PDA

View Full Version : Beyond the pale for Foxnews IMO

-Cp
04-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Why do they need to report on this crap? I understand WHY they do it, but find it HIGHLY uncalled for..

Pop Tarts: Eva Longoria Loves Being Tied Up

When it comes to spicing up her sex life, the only thing Eva Longoria is “Desperate” for is a man to dominate.

"I'm not averse to being tied up in silk scarves. I like a man to take charge,” she confessed to Live magazine. “There's something very sexy about being submissive."

And in terms of being bare down there, Longoria is a hair-free fan with a fetish for G-strings

"Every girl should have a Brazilian wax. It's my sexy secret,” the buxom brunette boasted to the mag. “And I only ever wear thongs. I don't own a pair of knickers with a proper back to them."

Although the 32-year-old screen siren has seven years of seniority over her fiancé, Tony Parker, she ‘fesses up to falling for older men. "I like a man with maturity. Wisdom and experience are very sexy to a woman," Eva added.

And just in case you spot the soon-to-be housewife in the Hollywood Hills, take note: She doesn’t find frank flirting fun.

"There is such a thing as a bad line — and they've all been tried out on me,” Longoria said. “The least sexy thing a man can do is whistle at a girl in the street or cat call at them. It's so unsexy, so uncool. If I see any builders working in a street I'll turn right round and walk in a different direction. I hate all that shouting and whistling."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,265876,00.html

Mr. P
04-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Why do they need to report on this crap? I understand WHY they do it, but find it HIGHLY uncalled for..

Pop Tarts: Eva Longoria Loves Being Tied Up

When it comes to spicing up her sex life, the only thing Eva Longoria is “Desperate” for is a man to dominate.

"I'm not averse to being tied up in silk scarves. I like a man to take charge,” she confessed to Live magazine. “There's something very sexy about being submissive."

And in terms of being bare down there, Longoria is a hair-free fan with a fetish for G-strings

"Every girl should have a Brazilian wax. It's my sexy secret,” the buxom brunette boasted to the mag. “And I only ever wear thongs. I don't own a pair of knickers with a proper back to them."

Although the 32-year-old screen siren has seven years of seniority over her fiancé, Tony Parker, she ‘fesses up to falling for older men. "I like a man with maturity. Wisdom and experience are very sexy to a woman," Eva added.

And just in case you spot the soon-to-be housewife in the Hollywood Hills, take note: She doesn’t find frank flirting fun.

"There is such a thing as a bad line — and they've all been tried out on me,” Longoria said. “The least sexy thing a man can do is whistle at a girl in the street or cat call at them. It's so unsexy, so uncool. If I see any builders working in a street I'll turn right round and walk in a different direction. I hate all that shouting and whistling."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,265876,00.html

Yeah, filler that gets ratings..even Fox is about $$$$..tis the way of the world, the 'bottom line'.

Gaffer
04-18-2007, 09:45 PM
This is exactly the kind of stuff that has turned me off to FOX lately. It cheapens FOX's credibility. The time alloted to this crap could have been spent on real news.

Mr. P
04-18-2007, 09:49 PM
This is exactly the kind of stuff that has turned me off to FOX lately. It cheapens FOX's credibility. The time alloted to this crap could have been spent on real news.

People don't want news, they want entertainment. It's a sad reflection of what society has become.

Gaffer
04-18-2007, 10:06 PM
People don't want news, they want entertainment. It's a sad reflection of what society has become.

I have to agree with you there.But if i want the latest actions from some hollywood bimbo I will turn on entertainment tonight. I have 270 channels to chose from. Most are specialty channels. So when I turn to a channel I expect to see that specialty, which in this case was FOX news.

FOX has been getting less and less of my viewing time because they are spending too much time on entertainment. I am spending more and more time on the internet finding news.