PDA

View Full Version : my new invention to help with socks

Luna Tick
12-01-2009, 10:39 AM
You know how it's always hard to find matching socks? I've invented a way around that. I've found I can roll each matching pair into a little ball that stays together. Then when I go to put on socks, I just grab one of those and pull the socks apart and then wear them. This is a major breakthrough in clothing technology! It's saved me a bunch of time. I've decided to patent this new system I invented and make a ton of money off of it.

crin63
12-01-2009, 11:08 AM
ORRRR, you could just buy the same kind of socks so that no matter what you grab they match :coffee:

Different colors would be okay!

gabosaurus
12-01-2009, 02:08 PM
Go to Target and buy a bag of socks. Like 6-8 pair. You always have matching socks.

PostmodernProphet
12-01-2009, 02:34 PM
after viewing your photo I have an even better suggestion for the use of socks......it will only require one unless you buy a pair that aren't opaque.......

chloe
12-01-2009, 03:55 PM
You know how it's always hard to find matching socks? I've invented a way around that. I've found I can roll each matching pair into a little ball that stays together. Then when I go to put on socks, I just grab one of those and pull the socks apart and then wear them. This is a major breakthrough in clothing technology! It's saved me a bunch of time. I've decided to patent this new system I invented and make a ton of money off of it.

Nice, I was thinking you should let us pick a new avatar for you, it might be fun, what do you think? I can create a poll later when im home hmm? ( yeah you guessed it I am a little jealous of yours) sorry.......

HogTrash
12-01-2009, 04:10 PM
How about if we only wear pants long enough to conceal our socks, making it unimportant what color they are?

I amaze myself sometimes...I formulated this scientific sock breakthrough within minutes of clicking to this thread.

Luna Tick
12-01-2009, 10:46 PM
How about if we only wear pants long enough to conceal our socks, making it unimportant what color they are?

I amaze myself sometimes...I formulated this scientific sock breakthrough within minutes of clicking to this thread.

A breakthrough indeed. You and I should partner in business and make a ton of money.

after viewing your photo I have an even better suggestion for the use of socks......it will only require one unless you buy a pair that aren't opaque.......

You're just jealous that you can't have me. It's okay. I'm used to it. Men fall madly in love with me all the time and then are heartbroken when they can't have me.

Nice, I was thinking you should let us pick a new avatar for you, it might be fun, what do you think? I can create a poll later when im home hmm? ( yeah you guessed it I am a little jealous of yours) sorry.......

I like my current avatar even though it's tough to deal with the massive numbers of men lusting over me desperate for my attention.

chloe
12-01-2009, 10:47 PM
A breakthrough indeed. You and I should partner in business and make a ton of money.

You're just jealous that you can't have me. It's okay. I'm used to it. Men fall madly in love with me all the time and then are heartbroken when they can't have me.

I like my current avatar even though it's tough to deal with the massive numbers of men lusting over me desperate for my attention.

well if you were my friend you would at least photoshop a fedora or santa hat on your pic....but I'll live with your decision...."gulp" .....

MtnBiker
12-01-2009, 10:57 PM
I wonder if her next invention is going to be a drawer to put them in?

PostmodernProphet
12-01-2009, 11:55 PM
I wonder if her next invention is going to be a drawer to put them in?

she doesn't put socks in her drawers, she puts socks in her bra......