PDA

View Full Version : I was wishing Luna Tick .....

chloe
11-28-2009, 05:24 PM
I was wishing Luna Tick would be kind hearted and give me some great beauty tips, see I know she is trying out for that hot facts girls show and also she is God's gift to men and has had lovers to infinity !!!

Well Luna..... not all women are gorgeous like YOU, I hope your not the kind of woman that Hates women, see I have a Big Karl Maulden Nose and makeup just won't disguise it, plus my chin is kinda fat like Jay Leno's chin, and I have these really big eyes, creepy looking like that girl from the adams family.

I know you were born beautiful but is there any magic beauty tricks you can tell me about? See even though I don't date, I'd like to try n look my best as an example to my daughters since looks is what is important for women to teach their kids.

Also I like to use beautiful women for my avatars to hide behind the fact that I'm ugly and could only dream of being that beautiful. Would you mind if someday I used your pretty face? Thanks in advance for answering these tough questions ! :salute:

Jeff
11-28-2009, 05:28 PM
I was wishing Luna Tick would be kind hearted and give me some great beauty tips, see I know she is trying out for that hot facts girls show and also she is God's gift to men and has had lovers to infinity !!!

Well Luna..... not all women are gorgeous like YOU, I hope your not the kind of woman that Hates women, see I have a Big Karl Maulden Nose and makeup just won't disguise it, plus my chin is kinda fat like Jay Leno's chin, and I have these really big eyes, creepy looking like that girl from the adams family.

I know you were born beautiful but is there any magic beauty tricks you can tell me about? See even though I don't date, I'd like to try n look my best as an example to my daughters since looks is what is important for women to teach their kids.

Also I like to use beautiful women for my avatars to hide behind the fact that I'm ugly and could only dream of being that beautiful. Would you mind if someday I used your pretty face? Thanks in advance for answering these tough questions ! :salute:

OOO I can't wait for her advice, LOL

Luna Tick
11-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Sure, I'll help. It really helps your skin color to bathe in pineapple juice and to do a carrot/prune fast once a year. You eat nothing but carrots for three days straight, then nothing but prunes for the next day. But bathe in the pineapple juice about once a month.

And don't use conventional makeup. It's expensive and doesn't help you much. You can create your own very inexpensive makeup yourself by using water color paints.

chloe
11-28-2009, 06:16 PM
Sure, I'll help. It really helps your skin color to bathe in pineapple juice and to do a carrot/prune fast once a year. You eat nothing but carrots for three days straight, then nothing but prunes for the next day. But bathe in the pineapple juice about once a month.

And don't use conventional makeup. It's expensive and doesn't help you much. You can create your own very inexpensive makeup yourself by using water color paints.

Thanks so much Hot Girl, I'm really light skinned almost transparent !!! A walking Casper the friendly ghost, sometimes if I walk down my hall and happen to glance in the mirror I scare myself :eek:!!!

I will try those remedies, I think orange carrot juice skin might make me more attractive!!! Also, some people at the board have little sub-groups on their profiles, like a mini board club that you can only be a member of if your invited by the popular person who founded it......maybe you should start a Gal Pals club, we could really solve the worlds problems in that secret club !

Luna Tick
11-28-2009, 06:24 PM
Oh, I like that idea! I was trying to figure out how to create that Gal Pals club, but couldn't find how to do it. How do I?

chloe
11-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Oh, I like that idea! I was trying to figure out how to create that Gal Pals club, but couldn't find how to do it. How do I?

Just go to your user cp in the upper left corner of the board, once there click on your profile then click join social groups, it will list already created exclusive social groups created by popular members, below the list of groups in blue font it will say create social group....that is where your magic touch creates the gal pals or whatever name you choose to name it ....:cool:

ps.....I think jeff has a crush on you...

Jeff
11-28-2009, 07:02 PM
Just go to your user cp in the upper left corner of the board, once there click on your profile then click join social groups, it will list already created exclusive social groups created by popular members, below the list of groups in blue font it will say create social group....that is where your magic touch creates the gal pals or whatever name you choose to name it ....:cool:

LMAO, OK Chloe this is war, LOL

jimnyc
11-28-2009, 08:26 PM

Yeah, he sent me a PM about "her" too. Asking all sorts of questions. Filthy bastard is trying to hook up on here!

Watch out though Jeff, my senses tell me you might find a hot dog at the end of the rainbow!

MtnBiker
11-28-2009, 08:28 PM
or a vienna

Abbey Marie
11-29-2009, 12:08 AM
Yeah, he sent me a PM about "her" too. Asking all sorts of questions. Filthy bastard is trying to hook up on here!

Watch out though Jeff, my senses tell me you might find a hot dog at the end of the rainbow!

:laugh2:

Jeff
11-29-2009, 08:31 PM
A hot dog on Gods gift to men, LOL, this is me not Virgil, and I do recall her saying she is a goddess, I think y'all are jealous, LOL

And just in case Jim could ya get your friend to send me some blueberry LOL

gabosaurus
11-29-2009, 09:51 PM
I think Jeff WANTS to find a hot dog at the end of the rainbow.
Just saying. :D

Jeff
11-29-2009, 10:20 PM
I think Jeff WANTS to find a hot dog at the end of the rainbow.
Just saying. :D

Not funny, LOL

SassyLady
11-29-2009, 10:25 PM

Great minds think alike Jim!!! :coffee:

chloe
11-29-2009, 10:25 PM
BTW ladies of the board, Luna Tick has a social group "invite only" called Gal Pals...so if you want to be popular (and who doesn't) you could ask her for an invite, some of the goals we will accomplish is solving the worlds problems and also magic beauty tips, such as pinneapple juice soaks, and the art of air brushing photos.:laugh2:

SassyLady
11-29-2009, 10:29 PM
BTW ladies of the board, Luna Tick has a social group "invite only" called Gal Pals...so if you want to be popular (and who doesn't) you could ask her for an invite, some of the goals we will accomplish is solving the worlds problems and also magic beauty tips, such as pinneapple juice soaks, and the art of air brushing photos.:laugh2:

:eek: I hope I'm not invited.......I've already got a wonderful beauty routine (and it does not involve fruits)!

:slap:

chloe
11-29-2009, 10:32 PM
:eek: I hope I'm not invited.......I've already got a wonderful beauty routine (and it does not involve fruits)!

:slap:

Sorry but I feel that you are popular and so you will most likely get an invite....:eek:

SassyLady
11-30-2009, 12:02 AM
Well...........are you sure..........cause I'm not sure she can handle so many alpha females..........and there are a lot on this board!!! And we didn't get there by sharing our bounty with just anyone! Heehee.....

gabosaurus
11-30-2009, 12:13 PM
Most of us alpha female are naturally beautiful. We don't need advice from hot dog "ladies." :p

chloe
11-30-2009, 01:24 PM
Most of us alpha female are naturally beautiful. We don't need advice from hot dog "ladies." :p

I need all the help I can get...even if she has a hotdog:eek:

Abbey Marie
12-07-2009, 12:41 AM
Well...........are you sure..........cause I'm not sure she can handle so many alpha females..........and there are a lot on this board!!! And we didn't get there by sharing our bounty with just anyone! Heehee.....

Hee hee hee. That's my MKP!