PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods Is Racist - He Only Cheats With White Women

red states rule
12-07-2009, 07:46 AM
Wow, now the liberal media is playing the race card against Tiger Woods.

So what is he is a liar and a cheat towards his wife? The fact his is cheating on his wife with only white women - and not black women - is the unforgivable sin

Tiger’s troubles widen his distance from blacks
‘Two layers of suspicion ... one is the pattern in the race of his partners’

Amid all the headlines generated by Tiger Woods' troubles — the puzzling car accident, the suggestions of marital turmoil and multiple mistresses — little attention has been given to the race of the women linked with the world's greatest golfer.

Except in the black community.

When three white women were said to be romantically involved with Woods in addition to his blonde, Swedish wife, blogs, airwaves and barbershops started humming, and Woods' already tenuous standing among many blacks took a beating.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/34288353/ns/sports-golf/

Noir
12-07-2009, 07:54 AM
"The fact his is cheating on his wife with only white women - and not black women - is the unforgivable sin"

Its not only loony liberals, i'm sure Hogwash would have a thing or two ta say about it,

red states rule
12-07-2009, 08:02 AM
"The fact his is cheating on his wife with only white women - and not black women - is the unforgivable sin"

Its not only loony liberals, i'm sure Hogwash would have a thing or two ta say about it,

I am pointing out the ones who claim to detest racism are the ones injecting race into this topic Noir

Noir
12-07-2009, 08:11 AM
I am pointing out the ones who claim to detest racism are the ones injecting race into this topic Noir

I know you are, and the whole story is daft, as are the thoughts of some on the board like Hogwash.

red states rule
12-07-2009, 08:13 AM
I know you are, and the whole story is daft, as are the thoughts of some on the board like Hogwash.

I am glad to see you are seeing the liberal media is daft

The liberal media lives to play the race card, and push the left wing agenda

HogTrash
12-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Most wealthy, famous and prominent black males prefer women of races other than negro.

Apparently they are more discriminant than the white women they have relationships with.

Agnapostate
12-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Most wealthy Southern landowners preferred their slave concubines to their white wives, apparently. :laugh:

HogTrash
12-07-2009, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by Noir

I am pointing out the ones who claim to detest racism are the ones injecting race into this topic NoirRed, you must understand that Noir, like all liberals, has been programmed to look at all matters of race in terms of discrimination against the minority and if any other element of discussion is brought up that is contrary to the strict standards of political correctness it must automaticly be labeled as "racist".

This allows the liberal an out to avoid the embarrassment of having to produce a rational argument for their point of view and even allows them the merciful benefit to avoid contemplation of their own beliefs which might lead to self awareness and a consciousness of reality.

For these reasons Political Correctness is the perfect social standard for those who are unable or unwilling to think for themselves...A blessing for the weak of mind but a nightmare to those of rational thought and common sense who must suffer their decisions as a voting block.

cat slave
12-07-2009, 12:29 PM

So what is he is a liar and a cheat towards his wife? The fact his is cheating on his wife with only white women - and not black women - is the unforgivable sin

LOL....youre right! I didnt notice that, but then its not high on my list these
days. But it is interesting!

cat slave
12-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Red, you must understand that Noir, like all liberals, has been programmed to look at all matters of race in terms of discrimination against the minority and if any other element of discussion is brought up that is contrary to the strict standards of political correctness it must automaticly be labeled as "racist".

This allows the liberal an out to avoid the embarrassment of having to produce a rational argument for their point of view and even allows them the merciful benefit to avoid contemplation of their own beliefs which might lead to self awareness and a consciousness of reality.

For these reasons Political Correctness is the perfect social standard for those who are unable or unwilling to think for themselves...A blessing for the weak of mind but a nightmare to those of rational thought and common sense who must suffer their decisions as a voting block.

Excellent rebuttal HT!:clap:

Noir
12-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Red, you must understand that Noir, like all liberals, has been programmed to look at all matters of race in terms of discrimination against the minority and if any other element of discussion is brought up that is contrary to the strict standards of political correctness it must automaticly be labeled as "racist".

...but i am agreeing that this is all idiotic...do you really even bother to read my posts of do you just guess what i'll say all the time?

Monkeybone
12-07-2009, 01:01 PM
First thought with reading the OP.

WHO CARES. does it change anything in my life? no. if he would've been cheating with race something would have been said. what has the world come to when you have to have multi-cultural affairs...

HogTrash
12-07-2009, 01:16 PM
...but i am agreeing that this is all idiotic...do you really even bother to read my posts of do you just guess what i'll say all the time?You are the one who does not examine your posts carefully and the only one you are fooling is yourself.

glockmail
12-07-2009, 02:49 PM
Most wealthy Southern landowners preferred their slave concubines to their white wives, apparently. :laugh:Democrats with power always have and still do. :laugh2:

crin63
12-07-2009, 04:39 PM
I'm thinking he picked white women because he didn't wanna hear some loud-mouthed black woman yelling at him all the time. He gets hounded enough by the media why add to it at home.

I mean that's the lay of land here in So. Cal. at least. Every time I have black neighbors all you ever hear is that loud-mouthed woman yelling day-in and day-out at everything & everybody.

glockmail
12-07-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm thinking he picked white women because he didn't wanna hear some loud-mouthed black woman yelling at him all the time. He gets hounded enough by the media why add to it at home.

I mean that's the lay of land here in So. Cal. at least. Every time I have black neighbors all you ever hear is that loud-mouthed woman yelling day-in and day-out at everything & everybody.
They have to be strong because their men tend to be so weak...

Noir
12-07-2009, 08:11 PM
You are the one who does not examine your posts carefully and the only one you are fooling is yourself.

:laugh2:

Right, so you know what i am trying to say more than I know what I am trying to say? Seriously dude get your head outa your own ass, if i have ever heard such tosh in all my life xD

HogTrash
12-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Right, so you know what i am trying to say more than I know what I am trying to say? Seriously dude get your head outa your own ass, if i have ever heard such tosh in all my life xD Even though it is an exercize in futility I will humor you with the things you are sure nobody can see.

So what is he is a liar and a cheat towards his wife? The fact his is cheating on his wife with only white women - and not black women - is the unforgivable sin I'm not concerned about what red states post is or isn't about or whether or not it's true.

I am only interested in your personal motivation for your posts in this thread.

...but i am agreeing that this is all idiotic...do you really even bother to read my posts of do you just guess what i'll say all the time?When you say you are agreeing with red state it is a play on words because you are not agreeing about the same thing.

Red states motivation is not for the defense of Tiger Woods but yours is a defense for him against the accusation of racism?

My point is your liberal PC programming requires you to defend any minority in almost any situation, right or wrong.

If the minority is too obviously guilty, you are programmed to attack any whites in simular situations to draw attention away from the minority's guilt.

Even though you did not do this here I thought it important to mention it...These are the rules of political correctness that all liberals must follow religiously.

Attempting to twist the meaning of your post in an effort make it appear to be something other than a PC defense of Tiger is a tough case...Good luck.

Actually, don't bother..That too would be an excersize in futility.

Binky
12-07-2009, 11:52 PM

Damn, Hog, that was good.....:bow2:

red states rule
12-07-2009, 11:54 PM
Damn, Hog, that was good.....:bow2:

He took Noir to school that is for sure

cat slave
12-08-2009, 12:01 AM
:clap::clap::clap:

Binky
12-08-2009, 12:02 AM
He took Noir to school that is for sure

Yep, he did. I'm just waiting to see if more women are yanked out of the woodwork, or if it stops a last count of 10...I can't even imagine having 10 women on the side. He must be nuttier than a fruit.... I smell a nasty divorce case in the offing....Zowie.....:laugh2: Free entertainment.....:clap:

Binky
12-08-2009, 12:05 AM
They have to be strong because their men tend to be so weak...

:laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
12-08-2009, 12:07 AM
Yep, he did. I'm just waiting to see if more women are yanked out of the woodwork, or if it stops a last count of 10...I can't even imagine having 10 women on the side. He must be nuttier than a fruit.... I smell a nasty divorce case in the offing....Zowie.....:laugh2: Free entertainment.....:clap:

I hope they were woth it, Tiger will pay alot in the divorce settlement

With his net worth taking such a hit, I wonder how many of the girls will still be interested?

Or if any pissed off husbands and boyfriends would want to have a chat with Tiger?

HogTrash
12-08-2009, 12:13 AM
Damn, Hog, that was good.....:bow2:I have my moments.

red states rule
12-08-2009, 12:14 AM
I have my moments.

You have had several over the last couple days

Binky
12-08-2009, 12:26 AM
I hope they were woth it, Tiger will pay alot in the divorce settlement

With his net worth taking such a hit, I wonder how many of the girls will still be interested?

Or if any pissed off husbands and boyfriends would want to have a chat with Tiger?

Do you think there could be lawsuits coming at him from all directions? How about a husband suing for alienation of affections? Do they still grant that?

red states rule
12-08-2009, 12:36 AM
Do you think there could be lawsuits coming at him from all directions? How about a husband suing for alienation of affections? Do they still grant that?

That is a good possibility. Tiger will feel alot lighter in wallet then his done every April 15th before this matter is resolved

Sitarro
12-08-2009, 03:05 AM
Tiger's mother is one half Thai, one quarter Chinese and one quarter Dutch. His father was one quarter American Indian, one quarter Chinese and half American Black. That makes Tiger........... one quarter Thai, one quarter American Black, one quarter Chinese, one eighth American Indian and one quarter Dutch.

Why is Tiger thought to be black? VJ Singh has much darker skin than Tiger but he's from Fiji so nobody ever refers to him as being black. Weird, huh? :cool:

Noir
12-08-2009, 04:11 AM
Lulz, if ever i have read such condescending twiddle, lets wade through the balls, shall we?

I'm not concerned about what red states post is or isn't about or whether or not it's true.

I am only interested in your personal motivation for your posts in this thread.

My personal motovation is that i think that its daft to call Woods a racist, ergo i made a post to that effect.

When you say you are agreeing with red state it is a play on words because you are not agreeing about the same thing.

You mean he doesn't think that calling Woods a racist is daft? So what does he think?

Red states motivation is not for the defense of Tiger Woods but yours is a defense for him against the accusation of racism?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

This is Epic, so if i agree that the OP is right and that Tiger is a racist then i'm a loonly Liberal, but if i say (as i did) that the OP is tosh then that can not be through common sense, oh no, i must be defending him xD

Damned if i do and damned if i don't spring to mind, You have already decided that whatever reply i give I will be wrong.

My point is your liberal PC programming requires you to defend any minority in almost any situation, right or wrong.

Same as above point, damned if i do, damned if i don't.

If the minority is too obviously guilty, you are programmed to attack any whites in simular situations to draw attention away from the minority's guilt.

Since when am i attacking whites? I dunno what the race of the idiot who thought up the idea that Woods is a racist, but be he Black, White or Purple with yellow spots they're clearly wrong.

Even though you did not do this here I thought it important to mention it...These are the rules of political correctness that all liberals must follow religiously.

xD
So i MUST follow it RELIGIOUSLY...and yet even you concede i didn't do it ...thats about as strong an argument for anything i've ever heard
/sark

Attempting to twist the meaning of your post in an effort make it appear to be something other than a PC defense of Tiger is a tough case...Good luck.

I'm not twisting anything, see above: Damned if i do, damned if i don't.

Actually, don't bother..That too would be an excersize in futility.

The real futility comes from the fact that you are trying to tell me what I think, now i know i'm going out on a limb here, but just say, maybe, i know more about what i think than you do...sounds reasonable, no?

red states rule
12-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Lulz, if ever i have read such condescending twiddle, lets wade through the balls, shall we?

My personal motovation is that i think that its daft to call Woods a racist, ergo i made a post to that effect.

You mean he doesn't think that calling Woods a racist is daft? So what does he think?

This is Epic, so if i agree that the OP is right and that Tiger is a racist then i'm a loonly Liberal, but if i say (as i did) that the OP is tosh then that can not be through common sense, oh no, i must be defending him xD

Damned if i do and damned if i don't spring to mind, You have already decided that whatever reply i give I will be wrong.

Since when am i attacking whites? I dunno what the race of the idiot who thought up the idea that Woods is a racist, but be he Black, White or Purple with yellow spots they're clearly wrong.

xD
So i MUST follow it RELIGIOUSLY...and yet even you concede i didn't do it ...thats about as strong an argument for anything i've ever heard
/sark

I'm not twisting anything, see above: Damned if i do, damned if i don't.

The real futility comes from the fact that you are trying to tell me what I think, now i know i'm going out on a limb here, but just say, maybe, i know more about what i think than you do...sounds reasonable, no?

Noir, give it up. You are being beaten up bad here. Cut your loses and throw in the towel

Meanwhile, back to Tiger

Woman taken to hospital after ambulance called to Tiger Woods' home

WINDEMERE, Fla. - Reports from Florida say emergency responders were called to Tiger Woods' home early today and a woman was taken to hospital.

However, it is not yet known if the adult woman taken to hospital is the golfer's wife or perhaps her mother or twin sister. Shortly after the ambulance arrived at hospital, a black SUV driven by another blond woman was also spotted arriving.

The SUV is similar to the one Woods was driving about two weeks ago during a crash at his home near Orlando.

Local television says Orange County firefighters went to Woods' home at about 2:35 a.m. ET in response to a medical call.

WKMG in Orlando reports a woman was seen minutes later being taken away on a stretcher.

The world's No. 1 golfer hit a hydrant and a tree on Nov. 27 and police last week cited Woods for careless driving and fined him $164.

The accident - and Woods' refusal to answer questions about it - have fuelled speculation about a possible dispute between the golfer and wife Elin Nordegren.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/breakingnews/78759277.html

Gaffer
12-08-2009, 08:43 AM
My beef is with the media that never gets anything right. The police don't fine anyone. They issue citations. Where do these dolts get their "journalism" degrees?

red states rule
12-08-2009, 08:55 AM
My beef is with the media that never gets anything right. The police don't fine anyone. They issue citations. Where do these dolts get their "journalism" degrees?

Who said they were journalists? For the most part, they are activists with a job in the media

Gaffer
12-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Who said they were journalists? For the most part, they are activists with a job in the media

Very true.

red states rule
12-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Very true.

I have read many articles where college kids majoring in journalism say the reason they want to become reporters "is to make a difference"

I always thought, up until the last 20 years, a reporter was to tell readers/viewers the who, what, where, when, how, and why of the story

Now most reporters inject their personal bias and beliefs into the story, and try to influence the readers/viewers opinion. Most papers now put their op-eds on the front page

Gaffer
12-08-2009, 09:50 AM
I have read many articles where college kids majoring in journalism say the reason they want to become reporters "is to make a difference"

I always thought, up until the last 20 years, a reporter was to tell readers/viewers the who, what, where, when, how, and why of the story

Now most reporters inject their personal bias and beliefs into the story, and try to influence the readers/viewers opinion. Most papers now put their op-eds on the front page

Yes, that's why I gave up on the media over 20 years ago. This Woods thing is just a smoke screen. This is what gossip mags and sites are for. They are digging for filth with Woods and letting the corrupt politicians run rampant.

red states rule
12-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Yes, that's why I gave up on the media over 20 years ago. This Woods thing is just a smoke screen. This is what gossip mags and sites are for. They are digging for filth with Woods and letting the corrupt politicians run rampant.

True journalism was on life support after the 2000 election

True journalism died during the 2008 election

The liberal bias in the media is no clear, and the "reporters" no longer even try to hide their bias and wave the pom poms on a daily basis for Obama and the Democrat party

Noir
12-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Noir, give it up. You are being beaten up bad here. Cut your loses and throw in the towel

Either this is being said out of a need to say something, when you really have nothing to say, or you honestly believe it. While i assume it is the former i fear it may well be the latter =/

Meanwhile, back to Tiger

Indeedy back to the scum, it seems he's been cheating on his wife, and will deserve all that is gonna come his way for it.

glockmail
12-08-2009, 12:46 PM
So did he just try to poison his mother-in-law?

HogTrash
12-08-2009, 09:08 PM

xD
/sark

I'm not twisting anything, see above: Damned if i do, damned if i don't.Nothing above worth responding to...

The real futility comes from the fact that you are trying to tell me what I think, now i know i'm going out on a limb here, but just say, maybe, i know more about what i think than you do...sounds reasonable, no?Your PC programming is fighting to maintain it's seat at the head of your table.

I do not want to tell you what you think or to think, I want you to think for yourself.

The whole point is, you do not think at all...It's done for you.

Binky
12-09-2009, 11:16 PM
You have had several over the last couple days

:laugh2::laugh2: On occasion, Hog will have a shining moment or two, and then bamm......off he goes screwin' it up again.....:laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
12-09-2009, 11:22 PM
That is a good possibility. Tiger will feel alot lighter in wallet then his done every April 15th before this matter is resolved

He broke cardinal rule number 1....When you make lots of mula and your pockets are full, don't be taken in by bullpucky and let someone reach into your pockets and grasp all that is there. In his case, he whipped it out and gave it up way too many people.....He is now at the entrance of the gates of Hell. And soon, he will be in it up to his chinny, chin, chin.......:laugh2::laugh2:

hjmick
12-09-2009, 11:42 PM
He broke cardinal rule number 1....When you make lots of mula and your pockets are full, don't be taken in by bullpucky and let someone reach into your pockets and grasp all that is there. In his case, he whipped it out and gave it up way too many people.....He is now at the entrance of the gates of Hell. And soon, he will be in it up to his chinny, chin, chin.......:laugh2::laugh2:

Wait, I thought rule number one was "never get involved in a land war in Asia..."

Binky
12-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Wait, I thought rule number one was "never get involved in a land war in Asia..."

Hey, don't try to change my rules....Use your own.....:laugh2::laugh2: