PDA

View Full Version : Cache County man arrested for severe child abuse

chloe
11-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Cache County man arrested for severe child abuse
November 22nd, 2009 @ 7:52pm
LOGAN -- Police in Cache County arrested a man accused of severely beating his 4-month-old son.
Police received a call from 36-year-old Francisco Martinez on Wednesday, saying his son wasn't breathing. Emergency crews arrived at the home near 2500 North and 300 East to find Martinez alone with four children.

Paramedics transported the infant to Logan Regional Hospital. He was later flown to Primary Children's Medical Center for further treatment. The baby remained on life support in critical condition Sunday.

Doctors said the infant suffered internal head injuries consistent with abuse.

Martinez was arrested Friday and booked into jail on three counts of aggravated child abuse.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=8770617

WTF, is wrong with people????

Jeff
11-22-2009, 10:36 PM
This guy should be throw into jail and let the inmates handle his punishment, he don't deserve the air he breaths

chloe
11-23-2009, 10:03 AM
This guy should be throw into jail and let the inmates handle his punishment, he don't deserve the air he breaths

My step dad works at the prison and last night there was an indcident where a child sex offender got beaten to death, he said prisoners that beat up children or sexually abuse children are treated badly by other prisoners. I can't fathom why a father would beat his 4 month old son, it made me feel so sad and upset this story.

Noir
11-23-2009, 10:07 AM
We had a case over here not too long ago, called the 'Baby P' case, long story short, the father was a Nazi and the mother was a saddist (sp?) and the things they put this 1 year old throgh were crazy; Burning, scratching, punching, ect, it was only found out after the child died (from a broken back after his 'dad' had lifted him up and threw him down onto his knee)

Really makes you wonder,

chloe
11-23-2009, 10:09 AM
We had a case over here not too long ago, called the 'Baby P' case, long story short, the father was a Nazi and the mother was a saddist (sp?) and the things they put this 1 year old throgh were crazy; Burning, scratching, punching, ect, it was only found out after the child died (from a broken back after his 'dad' had lifted him up and threw him down onto his knee)

Really makes you wonder,

It makes me sick inside, I have to stop myself from imaging the pain the baby went through, an innocent baby !!!! WTF is wrong with people?

crin63
11-23-2009, 10:40 AM
Those are horrendous stories, I wonder why people don't have the same compassion for aborted babies who are burned alive or ripped apart in the name of a woman's right to choose.

emmett
11-23-2009, 11:12 AM
Those are horrendous stories, I wonder why people don't have the same compassion for aborted babies who are burned alive or ripped apart in the name of a woman's right to choose.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!

However.......... you have been flagged with a sensativity warning! How dare you come off with a one sentence statement that makes that much sense, and suggests that liberal thinking folks are hypocritical in their philosophy.

Just think, the same folks who bring us the opinion that a baby, who is in the comfort of their mother's womb, supposedly the safest place on earth they could possibly be, can be executed yet............

They are the same folks who lobby for chickens to be more confortable on their way to the processing plant. I mean hell....let's write some damn law here to protect those chickens, I say they are "entitled" to a cage of their own, stop cramming them in there with three other chickens, they look terrible unhappy to me when I see them in the back of a chicken truck. I even saw one commit suicide one time by escaping out of one of those cells and jumping to freedom before death. He died a "free" chicken. The driver should be liable for that chicken's pain and suffering and loss of consortium.

The same folks who support a woman's right to kill a living human in her own body also support tons of things that are also just as bad as the chicken thing. How about PETA? They spend bazooles of money fighting for the rights of animals to have a better quality of life yet you couldn't find an anti=abortion supporter at one of their conventions.

The same folks who support the right of that woman to kill that baby in her body are the same folks that will lobby for the Constitutional rights of that man who beat the hell out of that innocent child. They will protest, spend money, make signs and rant, rave and raise hell as if someone has conspired to ruin his life, if he isn't treated fairly in jail, served delicious meals, provided a first class attorney at our expense and if sentenced to die when a child is killed, they will stand out in front of the prison on nights when the temp is below freezing, but, ask them about abortion and they fully support it!

Some of them have even KILLED anti=abortion supporters! Imagine that!

As for Mr. Martinez, or Hernandez, or whatever his name is, well.....judgement day is coming brother in a court where the word "partisan" has a brand new meaning! The judge does not believe in abortion, you will not be provided an attorney and the jailer is the ugliest bastard you have ever seen, he has horns, it is hot and a troubling thing continues to happen with your soul....it seems damned and just can't get any peace!

crin63
11-23-2009, 11:48 AM
BINGO!!!!!!!!!

However.......... you have been flagged with a sensativity warning! How dare you come off with a one sentence statement that makes that much sense, and suggests that liberal thinking folks are hypocritical in their philosophy.

Just think, the same folks who bring us the opinion that a baby, who is in the comfort of their mother's womb, supposedly the safest place on earth they could possibly be, can be executed yet............

They are the same folks who lobby for chickens to be more confortable on their way to the processing plant. I mean hell....let's write some damn law here to protect those chickens, I say they are "entitled" to a cage of their own, stop cramming them in there with three other chickens, they look terrible unhappy to me when I see them in the back of a chicken truck. I even saw one commit suicide one time by escaping out of one of those cells and jumping to freedom before death. He died a "free" chicken. The driver should be liable for that chicken's pain and suffering and loss of consortium.

The same folks who support a woman's right to kill a living human in her own body also support tons of things that are also just as bad as the chicken thing. How about PETA? They spend bazooles of money fighting for the rights of animals to have a better quality of life yet you couldn't find an anti=abortion supporter at one of their conventions.

The same folks who support the right of that woman to kill that baby in her body are the same folks that will lobby for the Constitutional rights of that man who beat the hell out of that innocent child. They will protest, spend money, make signs and rant, rave and raise hell as if someone has conspired to ruin his life, if he isn't treated fairly in jail, served delicious meals, provided a first class attorney at our expense and if sentenced to die when a child is killed, they will stand out in front of the prison on nights when the temp is below freezing, but, ask them about abortion and they fully support it!

Some of them have even KILLED anti=abortion supporters! Imagine that!

As for Mr. Martinez, or Hernandez, or whatever his name is, well.....judgement day is coming brother in a court where the word "partisan" has a brand new meaning! The judge does not believe in abortion, you will not be provided an attorney and the jailer is the ugliest bastard you have ever seen, he has horns, it is hot and a troubling thing continues to happen with your soul....it seems damned and just can't get any peace!

Man I hate it when I get flagged for insensitivity, it always hurts my feeling.

People who harm children like this need a swift trial followed up by a swift execution. Then the judgment.

HogTrash
11-23-2009, 12:22 PM
No matter how civilized we become as a species, there will always be liberals, marxists and child abusers among us.

Noir
11-23-2009, 12:29 PM
No matter how civilized we become as a species, there will always be liberals, marxists and child abusers among us.

Trust you to drag politics into this, vile.

11-23-2009, 01:24 PM
First, i hate to say this, but how does this differ from just about every other case nationwide of something like this that doesnt make it to the press?

Second, is there actually evidence that he beat the child? I mean witnesses. Cause it sounds like the cops arrested him because of the condition the child was in. That doesnt necessarily prove dad did it unless there is some sort of witness. Maybe its the defense attorney in me, but I just like making sure we have all the facts, or a court of law makes a determination before we attack the man and write him off as a vile person.

chloe
11-23-2009, 03:52 PM
First, i hate to say this, but how does this differ from just about every other case nationwide of something like this that doesnt make it to the press?

Second, is there actually evidence that he beat the child? I mean witnesses. Cause it sounds like the cops arrested him because of the condition the child was in. That doesnt necessarily prove dad did it unless there is some sort of witness. Maybe its the defense attorney in me, but I just like making sure we have all the facts, or a court of law makes a determination before we attack the man and write him off as a vile person.

maybe you could ask the reporter who reported it as news, the child obviously was beaten with the medical damage they reproted, regardless of who did the act is it horrendous, the baby is 4 months old. Do you not agree it was awful and sad?

11-23-2009, 04:17 PM
maybe you could ask the reporter who reported it as news, the child obviously was beaten with the medical damage they reproted, regardless of who did the act is it horrendous, the baby is 4 months old. Do you not agree it was awful and sad?

I do feel for the child. I just think we need evidence because there is nothing I see that is obvious.

Jeff
11-23-2009, 04:50 PM

Agreed 100%

And I for one feel abortion is murder, unless the woman's life depends on it, it is murder, in that case I feel the woman her significant other and god will decide what to do there

chloe
11-23-2009, 05:48 PM
I do feel for the child. I just think we need evidence because there is nothing I see that is obvious.

Yes you are right, the media shouldn't manipulate it without evidence or a confession, I see your point.