PDA

View Full Version : What will Santa bring me

jimnyc
12-11-2009, 04:53 PM
As you may or may not have read in another thread - I am actually celebrating "Festivus" this year. Stolen from an episode of Seinfeld, and the tradition will live on!

Nonetheless, Santa has a heart and he is all knowing. He knows when you're sleeping AND when you're awake!

Alas, I think the fat bastard will be skipping my house this year. I've been a bad boy, as usual. But you know what? I really don't care! I've been good in years past and I don't think once that fat piece of shit ever got my wish list correct. Hell, I've been asking him for a monkey for over 30 years now! So what's the point in being good? I prefer to have fun all year long and get jack shit for Christmas, instead of being a boring prick and get a few pairs of socks and another coffee mug.

If you know Festivus, then you are aware of the "airing of grievances". I've aired elsewhere, but I'll now add Santa to my list. Fuck you ya fat fucking blowhard. You've let me down going on 41 years. I hope Rudolph and the rest disconnect the cable from your sleigh and let you fall to the Earth.

Kathianne
12-11-2009, 05:00 PM
As you may or may not have read in another thread - I am actually celebrating "Festivus" this year. Stolen from an episode of Seinfeld, and the tradition will live on!

Nonetheless, Santa has a heart and he is all knowing. He knows when you're sleeping AND when you're awake!

Alas, I think the fat bastard will be skipping my house this year. I've been a bad boy, as usual. But you know what? I really don't care! I've been good in years past and I don't think once that fat piece of shit ever got my wish list correct. Hell, I've been asking him for a monkey for over 30 years now! So what's the point in being good? I prefer to have fun all year long and get jack shit for Christmas, instead of being a boring prick and get a few pairs of socks and another coffee mug.

If you know Festivus, then you are aware of the "airing of grievances". I've aired elsewhere, but I'll now add Santa to my list. Fuck you ya fat fucking blowhard. You've let me down going on 41 years. I hope Rudolph and the rest disconnect the cable from your sleigh and let you fall to the Earth.

Umm, I'm guessing you are right about your likely present prospects. :laugh2: I'd say the chances for boobies is pretty nil, monkey less. ;)

SassyLady
12-11-2009, 05:25 PM

Aw Jim.....I'm so sorry.......you can blame me for the monkey thing.........Santa gave it to me when I was a kind and we named her Maggie. She dead's now (died of old age) and if I'd known you wanted a freakin' monkey I would have let you take her off my hands.

She was a royal pain in the arse........she screeched if you didn't give her a bite of everything you were eating; if you ignored her she would poop in her hand and throw it at you :splat:

And when we would take her out of her cage she would pull our hair (and my brothers wore crew cuts so my hair was the one that got pulled).

So, in the spirit of Festivus, you can air your grievances at me and I'll air mine at Santa........he made a huge mistake that year and got our wish list screwed up. I'll bet you got the bike that I wanted!!!

HogTrash
12-11-2009, 07:11 PM
How about :lol: a new football team ??? :poke:

chloe
12-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Santa only brings me disapointments and debt....

Kathianne
12-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Santa only brings me disapointments and debt....

Nope, you've already new friends and prayers that are to be answered. It will get better!

chloe
12-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Nope, you've already new friends and prayers that are to be answered. It will get better!

Thanks Miss Optimist, and how can you be so full of cheer after everything you just went through at Thanksgiving and all the home repair costs and living in a Hotel. Geez you have had a tough time and still remain grateful, thats why your awesome !

Agnapostate
12-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Pffft, you think you'll be able to take that obese bastard down in the Feats of Strength? :O

crin63
12-12-2009, 02:29 PM
We don't do Santa, so no worries there!!!

Kathianne
12-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Thanks Miss Optimist, and how can you be so full of cheer after everything you just went through at Thanksgiving and all the home repair costs and living in a Hotel. Geez you have had a tough time and still remain grateful, thats why your awesome !

Well I've good home owner's insurance which helps a lot. ;) Then my kids are now in their 20's which is much better than 10 years ago, when I was making 20k, while working 3 jobs and 80+ hours a week.

On the other hand, it seems this will be my last year at the school I've been at for 11 years. It's closing, or another is. They'll be 'blended.' Since the principal tried to dump me last year, the likelihood of my being here another, not good. She had her daughter in the 6th grade and 'the male' in 8th. So, I'm going to have to find something else.

I will, even with this stupid economy and administration. ;)

Keep smiling, there's nothing to gain from weeping.

Kathianne
12-12-2009, 02:58 PM

Got to admit Chloe, this 'hotel' gets long on weekends. Went to breakfast for an hour this morning to get out of the room. Kind of nice to have toasted bagel, cereal, fruit, coffee, and no dishes! LOL!

Just came back from walking the darling dog for 2 miles. She's freezing, but I needed the walk. :laugh2:

Trigg
12-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Got to admit Chloe, this 'hotel' gets long on weekends. Went to breakfast for an hour this morning to get out of the room. Kind of nice to have toasted bagel, cereal, fruit, coffee, and no dishes! LOL!

Just came back from walking the darling dog for 2 miles. She's freezing, but I needed the walk. :laugh2:

Does it look like the job will be done by christmas??????

chloe
12-12-2009, 03:19 PM

You have a great attitude and Im sure all that working out helps. I quit smoking and also working out. I have been in a crabby attitude for 3 months now. I think I will turn over a new leaf. My kids aren't little anymore but Im still in a low wage job, I dont know how in the hell you put yourself through school and worked 3 jobs while raising three kids, I'd kill myself ( just kidden):cool:

Kathianne
12-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Does it look like the job will be done by christmas??????

Thanks for asking. I think so, though it may be close. They have all the walls up and ceilings are being painted. The tile in bathroom is up, but last I saw not caulked. Tile in basement down. Walls there still needing to be painted.

So, still need plumbing in, painting finished, and carpeting. But they are going fast. Not working weekends though. Sigh.

jimnyc
12-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Pffft, you think you'll be able to take that obese bastard down in the Feats of Strength? :O

Absolutely! Over 40 years of frustration has built up and I will crush that fat fuck! LOL

For those still unaware of "Festivus", and actually care to know...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dS7-jcsB_WQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dS7-jcsB_WQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Abbey Marie
12-13-2009, 08:31 PM
Jim, I think I found the perfect monkey:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:fxnZrxRY6w1Y4M:http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr18/pieces-of-the-past/monkey-tribal-funny-monkey-pictures.jpg

jimnyc
12-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Jim, I think I found th perfect monkey:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:fxnZrxRY6w1Y4M:http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr18/pieces-of-the-past/monkey-tribal-funny-monkey-pictures.jpg

Myself, I never cared for Whoopi very much. :lol:

Abbey Marie
12-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Myself, I never cared for Whoopi very much. :lol:

:laugh2:

glockmail
12-13-2009, 09:12 PM
Jim, I thought you spanked your monkey religiously?

SassyLady
12-14-2009, 03:21 AM

:eek: :laugh2: :coffee:

jimnyc
12-14-2009, 08:40 PM

I most certainly do! And I'm not ashamed to admit it. Me an my little buddy have a relationship that goes WAY back.... Reminds me of something...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YIqttbRlJUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YIqttbRlJUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jeff
12-14-2009, 09:09 PM
:laugh2::laugh2:

A Oldie but a goodie

glockmail
12-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Lol