PDA

View Full Version : If Taliban said they'd leave by 2011,wouldn't we regard that as victory for our side?

Little-Acorn
12-03-2009, 02:29 PM
If the Taliban said they'd leave Afghanistan by 2011, wouldn't we regard that as a victory for our side?

namvet
12-03-2009, 06:17 PM
yes. but their liars. soon as we go the genocide begins

Noir
12-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Indeedy, but the point is that we can never win, only lose less badly than we could of,

Little-Acorn
12-04-2009, 01:01 AM
Indeedy, but the point is that we can never win, only lose less badly than we could of,

No, the point is that our announcing the WE will leave in 2011, is a victory for the Taliban and defeat for us.

namvet
12-04-2009, 09:52 AM
No, the point is that our announcing the WE will leave in 2011, is a victory for the Taliban and defeat for us.

and then they have their old base's back to plot another 9-11

nice policy Osama

HogTrash
12-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Answer - No

Reason - Credibility...People capable of their cruelty, treachery, savagry and atrocities have no honor to bind their word.

crin63
12-04-2009, 11:12 AM
If the Taliban said they'd leave Afghanistan by 2011, wouldn't we regard that as a victory for our side?

I have to agree with your premise on this.

Noir
12-04-2009, 12:16 PM

nice policy Osama

The taliban planned 9-11? I though it was AQ =/

Noir
12-04-2009, 12:18 PM

Well there are 2 ways to go about it, either you never leave (inwhich case sure you never 'lose' but you will never 'win') or leave, inwhich case you will 'lose' but not as badly as you would if you stayed for longer.

Monkeybone
12-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Or we leave and keep an eye on them and then issue a warning and Dresden and village that has them in it. I hate to say that and am completely against attacks on civilians, but maybe they will start policing themselves instead of letting them get taken over.

HogTrash
12-04-2009, 03:21 PM
We should bring the military home now and let it be known there will be serious consequencies if any nukes ever reach the US by any means that originated in Pakistan or Iran and mean it.

The Pakistan and Iran nukes are a threat to the US only through terrorism but Israel will have much more to lose and will keep a close watch on what happens there and be the first to react.

The US defense strategy for that part of the world should be economical sanctions, maximum unprecidented intelligence and surveillance and a quick preemptive action by Israel if necessary.

Gaffer
12-05-2009, 08:56 AM
The taliban planned 9-11? I though it was AQ =/

aq owns the taliban. They are all part of the same organization.

Noir
12-05-2009, 08:57 AM
aq owns the taliban. They are all part of the same organization.

Rightypop, doesn't change the fact that you can never win against them =/

Gaffer
12-05-2009, 09:01 AM
Well there are 2 ways to go about it, either you never leave (inwhich case sure you never 'lose' but you will never 'win') or leave, inwhich case you will 'lose' but not as badly as you would if you stayed for longer.

Get rid of the pc methods of fighting a war and it could be all over in a month.

Noir
12-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Get rid of the pc methods of fighting a war and it could be all over in a month.

Balls it would, and you know it, what exactly are you gonna due during this 'no PC' offensive? Kill anybody and anything that may be linked with terrorism...cus yeah i can'y see how that could possibly breed more terrorists. Its an unwinnable war, always was always will be.

HogTrash
12-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Rightypop, doesn't change the fact that you can never win against them =/Poor young Noir...Your hatred for America is obvious but from what does it stem?

We were once one people and then became enemies and later became allies which led to friendship and now we are what?

Like the young in America who have been poisoned by political correctness and marxist indoctrination, so goes the youth of Europe.

I happen to know that not all of the UK shares your hatred and resentment, Noir;
Prime Minister Tony Blair was once asked by a Parliament member;

"Why do you believe in America so much"?.....Mr Blair replied:

"A simple way to take measure of a country

is to look at how many want in and how many want out"

Many people have either forgotten or to young to remember the compassion, generosity and great sacrifices America has shown the world and any bad it has done is miniscule to the overwelming good.

Because of America the world is a better safer place that could have been a hellish totalitarian nightmare under the control of a fascist nazi dictatership or the fear, slavery and oppression of communism.

Untill the 1960's no one but the marxists considered America it's mortal enemy but with a campaign of hate, lies and indoctrination of our young they blinded them to the good and replaced it with hate for America.

Never Forget; - Marxism hates and seeks to destroy anything good decent and moral...This is why America is it's #1 enemy and obsticle to world domination.

cat slave
12-05-2009, 11:54 PM

nice policy Osama

Even BO will be in deep **** when the next attack comes. When that
happens the country will pull together again (even if only temporarily) and
he will be held accountable for his failures. The messiah will be seen by
even the most Kool Aide drenched that his "make nice, nice" and groveling to lunatics didnt
work.

Noir
12-06-2009, 03:25 AM
@Hogwash, there you are again spouting complete tosh and suggesting that you know how I think, when you honestly couldn't be further from the truth, in all honesty I am in love with America, not so much for it's politics, which can be laughable at times, but for it's people.

I also assume Blair thinks very highly of Iraq, afterall, he and Bush really wanted in there =P

HogTrash
12-06-2009, 07:28 PM
@Hogwash, there you are again spouting complete tosh and suggesting that you know how I think, when you honestly couldn't be further from the truth, in all honesty I am in love with America, not so much for it's politics, which can be laughable at times, but for it's people.

I also assume Blair thinks very highly of Iraq, afterall, he and Bush really wanted in there =PLadies and gentleman of the jury.....I rest my case.

Noir
12-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Ladies and gentleman of the jury.....I rest my case.

Rest your case about what?

12-07-2009, 07:12 PM
If the Taliban said they would leave by 2011, Obama would still find a way to lose the war.

Binky
12-08-2009, 12:44 AM
Poor young Noir...Your hatred for America is obvious but from what does it stem?

We were once one people and then became enemies and later became allies which led to friendship and now we are what?

Like the young in America who have been poisoned by political correctness and marxist indoctrination, so goes the youth of Europe.

I happen to know that not all of the UK shares your hatred and resentment, Noir;

Many people have either forgotten or to young to remember the compassion, generosity and great sacrifices America has shown the world and any bad it has done is miniscule to the overwelming good.

Because of America the world is a better safer place that could have been a hellish totalitarian nightmare under the control of a fascist nazi dictatership or the fear, slavery and oppression of communism.

Untill the 1960's no one but the marxists considered America it's mortal enemy but with a campaign of hate, lies and indoctrination of our young they blinded them to the good and replaced it with hate for America.

Never Forget; - Marxism hates and seeks to destroy anything good decent and moral...This is why America is it's #1 enemy and obsticle to world domination.

Good quote Hog. For millions upon millions of people to flock here there has to be an overwhelming reason for them to do so.... America represents the land of hope, and freedom.... If America didn't offer a chance to fulfill the dreams they are chasing, they would not be doing it....