PDA

View Full Version : Do you read DP's OP's Profiles?

chloe
12-04-2009, 09:15 PM
When people aren't at the board posting sometimes I read member profiles ....he he....I snoop around and see who all is friends with who. I like to read the conversations of their vistor messages. I added some friends and tried to make some as contacts and and some as friends and ended up deleting people in trying to seperate categories, now I re-requested friends. I like to read the profiles of new members I see join up, and also old members who sign on but never post. I'm thinking of sending messages to some of the lurkers, just for kicks, and wondered if anyone else randomley messages a lurker or a new member for no good reason too just to say hello.....:coffee:

chloe
12-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Who did you delete? http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Smoking/smoking-015.gif

not you Boss !!!!:cool:

chloe
12-04-2009, 09:41 PM
I noticed in reading visitor messages on lunaticks profile that she left herself a compliment message....so I followed her trend with a compliment too...

Joyful HoneyBee
12-05-2009, 05:47 PM
I'm curious why you have opted to not have any public message on your page, Chloe. I, too, have read the messages left behind by visitors to other peoples pages, and, I have no place except a private message to thank you when I receive reps from you. Wouldn't it be more fun if you allow public messages on your personal page?

chloe
12-05-2009, 11:11 PM
I'm curious why you have opted to not have any public message on your page, Chloe. I, too, have read the messages left behind by visitors to other peoples pages, and, I have no place except a private message to thank you when I receive reps from you. Wouldn't it be more fun if you allow public messages on your personal page?

I like PM's , it's not necessary to send me a pm of thanks for rep, or a visitor message thanking me for rep. I don't really want a thanks for rep. he he he:cool: but yes it is fun reading profiles and visitor messages.....PS I know alot more then us look at the profiles by seeing what visitors viewed the pages too....LOL I just looked and I do have visitor messages on ha ha...so Im not sure what you mean by public message....

Noir
12-06-2009, 03:36 AM
I does, but more to see where people are from than anything else,

chloe
12-06-2009, 08:23 AM
I does, but more to see where people are from than anything else,

Noir you new avatar is cool, it looks retro.

Noir
12-06-2009, 09:20 AM
Noir you new avatar is cool, it looks retro.

Thankies, playin about with new cam, this is 'Art pop' lol,

chloe
12-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Thankies, playin about with new cam, this is 'Art pop' lol,

looks like a good photo for an album cover lol