PDA

View Full Version : New Movie Trailers...R U Going to see it?

chloe
12-02-2009, 10:52 PM
Post coming soon movie trailers....based on this Trailer would you go see the movie?......would you trust your brother with your hot wife if you were off to war?

rLlpabVRnyc

chloe
12-02-2009, 11:00 PM
XGXuhyVxrQM

PostmodernProphet
12-03-2009, 10:54 AM
went to see Boondock Saints 2 last weekend.....it was as good as the first.....

Nukeman
12-03-2009, 12:21 PM
This is the one me and my boys are waiting to come out on the 18th..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRdxXPV9GNQ

PostmodernProphet
12-03-2009, 02:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRdxXPV9GNQ

agreed....the local IMAX is going to show it.....it's on my must do list.....

Insein
12-04-2009, 10:31 AM
I just don't get the appeal of the Avatar movie. I get the cool special effects but the story is so cliched. Big bad military of terrans (White people) comes in to take over a primitive species' land (Native Americans) and the natives fight back. Man character has a guilty conscience and decides to help the natives. Battle for supremecy ensues.

I don't see why there is so much hype.

PostmodernProphet
12-04-2009, 01:55 PM
????.....it's become a "cliche" because people like it......I'm sure it would be impossible to count all the popular movies that have used the same theme......so it isn't that the movie will be popular "despite" being a cliche, it's that it will be popular "because" it's a cliche.......besides, admit it.....you've always wanted to have sex with a skinny blue chick.......

Insein
12-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Thats Captain Kirk (and she was green). I usually love Sci-Fi stuff but this has almost no appeal to me.

Not saying it won't be popular. Anything new and shiny usually is popular (just look at Transformers 2). It just doesn't mean that its going to be any good (just look at Transformers 2).

PostmodernProphet
12-05-2009, 07:49 AM
but....but.....they ride DRAGONS!........

chloe
12-11-2009, 10:11 PM
GvqHcADlhB4

iFFas72-dTY

Binky
01-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Post coming soon movie trailers....based on this Trailer would you go see the movie?......would you trust your brother with your hot wife if you were off to war?

rLlpabVRnyc

It looks like a real good flick, but it does remind me a bit of Pearl Harbor and the three main characters in it....Same premise...

Binky
01-01-2010, 05:56 PM
XGXuhyVxrQM

I'd sit thru it....I love DeNiro and Barrymore.... Did you know that she comes from a long line of great actors? He great aunt, Ethel Barrymore, her great granddad, Lionel and her granddad, whose first name has slipped my mind, were all top rated movie stars..... Lionel was in a wheel chair and did most of his acting from it..... I have been a fan of theirs since I was a kid.....Wonderful actors.....

It looks like a good flick....

Binky
01-01-2010, 06:01 PM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRdxXPV9GNQ[/YOUTU
BE]

It's close to three hours long, but was told it's a very good flick....

chloe
01-01-2010, 06:14 PM
I'd sit thru it....I love DeNiro and Barrymore.... Did you know that she comes from a long line of great actors? He great aunt, Ethel Barrymore, her great granddad, Lionel and her granddad, whose first name has slipped my mind, were all top rated movie stars..... Lionel was in a wheel chair and did most of his acting from it..... I have been a fan of theirs since I was a kid.....Wonderful actors.....

It looks like a good flick....

Yeah I knew that about Drew Barrymore she's one of my favs too, I think it was John Barrymore. I like Deniro as well. It looks like a good movie.

Binky
01-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Yeah I knew that about Drew Barrymore she's one of my favs too, I think it was John Barrymore. I like Deniro as well. It looks like a good movie.

Yep, that was his name....Silly of me to forget it since I grew up hearing it all the time......Duh!:lame2:

chloe
01-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Yep, that was his name....Silly of me to forget it since I grew up hearing it all the time......Duh!:lame2:

I think he was a big drunk too,but a great actor.

Binky
01-03-2010, 06:17 PM
I think he was a big drunk too,but a great actor.

I believe you are correct....Drugs, booze, sex...........happens to the best of them.....