PDA

View Full Version : They called me a bigot and a fascist just because of juice!

Luna Tick
12-12-2009, 02:00 PM
I can't believe it! I heard some people talking and one of them said that Hitler hated juice. My mom used to make me drink juice when I was a kid. It didn't matter whether it was grape juice, orange juice, cranberry juice or whatever; I never could stand it. So I said to these people, "I hate juice just as much as Hitler did." You wouldn't believe the hateful tirade that followed. They called me a bigot and a fascist and a sick and evil person. What's it to them if I don't want to drink juice? If I don't like it, that's my business. And why do they care if Hitler liked it or not? I can't believe after all the terrible things he did, some people have nothing better to do than sit around worrying about whether or not he drank his juice.

I'm not going to start drinking juice just because some creeps called me a bigot. Just because I have this one minor thing in common with Hitler does not make me a mass murderer or a fascist dictator.

I hate juice! So I'm not going to drink it, end of story.

chloe
12-12-2009, 02:04 PM
I can't believe it! I heard some people talking and one of them said that Hitler hated juice. My mom used to make me drink juice when I was a kid. It didn't matter whether it was grape juice, orange juice, cranberry juice or whatever; I never could stand it. So I said to these people, "I hate juice just as much as Hitler did." You wouldn't believe the hateful tirade that followed. They called me a bigot and a fascist and a sick and evil person. What's it to them if I don't want to drink juice? If I don't like it, that's my business. And why do they care if Hitler liked it or not? I can't believe after all the terrible things he did, some people have nothing better to do than sit around worrying about whether or not he drank his juice.

I'm not going to start drinking juice just because some creeps called me a bigot. Just because I have this one minor thing in common with Hitler does not make me a mass murderer or a fascist dictator.

I hate juice! So I'm not going to drink it, end of story.

well if you ever had mango juice you might change your mind:eek:

crin63
12-12-2009, 02:21 PM
well if you ever had mango juice you might change your mind:eek:

And it might help with her smile! :coffee:

chloe
12-12-2009, 02:22 PM
And it might help with her smile! :coffee:

she gave me some beauty tips and it really changed my looks im going to post a pic soon !:lol:

HogTrash
12-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Have you ever tried corn juice??? :alcoholic:

More commonly referred to as moonshine? :cheers2: