PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a War On Terror Propaganda Poster

Bill Thompson
11-27-2009, 05:35 AM
A long time ago, there was once a forum online that has now gone away. I have no idea why it went away. Perhaps it drew the wrong crowd and they became violent or threatening. It seemed like it was heading down that path.

It attracted both muslims, conspiracy theorists and patriots. One image that one member had as a signature was very striking to me. Since the forum is no more, I have no idea where I can find it. So I am hoping someone here has seen it or maybe someone here has it.

Here is what the image looked like. It had a caption that read "Our Way... Their Way". It has an american solder on the left side standing over the "Our Way" part of the caption on the bottom and it had what looked like an islamofacist with an AK-47 sanding on the right over the caption "Their Way". The american solder was standing between the islamofacist militant aiming at him and what looked like an american woman and a child. On the other hand, the islamofacist militant was sheilding himself by using a woman and child in arab dress.

I would like to get my hands on this drawing. If I cannot find it, I guess I will have to make it myself.

chloe
11-27-2009, 10:36 AM
A long time ago, there was once a forum online that has now gone away. I have no idea why it went away. Perhaps it drew the wrong crowd and they became violent or threatening. It seemed like it was heading down that path.

It attracted both muslims, conspiracy theorists and patriots. One image that one member had as a signature was very striking to me. Since the forum is no more, I have no idea where I can find it. So I am hoping someone here has seen it or maybe someone here has it.

Here is what the image looked like. It had a caption that read "Our Way... Their Way". It has an american solder on the left side standing over the "Our Way" part of the caption on the bottom and it had what looked like an islamofacist with an AK-47 sanding on the right over the caption "Their Way". The american solder was standing between the islamofacist militant aiming at him and what looked like an american woman and a child. On the other hand, the islamofacist militant was sheilding himself by using a woman and child in arab dress.

I would like to get my hands on this drawing. If I cannot find it, I guess I will have to make it myself.

was it a drawing or a photo?

Joyful HoneyBee
11-27-2009, 04:10 PM
Bill, this looks like the image you described, though it is missing the phrase you cited. I found this with a google image search using "terrorist hiding behind woman and child".

http://www.stoutrepublican.com/images/axisvsallieds.JPG