PDA

View Full Version : The future of America...

HogTrash
11-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Warning!...This is a Politically Incorrect subject...Can you handle the truth?

Everything big started out on a much smaller scale, then expanded and spread.

The odds are a 'third-world war-zone' has spread to a neighborhood near you already.

It will continue spreading untill one day it will be on your family's front door step.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3BHMCu4D9w&feature=player_embedded#

The very first step we must take to avoid this is to abandon Political Correctness.

Immediately!

-Cp
11-29-2009, 04:40 PM
What a stupid video..

HogTrash
11-29-2009, 05:00 PM
I was expecting a professional liberal rebuttal but I had no idea it would be so maticulously thorough.

There's simply no way I can match your amazing wit...I give - you win. :bow2:

bullypulpit
11-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Whaddya expect CP? Hawg Trash spends all his free time huffing carb cleaner.

Noir
11-29-2009, 05:14 PM
:laugh2:

Noir
11-29-2009, 05:16 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pfZvUlLsRoQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pfZvUlLsRoQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

chesswarsnow
11-29-2009, 05:23 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. A pure *Shit Hole*.
2. And HogTrash, is right, the blacks built that *Shit Hole* or brought it down to one.
3. Same goes with arabs, they all live in and build *Shit Holes*.
4. Look at gaza, and west bank area.
5. Look at lebanon, syria, egypt, all *Shit Holes*.
6. In order to be civil, you have to be civilized.
7. I also hear harlems a *First Class Shit Hole*.
8. Look who's converting to islam in droves,....blacks.....
9. Its the smell of *Shit* that draws them.
10. I shit you not!:coffee:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

HogTrash
11-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Noir's South Park vid made me wonder something... :blsmile:

When we are no longer the majority will we obtain minority status with benefits?
:dance:

HogTrash
11-29-2009, 06:05 PM
What a stupid video..Hey, you're not a liberal are ya, Cp!

Were you having a PC moment or what?

HogTrash
11-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Whaddya expect CP? Hawg Trash spends all his free time huffing carb cleaner.Well I guess whatever it is you huff is better? :coffee:

Noir
11-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Noir's South Park vid made me wonder something... :blsmile:

When we are no longer the majority will we obtain minority status with benefits?

:laugh2:

Maybe you should watch the whole epi dude
http://sps13e14.blogspot.com/

Said1
11-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Racial segregation, disinvestment, de-industrialization and the Big Three killed Detroit. Detroit could have been another music and entertainment industry Mecca, but ya'll know what happened instead.

HogTrash
11-29-2009, 06:25 PM
If those damn white folks receive minority status, whose gonna pay all the fuckin bills??? :slap:

Said1
11-29-2009, 06:35 PM
From what I've read, no one in Detroit is paying the bills.

Gaffer
11-29-2009, 06:41 PM
A racist propaganda video. Pictures of white people from the 40's and 50's and pictures of abandon houses to represent blacks. Poorly produced video. If they want to show something they should at least research things, like the crime rate and population differentials. A picture of a ruined house with the word black beneath it does not tell me anything. They should expound on the nation of islam and the corrupt politicians running the city.

The producers are concentrating on their own racism instead of showing the black racism. It's not the color of the skin that destroys a civilization, it's the quality of the people.

HogTrash
11-29-2009, 06:50 PM
From what I've read, no one in Detroit is paying the bills.I'll bet the crack business is booming.

JOKE TIME:

Who makes the most money?

A drug dealer or a prostitute?

Hmmm

Hmm

Hmmmm

Hmmm

Hmmmmm

Hmm

PUNCHLINE:

It depends on whose got the best crack!

Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are.

Said1
11-29-2009, 06:53 PM
I've heard that one before. It was funnier when I was on crack. :laugh2:

HogTrash
11-29-2009, 07:09 PM
I've heard that one before. It was funnier when I was on crack. :laugh2:Well anyway, it did sorta apply to the thread. :slap:

The real answer is, the drug dealer makes the most money cause he's also the Ho's pimp.

Said1
11-29-2009, 07:13 PM
So?

This topic is stupid anyway.

Drug dealing and prostitution is a reflection of what, in your mind?

BTW. You kind of look like a Canadian pimp.

HogTrash
11-29-2009, 07:34 PM
So?

This topic is stupid anyway.

Drug dealing and prostitution is a reflection of what, in your mind?

BTW. You kind of look like a Canadian pimp.I jus been havin some fun boss.

Sorry, guess you didn't catch that.

I been called alota things but thatsa first for "canadian".....Ouch!

Said1
11-29-2009, 07:43 PM
I jus been havin some fun boss.

Sorry, guess you didn't catch that.

I been called alota things but thatsa first for "canadian".....Ouch!

Yep. Sven from Canada and his happy gang of 'hos. I knew a biker who looked exactly like you. Not sure if he was a pimp or not. Probably.

HogTrash
11-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Yep. Sven from Canada and his happy gang of 'hos. I knew a biker who looked exactly like you. Not sure if he was a pimp or not. Probably.Uh-Oh!.....Busted!.....Bye-Bye.

Jeff
11-29-2009, 09:27 PM
The video itself may of been of poor quality and exaggerated, but lets face it, is it wrong ? Look at the inner city's , the slums, parts of NYC , Newark NJ , Atlanta GA, Chicago the list goes on, and how do the white people respond , lets have affirmative action , some were stupid enough to vote for a guy with no experiences what so ever to represent our country, yup the same guy running around the world now apologizing for the very people that voted for him.

Look at all the hate crimes the poor black man goes threw, but I wonder why the central park jogger wasn't considered a hate crime, I guess a group of thugs raping a woman calling her racial slurs and then smashing her head with a cinder block isn't a hate crime

It is a fact white people are with out a doubt going to be the minority very soon, might be time for some to open there eyes and see when our president is yelling about "THE POLICE ACTED STUPIDLY" maybe it is time to step back and see what way this country is heading

OJ walks on a murder trial that would of put any other person on death row, yes it was more due to his fame and money then his color , but the thumbs up by the black guy sitting on the jury kind of told the story there also

I am not saying all black folks are bad, just the same as all whites aren't , but I don't want to be a minority in my own country, and it isn't just a black white thing, go to East Brunswick NJ and try to find someone that can speak english, or any big city, and look at the areas that no one can speak English, Ride threw parts of Atlanta and the store fronts are all in a foreign language , it is not just Atlanta , all major cities have this problem, I see one of the signatures on a well respected member here says why the hell should I have to press 1 for English, why should he?

Yes at one time not to long ago blacks where treated bad, very bad, but how long do we keep feeling guilty about it, I for one don't feel the least bit guilty, I never owned a slave or seen segregation, a lynching or any of the other terrible things done to blacks, What I have seen was myself and another white guy mugged in Newark NJ and told by the Black police that we shouldn't of been there cause it is a black area

If we keep saying only the racist think this way soon it will be to late , we will be the minority in our own country , maybe it is time for people to actually go to work earn a living and support themselves , no matter if they are white or black, I have many guys I work with that are black, that work as hard and in some cases harder than I do, when ya talk to them the subject of race never comes up, they are men , no color just men

Well Just my opinion, I am sure many will disagree , but I would love to talk to the ones that disagree say 20 years from now , when we are the minority in this country

chloe
11-29-2009, 09:37 PM
Well its not my experience , here are the statistics in utah, it doesn't look like whites are a minority to me...hmm?

White persons, percent, 2008 (a) 92.9% (Utah)
Black persons, percent, 2008 (a) 1.3%
American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2008 (a) 1.4%
Asian persons, percent, 2008 (a) 2.0%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, percent, 2008 (a) 0.8%
Persons reporting two or more races, percent, 2008 1.7%
Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, percent, 2008 (b) 12.0%
White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2008

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/49000.html

Jeff
11-29-2009, 09:43 PM
Well its not my experience , here are the statistics in utah, it doesn't look like whites are a minority to me...hmm?

White persons, percent, 2008 (a) 92.9% 79.8%
Black persons, percent, 2008 (a) 1.3% 12.8%
American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2008 (a) 1.4% 1.0%
Asian persons, percent, 2008 (a) 2.0% 4.5%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, percent, 2008 (a) 0.8% 0.2%
Persons reporting two or more races, percent, 2008 1.7% 1.7%
Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, percent, 2008 (b) 12.0% 15.4%
White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2008

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/49000.html

Utah isn't that were Mark Furman was from, the guy that said he said he never saw a black man when he was young ? Try checking Atlanta , NY , or any big city, I bet ya don' t get the same results, I could run a test in Harlem and it would say a major difference than yours, but one state or one city isn't a fair test

chloe
11-29-2009, 09:46 PM
Utah isn't that were Mark Furman was from, the guy that said he said he never saw a black man when he was young ? Try checking Atlanta , NY , or any big city, I bet ya don' t get the same results, I could run a test in Harlem and it would say a major difference than yours, but one state or one city isn't a fair test

I dont know I will google mark furman to find out. I lived alot of places , texas, ohio, nevada, wyoming, colorado, new mexico, missouri, arizona, I guess I dont remember being out numbered in race, except for in albuquerque.But I have lived in utah a long time so maybe I just didnt notice in those other states because I was too young.

chloe
11-29-2009, 09:48 PM
Mark Fuhrman
Born: 5-Feb-1952
Birthplace: Eatonville, WA

Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Former LAPD detective, O. J. Simpson case

Military service: USMC (1970-75)

chloe
11-29-2009, 10:00 PM

Georgia State

White persons, percent, 2008 (a) 65.4%
Black persons, percent, 2008 (a) 30.0% 1
American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2008 (a) 0.4%
Asian persons, percent, 2008 (a) 2.9%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, percent, 2008 (a) 0.1%
Persons reporting two or more races, percent, 2008 1.3%
Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, percent, 2008 (b) 8.0%
White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2008 58.1%

City Atlanta

White persons, percent, 2000 (a) 33.2%
Black persons, percent, 2000 (a) 61.4%
American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2000 (a) 0.2%
Asian persons, percent, 2000 (a) 1.9%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, percent, 2000 (a) Z
Persons reporting two or more races, percent, 2000 1.2%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/13/1304000.html

Jeff
11-29-2009, 10:05 PM
I dont know I will google mark furman to find out. I lived alot of places , texas, ohio, nevada, wyoming, colorado, new mexico, missouri, arizona, I guess I dont remember being out numbered in race, except for in albuquerque.But I have lived in utah a long time so maybe I just didnt notice in those other states because I was too young.

Well like I said it was my opinion, and having been to quite a few of the states you have listed I can tell you, the mexican food is great, LOL

As for Mark Furman it says he was born in WA, and no I am not positive he lived in Utah, but Utah, as is that whole area well known for being white

chloe
11-29-2009, 10:07 PM
Well like I said it was my opinion, and having been to quite a few of the states you have listed I can tell you, the mexican food is great, LOL

As for Mark Furman it says he was born in WA, and no I am not positive he lived in Utah, but Utah, as is that whole area well known for being white

well you were right about the city of atlanta anyway.....Yeah mormons didnt let people of color join until what 1970? Maybe it was 1950...don't know for sure. Plus mormons have a lot of kids between 4-12 populating their whiteness I guess.

Jeff
11-29-2009, 10:12 PM
well you were right about the city of atlanta anyway.....

Like I said Chloe it IMO, I travel all over this country and if you can even make believe whites are not turning into a minority more power to ya

bullypulpit
11-30-2009, 06:30 AM
If those damn white folks receive minority status, whose gonna pay all the fuckin bills??? :slap:

Guess what Hawg...By 2050, whites WILL be a minority. :laugh2:

Jeff
11-30-2009, 06:33 AM

Thank you Bully, ya made my point

Jeff
11-30-2009, 06:43 AM

I have to ask bully, why is this a good thing, or do you believe it is a good thing may be a better question ?

HogTrash
11-30-2009, 07:18 AM
A racist propaganda video. Pictures of white people from the 40's and 50's and pictures of abandon houses to represent blacks. Poorly produced video. If they want to show something they should at least research things, like the crime rate and population differentials. A picture of a ruined house with the word black beneath it does not tell me anything. They should expound on the nation of islam and the corrupt politicians running the city.

The producers are concentrating on their own racism instead of showing the black racism. It's not the color of the skin that destroys a civilization, it's the quality of the people.I've been waiting for someone to throw up the time periods...What took so long?

Did you ever consider that they had to go back to a time period when Detroit was predominately white in order to make a comparrison?

After all, it can't be predominately both black and white at the same time einstein...Use your head and stop making foolish PC excuses.

Those corrupt negro politicians you mentioned are elected by blacks for no other reason than they are black...Black instead of best is their priority.

Remember Mayor Marian Barry of Washington DC?...Caught on camera in a cheap motel smoking crack with a hooker...After prison he was re-elected to office by his loyal black constituents.

People who elect their leaders because of the color of their skin are the architects of their own fate and they alone are responsible for the crime, corruption and decline of their cities.

I have personally lived in neighborhoods and witnessed the decline when minorities move in...I was present during the transitional period...I am an expert eyewitness to what happens.

Trash and filth up and down the streets, property decay and destruction, broken glass everywhere, abandoned junk cars, drugs, crime and the stench in the air becomes sickening.

If you drive through any neighborhood in America and there are no people present at the time, you can still tell who lives there by the sight and smell of the surroundings.

The older you are and the longer you have been around, the more decline you have been witness to...If you don't see the decline in America you are either blind, in denial or very young.

I realize this is un-PC but it is the cold hard facts of life...Racial differences run much deeper than simply skin color folks...It's time you face up to the facts or we are doomed.

Those who claim we are all the same other than skin color are lying...I am aware that there are exceptions to the rule but the exceptions are a very small percentage of the big picture.

Marion Barry was and is a lowlife but the people who elected and re-elected him are right down there in the gutter with him...THINK!...There wasn't enough exceptions to defeat him.

Agnapostate
11-30-2009, 08:03 AM
I see only a grumbling fool and his anecdotes. It's a matter of reality that racism usually forms through poor reaction to anecdotal experiences rather than on any rational empirical basis, for instance.

Jeff
11-30-2009, 08:10 AM
I see only a grumbling fool and his anecdotes. It's a matter of reality that racism usually forms through poor reaction to anecdotal experiences rather than on any rational empirical basis, for instance.

Living in LA explains your views

HogTrash
11-30-2009, 08:24 AM
I see only a grumbling fool and his anecdotes. It's a matter of reality that racism usually forms through poor reaction to anecdotal experiences rather than on any rational empirical basis, for instance.You talk-talk-talk and never say anything...You remind me of a rigged slot machine.

The wheels are turning, the lights are flashing and the bells are ringing but no coins are coming out.

Agnapostate
11-30-2009, 08:37 AM
Living in LA explains your views

Being anti-anecdotal? I could pluck up any number of anecdotes to be anti-black; my grandfather used racial epithets to refer to blacks until my father (a Marshal) asked him to stop as a consequence of long-time residence in Watts and Compton, my maternal grandmother constantly instructed my mother about the evils of miscegenation with the negros, and my stepdad was an LAPD sergeant. I didn't lack experiences with them either; it's simply a matter of abandoning anecdotal reports in favor of empirical research.

You talk-talk-talk and never say anything...You remind me of a rigged slot machine.

The wheels are turning, the lights are flashing and the bells are ringing but no coins are coming out.

That's capitalism for you! :thumb:

Gaffer
11-30-2009, 10:01 AM
I've been waiting for someone to throw up the time periods...What took so long?

Did you ever consider that they had to go back to a time period when Detroit was predominately white in order to make a comparrison?

After all, it can't be predominately both black and white at the same time einstein...Use your head and stop making foolish PC excuses.

Those corrupt negro politicians you mentioned are elected by blacks for no other reason than they are black...Black instead of best is their priority.

Remember Mayor Marian Barry of Washington DC?...Caught on camera in a cheap motel smoking crack with a hooker...After prison he was re-elected to office by his loyal black constituents.

People who elect their leaders because of the color of their skin are the architects of their own fate and they alone are responsible for the crime, corruption and decline of their cities.

I have personally lived in neighborhoods and witnessed the decline when minorities move in...I was present during the transitional period...I am an expert eyewitness to what happens.

Trash and filth up and down the streets, property decay and destruction, broken glass everywhere, abandoned junk cars, drugs, crime and the stench in the air becomes sickening.

If you drive through any neighborhood in America and there are no people present at the time, you can still tell who lives there by the sight and smell of the surroundings.

The older you are and the longer you have been around, the more decline you have been witness to...If you don't see the decline in America you are either blind, in denial or very young.

I realize this is un-PC but it is the cold hard facts of life...Racial differences run much deeper than simply skin color folks...It's time you face up to the facts or we are doomed.

Those who claim we are all the same other than skin color are lying...I am aware that there are exceptions to the rule but the exceptions are a very small percentage of the big picture.

Marion Barry was and is a lowlife but the people who elected and re-elected him are right down there in the gutter with him...THINK!...There wasn't enough exceptions to defeat him.

Hog I do agree with you. I too have seen it for myself. What I'm complaining about is the poor production quality of an obvious propaganda film. A rundown or ruined house does not tell me who had lived there or how it got that way, or even who now owns it. A picture of black drug dealers on the corner says a whole lot more.

It's a poorly done film, on a level with liberal propaganda.

HogTrash
11-30-2009, 03:00 PM
Hog I do agree with you. I too have seen it for myself. What I'm complaining about is the poor production quality of an obvious propaganda film. A rundown or ruined house does not tell me who had lived there or how it got that way, or even who now owns it. A picture of black drug dealers on the corner says a whole lot more.

It's a poorly done film, on a level with liberal propaganda.When you've actually been to these neighborhoods you have no problem at all seeing the reality of the images on this video.

Everything the video showed you is the cold hard facts of life...People have been PC programmed to deny what they see and hear.

Most people's first reaction is to search their mind for the correct PC response for what they are shown or told.

"Oh that's because of poverty, social conditions, many years of racism and oppression" or various other PC excuses we have been programmed to respond with.

I refuse to be programmed...I will see life for what it actually is and speak the truth without fear or regard to ridicule that I may receive.

I refuse to follow the politically correct flock and graze with the sheep in fear and ignorance...I will seek the truth and speak the truth and except the consequencies.

I feel no shame for my honesty and make no apologies for my bluntness...There are many who can't deal with the truth...They are easy to spot by their denials of the obvious.

Surely you realize that if a professional Hollywood production company filmed this it would not be for the same reason as this poorly

made video and the messege would be to show us how these poor people live and how we should help them because it is society's fault.

Boo-Hoo-Hoo!

HogTrash
11-30-2009, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Gafferthe poor production quality of an obvious propaganda film.You referred to this video as "propaganda".

Do you know what triggered you to say this???

This was a programmed Politically Correct response.

No offense but I'll bet you're not even aware of your PC....Most people aren't.

In fact you would probably deny practicing politically correctness and would totally believe you are being honest.

You are 100% thoroughly convinced that this response was all your very own idea.

Many years of PC programming went into that response and most others that deal with race relations.

PC is not a law but it is taught and enforced in schools, sports, the workplace, the military, social gatherings, TV, the movies, music and even many homes.

To go through life and not be influenced by Political Correctness is almost impossible my friend!

Noir
11-30-2009, 03:57 PM
That's capitalism for you! :thumb:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Gaffer
11-30-2009, 04:39 PM
You referred to this video as "propaganda".

Do you know what triggered you to say this???

This was a programmed Politically Correct response.

No offense but I'll bet you're not even aware of your PC....Most people aren't.

In fact you would probably deny practicing politically correctness and would totally believe you are being honest.

You are 100% thoroughly convinced that this response was all your very own idea.

Many years of PC programming went into that response and most others that deal with race relations.

PC is not a law but it is taught and enforced in schools, sports, the workplace, the military, social gatherings, TV, the movies, music and even many homes.

To go through life and not be influenced by Political Correctness is almost impossible my friend!

I call it propaganda because that's what it is. It's designed to inspire hatred. The same stuff was used in Germany, before the war, against the Jews. My statements have nothing to do with pc anything. I just immediately question everything because I know how manipulative people can be.

Your correct, pc is everywhere. But I don't think it influences as many as you think it does. At least not the older folks. The first strike of a revolution needs to be against the media.

HogTrash
11-30-2009, 05:49 PM
I call it propaganda because that's what it is. It's designed to inspire hatred. The same stuff was used in Germany, before the war, against the Jews. My statements have nothing to do with pc anything. I just immediately question everything because I know how manipulative people can be.

Your correct, pc is everywhere. But I don't think it influences as many as you think it does. At least not the older folks. The first strike of a revolution needs to be against the media.Anytime we speak of racially sensitive matters in a non-PC manner it is attacked as being "propaganda, xenophobe, fascist, racist or simply hatred".

Political Correctness is designed to divert attention away from an issue to prevent discussion which might produce a real solution to a problem.

Do you remember the following excerpt from a previous post Gaffer?

Originally Posted by HogTrash
There are many who can't deal with the truth...They are easy to spot by their denials of the obvious.
If you should tire of following the flock then break free of the sheep and join the wolves out here in the wide open spaces.

We work together but have no master and are free to think for ourselves...Did I happen to mention that the food is better?

HogTrash
11-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Gaffer
I call it propaganda because that's what it is. It's designed to inspire hatred.Did you notice there are 46 posts in this thread with little or no discussion of the topic?...This is political correctness at work.

It has mostly been accusations of racism and propaganda or anything that might divert attention away from the subject to prevent a rational discussion of a problem.

Agnapostate
11-30-2009, 09:12 PM
No one cares if your sentiments are "edgy" or "out there"; I can say plenty of things that make you look like a Kansas housewife, though it's worth noting that my radicalism is progressive and future-oriented while your radicalism is regressive and past-oriented. Your ultimate problem, of course, is that you rely on mere petty anecdotes to form these ill-conceived opinions rather than more substantive empirical research with large data sets. If you did that, you'd encounter the likes of Black Americans reduce the racial IQ gap: Evidence from standardization samples (http://www.brookings.edu/views/papers/dickens/20060619_IQ.pdf):

It is often asserted that blacks have made no IQ gains on whites, despite relative environmental gains, and that this adds credibility to the case that the black/white IQ gap has genetic origins. Until recently, there have been no adequate data to measure black IQ trends. We analyze data from nine standardization samples for four major tests of cognitive ability. These suggest that blacks have gained 5 or 6 IQ points on non-Hispanic whites between 1972 and 2002. Gains have been fairly uniform across the entire range of black cognitive ability.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/Blacktest_score_rise.jpg

But you won't do that. ;)

Gaffer
12-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Anytime we speak of racially sensitive matters in a non-PC manner it is attacked as being "propaganda, xenophobe, fascist, racist or simply hatred".

Political Correctness is designed to divert attention away from an issue to prevent discussion which might produce a real solution to a problem.

Do you remember the following excerpt from a previous post Gaffer?

If you should tire of following the flock then break free of the sheep and join the wolves out here in the wide open spaces.

We work together but have no master and are free to think for ourselves...Did I happen to mention that the food is better?

Wolves move in packs. Sheep move in herds. I'm not moving in either group. The purpose of what I call propaganda is to create and direct hatred toward skin color.

As I said before its the quality of the person, not the color. The video is about hating people because of their color and should be aimed at their culture.

I agree with most of your posts and admire your honesty and straight forwardness. If I were being pc I would just blindly agree with you and join your wolf pack. But I question everything and try to look at it from all angles. There's always a lot more to things than what is seen at the moment.

HogTrash
12-01-2009, 12:32 PM
Wolves move in packs. Sheep move in herds. I'm not moving in either group.Are you sure of that my friend?????

The purpose of what I call propaganda is to create and direct hatred toward skin color.

As I said before its the quality of the person, not the color. The video is about hating people because of their color and should be aimed at their culture.
Think very rationally for a minute Gaffer...Why would anyone hate another person for no other reason than the color of their skin?

Even the white race is many different shades and colors...Racial differences are much more dynamic than simply skin pigmentation.

I agree with most of your posts and admire your honesty and straight forwardness. If I were being pc I would just blindly agree with you and join your wolf pack. But I question everything and try to look at it from all angles. There's always a lot more to things than what is seen at the moment.I don't mean to sound argumentive or disrespectful but your racial beiefs are word for word, perfectly in step with political correctess indoctrination, leading me to believe you have used only the information that has been PC scrubbed, filtered and approved and ignored the facts PC has deemed taboo.

What I have been talking about has absolutely nothing to do with hate whatsoever.

Only those who have been programmed by political correctness believe that it does.

HogTrash
12-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Political Correctness Programming will throw a mental blockaide into your mind in an effort to prevent you from watching/listening to this video.

Anyone who still has any control over their own thought processes should fight the urge to ignore this and try to watch with an open mind.

Anyone who is still capable of temporarily fighting through the powerful PC mind control that for many years has neutralized your ability to use all

information available to analyze and draw your own conclusions, should approach this video with as much open mindedness as you can still muster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkMJIaVIM-s&feature=related
Part Two.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3IMFs8tXHY&feature=related

gabosaurus
12-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Typical DP discussion. The racial hatred boils to the top.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2hqgd4y.jpg

HogTrash
12-01-2009, 03:34 PM
Typical DP discussion. The racial hatred boils to the top.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2hqgd4y.jpgTypical politicaly correct programmed response...Freeing yourself from this control is not easy.

Anyone born after 1970 has been the victim of an intense affective PC programming their entire life.

To deprogram and learn to once again think for yourself you must first realize that at this time you do not.

chloe
12-01-2009, 03:50 PM
I really don't care if I'm brainwashed then. I am white, my kids are white so what! My sister married someone who was part hispanic and her 4 kids are part hispanic, on a different side of the family my 3 yr old niece is half hispanic, and she is a doll !!!! If I had fallen in love with a hispanic man or a black man then my kids would be a mixed race, I see nothing wrong with that. I just happened to be in Utah where its mostly white. You can call me brainwashed all you want but I love my neices and nephews and I dont care what their race is.

HogTrash
12-01-2009, 05:40 PM
I really don't care if I'm brainwashed then. I am white, my kids are white so what! My sister married someone who was part hispanic and her 4 kids are part hispanic, on a different side of the family my 3 yr old niece is half hispanic, and she is a doll !!!! If I had fallen in love with a hispanic man or a black man then my kids would be a mixed race, I see nothing wrong with that. I just happened to be in Utah where its mostly white. You can call me brainwashed all you want but I love my neices and nephews and I dont care what their race is.Thats all wonderful, but you're missing the point...I'm not asking that people buy everything I'm selling.

I'm only asking that they listen and read these messeges with an open mind and draw their own conclusions.

People are PC programmed to attack the messenger rather than expose themselves to the messege...Surely you can see this happening here?!

If I didn't consider this a threat to the welfare and future of an entire race of people I wouldn't bother with this stuff, especially with the hatred and ridicule that goes with it.

The white race is facing genecide and may very well be extinct in two hundred years or less and will be subjected to ever increasing hatred, cruelty and oppression untill then.

All the signs and evidence to the validity of what I am saying is everywhere but is being ignored and denied due to the affectiveness of political correctness programming.

We have become our own worst enemy......Those who are blind by choice will never see the light...Those who are deaf by choice will never hear the truth.

HogTrash
12-01-2009, 05:52 PM
I really don't care if I'm brainwashed then.
If you knew the reason why you have been "brainwashed" you might care.

http://frankfurtschool.us/history.htm

chloe
12-01-2009, 08:29 PM
If you knew the reason why you have been "brainwashed" you might care.

'The Authoritarian personality,' studied by the Frankfurt School in the 1940s and 1950s in America, prepared the way for the subsequent warfare against the masculine gender promoted by Herbert Marcuse and his band of social revolutionaries under the guise of 'women's liberation' and the New Left movement in the 1960s. The evidence that psychological techniques for changing personality is intended to mean emasculation of the American male is provided by Abraham Maslow, founder of Third Force Humanist Psychology and a promoter of the psychotherapeutic classroom, who wrote that, '...the next step in personal evolution is a transcendence of both masculinity and femininity to general humanness.' The Marxist revolutionaries knew exactly what they wanted to do and how to do it. They have succeeded in accomplishing much of their agenda.

The confluence of radical feminism and 'cultural Marxism' within the span of a single generation, that of the elite Boomers (possibly the most dangerous generation in America's history), has imposed this yoke on the American male. It remains to be seen whether or not he will continue his 'voluntary submission' to a future of slavery in a new American matriarchy, the precursor to a state of complete anarchy.

Yeah your article blames feminism too, so based on that if you think that because the household has lost men as head of household and women in the workforce is causing marxism, so be it, I don't see how that ties into race. Unless your suggesting that once the white race is gone america will be a marxist society, and I guess at that point nobody will care because no whites will be left to suffer from it. Im not an atheist.

chloe
12-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Thats all wonderful, but you're missing the point...I'm not asking that people buy everything I'm selling.

I'm only asking that they listen and read these messeges with an open mind and draw their own conclusions.

People are PC programmed to attack the messenger rather than expose themselves to the messege...Surely you can see this happening here?!

If I didn't consider this a threat to the welfare and future of an entire race of people I wouldn't bother with this stuff, especially with the hatred and ridicule that goes with it.

The white race is facing genecide and may very well be extinct in two hundred years or less and will be subjected to ever increasing hatred, cruelty and oppression untill then.

All the signs and evidence to the validity of what I am saying is everywhere but is being ignored and denied due to the affectiveness of political correctness programming.

We have become our own worst enemy......Those who are blind by choice will never see the light...Those who are deaf by choice will never hear the truth.

Ive heard it all before because my real dad (biological) is a racist.

HogTrash
12-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Ive heard it all before because my real dad (biological) is a racist.Your dad may have been an asshole, but that does not discredit everything he tried to tell you.

Your critisism of your dad's "racism" is not only the result of your hatred for him but also your political correctess indoctrination.

Many older people see what is happening because they lived before and after the transition and programming began, which is the best seat in the house.

These people have attempted to pass on what they have seen happening but have not delivered their messege eloquently enough to be affective.

They are labeled "ignorant racists" by those like you who have been PC programed by intelligent people and powerful forces with unlimited resources.

Most of these "average joes" don't stand a chance against the powerful media influence and government institutions that oppose and attack them.

You, like many have been successfully recruited by powerful enemies of free thought and speech that taught you truth is an enemy that must be denied.

If you don't realize the truth now while there is still time to save your childrens future you will definately realize it someday down the road after it's too late.

HogTrash
12-02-2009, 03:26 PM
'The Authoritarian personality,' studied by the Frankfurt School in the 1940s and 1950s in America, prepared the way for the subsequent warfare against the masculine gender promoted by Herbert Marcuse and his band of social revolutionaries under the guise of 'women's liberation' and the New Left movement in the 1960s. The evidence that psychological techniques for changing personality is intended to mean emasculation of the American male is provided by Abraham Maslow, founder of Third Force Humanist Psychology and a promoter of the psychotherapeutic classroom, who wrote that, '...the next step in personal evolution is a transcendence of both masculinity and femininity to general humanness.' The Marxist revolutionaries knew exactly what they wanted to do and how to do it. They have succeeded in accomplishing much of their agenda.

The confluence of radical feminism and 'cultural Marxism' within the span of a single generation, that of the elite Boomers (possibly the most dangerous generation in America's history), has imposed this yoke on the American male. It remains to be seen whether or not he will continue his 'voluntary submission' to a future of slavery in a new American matriarchy, the precursor to a state of complete anarchy.

Yeah your article blames feminism too, so based on that if you think that because the household has lost men as head of household and women in the workforce is causing marxism, so be it, I don't see how that ties into race. Unless your suggesting that once the white race is gone america will be a marxist society, and I guess at that point nobody will care because no whites will be left to suffer from it. Im not an atheist.I am sorry this is what you read into this section regarding "feminism", because apparently you are incorrect in your interpretation...There is no need for you to defend feminism as it is not under attack in this article, thats only objective is to expose the true motives of the people using it for reasons other than improving the lives of women.

I am very pleased that you took the time to read the article but remember, it must be approached with a completely open mind to understand what the Frankfurt School marxist intellectuals were trying to accomplish and what their motives were for attacking every single American institution including marriage, sex, religion, morality and capitalism.

"Critical Theory" which is simply the critisism of everything in American society and the white culture for the purpose of destroying free market America and it's supporters from within for the purpose of creating a marxist utopia in the western hemisphere...They are succeding...America is being destroyed from within and slowly transformed into something very "Orwellian". http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Orwellian

As America goes, so will the world...

chloe
12-02-2009, 03:51 PM
I am sorry this is what you read into this section regarding "feminism", because apparently you are incorrect in your interpretation...There is no need for you to defend feminism as it is not under attack in this article, thats only objective is to expose the true motives of the people using it for reasons other than improving the lives of women.

I am very pleased that you took the time to read the article but remember, it must be approached with a completely open mind to understand what the Frankfurt School marxist intellectuals were trying to accomplish and what their motives were for attacking every single American institution including marriage, sex, religion, morality and capitalism."Critical Theory" which is simply the critisism of everything in American society and the white culture for the purpose of destroying free market America and it's supporters from within for the purpose of creating a marxist utopia in the western hemisphere...They are succeding...America is being destroyed from within and slowly transformed into something very "Orwellian". http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Orwellian

As America goes, so will the world...

Well their is an attack on the issues listed in the bold, what have you done to help it? Are you divorced? Did you stay faithfully married? If not there's one win for the marxist. Did you pay child support? what about religion, are you an atheist? Do you enjoy stripping away legal rights for those who do believe, so that they cannot practice their religion? What about morals and sex , where do you stand? All those issues are valid as reasons why we are losing our country to marxism, See if you and everyone else were actively doing your part in those areas, perhaps we wouldn't be losing our country to socialism. But unfortunately all you have chose to focus on is the race. I dont see you arguing for the rights of religious people to have their religion, I dont see you arguing against abortion. I don't see you concerned for all the child sex trades, or strip bars exploiting women or forced prostition in america, or calling for men and women to stick it out in their marriage, No all your focused on is race. there are so many things that need to be healed in our immoral country, but I am afraid it is too late.

bullypulpit
12-02-2009, 05:59 PM
I have to ask bully, why is this a good thing, or do you believe it is a good thing may be a better question ?

It's neither good or bad. It just is.

HogTrash
12-02-2009, 06:29 PM
Well their is an attack on the issues listed in the bold, what have you done to help it? Are you divorced? Did you stay faithfully married? If not there's one win for the marxist. Did you pay child support? what about religion, are you an atheist? Do you enjoy stripping away legal rights for those who do believe, so that they cannot practice their religion? What about morals and sex , where do you stand? All those issues are valid as reasons why we are losing our country to marxism, See if you and everyone else were actively doing your part in those areas, perhaps we wouldn't be losing our country to socialism. But unfortunately all you have chose to focus on is the race. I dont see you arguing for the rights of religious people to have their religion, I dont see you arguing against abortion. I don't see you concerned for all the child sex trades, or strip bars exploiting women or forced prostition in america, or calling for men and women to stick it out in their marriage, No all your focused on is race. there are so many things that need to be healed in our immoral country, but I am afraid it is too late.Race is only one of the many weapons in the arsenal of our enemies that is being used to destroy us.

I do participate in other threads on other subjects but rarely will anyone else bring up the race issue.

I admittedly do initiate discussion on this subject more than others but for very good reason.

At this time race issues are doing serious damage to America and most people avoid discussing it like the plague.

I suppose you might say it's one of those, "it's a dirty job but someone has to do it" situations.

I would much rather talk about my grandaughter and watch the grass grow.

It's more relaxing and I wouldn't be subjected to all the hate and ridicule.

If we are going to have forums that focus on American political debate we should not make any issue taboo.

There is actually another issue facing America that I consider a serious threat and that is Man Caused Global Warming.

The right has no problem discussing this subject but the left avoids it and usually responds only with "it has been decided, the debate is over".

The same as with the race issue, the left closes their minds and only look at the evidence provided to them by the people selling the MCGW position.

There is tons of evidence to the contrary but it seems most people only seek information that confirms what they already believe and avoid reality like a snake pit.

The internet has the power to destroy the governments propaganda machine but people must learn to break from the blind trust of what they are told to believe and have faith in themselves to find the truth.

The most important thing I ask of people is to go in search of the truth themselves with an open mind and allow the facts to take them wherever they lead and not be afraid or in denial of what they might find.

chloe
12-02-2009, 08:43 PM
In my opinion we live in unhealthy times, I don't believe that procreating caucasians will solve that problem.:cool:

HogTrash
12-10-2009, 07:44 PM
In my opinion we live in unhealthy times, I don't believe that procreating caucasians will solve that problem.:cool:Maybe not, but I fear that as our white children and grandchildren become the minority in America they will be heading into a violent

future where the females will be absorbed and the males will be subjected to cruelty and even slaughtered because of hatred, envy and ignorance.

Consider the crime, violence and savagery African/Hispanics are capable of now and imagine what it will be like when they become the majority in America.

HogTrash
12-18-2009, 02:35 PM
If you could peek behind the scenes at the people you have been convinced

are just like you other than skin color, you would glimpse reality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENhG0F4QqnE&feature=relatedDo you remember this attack on Sarah Palin?..."You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig".

Jeff
12-18-2009, 07:05 PM
If you could peek behind the scenes at the people you have been convinced

are just like you other than skin color, you would glimpse reality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENhG0F4QqnE&feature=relatedDo you remember this attack on Sarah Palin?..."You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig".

Your wrong Hog some nasty white racist must of played with the tape so the poor black gentlemen acted that way , LOL

That is called Ebonics LOL, it is natural for them to speak like that, think about it, the first thing they here is look at that little Mutha F***er he is so Mutha F***ing cute, or look at that little HO, damn that Mutha F***er is cute

Now you know Ebonics , just use the Mother effer word as much as possible and you to can speak Ebonics

HogTrash
12-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Has anyone ever heard a black comedian that did not incorporate "race" into his/her comedy routine?

I'll bet if you have it's pretty damn rare, comedy fans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNSwuSQS8a8&feature=relatedHas anyone ever thought, "hmmm, black folks sure do seem to be obsessed with "race"?

Hey, I just set myself up folks.

Wonder which libby will be first to bite?

Gaffer
12-19-2009, 10:25 AM
Has anyone ever heard a black comedian that did not incorporate "race" into his/her comedy routine?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNSwuSQS8a8&feature=relatedHas anyone ever thought, "hmmm, black folks sure do seem to be obsessed with "race"?

The only exception that comes to mind is Bill Cosby. But then I don't watch a lot of comedy and don't know the names of most comedians anyway.

chloe
12-20-2009, 02:27 PM

kNSwuSQS8a8Has anyone ever thought, "hmmm, black folks sure do seem to be obsessed with "race"?

I think they are obsessed with race because they were made into slaves and told because of their color they weren't good enough. I don't know any accounts of white people being captured and shipped to another country and told they weren't equal.

Joyful HoneyBee
12-20-2009, 03:13 PM
I think they are obsessed with race because they were made into slaves and told because of their color they weren't good enough. I don't know any accounts of white people being captured and shipped to another country and told they weren't equal.

Really Chloe? Perhaps you should look into the increased incidence of human trafficking where women, girls and children are taken hostage and forced into prostitution and other forms of slavery. It isn't just a problem in the U.S. either; it is a worldwide plague. It is a blight on humanity that has existed since the beginning of humankind. Wouldn't forced prostitution be a form of slavery, after all? What about children forced to work as migrant workers? What about families who cross borders in hopes of making a better life for themselves, only to end up held in bondage and submission by those who smuggled them; aren't they also slaves? Slavery is not a race issue at all, it is an issue related to mankind's inhumane treatment of other people.

I don't recall that I ever took anyone from their homeland and forced them into a life of slavery; therefore I feel that I have no debt to pay. Frankly, I have grown weary of the argument that black racism is justified because of slavery that once existed in this country. Young blacks in this generation haven't suffered from it, so to keep wearing it as a chip on their shoulders is unjustifiable.

chloe
12-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Really Chloe? Perhaps you should look into the increased incidence of human trafficking where women, girls and children are taken hostage and forced into prostitution and other forms of slavery. It isn't just a problem in the U.S. either; it is a worldwide plague. It is a blight on humanity that has existed since the beginning of humankind. Wouldn't forced prostitution be a form of slavery, after all? What about children forced to work as migrant workers? What about families who cross borders in hopes of making a better life for themselves, only to end up held in bondage and submission by those who smuggled them; aren't they also slaves? Slavery is not a race issue at all, it is an issue related to mankind's inhumane treatment of other people.

I don't recall that I ever took anyone from their homeland and forced them into a life of slavery; therefore I feel that I have no debt to pay. Frankly, I have grown weary of the argument that black racism is justified because of slavery that once existed in this country. Young blacks in this generation haven't suffered from it, so to keep wearing it as a chip on their shoulders is unjustifiable.

Human trafficking touches all races and both genders, also children. Also what you are quoting is my response to Hogtrash in a specific post about black comedians and their talking about racism. Maybe one day an ancestor of a former human trafficking victim will work that kind of comedy into their routine.

HogTrash
12-20-2009, 03:53 PM
I think they are obsessed with race because they were made into slaves and told because of their color they weren't good enough.FACT...None of these people have ever been slaves, known anyone who was a slave or even known anyone that knew someone who was a slave.

We have all been far removed from slavery for many generations...It is simply a black tool for political leverage and extortion.

I don't know any accounts of white people being captured and shipped to another country and told they weren't equal.All races have been victims of slavery at some point in history...The African Continent is the birthplace of slavery and Africans its founding fathers.

Political correctness has programmed whites to feel guilty for injustices that occured many generations ago and to make excuses for the bad behavior of their modern day descendents.

The Democrat Party and liberal media work hard to keep the racial turd stirred to ensure the minorities remain loyal to the party...Racial division has been a very effective tool for the left.

Joyful HoneyBee
12-20-2009, 04:10 PM
FACT...None of these people have ever been slaves, known anyone who was a slave or even known anyone that knew someone who was a slave.

We have all been far removed from slavery for many generations...It is simply a black tool for political leverage and extortion.

Frankly, the truth is that the race and gender of the person suffering the most discrimination in the United States at this point in time is the white male between the ages of 21 and 71. Jobs that men seek are often handed over to black women who have neither the same level of education nor experience of these male counterparts. This is affirmative action at work and it is both immoral and counterproductive to the best interest of society.

chloe
12-20-2009, 04:37 PM
FACT...None of these people have ever been slaves, known anyone who was a slave or even known anyone that knew someone who was a slave.

All races have been victims of slavery at some point in history...The African Continent is the birthplace of slavery and Africans its founding fathers.

Political correctness has programmed whites to feel guilty for injustices that occured many generations ago and to make excuses for the bad behavior of their modern day descendents.

The Democrat Party and liberal media work hard to keep the racial turd stirred to ensure the minorities remain loyal to the party...Racial division has been a very effective tool for the left.

So are you upset that they joke about the racism or slavery their ancestors experienced? White comedians can feel free to do the same I suppose eh?

Gaffer
12-20-2009, 07:34 PM
Slavery has been around since one person found they could dominate another. The blacks of africa captured and sold other blacks into slavery. Some to white traders most to arab traders. There is still a very viable slave trade in africa today. One of the biggest dealers in slaves is dubai of the UAE. A large portion of their slaves are iranian women. The slaves work in sweat shops and as prostitutes. Another area of slave trade is South America, especially venezuala. White girls are particularly popular and bring a high price.

The Barbary War was fought because the arabs were capturing ships and enslaving the crews. At the start of the Revolutionary war there were many white and black slaves. Indentured servitude was another form of slavery.

Today's slavery of the regular people is in the form of credit. Only now the government wants to crack down even more and have total control over their slaves.

HogTrash
12-20-2009, 11:29 PM
So are you upset that they joke about the racism or slavery their ancestors experienced? White comedians can feel free to do the same I suppose eh?I am not upset at these actions by blacks...They too are victims of the corrupt left.

What bothers me is the gullible nature of many whites who are manipulated by this obvious scam.

chloe
12-20-2009, 11:32 PM
I am not upset at these actions by blacks...They too are victims of the corrupt left.

What bothers me is the gullible nature of many whites who are manipulated by this obvious scam.

aye aye baretta......

HogTrash
12-20-2009, 11:53 PM
Frankly, the truth is that the race and gender of the person suffering the most discrimination in the United States at this point in time is the white male between the ages of 21 and 71. Jobs that men seek are often handed over to black women who have neither the same level of education nor experience of these male counterparts. This is affirmative action at work and it is both immoral and counterproductive to the best interest of society.You are correct HoneyBee except the age for discrimination begins much younger.

Discrimination agaist white males begin as soon as they begin school...They are taught that they are second class citizens beginning in kindergarten.

The public schools are extremely liberal institutions ran by members of the very liberal Teachers Union whose curriculum closely follows their very liberal ideology.

How many young white boys do you see immulating the blacks, while many young white girls ignore the white boys and only date the black boys.

A friend of mines high school daughter told us that there are actually girls who make fun and ridicule other white girls who date white boys, the same as kids do about wearing the wrong clothes.

All of you moms and dads should keep this in mind when you send your young sons out into the world.

The same PC crap that has poluted your minds is now telling your young white boys that they are inferior because of the whiteness of their skin and guilty for the suffering of the minorities..

HogTrash
12-20-2009, 11:57 PM
aye aye baretta......LOL!...Have you been drinking Chloe?

emmett
12-21-2009, 10:45 AM
aye aye baretta......

Interesting. Very Interesting!

Whites HAVE MOST CERTAINLY been taken into slavery. I suggest you read the book; "Sufferings in Africa".

The Northern Irish felt they were slaves of the state much like you are about to be here in America.

Like Gaff mentioned....blacks sold their own (even their children) into bondage.

As Hog said....not a single soul alive today had a damn thing to do with slavery in the United States. The only slavery you seem to be referring to, such as the comedians do, is the slavery their McMillan Books teach them in Elementary School. Hogwash! (excuse the pun). They don;t teach about the Egyptians, Russians, Asians.....oh never mind. The unenlightnened will remain so I guess. Slavery in the US was but a small fraction of the total sum of the problem in history. Not even 1%.

Those same books teach us that the Civil War was the deadliest in American History. WRONG! More indians were slaughtered in the 1700's by "pilgrims", the French, Spanish, English and other "settlers" than the total amount of Americans killed in the Civil War .......TIMES TEN!

The slavery issue is a big fat "cop-out". Oh and can white comedians use the same material. I don;t think so.

chloe
12-21-2009, 03:48 PM
Interesting. Very Interesting!

Whites HAVE MOST CERTAINLY been taken into slavery. I suggest you read the book; "Sufferings in Africa".

The Northern Irish felt they were slaves of the state much like you are about to be here in America.

The slavery issue is a big fat "cop-out". Oh and can white comedians use the same material. I don;t think so.

I dont think Ive disputed all races having slavery in their history. Anyone can joke about anything if they want to, that choose to or not. I am not interested in being a racist myself because my nieces and nephews are part hispanic.

HogTrash
12-21-2009, 06:47 PM
If the George Bush Adminisration had dropped charges against the KKK or a Nazi group for "armed voter intimidation", how do you think the mainstream press would have reacted???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203550604574361071968458430.html
Holder's Black Panther Stonewall

Why did the Justice Department dismiss such a clear case of voter intimidation?

By JOHN FUND

President Obama's Justice Department continues to stonewall inquiries about why it dropped a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party.

The episode—which Bartle Bull, a former civil rights lawyer and publisher of the left-wing Village Voice, calls "the most blatant form of voter intimidation I've ever seen"—began on Election Day 2008. Mr. Bull and others witnessed two Black Panthers in paramilitary garb at a polling place near downtown Philadelphia. (Some of this behavior is on YouTube.)

One of them, they say, brandished a nightstick at the entrance and pointed it at voters and both made racial threats. Mr. Bull says he heard one yell "You are about to be ruled by the black man, cracker!"

In the first week of January, the Justice Department filed a civil lawsuit against the New Black Panther Party and three of its members, saying they violated the 1965 Voting Rights Act by scaring voters with the weapon, uniforms and racial slurs. In March, Mr. Bull submitted an affidavit at Justice's request to support its lawsuit.

View Full Image

Associated Press

Attorney General Eric Holder
.When none of the defendants filed any response to the complaint or appeared in federal district court in Philadelphia to answer the suit, it appeared almost certain Justice would have prevailed by default. Instead, the department in May suddenly allowed the party and two of the three defendants to walk away. Against the third defendant, Minister King Samir Shabazz, it sought only an injunction barring him from displaying a weapon within 100 feet of a Philadelphia polling place for the next three years—action that's already illegal under existing law.

There was outrage over the decision among Congressional Republicans, the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, and in the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division—especially after it was learned one of the defendants who walked was Jerry Jackson, a member of Philadelphia's 14th Ward Democratic Committee and a credentialed poll watcher for the Democratic Party last Election Day.

Then the Washington Times reported on July 30 that six career lawyers at Justice who had recommended continuing to pursue the case were overruled by Associate Attorney General Thomas Perrelli—a top administration political appointee. One of the career attorneys, Appellate Chief Diana Flynn, had urged in an internal memo that a judgment be pressed against the defendants to "prevent the paramilitary style intimidation of voters" in the future.

Justice spokesman Alejandro Miyar says the dismissal was "based on a careful assessment of the facts and the law." But Rep. Frank Wolf (R., Va.), has been asking for more information. Assistant Attorney General Ronald Welch, for example, claims in a July 13 letter to Mr. Wolf that charges against the New Black Panther Party itself were dropped because there wasn't "evidentiary support" to prove they "directed" the intimidation. But Mr. Wolf notes in a letter sent to Justice that one defendant, Black Panther Party Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz, said on Fox News just after the election that his activities at the polling station were part of a nationwide effort. Mr. Shabazz added that the Black Panther activities in Philadelphia were justified due to "an emergency situation."

Mr. Wolf's demands that Justice make the career attorneys on the case available for questions have been rebuffed. He also wants the House Judiciary Committee to hold hearings. A spokesman for House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers was noncommittal as to whether any hearing would be held.

The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights voted on Aug. 7 to send a letter to Justice expanding its own investigation and demanding more complete answers. "We believe the Department's defense of its actions thus far undermines respect for rule of law," its letter stated. It noted "the peculiar logic" of one Justice argument, that defendants' failure to show up in court was a reason for dismissing the case: "Such an argument sends a perverse message to wrongdoers—that attempts at voter suppression will be tolerated so long as the persons who engage in them are careful not to appear in court to answer the government's complaint."

The commission noted that it could subpoena witnesses and documents if Justice doesn't better explain its actions.

President Obama needs to clear the air. As a former law professor who specialized in voting rights, he is aware of how important even-handed application of the law is to election integrity. In 2007, then-Sen. Obama introduced a bill to protect Americans from tactics that intimidate voters. It also increased the criminal penalty for voter intimidation to five years in prison from one year.

"There is no place for politics in this debate," he testified before Mr. Conyers's committee in March, 2007. "Both parties at different periods in our history have been guilty in different regions of preventing people from voting for a tactical advantage. We should be beyond that."

One way to get there is for Mr. Obama to insist his Justice Department reinstate the Black Panther case or provide a full explanation for why it was dropped.

Jeff
12-21-2009, 07:31 PM
If the George Bush Adminisration had dropped charges against the KKK or a Nazi group for "armed voter intimidation", how do you think the mainstream press would have reacted???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203550604574361071968458430.html
Holder's Black Panther Stonewall

Why did the Justice Department dismiss such a clear case of voter intimidation?

By JOHN FUND

President Obama's Justice Department continues to stonewall inquiries about why it dropped a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party.

The episode—which Bartle Bull, a former civil rights lawyer and publisher of the left-wing Village Voice, calls "the most blatant form of voter intimidation I've ever seen"—began on Election Day 2008. Mr. Bull and others witnessed two Black Panthers in paramilitary garb at a polling place near downtown Philadelphia. (Some of this behavior is on YouTube.)

One of them, they say, brandished a nightstick at the entrance and pointed it at voters and both made racial threats. Mr. Bull says he heard one yell "You are about to be ruled by the black man, cracker!"

In the first week of January, the Justice Department filed a civil lawsuit against the New Black Panther Party and three of its members, saying they violated the 1965 Voting Rights Act by scaring voters with the weapon, uniforms and racial slurs. In March, Mr. Bull submitted an affidavit at Justice's request to support its lawsuit.

View Full Image

Associated Press

Attorney General Eric Holder
.When none of the defendants filed any response to the complaint or appeared in federal district court in Philadelphia to answer the suit, it appeared almost certain Justice would have prevailed by default. Instead, the department in May suddenly allowed the party and two of the three defendants to walk away. Against the third defendant, Minister King Samir Shabazz, it sought only an injunction barring him from displaying a weapon within 100 feet of a Philadelphia polling place for the next three years—action that's already illegal under existing law.

There was outrage over the decision among Congressional Republicans, the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, and in the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division—especially after it was learned one of the defendants who walked was Jerry Jackson, a member of Philadelphia's 14th Ward Democratic Committee and a credentialed poll watcher for the Democratic Party last Election Day.

Then the Washington Times reported on July 30 that six career lawyers at Justice who had recommended continuing to pursue the case were overruled by Associate Attorney General Thomas Perrelli—a top administration political appointee. One of the career attorneys, Appellate Chief Diana Flynn, had urged in an internal memo that a judgment be pressed against the defendants to "prevent the paramilitary style intimidation of voters" in the future.

Justice spokesman Alejandro Miyar says the dismissal was "based on a careful assessment of the facts and the law." But Rep. Frank Wolf (R., Va.), has been asking for more information. Assistant Attorney General Ronald Welch, for example, claims in a July 13 letter to Mr. Wolf that charges against the New Black Panther Party itself were dropped because there wasn't "evidentiary support" to prove they "directed" the intimidation. But Mr. Wolf notes in a letter sent to Justice that one defendant, Black Panther Party Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz, said on Fox News just after the election that his activities at the polling station were part of a nationwide effort. Mr. Shabazz added that the Black Panther activities in Philadelphia were justified due to "an emergency situation."

Mr. Wolf's demands that Justice make the career attorneys on the case available for questions have been rebuffed. He also wants the House Judiciary Committee to hold hearings. A spokesman for House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers was noncommittal as to whether any hearing would be held.

The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights voted on Aug. 7 to send a letter to Justice expanding its own investigation and demanding more complete answers. "We believe the Department's defense of its actions thus far undermines respect for rule of law," its letter stated. It noted "the peculiar logic" of one Justice argument, that defendants' failure to show up in court was a reason for dismissing the case: "Such an argument sends a perverse message to wrongdoers—that attempts at voter suppression will be tolerated so long as the persons who engage in them are careful not to appear in court to answer the government's complaint."

The commission noted that it could subpoena witnesses and documents if Justice doesn't better explain its actions.

President Obama needs to clear the air. As a former law professor who specialized in voting rights, he is aware of how important even-handed application of the law is to election integrity. In 2007, then-Sen. Obama introduced a bill to protect Americans from tactics that intimidate voters. It also increased the criminal penalty for voter intimidation to five years in prison from one year.

"There is no place for politics in this debate," he testified before Mr. Conyers's committee in March, 2007. "Both parties at different periods in our history have been guilty in different regions of preventing people from voting for a tactical advantage. We should be beyond that."

One way to get there is for Mr. Obama to insist his Justice Department reinstate the Black Panther case or provide a full explanation for why it was dropped.

Hmmm a little reverse discrimination and some say it isn't a good thing or a bad thing that the white man will be the minority soon

Seems like they ought to let the two Klan members that were arrested in Lexington SC a few years ago for having white supremacy literature and guns in there truck out of jail, yes that was a hate crime, but that will never happen I am sure

HogTrash
12-21-2009, 08:05 PM
Hmmm a little reverse discrimination and some say it isn't a good thing or a bad thing that the white man will be the minority soon

Seems like they ought to let the two Klan members that were arrested in Lexington SC a few years ago for having white supremacy literature and guns in there truck out of jail, yes that was a hate crime, but that will never happen I am sureWhile the white race faces ever expanding "Hate Crime Laws" to protect minorities, they are increasingly being given a licence to openly practice White Hate.

How long before white people will be charged for a Hate Crime for simply defending themselves against attacks by minorities...Don't laugh folks, we're almost there now.

Agnapostate
12-22-2009, 01:45 AM
LOL, Reverend Wright made an interesting point about ebonics being attacked as "bad English" rather than a racial/ethnic dialect, while the same people who do that now don't say anything about the Irish Kennedys' "I, er..." What the fuck is that? :laugh:

emmett
12-22-2009, 05:55 AM
LOL, Reverend Wright made an interesting point about ebonics being attacked as "bad English" rather than a racial/ethnic dialect, while the same people who do that now don't say anything about the Irish Kennedys' "I, er..." What the fuck is that? :laugh:

:lol:

Agno, are you serious?

chloe
12-22-2009, 07:14 AM

I don't think you are allowed to use the "f" word on this board.:eek:

Kathianne
12-22-2009, 07:17 AM

Ya, you can. Not one thing in the rules (http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=356831#post356831) about 'words.'

chloe
12-22-2009, 07:18 AM
Ya, you can. Not one thing in the rules (http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=356831#post356831) about 'words.'

Oh I didn't know, sorry Agna:coffee:

Noir
12-22-2009, 08:04 AM

Wow mate, hold the bus here, I'm not gonna go inti details here as it would deviate too much from the OP, however if you wish to add to this rediculious comments then I happily will tackle them in another thread, no one in Northern Ireland was a slave, they had every freedom they have today.
However if this was just a throwaway comment that you jammed into your post then I suggest you throw it away.

Agnapostate
12-22-2009, 01:48 PM
:lol:

Agno, are you serious?

Uh, yeah. While people with the most common accents may make fun of other accents (New York accents, Southern accents, etc.), there's no serious campaign to declare "these aren't actual dialects; this is just bad English. These people need to change their speech patterns to match ours." That's not the case with ebonics, even in the cases when blacks sound exactly like Southern whites. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure it would be wordfiltered if that was the case.

HogTrash
12-22-2009, 05:02 PM
I dont think Ive disputed all races having slavery in their history. Anyone can joke about anything if they want to, that choose to or not.Wrong Chloe...White people are not permited to...The rules of political correctness strictly forbids it.

I am not interested in being a racist myself because my nieces and nephews are part hispanic. You should be concerned about the welfare of your own children first.It is not racist to put yourself and your loved ones ahead of others chloe.

Believe me, the mexican would because he's never been told it's racist to do so.

Nukeman
12-22-2009, 05:03 PM
Uh, yeah. While people with the most common accents may make fun of other accents (New York accents, Southern accents, etc.), there's no serious campaign to declare "these aren't actual dialects; this is just bad English. These people need to change their speech patterns to match ours." That's not the case with ebonics, even in the cases when blacks sound exactly like Southern whites. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure it would be wordfiltered if that was the case.

Anusprostate, your seriously equating a "accent" with ebonics?!?!!?!? You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chloe
12-22-2009, 05:42 PM
Wrong Chloe...White people are not permited to...The rules of political correctness strictly forbids it.

It is not racist to put yourself and your loved ones ahead of others chloe.

Believe me, the mexican would because he's never been told it's racist to do so.

Oh well white comedians can be politically incorrect, they just don't want to. Agnapostate said Mexican just means your from Mexico, its not a race. Since my niece is american but she is part hispanic because my sisters husband is. My kids are american but they are caucasian because both me and my ex husband are caucasian.

KarlMarx
12-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Well, one thing is for sure, whites will be a minority in this country by the year 2050. They also will be a minority in Europe but much sooner. The reason is that whites have had fewer children in the past generation than other races. Eventually, we will be a minority. It is entirely possible that, if present trends continue, there may not be a white race at all in 1,000 years.

The question I think needs to be asked is this. Will whites be given the same considerations as a minority when their time comes? Probably not.

Consider also that white civilization, whether you like to hear this or not, brought us out of the dark ages. Whites brought about the Renaissance, the concept of democracy, spread Christianity across the globe, the Industrial Revolution, the advancement of science, and the list goes on and on. True, in some cases, whites did borrow ideas from non-white civilizations. But, for the most part many of the advancements made by man were due in great part to whites.

I am not saying that whites are superior to other races. However, whites have contributed a great deal to humanity... I wonder if we'll be missed when we're gone.

Agnapostate
12-22-2009, 11:45 PM
Anusprostate, your seriously equating a "accent" with ebonics?!?!!?!? You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck makes the retarded way that white Southerners talk any different, Pukecan? What makes any other retarded little dialect any different? What renders one dialect superior to another? I'm curious. :poke:

Consider also that white civilization, whether you like to hear this or not, brought us out of the dark ages.

Yeah, and into them to begin with. And into both world wars and most of the genocides in human history. Of course, there really isn't any "white civilization" to begin with since an understanding of there even being a "white race" is only a few centuries old anyway. There is no homogenous racial culture; there have always been cultural separations that have evolved most significantly into the national separations between the English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Germans, Portuguese, Italians, etc.

Nukeman
12-23-2009, 07:19 AM
What the fuck makes the retarded way that white Southerners talk any different, Pukecan? What makes any other retarded little dialect any different? What renders one dialect superior to another? I'm curious. :poke:

Well for starter ANUS-PROSTATE, Those "stupid","retarded" southerners have never said their "accent" is actually another language. You have a problem with white people in general and it shows in EVERYTHING you post.

There have been several movements to get "ebonics" regognized as another "language", I have not seen the same said for southern or mid-west accents. They are accepted for what they are and that is local dialects not attemting to justify stupidity as another language.

Get over yourself you white hatining piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way FUCK YOU

Gaffer
12-23-2009, 09:34 AM
Well for starter ANUS-PROSTATE, Those "stupid","retarded" southerners have never said their "accent" is actually another language. You have a problem with white people in general and it shows in EVERYTHING you post.

There have been several movements to get "ebonics" regognized as another "language", I have not seen the same said for southern or mid-west accents. They are accepted for what they are and that is local dialects not attemting to justify stupidity as another language.

Oh by the way FUCK YOU

I gotta spread the rep.

Kathianne
12-23-2009, 09:48 AM
I gotta spread the rep.

Got him for you!

Agnapostate
12-23-2009, 02:57 PM

Oh by the way FUCK YOU

Goddamn, son, you're riled like one of your trailer's tires popped. I don't know of any major effort to recognize "ebonics" as a second language entirely separate from English. What you're babbling about is your recycled little anecdote from Oakland, isn't it?

When the talk of every dirt farm in Alabama is recognized as "bad English," then I'll reject "ebonics" as "bad English." What I recognize it as now, however, is an English dialect just as Southern English is.

Nukeman
12-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Goddamn, son, you're riled like one of your trailer's tires popped. I don't know of any major effort to recognize "ebonics" as a second language entirely separate from English. What you're babbling about is your recycled little anecdote from Oakland, isn't it?

When the talk of every dirt farm in Alabama is recognized as "bad English," then I'll reject "ebonics" as "bad English." What I recognize it as now, however, is an English dialect just as Southern English is.

Ahhh wook at wittle ole ANUSPROSTATE got his britches in a bunch.

Yes I am talking about the Oakland unified school district and their VOTE to RECOGNIZE ebonics as a seperate language... Not only them but other districts in California were considering the same. Tells a lot about that shit hole of state doesn't it...

When have YOU heard of ANY OTHER dialect wanting or needing to be recognized as a different language. It is all about getting federal funds for "English as a second language". That is the only reason for the effort, that and making excuses for complete unintelligible speech.

Ohh by the way, most of those "dirt farm" people in Alabama are black so your racist attempt doesn't hold water....

For what it's worth, My trailer tires never go flat. So once again ANUSPROSTATE FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

Trigg
12-23-2009, 04:56 PM

Ever heard of the Irish????

They were starving in their own country and the gov. didn't care. Many were basically shipped here and refused work.

Signs saying "Irish need not apply" were all over NY. In fact a women I work with has an original sign that her ancesters saved.

They were depicted as monkeys and subhuman.

Every group of people, at some point in history, has been a slave to some other people.

Trigg
12-23-2009, 05:04 PM
I really don't care if I'm brainwashed then. I am white, my kids are white so what! My sister married someone who was part hispanic and her 4 kids are part hispanic, on a different side of the family my 3 yr old niece is half hispanic, and she is a doll !!!! If I had fallen in love with a hispanic man or a black man then my kids would be a mixed race, I see nothing wrong with that. I just happened to be in Utah where its mostly white. You can call me brainwashed all you want but I love my neices and nephews and I dont care what their race is.

Hispanic isn't a racial group. A person who is hispanic can be white, indian, black or even Asian for that matter. Being hispanic and white doesn't necessarily mean mixed race.

Cameron Diaz is hispanic and so is Sammy Sosa, ones white the other black.

HogTrash
12-23-2009, 05:18 PM
What the fuck makes the retarded way that white Southerners talk any different, Pukecan? What makes any other retarded little dialect any different? What renders one dialect superior to another? I'm curious. :poke:Accents are merely a way to determine where someone is from so that people[usually liberals] with delusions of geographical superiority can identify who they are better than.

"Ebonics" is a racial speech pattern/slang spoken by african-Americans and a small insignificant number of white Americans known as wiggers and has little if anything to do with geography.

Yeah, and into them to begin with. And into both world wars and most of the genocides in human history. Of course, there really isn't any "white civilization" to begin with since an understanding of there even being a "white race" is only a few centuries old anyway. There is no homogenous racial culture; there have always been cultural separations that have evolved most significantly into the national separations between the English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Germans, Portuguese, Italians, etc.Whata moron...

Trigg
12-23-2009, 06:20 PM
Accents are merely a way to determine where someone is from so that people[usually liberals] with delusions of geographical superiority can identify who they are better than.

Accents also presumably exist in all languages.

Using English as an examble you can clearly tell the difference between Irish, Scottish, Australian, and Canadian English. Had a friend once who completely dropped all her H's, I assume she wasn't speaking the "Queens English" although she was from England.

Gaffer
12-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Accents also presumably exist in all languages.

Using English as an examble you can clearly tell the difference between Irish, Scottish, Australian, and Canadian English. Had a friend once who completely dropped all her H's, I assume she wasn't speaking the "Queens English" although she was from England.

Noir can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she was speaking cockney.

There are also Brooklyn and Boston accents that are very distinct.

chloe
12-23-2009, 08:30 PM

They were starving in their own country and the gov. didn't care. Many were basically shipped here and refused work.

Signs saying "Irish need not apply" were all over NY. In fact a women I work with has an original sign that her ancesters saved.

Every group of people, at some point in history, has been a slave to some other people.

yeah we have a lot of irish ancestors in my genealogy, I didn't know that irish people were shipped to america as slaves, I guess they didn't teach that to me at school. I bet the sign your friend from work has is worth a lot of money as a collectors item. Thanks for the information.:cool:

chloe
12-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Hispanic isn't a racial group. A person who is hispanic can be white, indian, black or even Asian for that matter. Being hispanic and white doesn't necessarily mean mixed race.

So hispanic is kind like when people say mexican right? They may say it as a race but its really not. So my nice is brown skinned and it seems like hogtrash is trying to distinguish the white race, I guess then my niece is part latino>? I mean I don't think Hog would consider her part of the white/caucasian race, so is this correct?

HogTrash
12-23-2009, 10:09 PM
So hispanic is kind like when people say mexican right? They may say it as a race but its really not. So my nice is brown skinned and it seems like hogtrash is trying to distinguish the white race, I guess then my niece is part latino>? I mean I don't think Hog would consider her part of the white/caucasian race, so is this correct?Just as in North America, their are blacks, whites and native Americans in South and Central America.

I believe most people understand that I am referring to the brown skinned native group that we see and hear about most of the time.

They are the largest group and by the way, they refer to themselves as brownskins in case you think I'm being racist.

When I use the term latino or even Mexican this is who I am referring to and assume everyone realizes it.

They are the ones at Home Depot every morning and the #1 culprits who have broken our laws and borders and invaded America.

Most are not here to become part of America but to reclaim what was taken from them...That is one thing Agnapostate is correct about.

Agnapostate
12-23-2009, 11:07 PM
Ahhh

Pukecan, while you've clearly stopped attending your AA meetings, try to make a bit more sense. My only contention has ever been that "ebonics" (African-American Vernacular English, as it's called) is a dialect of English, just as various regional dialects are dialects of English. I never claimed that it was a "separate language," so you're merely tearing down strawmen. What I have noticed, though, is that "ebonics" is attacked as "bad English" by white rightists where other accents/dialects are merely acknowledged as accents/dialects.

And why do you care what goes on in our state? Mind your own business, and respect our state's rights, chump. :laugh:

Yeah, but according to pan-whites such as HogWash here, Anglo-Saxons not liking micks is just an intra-racial affair; it's all in the family. :laugh:

Finally, you say something accurate. Damn, I knew it would eventually happen. :clap:

Accents are merely a way to determine where someone is from so that people[usually liberals] with delusions of geographical superiority can identify who they are better than.

I'm an anarchist and not a liberal, so I hope that wasn't another pathetic attempt to attack me. Since being born and raised in a specific area isn't a conscious choice or accomplishment, I don't see how "superiority" could stem from it.

"Ebonics" is a racial speech pattern/slang spoken by african-Americans and a small insignificant number of white Americans known as wiggers and has little if anything to do with geography.

It's a dialect of the English language, just as the Kennedy's "I er..." is a dialect of the English language, as Reverend Wright pointed out. That it's racially based is irrelevant; many "geographic" accents are based on the racial/ethnic demographics of the regions in question.

Whata moron...

Whata non-response.

So hispanic is kind like when people say mexican right? They may say it as a race but its really not. So my nice is brown skinned and it seems like hogtrash is trying to distinguish the white race, I guess then my niece is part latino>? I mean I don't think Hog would consider her part of the white/caucasian race, so is this correct?

No, it sounds like she's an Indian, and part of the Amerindian race. Hispanics are not a race, though, and anyone of any race can be Hispanic. It actually seems fallacious to refer to Indians as "Hispanic" because they're Spanish speakers, though. African-Americans aren't "Anglo" because they speak English, after all.

Just as in North America, their are blacks, whites and native Americans in South and Central America.

Mexico is well within North America, north of Central America, with parts of the U.S. being well further south in the continent than some parts of Mexico. Moreover, Central America is itself within the continent of North America. I don't know why people are under the impression that Canada and the U.S. are "North America" and everything else is "Central and South America," or worse, just "South America." :poke:

I believe most people understand that I am referring to the brown skinned native group that we see and hear about most of the time.

They are the largest group and by the way, they refer to themselves as brownskins in case you think I'm being racist.

When I use the term latino or even Mexican this is who I am referring to and assume everyone realizes it.

Those people are Native Americans; I have some ancestry from that specific group of Amerindians within Mexico. They are the racial underclass of Mexico and much of Latin America, with the political and financial classes predominantly consisting of white Spaniards, which is the legacy of spic invasion of these continents. What you do is actually a somewhat disingenuous appeal to the rightist mindset. The rightist mindset tends to have the U.S. set up as one big family in a house and foreigners as other families. It's unthinkable to have children from other families coming in and out of our house as they please. Added to that is the fact that many people believe that they made poor choices and should "fix their own country." What's not realized is that Indians aren't racially dominant in Mexico and other such places and aren't the ones making decisions!

They are the ones at Home Depot every morning and the #1 culprits who have broken our laws and borders and invaded America.

LOL, the white nationalist wants to be ironic. Who actually invaded America, spreading smallpox and an assortment of other infectious diseases? The Indians? ;)

Most are not here to become part of America but to reclaim what was taken from them...That is one thing Agnapostate is correct about.

That's true in a certain sense. They're here to reclaim the livelihoods that were taken from them by constrictions on social mobility in Latin America and the exacerbation of poverty caused by the expansion of U.S. trade liberalization. Will you blame the directors of the IMF and WTO, or will you blame some Mixtec corn farmers?

chloe
12-23-2009, 11:20 PM
Just as in North America, their are blacks, whites and native Americans in South and Central America.

well most people where I live say mexican or hispanic and i think they mean latino or are referring to their skin color even if those terms are not correct statments in regards to a race , anyway the point is you only like people with white colored skin, is that right ? Just make the answer a basic yes or no for me thank you.

Agnapostate
12-23-2009, 11:26 PM
well most people where I live say mexican or hispanic and i think they mean latino or are referring to their skin color even if those terms are not correct statments in regards to a race , anyway the point is you only like people with white colored skin, is that right ? Just make the answer a basic yes or no for me thank you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Mexican

http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/mexican_girls.jpg

chloe
12-23-2009, 11:36 PM
Oh well white comedians can be politically incorrect, they just don't want to. Agnapostate said Mexican just means your from Mexico, its not a race. Since my niece is american but she is part hispanic because my sisters husband is. My kids are american but they are caucasian because both me and my ex husband are caucasian.

I got the mexican concept but hogtrash says it so do alot of people, then trigg pointed out hispanic is wrong to say just like mexican but hogtrash still says it like it is a race

Oh I didn't know, sorry Agna:coffee:

I apologized, I was just being clear that anyone is allowed to cuss at the board, it is not a rule breaker for anyone to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Mexican

http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/mexican_girls.jpg

Agnapostate
12-23-2009, 11:43 PM
I got the mexican concept but hogtrash says it so do alot of people, then trigg pointed out hispanic is wrong to say just like mexican but hogtrash still says it like it is a race

Actually, he said that it wasn't; he just feels like using it incorrectly. Inaccuracy does seem to be a habit of his.

chloe
12-23-2009, 11:48 PM
Actually, he said that it wasn't; he just feels like using it incorrectly. Inaccuracy does seem to be a habit of his.

well I wish he would stick to being accurate.

Agnapostate
12-23-2009, 11:54 PM
well I wish he would stick to being accurate.

He needs to spend more time around more experienced Stormfront users. They don't misuse words that way and usually lecture noobs that do.

chloe
12-23-2009, 11:54 PM
Also since Noir was talking about blood I looked up blood types and race, and so then it said this:

The distribution patterns for the Diego blood system are even more striking. Evidently, all Africans, Europeans, East Indians, Australian Aborigines, and Polynesians are Diego negative. The only populations with Diego positive people may be Native Americans (2-46%) and East Asians (3-12%). This nonrandom distribution pattern fits well with the hypothesis of an East Asian origin for Native Americans.

Conclusion
These patterns of ABO and Diego blood type distributions are not similar to those for skin color or other so-called "racial" traits. The implication is that the specific causes responsible for the distribution of human blood types have been different than those for other traits that have been commonly employed to categorize people into "races." Since it would be possible to divide up humanity into radically different groupings using blood typing instead of other genetically inherited traits such as skin color, we have more conclusive evidence that the commonly used typological model for understanding human variation is scientifically unsound.
The more we study the precise details of human variation, the more we understand how complex are the patterns. They cannot be easily summarized or understood. Yet, this hard-earned scientific knowledge is generally ignored in most countries because of more demanding social and political concerns. As a result, discrimination based on presumed "racial" groups still continues. It is important to keep in mind that this "racial" classification often has more to do with cultural and historical distinctions than it does with biology. In a very real sense, "race" is a distinction that is created by culture not biology.

http://anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm

HogTrash
12-24-2009, 12:14 AM
Will you blame the directors of the IMF and WTO, or will you blame some Mixtec corn farmers?White America has been complacent for a very long time, distracted by our work, families and enjoying the fruits of our labor.

We trusted greedy people who aloud our lands to be invaded and our government to be infiltrated but we are now awakening.

Agnapostate
12-24-2009, 12:31 AM
White America has been complacent for a very long time, distracted by our work, families and enjoying the fruits of our labor.

We trusted greedy people who aloud our lands to be invaded and our government to be infiltrated but we are now awakening.

If Europe's being invaded, you should hop to defense there, sport. Just make sure you take your cousins/wives out of America with you. :laugh:

SassyLady
12-24-2009, 02:04 AM

:clap::clap:

I would give you millions of rep points for this JHB.....great post!

HogTrash
12-24-2009, 07:21 AM
Originally Posted by Agnapostate
I'm an anarchist and not a liberal, so I hope that wasn't another pathetic attempt to attack me. Since being born and raised in a specific area isn't a conscious choice or accomplishment, I don't see how "superiority" could stem from it.A communist anarchist, huh?...I'm surprised you can feed, clothe and bath yourself without government assistance...Your ignorance is simply amazing.

You honestly believe that people are going to voluntarily become and remain enslaved by the state without a big powerful government to force them?

You ever heard of the Berlin Wall which was built to keep people enslaved by communism from escaping to capitalism and freedom on the other side?

You ever heard of the 1989 massacre of thousands of unarmed college students demonstraiting for democracy at Tianaman Square in Beijing China?

Why do you think all communist nations have large governments, militaries and police forces and total control of all media and information sources?

Why do you think the communist hierarchy invariably find it necessary to murder tens of millions of their own people after they come into power?

Agnapostate
12-24-2009, 01:38 PM
A communist anarchist, huh?...I'm surprised you can feed, clothe and bath yourself without government assistance...Your ignorance is simply amazing.

You honestly believe that people are going to voluntarily become and remain enslaved by the state without a big powerful government to force them?

You ever heard of the Berlin Wall which was built to keep people enslaved by communism from escaping to capitalism and freedom on the other side?

You ever heard of the 1989 massacre of thousands of unarmed college students demonstraiting for democracy at Tianaman Square in Beijing China?

Why do you think all communist nations have large governments, militaries and police forces and total control of all media and information sources?

Why do you think the communist hierarchy invariably find it necessary to murder tens of millions of their own people after they come into power?

All I'm going to do is laugh even harder at your own ignorance now. Why...why...how can you support democracy and republicanism? Haven't you seen what happened in the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics? Haven't you seen the atrocities of the People's Republic of China? Didn't you spend time fighting the gooks in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam? Don't you see what an evil, wicked, authoritarian system republicanism is? Or...or maybe, just maybe, it's a little asinine to blindly accept the self-descriptions of authoritarian political regimes. Maybe it would be a little more clever to examine their actions rather than their words.

The fact that the Bolsheviks were hostile to workers' democratic management and took early steps to destroy it doesn't seem very promising, does it? Maybe, just maybe, if you were a tad cleverer, you'd realize that anarchists/libertarians were the first fucking people to be shot by Leninists and to condemn the authoritarian and anti-socialism of their legacy. Hell, here's a little excerpt from a letter of the anarcho-communist Peter Kropotkin to Lenin himself.

Russia has already become a Soviet Republic only in name. The influx and taking over of the people by the "party,” that is, predominantly the newcomers (the ideological communists are more in the urban centers), has already destroyed the influence and constructive energy of this promising institution – the soviets. At present, it is the party committees, not the soviets, who rule in Russia. And their organization suffers from the defects of bureaucratic organization...If the present situation continues, the very word “socialism” will turn into a curse. This is what happened to the conception of “equality” in France for forty years after the rule of the Jacobins.

:lame2:

jimnyc
12-24-2009, 01:50 PM
My only contention has ever been that "ebonics" (African-American Vernacular English, as it's called) is a dialect of English, just as various regional dialects are dialects of English.

Haven't read the rest of the thread yet, or even this post, but quoted this crap. Ebonics is not a dialect of English, it is simply a term used for the butchery of the English language. Dialects and accents are simply different sounding pronunciations, where "ebonics" is just ignorant people that omit letters from words, transpose letters and simply cannot pronounce a word correctly.

stupidity does not equal dialect/accent.

Agnapostate
12-24-2009, 02:01 PM
Haven't read the rest of the thread yet, or even this post, but quoted this crap. Ebonics is not a dialect of English, it is simply a term used for the butchery of the English language. Dialects and accents are simply different sounding pronunciations, where "ebonics" is just ignorant people that omit letters from words, transpose letters and simply cannot pronounce a word correctly.

stupidity does not equal dialect/accent.

Yeah, just like, "I er..." Or like my Italian stepfather from Brooklyn going through life telling us that he had "boughrt" some "watta." In that case, I guess it's just a matter of the "right people" pronouncing things "differently" rather than "butchering English." ;)

Agnapostate
12-24-2009, 02:18 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6uuQLeK95Jw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6uuQLeK95Jw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chloe
12-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Yeah, just like, "I er..." Or like my Italian stepfather from Brooklyn going through life telling us that he had "boughrt" some "watta." In that case, I guess it's just a matter of the "right people" pronouncing things "differently" rather than "butchering English." ;)

:laugh2:, my cousins are Italian/irish and from Delaware & Pa, and they talk like that, sometimes when my one cousin is talking I don't know wtf he just said because his back east accent is so thick but it must have been funny because he laughs alot at himself.....:coffee:

jimnyc
12-24-2009, 03:26 PM

I'll bet your stepfather tried his best to properly pronounce the words but came out sounding differently because of his Italian accent.

That's a far cry from Ebonics, where words are PURPOSELY changed. Where words are butchered simply because the speaker CANNOT pronounce them. Where a "language" was PURPOSELY made to fit into their little world.

"I went to da store a boughrt a bottle of watta"

as opposed to

"Wassup dog, yo, lessay we get a blunt, look for some hoes, watch out for the 5-0 and get our potty on"

I'm sorry, one is accent and the other is ignorance.

jimnyc
12-24-2009, 03:30 PM
:laugh2:, my cousins are Italian/irish and from Delaware & Pa, and they talk like that, sometimes when my one cousin is talking I don't know wtf he just said because his back east accent is so thick but it must have been funny because he laughs alot at himself.....:coffee:

My wife is Italian but not very heavily accented. Her Grandmother is from Lucca, Italy, and I have a hard time understanding her very often! Her Aunt and Uncle also live right nearby and have heavy Italian accents.

And then if I drive about 5 -7 miles further south, I will be in the Bronx and/or Harlem. It's funny hearing them talk too. It's right near the Bronx Zoo on the Bronx River Parkway, and the dialects behind the cages are eerily similar to those on the surrounding streets! :coffee:

chloe
12-24-2009, 03:40 PM
My wife is Italian but not very heavily accented. Her Grandmother is from Lucca, Italy, and I have a hard time understanding her very often! Her Aunt and Uncle also live right nearby and have heavy Italian accents.

And then if I drive about 5 -7 miles further south, I will be in the Bronx and/or Harlem. It's funny hearing them talk too. It's right near the Bronx Zoo on the Bronx River Parkway, and the dialects behind the cages are eerily similar to those on the surrounding streets! :coffee:
Yeah thats how all my family back east is , My Uncle (my cousins stepdad) is from Bermuda but he still sounds thick accent and when all those guys get together they get really drunk and tell jokes and I have no idea wtf they are even saying, My Aunt (my mom's sister they are hillbillies from missouri) she is the only one I can understand he he.....

Agnapostate
12-24-2009, 06:36 PM
I'll bet your stepfather tried his best to properly pronounce the words but came out sounding differently because of his Italian accent.

He didn't have an Italian accent; he was from Brooklyn. He just had a heavy New York accent that we made fun of.

That's a far cry from Ebonics, where words are PURPOSELY changed. Where words are butchered simply because the speaker CANNOT pronounce them. Where a "language" was PURPOSELY made to fit into their little world.

"I went to da store a boughrt a bottle of watta"

as opposed to

"Wassup dog, yo, lessay we get a blunt, look for some hoes, watch out for the 5-0 and get our potty on"

I'm sorry, one is accent and the other is ignorance.

According to your arbitrary distinctions, of course it is. But you're not simply talking about speech patterns; you decided to inject your little stereotypes ("their little world"). Irish/Italian speech patterns haven't changed in the past century, but Irish/Italian behavior patterns have. Since it's not bad to be non-Anglo anymore and the circle's now been expanded to all whites, Irish/Italian speech patterns become "accents" or "dialects" rather than bad English. African-Americans, outside of the circle, still speak "bad English."

jimnyc
12-24-2009, 09:36 PM
He didn't have an Italian accent; he was from Brooklyn. He just had a heavy New York accent that we made fun of.

Either way, he simply sounded or pronounced things differently because of his accent, not because he chose to purposefully speak it in that manner.

According to your arbitrary distinctions, of course it is. But you're not simply talking about speech patterns; you decided to inject your little stereotypes ("their little world").

Yes, their own little world. Do you see others that speak English, even with the heaviest of accents, wanting their own version of the English language? The words they use in this "language" are of the English vocabulary, and not deserving of a new language just because they are ignorant and choose to speak the language in a dumb down manner.

Irish/Italian speech patterns haven't changed in the past century, but Irish/Italian behavior patterns have. Since it's not bad to be non-Anglo anymore and the circle's now been expanded to all whites, Irish/Italian speech patterns become "accents" or "dialects" rather than bad English. African-Americans, outside of the circle, still speak "bad English."

Again, the "bad English" is due to an accent/dialect. They are speaking the same language but it sounds differently and gets mispronounced at times because of the accent. Ebonics is not an accent. It's a way of using the English language in a retarded manner. Making things easier to roll off the tongue, and shortening words and phrases. If it were an accent/dialect, they would spell the words in the language the same as us - but apparently they even choose to write things in "Ebonics".

The easiest of terms - "What's up" has evolved into "Wassup" amongst those who speak Ebonics. Maybe even those who speak great English might use it on occasion. How would a normal person react when seeing someone in church, corporate environment or any other formal setting? They would say "What's up" as stating it the other way in such a setting would make you look like a degenerate. And I know it's just one word for this example, but there are many, many, many more. If you cannot grasp my example, explaining many more won't make a difference.

Of course you now have little Ebonics kids growing up hearing "Wassup" from their Daddies and now they are starting a 2nd generation Ebonics and are just saying "Sup".

HogTrash
12-25-2009, 10:16 AM
All I'm going to do is laugh even harder at your own ignorance now. Why...why...how can you support democracy and republicanism? Haven't you seen what happened in the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics? Haven't you seen the atrocities of the People's Republic of China? Didn't you spend time fighting the gooks in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam? Don't you see what an evil, wicked, authoritarian system republicanism is? Or...or maybe, just maybe, it's a little asinine to blindly accept the self-descriptions of authoritarian political regimes. Maybe it would be a little more clever to examine their actions rather than their words.

The fact that the Bolsheviks were hostile to workers' democratic management and took early steps to destroy it doesn't seem very promising, does it? Maybe, just maybe, if you were a tad cleverer, you'd realize that anarchists/libertarians were the first fucking people to be shot by Leninists and to condemn the authoritarian and anti-socialism of their legacy. Hell, here's a little excerpt from a letter of the anarcho-communist Peter Kropotkin to Lenin himself.

:lame2:LOL!...The #1 thing I have in defense of capitalist republicanism is the fact that my family and I have lived a fairly prosperous and fulfilling life, enjoying the benefits of security and liberty known by few in the world.

HogTrash
12-25-2009, 10:27 AM
If Europe's being invaded, you should hop to defense there, sport. Just make sure you take your cousins/wives out of America with you. :laugh:White Europe is also awakening and white America will assist them if necessary...Those who hate us should be very worried at what is happening.

I predict we will unite not only in America but internationally to rid ourselves of the hatred, ignorance and arrogance in our individual nations.