PDA

View Full Version : A Little Christmas Fun

crin63
11-30-2009, 02:23 PM
Want to have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD this year.

Since they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world..

Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it.

Here's the address, just don't be rude or crude. (It's not the Christian way, you know.)

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor New York , NY 10004

Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions. So spend 44 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone. Also tell them that there is no such thing as a " Holiday Tree". . . It's always been called a CHRISTMAS TREE!

chloe
11-30-2009, 02:43 PM
Want to have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD this year.

Since they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world..

Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it.

Here's the address, just don't be rude or crude. (It's not the Christian way, you know.)

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor New York , NY 10004

Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions. So spend 44 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone. Also tell them that there is no such thing as a " Holiday Tree". . . It's always been called a CHRISTMAS TREE!

:laugh2:

Noir
11-30-2009, 03:53 PM
I dare say it hasn't always been called a Chirstmas tree, what with the idea for bringing trees into your home coming from Austria,

darin
11-30-2009, 04:01 PM
Yeah - was called Xmas tree then, too, Noir. :)

The problem I have with all of this - Christmas alone gets renamed, when every other American Legal Holiday gets it's proper name. Enough to make somebody suspicious.

Noir
11-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Yeah - was called Xmas tree then, too, Noir. :)

The problem I have with all of this - Christmas alone gets renamed, when every other American Legal Holiday gets it's proper name. Enough to make somebody suspicious.

Fairplay, i didn't know that,

crin63
11-30-2009, 05:41 PM
I'm just sick beyond measure of political correctness and Liberals trying to subvert the Christian and founding traditions of our country.