
04-21-2007, 12:13 PM

I know what you mean. Loose had a few good posts and presented his arguments fairly well. But then.... Well, in a nutshell he's gone the way of the barking moonbat horde. Frankly reading his posts of late even make Psycho's posts look good by comparison.

Stupid is as stupid does, and loose is living proof of that now.

shattered
04-21-2007, 12:15 PM
I know what you mean. Loose had a few good posts and presented his arguments fairly well. But then.... Well, in a nutshell he's gone the way of the barking moonbat horde. <b>Frankly reading his posts of late even make Psycho's posts look good by comparison</b>.

Stupid is as stupid does, and loose is living proof of that now.

I'm not going to go that far.. I'd say they're about equal.. Psycho has an element of really creepy to him, whereas Loose is just nasty.

CockySOB
04-21-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm not going to go that far.. I'd say they're about equal.. Psycho has an element of really creepy to him, whereas Loose is just nasty.

Could be that loosecanon is simply an aspect of Psycho's multiple personality disorder.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 12:24 PM
Lucy is OK ,you have to try to read the equation from his standpoint.

Gunny can do it, when he wants to, Shattered can do it, but never wants to, the rest of you do it when they tell you to:laugh2:

lily
04-21-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by loosecannon

That's really strange......I got threatened with banning for something quite similar. Must just be an oversight. I'd hate to think there were seperate rules.

shattered
04-21-2007, 06:18 PM
That's really strange......I got threatened with banning for something quite similar. Must just be an oversight. I'd hate to think there were seperate rules.

Mine was a public post made in jest, referencing goat sucking status at -300, ditz. YOURS was a concentrated effort via PM to your friends. MAJOR difference.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 06:25 PM

The rules are the same, players change sides, all the way through the game, rep goes up and down, if anyone is suffering unnecessarily please say so, I try my best to redress the balance if I feel needs be.:cool:

Roomy
04-21-2007, 06:27 PM
Mine was a public post made in jest, referencing goat sucking status at -300, ditz. YOURS was a concentrated effort via PM to your friends. MAJOR difference.

I like your jesting.......but I get it, you are almost British, irony, hypocrisy and lewdness........were you born here?:cool:

shattered
04-21-2007, 06:32 PM
I like your jesting.......but I get it, you are almost British, irony, hypocrisy and lewdness........were you born here?:cool:

I'm about as British as one who's German, Dutch, and Irish can get. :cool:

Roomy
04-21-2007, 06:47 PM

You are just about knackered then, legless, up the creek without a paddle, fucked? :laugh2:

I think they've all added their genes to the pool somewhere along the line, we're not proud, welcome to the gene pool:laugh2: We could be related:cool:

shattered
04-21-2007, 06:57 PM
LibGnat, do you REALLY want to reopen the neg rep for nothing can of worms? If not, keep your shit to yourself.

Kathianne
04-21-2007, 06:57 PM

So we should hate the Saxon, Anglos, and Celts? What fun is that?

diuretic
04-21-2007, 07:03 PM

Did you get bail or something or do they let the inmates have computers now? :finger3:

lily
04-21-2007, 07:20 PM
The rules are the same, players change sides, all the way through the game, rep goes up and down, if anyone is suffering unnecessarily please say so, I try my best to redress the balance if I feel needs be.:cool:

Roomy, you've "known" me for a couple of boards now and you know I can't stand someone that complains about something, then does the same damned thing to someone else. Shattered is one of those type of people. As I said on another thread, I don't think I've ever put someone on ignore, but her and gunny were my first. I'm no longer a virgin to ignore. It saves not only my blood pressure, but the little tit-for-tats they are known for.

When Shattered decided to give me 2 neg reps in this little popularity contest they have going here for every one rep she recieved, I knew I wasn't dealing with someone with a full deck. Like I have control over the posters that gave her neg reps? Man with that much power, I would have the rep points that they seem to accumulate so fast. She couldn't possibly get the hint that it was what she was posting........nah!

shattered
04-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Roomy, you've "known" me for a couple of boards now and you know I can't stand someone that complains about something, then does the same damned thing to someone else. Shattered is one of those type of people. As I said on another thread, I don't think I've ever put someone on ignore, but her and gunny were my first. I'm no longer a virgin to ignore. It saves not only my blood pressure, but the little tit-for-tats they are known for.

When Shattered decided to give me 2 neg reps in this little popularity contest they have going here for every one rep she recieved, I knew I wasn't dealing with someone with a full deck. Like I have control over the posters that gave her neg reps? Man with that much power, I would have the rep points that they seem to accumulate so fast. She couldn't possibly get the hint that it was what she was posting........nah!

No, actually the "hint" came from your little lapdog TELLING me she was ASKED to join you, you psychotic fucking ..bitch. (My god.. I almost typed the word "c*nt" in reference to another human being for the first time in my life) *shakes head*

shattered
04-21-2007, 07:23 PM

You also forget that a couple people here have known you from a couple boards, and you're the biggest fucking whiner there is when something doesn't go the way you think it should go.

CockySOB
04-21-2007, 07:36 PM
You also forget that a couple people here have known you from a couple boards, and you're the biggest fucking whiner there is when something doesn't go the way you think it should go.

Ehhhhh, no. I've known Lily for a while and she's not half bad. Her politics suck rocks, but compared to the barking moonbat horde, she's actually quite nice to be around. LN isn't too bad either, although she does have that teenage anti-authority streak running strong in her veins.

shattered
04-21-2007, 07:39 PM
Ehhhhh, no. I've known Lily for a while and she's not half bad. Her politics suck rocks, but compared to the barking moonbat horde, she's actually quite nice to be around. LN isn't too bad either, although she does have that teenage anti-authority streak running strong in her veins.

Two words for you.

Split-Personalities.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 07:44 PM
I like Lily a lot.She has been nothing less than nice to me, infact I am going to rep her for being her, If I am allowed.

I was allowed.

TheStripey1
04-23-2007, 02:36 PM

only in your dreams, PR... are you talking about rightie/conservatives/republicans proving their arguements with irrefutable facts or are you just referring to vitriol?

Cuz cuz, there's a difference... a BIG difference... and I'm not so sure you want the label of being the biggest asshole in the discussion...

I prefer to win with facts, not attacks and insults, cuz both of those are just empty of substance... but make no mistake, I can and have ripped righties new ones in the past... and will no doubt do it again in the future...

but... it never does any good... the righties with the new and improved rectal orifice are still there the next day, still spouting the same tired rhettoric as they were the day before...

facts... facts win arguements...

Baron Von Esslingen
04-30-2007, 04:38 AM
Sure it is, Loose came on board bitching and firing, only his gun contains blanks.

Loose is a pussy straight up, he talks the talk but don't walk the walk, in other words he's a typical lib.

And you missed the boat completely. Manu said that Loose was the only one bitching about how the con-rep Piranah Party People shit on anyone not on their team and then piss up a storm when it gets handed back to them and my comment was "Not True." I complained loud and long but it made no fucking difference to any of you so I decided to reflect it right back at you. I came into this board in the middle of another shit storm where the piranah Party was aimed at Psycho and the lot of you had every excuse in the fucking world why it was OK to do that. You get it turned around on you and you bitch and whine like junkies that can't get their crack fix.

There are plenty of pussies on this board who make claims they can't back up with anything other than an opinion. Fuck the facts, they say. The arrogance of the power you have on this board speaks to a direct lack of having to ever PROVE anything most of you say. I won't recount the number of times that I came into a thread, posted contrary evidence to what the leading conservative poster was saying, and POOF! the thread sinks to the bottom because none of the piranahs can counter the facts presented. Yeah, there are pussies here all right and they swim over on the right side of this tank once the proof is in the water. Talk about shooting blanks.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-30-2007, 04:41 AM
but make no mistake, I can and have ripped righties new ones in the past... and will no doubt do it again in the future...

but... it never does any good... the righties with the new and improved rectal orifice are still there the next day, still spouting the same tired rhettoric as they were the day before...

...the new and improved rectal oriface just means a bigger hole to shit out of, that's all, Stripey1. The proof for that is everywhere.

Sitarro
04-30-2007, 06:06 AM
I like Lily a lot.She has been nothing less than nice to me, infact I am going to rep her for being her, If I am allowed.

I was allowed.

Why don't you rep me for being me?

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 01:39 AM
I thought I heard something....nahhh... guess not. The cat must have farted. Sometimes he can be a real sick little motherfucker.

OCA
05-01-2007, 02:31 PM
And you missed the boat completely. Manu said that Loose was the only one bitching about how the con-rep Piranah Party People shit on anyone not on their team and then piss up a storm when it gets handed back to them and my comment was "Not True." I complained loud and long but it made no fucking difference to any of you so I decided to reflect it right back at you. I came into this board in the middle of another shit storm where the piranah Party was aimed at Psycho and the lot of you had every excuse in the fucking world why it was OK to do that. You get it turned around on you and you bitch and whine like junkies that can't get their crack fix.

There are plenty of pussies on this board who make claims they can't back up with anything other than an opinion. Fuck the facts, they say. The arrogance of the power you have on this board speaks to a direct lack of having to ever PROVE anything most of you say. I won't recount the number of times that I came into a thread, posted contrary evidence to what the leading conservative poster was saying, and POOF! the thread sinks to the bottom because none of the piranahs can counter the facts presented. Yeah, there are pussies here all right and they swim over on the right side of this tank once the proof is in the water. Talk about shooting blanks.

Count how many times I neg rep anyone, in fact ask any mod or admin. to check anyone's rep for you and see If I negged anyone. In 3+years on here and USMB I can count on one hand how many times i've neg repped people. Personally rep don't mean shit to me.

Your con rep "piranha party" problem needs to be directed at someone else, Shattered maybe?

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 07:55 PM
And again you missed the boat. "Con-rep" refers to "conservative-republican." I thought everyone knew that. I guess you know it now, too.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Your con rep "piranha party" problem needs to be directed at someone else, Shattered maybe?

Nah. I got no beef with Shattered. We don't agree on anything but I got no beef with her. You do, though, and that's a problem for you because I see how she takes apart everything you throw at her until you're throwing air. Bummer for you.

Doniston
05-08-2007, 04:00 PM

(And I'm not a Bush lover.) You have just described the vast majority of conservatives, and you talk about Liberals not knowing the truth. HEH HEH

Doniston
05-08-2007, 04:10 PM
only in your dreams, PR... are you talking about rightie/conservatives/republicans proving their arguements with irrefutable facts or are you just referring to vitriol?

Cuz cuz, there's a difference... a BIG difference... and I'm not so sure you want the label of being the biggest asshole in the discussion...

I prefer to win with facts, not attacks and insults, cuz both of those are just empty of substance... but make no mistake, I can and have ripped righties new ones in the past... and will no doubt do it again in the future...

facts... facts win arguements... Hi Stripey--Didn't you know that Conservative Anuses are now all teflon-lined? they had to be to withstand the abuse.

Abbey Marie
05-08-2007, 04:11 PM
You have just described the vast majority of conservatives, and you talk about Liberals not knowing the truth. HEH HEH

http://www.travelfrancewithcarol.com/assets/images/3-the_ridiculous_c.jpg

shattered
05-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Count how many times I neg rep anyone, in fact ask any mod or admin. to check anyone's rep for you and see If I negged anyone. In 3+years on here and USMB I can count on one hand how many times i've neg repped people. Personally rep don't mean shit to me.

Don't bring me into your pissant little arguments. I have nothing to do with anyone neg-repping you, I've ever neg-repped you, and other than today, I haven't even been around here in a week.

Leave me the fuck out of it, or I'll start dishing back what I get from you. Again.

Hagbard Celine
05-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Don't bring me into your pissant little arguments. I have nothing to do with anyone neg-repping you, I've ever neg-repped you, and other than today, I haven't even been around here in a week.

Leave me the fuck out of it, or I'll start dishing back what I get from you. Again.

Damn. "Toxic" is accurate. ;)

shattered
05-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Damn. "Toxic" is accurate. ;)

Sorry.. Tired of his shit. :o

CockySOB
05-08-2007, 05:56 PM
You have just described the vast majority of conservatives, and you talk about Liberals not knowing the truth. HEH HEH

Weren't you complaining a while back that you wanted "un-registered" from this board? What changed your mind? (Curiosity killed the cat, but then again, I'm no cat!)

Doniston
05-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Weren't you complaining a while back that you wanted "un-registered" from this board? What changed your mind? (Curiosity killed the cat, but then again, I'm no cat!) Hm, what goes on here. I answered this this morning, and now it's gone.

I told Jimmy why I had changed my mind.. I came onto this biard again yesterday after being gone for two months. The differences in the forum are like night and day. Now it has rules, more action, and more posters. Plus I have a private reason. OK???

shattered
05-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Hm, what goes on here. I answered this this morning, and now it's gone.

I told Jimmy why I had changed my mind.. I came onto this biard again yesterday after being gone for two months. The differences in the forum are like night and day. Now it has rules, more action, and more posters. Plus I have a private reason. OK???

A private reason? Who are you stalking?

Doniston
05-09-2007, 08:52 PM
A private reason? Who are you stalking? If it wasn't private. I wouldn't have called it so. and I never stalk anyone. That's not very productive.

Tho there is a poster here that sooner or later will accuse me of doing so. (we have a long history)

gabosaurus
05-10-2007, 01:33 PM

http://www.cupchasers.com/wp-content/uploads/stfu.gif

CockySOB
05-10-2007, 03:50 PM
http://www.cupchasers.com/wp-content/uploads/stfu.gif

Pot... kettle... <sigh>

lily
05-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Oh com eon Cocky.........that was funny!:lol:

CockySOB
05-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Oh com eon Cocky.........that was funny!:lol:

Yeah, it was funny. But it was also ironic that Gabby would be the one to post it....

gabosaurus
05-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Proves that I have a sense of humor. Too many conservatives don't have one.

Pale Rider
06-01-2007, 05:16 PM
[IMG]http:

And HEEEEERRES your picture... http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/169/yikesmt0.jpg

Psychoblues
06-03-2007, 06:33 AM
Seriously, pr, that looks like you.

And HEEEEERRES your picture... http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/169/yikesmt0.jpg

An old queer trying to make a statement.

glockmail
06-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Proves that I have a sense of humor. Too many conservatives don't have one.
I would say, based on the members here, the opposite is true.
:laugh2:

diuretic
06-04-2007, 06:35 PM

They have instruments to do that now.

Pale Rider
06-28-2007, 09:54 AM

How lame is that dumbass? Nothing original or catchy coming from you... :lame2:

Get real or shut up moron.

nevadamedic
07-01-2007, 05:12 PM
How lame is that dumbass? Nothing original or catchy coming from you... :lame2:

Get real or shut up moron.

Pale a queer? :laugh2: That is the funniest thing I have ever herd. I would pay to see you call him that to his face, hell I might even help with your funeral expenses! :laugh2:

trobinett
07-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Pale a queer? :laugh2: That is the funniest thing I have ever herd. I would pay to see you call him that to his face, hell I might even help with your funeral expenses! :laugh2:

Put me down for twenty.........:smoke:

glockmail
07-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Put me down for twenty.........:smoke: Hey, trob. Where the hell have you been?

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Put me down for twenty.........:smoke:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

trobinett
07-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Hey, trob. Where the hell have you been?

Never left, just rechargingmy batteries, figured you, and pale could handle it.:dance:

See nothing much has changed.:cool:

glockmail
07-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Never left, just rechargingmy batteries, figured you, and pale could handle it.:dance:

See nothing much has changed.:cool: Fixed my rototiller. :poke:

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 04:06 AM
Has anybody noticed that there is no conversation here? Liberal and especially not conservative?

nevadamedic
07-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Has anybody noticed that there is no conversation here? Liberal and especially not conservative?

So?

shattered
07-14-2007, 10:07 PM
Most active user for the past Day nevadamedic (172).

Geezus!

OCA
07-15-2007, 07:22 AM

Geezus!

165 of them are one liners, rightons!, smilies or him getting involved in board talk about stuff from 2-3 years ago, not much debate in his posts.

Its pure post for post count's sake.

glockmail
07-15-2007, 07:45 AM

Geezus! So?

shattered
07-15-2007, 09:36 PM
So?

Most active user ever was nevadamedic (4804).
Most active user for the past Month nevadamedic (2559).
Most active user for the past Week nevadamedic (994).
Most active user for the past Day nevadamedic (185).

That's pathetic.

Said1
07-15-2007, 09:37 PM

That's pathetic.

Isn't he on disability or something?

Either way, who cares?

Psychoblues
07-16-2007, 02:41 AM
Liberals post, the CONservatives loose it completely, the liberals get banned or just go away and that's just the way you like it!!!!!!!!!

This one is still here.

nevadamedic
07-16-2007, 02:47 AM

Either way, who cares?

Yes I am.

glockmail
07-16-2007, 06:32 AM

That's pathetic.

Why?

glockmail
07-16-2007, 06:33 AM

Either way, who cares?
Shattered seems to derive pleasure in judging others, and at a different standard than she judges herself.

shattered
07-18-2007, 12:31 PM
Shattered seems to derive pleasure in judging others, and at a different standard than she judges herself.

I'm curious as to what you *know* (not think - not assume) about how I judge myself....

Gunny
07-18-2007, 02:13 PM

Hell, I'D pay to see THAT. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 04:16 PM
Hell, I'D pay to see THAT. :laugh2:

Me too, I don't think they would get to finish the sentance before he was all over them, and not in a gay way either! :laugh2:

Gunny
07-21-2007, 07:27 AM
Me too, I don't think they would get to finish the sentance before he was all over them, and not in a gay way either! :laugh2:

Only YOU would even think about using "Pale" and "gay" in the same sentence. Are you f-in ghigh, or what?

He probably ought to do a squash match on you as well.

glockmail
07-21-2007, 08:21 AM
I'm curious as to what you *know* (not think - not assume) about how I judge myself....
Simply by reading your posts. :D

diuretic
07-21-2007, 10:05 PM

But an inference isn't knowledge. Jeez if it was I'd know a hell of a lot about my fellow posters :laugh2:

glockmail
07-22-2007, 08:40 PM
But an inference isn't knowledge. Jeez if it was I'd know a hell of a lot about my fellow posters :laugh2: It is if there is a history there.

diuretic
07-22-2007, 08:41 PM
It is if there is a history there.

"A history". Ahhhhh, similar fact evidence....yes, agreed, that makes sense.

Psychoblues
07-23-2007, 03:05 AM
This thread alone proves my previous admonition. The con's are lost in credible conversation and debate. Presently, it is name calling or personal innuendo that sustains them.

But an inference isn't knowledge. Jeez if it was I'd know a hell of a lot about my fellow posters :laugh2:

They have no other defense or offense. In other words, they have no argument.

diuretic
07-23-2007, 03:10 AM
This thread alone proves my previous admonition. The con's are lost in credible conversation and debate. Presently, it is name calling or personal innuendo that sustains them.

They have no other defense or offense. In other words, they have no argument.

Not all Psych, not all. Some are good to engage with. Some, well, some (not just here) rely on invective, sarcasm, personal slurs, extreme generalisations and Rushbo to get their point across. I put up with that crap for a while but I'm at the point where I'm going to hand it back I know I'll sacrifice some cred but heck now and again you just have to let go and :poke::slap::pee:

Psychoblues
07-23-2007, 04:05 AM
"Not at all"? You must be dreaming, dr.

Not all Psych, not all. Some are good to engage with. Some, well, some (not just here) rely on invective, sarcasm, personal slurs, extreme generalisations and Rushbo to get their point across. I put up with that crap for a while but I'm at the point where I'm going to hand it back I know I'll sacrifice some cred but heck now and again you just have to let go and :poke::slap::pee:

I've been in converse with this bunch for years now and outside the owner of the board they generally call me names and tell lies about me and condemn without foundation any opinion that would somehow differ from the attitude of grandness for the neo cons and gwb in particular. Not just me, you too.

I joined the United States Air Force during the Viet Nam experience. and participated in a military sense all the wars sense then until October, 1991. I don't need these armchair chickenhawks telling me anything about war, or peace, or national politics or the American way.

I got mine on the battlefield. TV ain't going to cut it with me.

diuretic
07-23-2007, 04:29 AM
My number didn't come up for our National Service and so I didn't get drafted into the Army and I didn't go to Vietnam (a mate of mine got called up and spent his entire four years of National Service in Singapore and in Japan in the Army - with my luck I would have been sent straight to Bien Hoa or Phuoc Tuy). Another good mate of mine spent his time in the Provos in Saigon, he lost a good mate who was a US Army MP in a hand grenade attack. We used to get off our faces and he would reflect sadly on that.

I won't lie. I was glad I didn't go. I didn't want to go and I didn't believe in the Vietnam War.

"Gimme an F....gimme a U....."

Yep I know they hold me in contempt and I don't really care. I've been held in contempt by experts (but never a Court - yet :laugh2:) and frankly it doesn't fuss me. But if I can change just one reader's mind (remember not everyone who reads actually gets into the snake pit and posts) then I'm happy :coffee:

Psychoblues
07-23-2007, 05:03 AM
I did Bien Hoa, Pleiku, Da Nang and Tui Hua. Even though I caught incoming at Pleiku I never considered myself in danger in Viet Nam. It was just another exercise in growing up was my attitude.

My number didn't come up for our National Service and so I didn't get drafted into the Army and I didn't go to Vietnam (a mate of mine got called up and spent his entire four years of National Service in Singapore and in Japan in the Army - with my luck I would have been sent straight to Bien Hoa or Phuoc Tuy). Another good mate of mine spent his time in the Provos in Saigon, he lost a good mate who was a US Army MP in a hand grenade attack. We used to get off our faces and he would reflect sadly on that.

I won't lie. I was glad I didn't go. I didn't want to go and I didn't believe in the Vietnam War.

"Gimme an F....gimme a U....."

Yep I know they hold me in contempt and I don't really care. I've been held in contempt by experts (but never a Court - yet :laugh2:) and frankly it doesn't fuss me. But if I can change just one reader's mind (remember not everyone who reads actually gets into the snake pit and posts) then I'm happy :coffee:

I've grown up now. WAR ain't shit for the elites other than another opportunity for profit. That's about it. Pay attention to the warmongers and examine where their experience and business considerations are. Fascinating!!!!!!!!

diuretic
07-23-2007, 05:42 AM
I'm put in mind of Shakespeare's well known (jeez that's an understatement) words he put in the mouth of Henry V in the St Swithin's Day speech. I received no wounds on Crispin's Day. Those that can show those wounds have a bond that goes beyond mere politics.

And then there are those in power in the US now who were a-bed for the whole of the Vietnam War who are willing to send men and women into battle for their own nefarious reasons. I despise them. Cheney the five deferment master and AWOL Bush.

As i said I know I'm held in contempt by many hear but the depth of their contempt for me is nowhere near the contempt I hold for Cheney and Bush for what they've done.

shattered
07-23-2007, 05:56 AM

Reading posts of a person you don't know, and applying your own personal interpretation to suit is your vast "knowledge", and "history"?? You're better off just admitting you don't know jack about me, or how I judge myself, and moving on with your day...

glockmail
07-23-2007, 07:07 AM
Reading posts of a person you don't know, and applying your own personal interpretation to suit is your vast "knowledge", and "history"?? You're better off just admitting you don't know jack about me, or how I judge myself, and moving on with your day...
I prolly know you better that you know yourself, Red. :laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-23-2007, 08:05 AM
Judging from everything I have ever read that you wrote, gm, you "prolly" don't know shit about anything or anybody.

But, I'm a leftie. WTF do I know?

shattered
07-23-2007, 01:02 PM

It's comments like that which display your true ignorance, thus making any further comment unnecessary.

Hagbard Celine
07-23-2007, 01:17 PM
"Not at all"? You must be dreaming, dr.

I've been in converse with this bunch for years now and outside the owner of the board they generally call me names and tell lies about me and condemn without foundation any opinion that would somehow differ from the attitude of grandness for the neo cons and gwb in particular. Not just me, you too.

I joined the United States Air Force during the Viet Nam experience. and participated in a military sense all the wars sense then until October, 1991. I don't need these armchair chickenhawks telling me anything about war, or peace, or national politics or the American way.

I got mine on the battlefield. TV ain't going to cut it with me.

Wow psycho, I didn't know you were a veteran. I always thought you were a kid or something :dunno: Don't know why. Knowing that now will add a credibility to your posts for me that I didn't have before.

glockmail
07-23-2007, 01:39 PM
It's comments like that which display your true ignorance, thus making any further comment unnecessary.
Yet you still did. Just as I expected. :poke:

Psychoblues
07-27-2007, 01:22 AM
Doc, I hope you don't mind me calling you that, you're a damn good man, or woman, whatever, you are a damn good citizen.

I'm put in mind of Shakespeare's well known (jeez that's an understatement) words he put in the mouth of Henry V in the St Swithin's Day speech. I received no wounds on Crispin's Day. Those that can show those wounds have a bond that goes beyond mere politics.

And then there are those in power in the US now who were a-bed for the whole of the Vietnam War who are willing to send men and women into battle for their own nefarious reasons. I despise them. Cheney the five deferment master and AWOL Bush.

As i said I know I'm held in contempt by many hear but the depth of their contempt for me is nowhere near the contempt I hold for Cheney and Bush for what they've done.

These chickenhawks have killed a lot of Americans and a lot more "fur'ners" with their own ignorance than any other excuse they might give us now. We're hearing plenty of excuses and not much intelligence from them now.

Pale Rider
07-30-2007, 10:38 PM

Let's have an example of this Pb. JUST ONE!

red states rule
08-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Let's have an example of this Pb. JUST ONE!

Hope the hell you have ALOT of time on your hands to wait around

red states rule
08-04-2007, 11:12 AM

That's pathetic.

Your huge ego crushed because your name is not listed?

red states rule
08-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Yes I am.

I do hope you make a quick and full recovery

I am sure you will get the same type of get well wishes from the libs as CJ Roberts got

nevadamedic
08-04-2007, 01:20 PM
I do hope you make a quick and full recovery

I am sure you will get the same type of get well wishes from the libs as CJ Roberts got

Thanks.

red states rule
08-04-2007, 01:22 PM
Thanks.

Hey, we have our disagreements, but I would never wish anything but my best wishes when it comes to someones health

OCA
08-04-2007, 01:44 PM
Your huge ego crushed because your name is not listed?

Red it ain't about ego, its that mass posts without quality of content=spam, no?

red states rule
08-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Red it ain't about ego, its that mass posts without quality of content=spam, no?

She said the same thing about me over on the other board

She is a spoiled little brat over there, and it looks like she has her nose out of joint over here as well

Pale Rider
08-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Hope the hell you have ALOT of time on your hands to wait around

Let's just put it this way... I'm not holding my breath.

Liberals always fall silent when confronted to tell the truth. Pretty much indicates that much of what they say is bullshit.

red states rule
08-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Let's just put it this way... I'm not holding my breath.

Liberals always fall silent when confronted to tell the truth. Pretty much indicates that much of what they say is bullshit.

Which is why they fail in the fields of talk radio and cable news

and on message boards