PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Kucinich (D-OH) says everyone,including bin Laden,should get "same basic rights"

Little-Acorn
11-23-2009, 12:36 PM
Yes, folks, there really ARE people nutty enough to take the leftists' pro-terrorist agenda to its logical conclusion, without noticing anything wrong. And they aren't only in anonymous chat rooms where they can hide behind fake names. Some of these people are elected to the highest offices in the land, with the power to make laws binding on the rest of us.

Guess which party supports them, inevitably.

----------------------------

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/57511

Rep. Kucinich Says Everyone, Including Osama Bin Laden, Should Get the Same 'Basic Rights'

Monday, November 23, 2009
By Nick Ballasy

Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) (CNSNews.com) - When asked whether al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden should have the right to remain silent and be given a lawyer, Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) told CNSNews.com that everyone who is accused of a crime should have “the basic rights."

On Capitol Hill on Nov. 19, CNSNews.com asked Kucinich, “If and when the U.S. captures Osama Bin Laden, should he have the right to remain silent and be given a lawyer--told he can get a lawyer?”

Kucinich said: “I think that America does best when the values that we want other nations to share that we profess and stand by, and I think that every one who is accused of a crime should have the basic rights that are afforded. I mean, that’s what America’s about.”

Gaffer
11-23-2009, 01:01 PM
He's one of the biggest fools in ohio. He's in the cleveland district which tells you all you need to know about cleveland.

11-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Its Kucinich. Who cares?