04-19-2007, 09:32 AM
Pretty funny! NSFW or kids

http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=21447

Mr. P
04-19-2007, 09:41 AM
Damn! Where is that going on?

jackass
04-19-2007, 11:56 AM
Dont know...they said it started in Japan and moved here but they didnt sound like they were talking English.

KitchenKitten99
04-19-2007, 05:00 PM
Why would anyone think this is funny? Why would I laugh at such disrespect of women, that it is almost sick. What if this happened to your wife or daughter? Would you still laugh?

jackass
04-19-2007, 05:15 PM
I would hope they were smart enough to wear a bra!

LiberalNation
04-19-2007, 05:19 PM
lol

shattered
04-19-2007, 06:30 PM
Not funny.. Bra, or no bra shouldn't be an issue when a complete stranger comes up and rips your clothes off in public... Sorry..

LiberalNation
04-19-2007, 06:50 PM
It's not nice but I'd say funny. Just like when someone does a stupid stunt and get's hurt, not nice but funny many a time.

shattered
04-19-2007, 06:53 PM
It's not nice but I'd say funny. Just like when someone does a stupid stunt and get's hurt, not nice but funny many a time.

It'd be even funnier to see him get caught and thrown in jail.

LiberalNation
04-19-2007, 06:54 PM
Yep....

jackass
04-20-2007, 10:53 AM
Come on. Are you telling me, if it was a guy walking down the street in sweats, and someone came up and pants him...you wouldnt find it funny?? Honestly?

KitchenKitten99
04-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Come on. Are you telling me, if it was a guy walking down the street in sweats, and someone came up and pants him...you wouldnt find it funny?? Honestly?

No I would not. What happened is considered assault-against the law. It is unwanted contact from an unknown person. Not even the "Jackass" boys (not you-i'm talking Steve-o, Bam Margera, Knoxville, etc) would do something like that to strangers.

As far as the bra thing... When most women wear strapless tops, we wear strapless bras. Bras that can easily come down if the top is pulled down fast enough. There is nothing to really hold them up against something like that.

And what about the skirts? That is something an 8yo boy on the playground would do to a girl he secretly likes. Either way, very immature and illegal.

jackass
04-20-2007, 01:29 PM
No I would not. What happened is considered assault-against the law. It is unwanted contact from an unknown person. Not even the "Jackass" boys (not you-i'm talking Steve-o, Bam Margera, Knoxville, etc) would do something like that to strangers.

As far as the bra thing... When most women wear strapless tops, we wear strapless bras. Bras that can easily come down if the top is pulled down fast enough. There is nothing to really hold them up against something like that.

And what about the skirts? That is something an 8yo boy on the playground would do to a girl he secretly likes. Either way, very immature and illegal.

Well I know I would find it very humorous. As a matter of fact did it to my friend in high school. He went to put his books on the top shelf of his locker...WHOOP sweats right around his ankles. He never wore sweats to school again! Man...im sitting here cracking up thinking about it. :laugh2:

-Cp
04-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Only a tard would find this funny - or a 12yr old...

jackass
04-20-2007, 03:33 PM
I guess im a tard!

Powerman
04-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Not funny.. Bra, or no bra shouldn't be an issue when a complete stranger comes up and rips your clothes off in public... Sorry..

I agree

I also wonder if that is staged maybe? Guess I don't believe the odd coincidence that all of these women don't wear bras and all of them wear thongs?

Or maybe it's just a compilation of the "best" ones. Either way I would happily beat that guy within an inch of his life.

jimnyc
04-30-2007, 03:23 PM
I don't condone the harassment and/or assault. I'd kill someone, literally, if they did that to my wife or other relative.

With that said, and since the damage was done already, nothing wrong with seeing a few unsuspecting boobies! LOL

Hagbard Celine
04-30-2007, 03:39 PM
Why would anyone think this is funny? Why would I laugh at such disrespect of women, that it is almost sick. What if this happened to your wife or daughter? Would you still laugh?

Whoo! :boobies:

jackass
04-30-2007, 04:41 PM
I don't condone the harassment and/or assault.

http://image.debatepolicy.com/is.php?i=405&img=liar.jpg

jimnyc
04-30-2007, 07:24 PM
I forgot you post here, Chucky! You know me all too well! LOL

jackass
05-01-2007, 01:57 PM
I forgot you post here, Chucky! You know me all too well! LOL

:laugh2:

Trigg
05-01-2007, 03:07 PM

Agreed, not funny at all. It's humilliating for the woman

Trigg
05-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Well I know I would find it very humorous. As a matter of fact did it to my friend in high school. He went to put his books on the top shelf of his locker...WHOOP sweats right around his ankles. He never wore sweats to school again! Man...im sitting here cracking up thinking about it. :laugh2:

Ankling a friend in high school and a stranger running up behind a woman and pulling down her shirt/skirt are COMPLETELY different.

Hagbard Celine
05-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Agreed, not funny at all. It's humilliating for the woman

Humiliating? Embarrassing I can see, but why humiliating? Aside from the normal embarrassment anyone would feel, these girls should be at least semi proud that they were deemed hot enough to have this prank pulled on them. These "sharking" guys aren't picking out just any nappy hoes to pull this on. They're being selective, picking out hotties. I'll even go so far as to say...they've got standards.

jackass
05-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Ankling a friend in high school and a stranger running up behind a woman and pulling down her shirt/skirt are COMPLETELY different.

WHAT is SO completely different??

Trigg
05-02-2007, 05:05 PM
WHAT is SO completely different??

Would you ankle a man who is a complete stranger????

NO, he'd kick your ass. A friend will laugh it off and find a way to get even on another day.

Trigg
05-02-2007, 05:07 PM
Humiliating? Embarrassing I can see, but why humiliating? Aside from the normal embarrassment anyone would feel, these girls should be at least semi proud that they were deemed hot enough to have this prank pulled on them. These "sharking" guys aren't picking out just any nappy hoes to pull this on. They're being selective, picking out hotties. I'll even go so far as to say...they've got standards.

You don't see the one where he pulled up her skirt and pulled down her underware humilliating?????????? How about the older women carrying bags who he did the same thing to????????????

Would you want this done to your wife, girlfriend, mother?? NO BECAUSE IT IS HUMILLIATING. I would be completely devistated.

Hagbard Celine
05-02-2007, 05:20 PM
You don't see the one where he pulled up her skirt and pulled down her underware humilliating?????????? How about the older women carrying bags who he did the same thing to????????????

Would you want this done to your wife, girlfriend, mother?? NO BECAUSE IT IS HUMILLIATING. I would be completely devistated.

I think these girls are knowing participants.

Trigg
05-02-2007, 05:28 PM
I think these girls are knowing participants.

Find, if they were they're exhibitionists. Otherwise these men are disgusting and certainly not funny.

jackass
05-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Would you ankle a man who is a complete stranger????

NO, he'd kick your ass. A friend will laugh it off and find a way to get even on another day.

I would not...but if someon else did and taped it...I would find it extemely funny! As Im sure most of the posters against this would too!

Trigg
05-02-2007, 06:26 PM
I would not...but if someon else did and taped it...I would find it extemely funny! As Im sure most of the posters against this would too!

Your a man.

You and I view this completely differently. I would be humilliated if this happened to me and I don't find it funny.

My husband watched this and he said if it happend to me he would chase the guy down. Notice the cowards on the tape picked single women who, by the way, didn't look like they were in on it.

jackass
05-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Your a man.

You and I view this completely differently. I would be humilliated if this happened to me and I don't find it funny.

My husband watched this and he said if it happend to me he would chase the guy down. Notice the cowards on the tape picked single women who, by the way, didn't look like they were in on it.

I dont know....the lady by the car made no fast movements to get her top up.