PDA

View Full Version : media trying to create a weak scandal for Glenn Beck

12-08-2009, 08:20 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts1022

Apparently it's supposedly a huge scandal that Glenn Beck is a paid spokesman for goldline. At least according to the media. Apparently, because Glenn doesn't specifically state "Im a paid spokesman" there is a scandal or some ethical violations.

All I have to say about this is DUH! I mean you think programs have sponsors who dont pay them? Do you think Glenn is just promoting gold out of the goodness of his heart? Of course not. No one is stupid enough to believe that Glenn isnt paid by his sponsors. I mean what kind of moron doesnt understand that?

Seriously! This has to be one of the stupidest alleged scandals of all time.

CSM
12-09-2009, 08:10 AM
Meanwhile, we can ignore any hint of scandal regarding the many Obama appointees. The hypocricy is getting so deep we will all need mind altering drugs just to cope with the new "reality"

Monkeybone
12-09-2009, 08:25 AM
I think that we need to have a Congressional hearing about this.

HogTrash
12-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Meanwhile, we can ignore any hint of scandal regarding the many Obama appointees.

The hypocricy is getting so deep we will all need mind altering drugs just to cope with the new "reality"I wish I had thought of this. :thumb: ................................... :lol:

Binky
12-09-2009, 11:59 PM
Meanwhile, we can ignore any hint of scandal regarding the many Obama appointees. The hypocricy is getting so deep we will all need mind altering drugs just to cope with the new "reality"

:laugh2::laugh2: Do you know where I can get some? I may as well begin early,......:laugh2: (just kidding)

Binky
12-10-2009, 12:05 AM
I wish I had thought of this. :thumb: ................................... :lol:

Ah.....you're jealious Hog, cuz you didn't think of it first....Poor baby,....maybe next time you'll outwit yourself and spit out a really great one for us....eh.....!?! :laugh2:

HogTrash
12-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Ah.....you're jealious Hog, cuz you didn't think of it first....Poor baby,....maybe next time you'll outwit yourself and spit out a really great one for us....eh.....!?! :laugh2:I don't think that one can be topped Binky...LOL!

That one is worthy to be a signature.