PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fuzzy

The ClayTaurus
01-16-2007, 04:24 PM
Did you see that "solemnly" is spelled wrong in your avatar? I find that amusing... do you know who's car that is?

KitchenKitten99
01-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Did you see that "solemnly" is spelled wrong in your avatar? I find that amusing... do you know who's car that is?

um, yeah. it's mine. my husband had the sticker custom-made for me about 2 years ago. He didn't do the spelling, the girl in the office did. Unfortunately Tim hasn't worked there in over a year and I doubt the design is still in their computer. So, I really don't care, since it gets the point across and to get something like this made again would be about $300, since the material used are the same as what MNDoT uses for road signs.

Said1
01-16-2007, 06:15 PM
um, yeah. it's mine. my husband had the sticker custom-made for me about 2 years ago. He didn't do the spelling, the girl in the office did. Unfortunately Tim hasn't worked there in over a year and I doubt the design is still in their computer. So, I really don't care, since it gets the point across and to get something like this made again would be about $300, since the material used are the same as what MNDoT uses for road signs.

Good thing it was free. :lmao:

They did pay for the materials, right?

KitchenKitten99
01-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Good thing it was free. :lmao:

They did pay for the materials, right?
yes. what's that supposed to mean?

Said1
01-16-2007, 06:30 PM
yes. what's that supposed to mean?

It means: Did they pay for the materials? Ha.Ha.Ha. :dunno:

KitchenKitten99
01-16-2007, 06:41 PM
It means: Did they pay for the materials? Ha.Ha.Ha. :dunno:
well, since the sheeting comes on a giant roll, I assume so. We didn't pay for it. It was actually done without the boss' knowledge, otherwise we would have.