PDA

View Full Version : My Thanksgiving Meal

Luna Tick
11-28-2009, 03:25 PM
I cooked Thanksgiving dinner for my boyfriend, his other girlfriend, and my other boyfriend. They loved it. I made fried chicken, blackeyed peas, collard greens, corn bread. To drink, they had the choice of grape soda, Kool-Aid or malt liquor. For desert we had watermelon. It was awesome. You would have loved it.

Jeff
11-28-2009, 04:23 PM
I cooked Thanksgiving dinner for my boyfriend, his other girlfriend, and my other boyfriend. They loved it. I made fried chicken, blackeyed peas, collard greens, corn bread. To drink, they had the choice of grape soda, Kool-Aid or malt liquor. For desert we had watermelon. It was awesome. You would have loved it.

Wow I bet the white house had a similar menu, LOL

Luna Tick I will give ya one thing, you are shot the F*** out, LOL

Mr. P
11-28-2009, 04:27 PM

What! No chitlins?!! :eek:

jimnyc
11-28-2009, 08:24 PM

No sweet potato pie? And did you rape or mug any of your guests?

MtnBiker
11-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Maybe for your next holiday you could have an orgy and serve a cauldron of whale vomit.

Said1
11-28-2009, 10:25 PM

What, no crack/meth? Lew-zer.

Abbey Marie
11-29-2009, 12:05 AM
I've been away too long. WTH?

hjmick
11-29-2009, 02:36 AM
I've been away too long. WTH?

Yeah, no one else has bothered to weed out the trolls...

chloe
11-29-2009, 08:35 AM
Yeah, no one else has bothered to weed out the trolls...

nothing in here stating anything about doing that....she's just being playful so far as I can see.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=3487

BoogyMan
11-29-2009, 09:37 AM
Did you brush your tooth afterwards? You just can't be too careful about good oral hygiene. :)

Luna Tick
11-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Why do I always get accused of being a troll? I guess that's just the price I pay for being a creative person.

gabosaurus
12-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Did your 14 year old daughter and her kids not show up this year?

Nukeman
12-01-2009, 03:34 PM

:lol::lol::beer::lol::lol:

Jeff
12-02-2009, 07:14 AM

LMAO

I owe ya Gabby

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gabosaurus again.

Luna Tick
12-13-2009, 08:14 PM

No, they showed up, but she only has one kid.