PDA

View Full Version : Ask A Random Question....

chloe
12-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Does namvet have a Yacht???

Mr. P
12-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Does namvet have a Yacht???

Nope, He has two.

Kathianne
12-12-2009, 06:05 PM
Does anyone here string popcorn for their Christmas tree, other than myself?

jimnyc
12-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Does anyone here string popcorn for their Christmas tree, other than myself?

Festivus demands that I use a plain pole instead of a tree. The WWOW (wicked witch of the west) and my son put a tree up, but no popcorn. I would have eaten it anyway.

(for the guys I guess) - which gal on the board do you think wears the sexiest panties? And should we have them provide pictures as proof?

chloe
12-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Festivus demands that I use a plain pole instead of a tree. The WWOW (wicked witch of the west) and my son put a tree up, but no popcorn. I would have eaten it anyway.

(for the guys I guess) - which gal on the board do you think wears the sexiest panties? And should we have them provide pictures as proof?

Don't be shy Jim, just PM Luna Tick and ask her, yes she is a good catholic girl.....but for you I'm sure she would be bad...:coffee:

Is Jim really married?:poke:

Kathianne
12-12-2009, 11:44 PM
Don't be shy Jim, just PM Luna Tick and ask her, yes she is a good catholic girl.....but for you I'm sure she would be bad...:coffee:

Is Jim really married?:poke:

LOL! Yeah Jim, go for Luna's. There's a commercial potential there. :coffee:
Indeed Chloe, Jim is married. All the good ones are, that or gay. Well, Luna? Never mind...

chloe
12-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Indeed Chloe, Jim is married. All the good ones are, that or gay. Well, Luna? Never mind...

:laugh2:, Is anyone thinking of a new years resolution already>?

Mr. P
12-13-2009, 12:04 AM

The one that goes commando!

I have one that I've kept for the last 36 yrs. I just recycle it each yr.

chloe
12-13-2009, 02:41 PM
The one that goes commando!

I have one that I've kept for the last 36 yrs. I just recycle it each yr.

what is it?

Mr. P
12-13-2009, 03:42 PM
what is it?

I resolved to NEVER make a New Yrs resolution. :thumb:

HogTrash
12-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Does namvet have a Yacht???Doesn't everybody?

Does anyone here string popcorn for their Christmas tree, other than myself?With or without butter?

(for the guys I guess) - which gal on the board do you think wears the sexiest panties? And should we have them provide pictures as proof?Agnapostate!.....And before you ask, Noir told me.

Is Jim really married?:poke:He will be if Luna says 'yes'...

:laugh2:, Is anyone thinking of a new years resolution already>?Yep!...The same one they make every year.

PS: - I have no questions, only answers...

chloe
12-13-2009, 05:00 PM
Which poster is a more devoted racist, Hogtrash or Agnapostate?

HogTrash
12-13-2009, 05:03 PM
Which poster is a more devoted racist, Hogtrash or Agnapostate?Define "racist"?

chloe
12-13-2009, 05:46 PM
Define "racist"?

From what I understand you to say, I think it means someone who is an activist in preserving whatever their race is. Is that right?

HogTrash
12-13-2009, 07:19 PM
From what I understand you to say, I think it means someone who is an activist in preserving whatever their race is. Is that right?I can accept that....I'm accustomed to liberals who are PC programmed to associate any critisism of minorities or praise of anything white as hatred, intolerance and racism.

I rarely use the word "racist" when describing someone except to turn a table on a liberal in order to stress a point...This is mainly a term that liberals use extensively for lack of argument for their position.

I suppose your definition might apply to aggy and even me somewhat, although unlike me I believe he harbors some hatred for races other than his own, especially whites or possibly only whites.

I can understand his hatred of whites to a certain point but believe in the long run it will do much more harm to himself than anyone white...Hatred is an unproductive and selfdestructive emotion.

Aggy sounds as if he may have had some education but he is not all that bright and his hatred will likely prevent him from ever wising up...This is not unusual for people of his extreme far left ideology.

chloe
12-13-2009, 08:06 PM
I can accept that....I'm accustomed to liberals who are PC programmed to associate any critisism of minorities or praise of anything white as hatred, intolerance and racism.

I rarely use the word "racist" when describing someone except to turn a table on a liberal in order to stress a point...This is mainly a term that liberals use extensively for lack of argument for their position.

I suppose your definition might apply to aggy and even me somewhat, although unlike me I believe he harbors some hatred for races other than his own, especially whites or possibly only whites.

I can understand his hatred of whites to a certain point but believe in the long run it will do much more harm to himself than anyone white...Hatred is an unproductive and selfdestructive emotion.

Aggy sounds as if he may have had some education but he is not all that bright and his hatred will likely prevent him from ever wising up...This is not unusual for people of his extreme far left ideology.

so does that mean you are saying he is more devoted to his racism?

Abbey Marie
12-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Why did Tiger Woods cheat on his beautiful wife? And why over an over?

HogTrash
12-13-2009, 11:22 PM
so does that mean you are saying he is more devoted to his racism?No!...I believe Aggy's racism is motivated by anger and hatred for the white race while mine is motivated by love for it and fear for it's future.

I hate no one, although I do harbor a strong dislike of liberals and believe the world would be a much better place without them.

HogTrash
12-13-2009, 11:33 PM
Why did Tiger Woods cheat on his beautiful wife? And why over an over?Many wealthy and/or powerful people don't believe the laws of God, man or morality apply to them.

Sometimes it is true.

hjmick
12-13-2009, 11:42 PM

Because Eldrick has little to no character whatsoever.

Abbey Marie
12-14-2009, 03:00 AM
Many wealthy and/or powerful people don't believe the laws of God, man or morality apply to them.

Sometimes it is true.

Because Eldrick has little to no character whatsoever.

Both replies may be true. Perhaps mick's reason is the result of hog's reason.

SassyLady
12-14-2009, 03:05 AM

Do the gals here actually wear panties.........how boring! Body paint is more fun! :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
12-14-2009, 06:30 PM
Do the gals here actually wear panties.........how boring! Body paint is more fun! :laugh2:

Since my location for a long time has been "in my panties" I obviously do!

:laugh2:

HogTrash
12-14-2009, 06:53 PM
Do the gals here actually wear panties.........how boring! Body paint is more fun! :laugh2:Princess!!! :eek: Did I just bust you being naughty?

:laugh2:Are you ever anyplace else???:popcorn:

Abbey Marie
12-14-2009, 11:26 PM
Princess!!! :eek: Did I just bust you being naughty?

Are you ever anyplace else???:popcorn:

Only when I a not in my panties, of course. :coffee:

(Btw, I know MrsPrincess from way back. She is rarely naughty, but always nice. Unless she is chastising a liberal airhead, of course. :laugh:

HogTrash
12-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Only when I a not in my panties, of course. :coffee:

(Btw, I know MrsPrincess from way back. She is rarely naughty, but always nice. Unless she is chastising a liberal airhead, of course. :laugh:We're gonna hafta change the subject Abbey.

My receptors are being flooded with pharemones resulting in some localized swelling.

Mr. P
12-15-2009, 12:14 AM
We're gonna hafta change the subject Abbey.

My receptors are being flooded with pharemones resulting in some localized swelling.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

SassyLady
12-15-2009, 03:18 AM

Never too late to change locations!@ :dance:

SassyLady
12-15-2009, 03:21 AM
Princess!!! :eek: Did I just bust you being naughty?

Yes you did - very, very naughty..........especially when there is no one around but me that knows when I'm being naughty!! I'll try to keep you in the loop!!! Tonight we are in breezy butterflies that make the flowers stamens' attentive but not quite social enough. It's just hopes and wishes.

Maybe next time!

SassyLady
12-15-2009, 03:28 AM
Random questions - why type of toys do you keep in your bedside stand?

One of mine is a soduku puzzle that I must work on every night to clam my brain down for sleeep - especially after coming down bere to the lounge with you guys!!! Too much excitement down here.

Mr. P
12-15-2009, 03:57 AM

One of mine is a soduku puzzle that I must work on every night to clam my brain down for sleeep - especially after coming down bere to the lounge with you guys!!! Too much excitement down here.

A Glock 19. :thumb:

CSM
12-15-2009, 07:11 AM

I keep my K-BAR, M1911, and a small tactical nuclear handgrenade in my bedside stand.

I am thinking of adding body paint...just in case "the Princess" ever stops by.

HogTrash
12-15-2009, 09:48 AM
Yes you did - very, very naughty..........especially when there is no one around but me that knows when I'm being naughty!! I'll try to keep you in the loop!!! Tonight we are in breezy butterflies that make the flowers stamens' attentive but not quite social enough. It's just hopes and wishes.

Maybe next time!Dammit there goes my too social imagination again, running wild in fields of flowers and butterflies with a swollen stamen.

HogTrash
12-15-2009, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by mrskurtsprincess
Random questions - why type of toys do you keep in your bedside stand?That other tangent we slipped off on earlier was much too distracting so I'm going to assume we are now talking about home-defense.

There's an extremely mean ass dog at my house...Damn thing even bites me sometimes.

As a defense from the dog I keep a sig in the nightstand...Intruders have to fend for themselves.

PostmodernProphet
12-15-2009, 10:27 AM

Maybe next time!

/cold sweat.....

hjmick
12-15-2009, 10:45 AM

Well, it's not a toy, but I keep a Ruger .357 in my night stand. Used to be my 1911, but I didn't like keeping the tension on the magazine spring loaded all the time.

CSM
12-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Well, it's not a toy, but I keep a Ruger .357 in my night stand. Used to be my 1911, but I didn't like keeping the tension on the magazine spring loaded all the time.

yeah, I do keep an eye on that.

Abbey Marie
12-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Dammit there goes my too social imagination again, running wild in fields of flowers and butterflies with a swollen stamen.

Here's the thing HT:

MrsKP is (l hope she won't mind my saying so) one hot mama. :coffee:

Abbey Marie
12-15-2009, 12:56 PM

Toys? I have no toys. Unless you count my husband who is near, but usually not on, the nightstand.

CSM
12-15-2009, 01:18 PM
Here's the thing HT:

MrsKP is (l hope she won't mind my saying so) one hot mama. :coffee:

hmmm...seems like someone is stirring the pot:coffee:

Abbey Marie
12-15-2009, 01:24 PM
hmmm...seems like someone is stirring the pot:coffee:

Just being honest! :)

HogTrash
12-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Here's the thing HT:

MrsKP is (l hope she won't mind my saying so) one hot mama. :coffee:In that case, I will make it a point to be on my worst behavior whenever she's around. :D

chloe
12-15-2009, 09:27 PM

I don't have a bedside stand.

Do you post at more then 1 messageboard and if so is it a political board too?

Abbey Marie
12-15-2009, 11:39 PM
Why are doctors so poor at their jobs? Would any other professionals get away with being as bad at what they do, as doctors are at diagnosing?

CSM
12-16-2009, 07:23 AM
Why are doctors so poor at their jobs? Would any other professionals get away with being as bad at what they do, as doctors are at diagnosing?

Weathermen come to mind.

Whatever happened to just reporting the news without some talking head spouting an opinion (sometimes for days) on one sound bite?

Kathianne
12-16-2009, 08:05 AM
Why can't schools get out earlier for Christmas?

Jeff
12-16-2009, 08:36 AM

Kat my oldest is already out of school till after the new year, seems they are having exams and if you had better than a 80 ya could opt to not take them and settle on the grade ya have, my little ones have a Christmas party today and then 1/2 a day tomorrow and then they are off till after the New Year

My question is , as I travel around the country I have noticed not nearly as many homes are decorated for the Holidays as I have seen in years past , have y'all decorated ? if not , how come ?

chloe
12-16-2009, 08:55 AM

I'm not sure why......but we could always blame the atheists...he he:laugh2:

chloe
12-16-2009, 08:57 AM
Kat my oldest is already out of school till after the new year, seems they are having exams and if you had better than a 80 ya could opt to not take them and settle on the grade ya have, my little ones have a Christmas party today and then 1/2 a day tomorrow and then they are off till after the New Year

My question is , as I travel around the country I have noticed not nearly as many homes are decorated for the Holidays as I have seen in years past , have y'all decorated ? if not , how come ?

I've never decorated my house. There's a really cool one In Delaware my cousin took me to see, I can't imagine what their power bill is monthly....maybe people are cutting back for that reason.

chloe
12-16-2009, 08:58 AM
Is the Movie "Howard the Duck" kind of creepy? A duck dating Leah Thompson?......

BoogyMan
12-16-2009, 10:44 AM
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

HogTrash
12-16-2009, 11:34 AM
I thought long and hard before posting my pic because of my extradinary beauty, I feared I might not be taken seriously.

Just kidding folks but all joking aside, what exactly prevents you from posting a recent picture of yourself as your avatar?

shy?
old?
ugly?
fat?
anorexic?
pimples?
scars?
big nose?
disfigured?
fame?
fear?
anonymity to speak more freely?
other? if so, what?

Please be honest.

Gaffer
12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
I thought long and hard before posting my pic because of my extradinary beauty, I feared I might not be taken seriously.

Just kidding folks but all joking aside, what exactly prevents you from posting a recent picture of yourself as your avatar?

shy?
old?
ugly?
fat?
anorexic?
pimples?
scars?
big nose?
disfigured?
fame?
fear?
other? if so, what?

Please be honest.

How about, don't have any recent pictures of me. And, I like my avatar.

CSM
12-16-2009, 11:53 AM

shy?
old?
ugly?
fat?
anorexic?
pimples?
scars?
big nose?
disfigured?
fame?
fear?
other? if so, what?

Please be honest.

All of the above compounded by a lack of knowledge

12-16-2009, 12:42 PM

Im gay now? Sheesh. I guess i have to cancel up coming dates with females now.

12-16-2009, 12:42 PM

Yes.

12-16-2009, 12:43 PM

Because he is stupid and because he could.

12-16-2009, 12:44 PM

I dont know if they qualify as toys but ive got a large collection of video/pc games.

12-16-2009, 12:46 PM
When I conquor the world next year, would you like to rule anything? if so what?

hjmick
12-16-2009, 01:17 PM

Steven Wright fan I see...

hjmick
12-16-2009, 01:18 PM
When I conquor the world next year, would you like to rule anything? if so what?

Jimmy Buffett's tour. Or Key West.

chloe
12-16-2009, 01:23 PM

chloe
12-16-2009, 01:24 PM

shy?
old?
ugly?
fat?
anorexic?
pimples?
scars?
big nose?
disfigured?
fame?
fear?
other? if so, what?

Please be honest.

All of the above. Do you want to see everyone at DP's picture or just certain posters?

chloe
12-16-2009, 01:25 PM

No

Abbey Marie
12-16-2009, 03:21 PM

Definitely. Can I please have the CIA?

HogTrash
12-16-2009, 04:33 PM
All of the above. Do you want to see everyone at DP's picture or just certain posters?You're probably expecting honesty so I may as well come clean and fess up.

Dear Abbey sparked my interest and curiosity when I read this post of hers.

Here's the thing HT:

MrsKP is (l hope she won't mind my saying so) one hot mama. :coffee:Being a healthy normal heteromaniac I devised this elaborate scheme to find out about MrsKP myself.

And then I thought, hmmm?...Maybe this might possibly spark a rash of female poster picture posting?

And if this should by chance turn out to be the case, it would just be icing on my eye candy cake.

Am I awful?.....Does this make HogTrash a pig? :o

chloe
12-16-2009, 04:39 PM
Hogwash it makes sense they sound like they are beautiful and fun.

HogTrash
12-16-2009, 05:58 PM
All of the above. Do you want to see everyone at DP's picture or just certain posters?After further consideration I have decided that I require a recent pic of every DP member, regardless of gender, by 10:00AM est Sunday morning.

I feel this is more than a sufficient amount of time to complete this task so no excuses will be accepted for tardiness and noncompliance is not an option.

My thanks to everyone concerning this matter...Hog :banned:

Gaffer
12-16-2009, 06:03 PM
After further consideration I have decided that I require a recent pic of every DP member, regardless of gender, by 10:00AM est Sunday morning.

I feel this is more than a sufficient amount of time to complete this task so no excuses will be accepted for tardiness and noncompliance is not an option.

My thanks to everyone concerning this matter...Hog :banned:

You sound like a democrat.

hjmick
12-16-2009, 06:22 PM
That is me in my avatar.

HogTrash
12-16-2009, 06:34 PM
You sound like a democrat.Where's the referee at?.....I think I just got hit below the belt!

Kathianne
12-16-2009, 07:36 PM

You all know, boo hoo, still waiting to get into the house, so no decorating. If I get in by Wednesday, I WILL put up the tree. Outside lights, just not going to be doable this late.

Is your oldest in hs? Yep, even when I was in school if you had B or better, pass on midterms and finals. Good for her!

Tomorrow will be keeping in the stupid last week of school in Catholic schools, Christmas is BIG! LOL!

'Regular classes' in the morning. Sooo, both 6th and 7th will get their 'vocab tests', that will kill 15 minutes in both classes. Then we'll watch video, "Christmas Story", as I've finished all the chapters in all the social studies classes, thus done teaching til 2010.

Lunch is our 'Christmas Luncheon', catered. Each grade at their own table, teachers/staff at their own teachers. Room mom's come to keep order with the kids. Santa visits-our school is a preschool-8th. Kids need to bring in wrapped, new toy for entrance, truck takes them to "Toys for Tots" drop off.

After the luncheon we have 'all school practice' for Christmas program, which is at 7:00 pm tomorrow evening. I should be 'home' by 9:30-10:00. Friday we have the kids in our rooms from 8-9:30, then mass. If the kids have a ride home afterwards, they can go. If not, dismissal is at 11:00 am. One of the good thing about teaching 7th grade, none of the kids stays til 11. ;)

Jeff
12-16-2009, 11:05 PM
You all know, boo hoo, still waiting to get into the house, so no decorating. If I get in by Wednesday, I WILL put up the tree. Outside lights, just not going to be doable this late.

Is your oldest in hs? Yep, even when I was in school if you had B or better, pass on midterms and finals. Good for her!

Tomorrow will be keeping in the stupid last week of school in Catholic schools, Christmas is BIG! LOL!

'Regular classes' in the morning. Sooo, both 6th and 7th will get their 'vocab tests', that will kill 15 minutes in both classes. Then we'll watch video, "Christmas Story", as I've finished all the chapters in all the social studies classes, thus done teaching til 2010.

Lunch is our 'Christmas Luncheon', catered. Each grade at their own table, teachers/staff at their own teachers. Room mom's come to keep order with the kids. Santa visits-our school is a preschool-8th. Kids need to bring in wrapped, new toy for entrance, truck takes them to "Toys for Tots" drop off.

After the luncheon we have 'all school practice' for Christmas program, which is at 7:00 pm tomorrow evening. I should be 'home' by 9:30-10:00. Friday we have the kids in our rooms from 8-9:30, then mass. If the kids have a ride home afterwards, they can go. If not, dismissal is at 11:00 am. One of the good thing about teaching 7th grade, none of the kids stays til 11. ;)

Yes Kat he is in his first year of HS, and he is loving it, so far so good

My little ones are both in second grade, they had there Christmas parties today and I was actually able to go, it was fantastic to see how well the teachers do with them, they actually looked like little angels up there , LOL, Both of there teachers approached my wife and I and asked if we would mind if they were to recommend the boys for gifted and talented classes, they will have to pass a test and be interviewed by the teacher of the class, whether they make the class or not they made me very proud

Kathianne
12-17-2009, 05:56 AM
Yes Kat he is in his first year of HS, and he is loving it, so far so good

My little ones are both in second grade, they had there Christmas parties today and I was actually able to go, it was fantastic to see how well the teachers do with them, they actually looked like little angels up there , LOL, Both of there teachers approached my wife and I and asked if we would mind if they were to recommend the boys for gifted and talented classes, they will have to pass a test and be interviewed by the teacher of the class, whether they make the class or not they made me very proud

What a nice day for you! My youngest went to G & T during schooling. Really did help him both with his interests and socially. Also helped with scholarships in college, as through the G & T he became involved with service too.

jimnyc
12-17-2009, 08:21 AM
5 pages long and I don't believe I saw any panties yet. No pictures of my favorite ladies in their favorite undergarments, no stills of their silk or satins, no thongs or g-strings.

I tried telling you all that Santa was a fat fuck who never gave you what you wish for!

crin63
12-17-2009, 08:25 AM

Kimber Compact 45 1911 style, the remote control for my bed, Various calibers of hollow point ammunition and any other junk that doesn't have some place else to land.

Do you post at more then 1 messageboard and if so is it a political board too?

I post on a gun forum that runs the gambit of politics, laws and classified ads. Biggest mistake I've made financially is finding that stupid classified section. I own another dozen or so guns because of it.

Because they are still practicing.

Me and my neighbor put lights up across or homes. The inside has lots of decorations, most of which has pine cones in or on it. We went with an old fashioned lodge look.

just kidding folks but all joking aside, what exactly prevents you from posting a recent picture of yourself as your avatar?

shy?
old?
ugly?
fat?
anorexic?
pimples?
scars?
big nose?
disfigured?
fame?
fear?
other? if so, what?

Please be honest.

I got bored with it so I went political. I've been thinking about putting it back up. I just haven't gotten around to it.

HMMMM, I'll have to get back to you on that one but I'm thinking I wanna rule the Liberals. Oh what fun that would be making them spend a month with Ted Nugent. They would learn to shoot, hunt, eat meat at every meal, learn what the Constitution actually says and means. Good Times!!!!

Are you having guests over for Christmas or are you going to be a guest?

Were going to have people over every night next week I think. There are so many people we want to spend time with but we just cant get them all here on Christmas Eve or Day.

chloe
12-17-2009, 08:32 AM
Kimber Compact 45 1911 style, the remote control for my bed, Various calibers of hollow point ammunition and any other junk that doesn't have some place else to land.

I post on a gun forum that runs the gambit of politics, laws and classified ads. Biggest mistake I've made financially is finding that stupid classified section. I own another dozen or so guns because of it.

Because they are still practicing.

Me and my neighbor put lights up across or homes. The inside has lots of decorations, most of which has pine cones in or on it. We went with an old fashioned lodge look.

I got bored with it so I went political. I've been thinking about putting it back up. I just haven't gotten around to it.

HMMMM, I'll have to get back to you on that one but I'm thinking I wanna rule the Liberals. Oh what fun that would be making them spend a month with Ted Nugent. They would learn to shoot, hunt, eat meat at every meal, learn what the Constitution actually says and means. Good Times!!!!

Are you having guests over for Christmas or are you going to be a guest?

Were going to have people over every night next week I think. There are so many people we want to spend time with but we just cant get them all here on Christmas Eve or Day.

my kids and parents will go to my ex in laws house I don't know if I will go this year or not because it is not clear yet whether I have to work on that day.

crin63
12-17-2009, 08:45 AM
my kids and parents will go to my ex in laws house I don't know if I will go this year or not because it is not clear yet whether I have to work on that day.

Man I always hated working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. There was a paper mill that would shut down to let its employees have 2 weeks off at Christmas time. They would contract with several companies to come in and make repairs during those shutdowns. Me and the other foreman would end up working 13+ hour days by the time we overlapped shifts. They paid us triple time but I would rather have been home.

chloe
12-17-2009, 08:48 AM
Man I always hated working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. There was a paper mill that would shut down to let its employees have 2 weeks off at Christmas time. They would contract with several companies to come in and make repairs during those shutdowns. Me and the other foreman would end up working 13+ hour days by the time we overlapped shifts. They paid us triple time but I would rather have been home.

Yeah they only pay double time where I work but I could use the money for bills, so thats looking on the birght side eh.

crin63
12-17-2009, 09:04 AM

Yeah they only pay double time where I work but I could use the money for bills, so thats looking on the birght side eh.

If you are not going to be with the kids and if you need the money I guess thats a consolation.

HogTrash
12-17-2009, 02:19 PM
That is me in my avatar.You're much better looking than I imagined.

hjmick
12-17-2009, 07:57 PM
You're much better looking than I imagined.

I get that a lot.

Gaffer
12-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Who are they that say?

Trinity
12-17-2009, 10:36 PM
5 pages long and I don't believe I saw any panties yet. No pictures of my favorite ladies in their favorite undergarments, no stills of their silk or satins, no thongs or g-strings.

I tried telling you all that Santa was a fat fuck who never gave you what you wish for!

Sorry, I would, but can't, my father is a member of this board and that is so not cool!!!!! :laugh2:

See and he posted right above me too....creepy.... lol

SassyLady
12-17-2009, 10:57 PM

other? if so, what?

Please be honest.

Because good military wives are discreet and most of my pics are with hubby at some military event!!! :salute:

And, because I'm "hot" like Abbey says! :laugh2:

I think Abbey had the best response to the question about what toys are in your beside stand...........way to go Abbey!!! :coffee:

jimnyc
12-18-2009, 10:25 PM
Sorry, I would, but can't, my father is a member of this board and that is so not cool!!!!! :laugh2:

Pssstttt.... You can send them to me via PM and I promise to never tell him!

chloe
12-20-2009, 12:00 AM

Your dad is Gaffer? you must be a baby:eek:

hjmick
12-20-2009, 12:06 AM
Your dad is Gaffer? you must be a baby:eek:

Nah, Gaffer's real name is Methuselah...

chloe
12-20-2009, 12:09 AM
Nah, Gaffer's real name is Methuselah...

I had to google the name. I didn't know who that was....:laugh2:

Gaffer
12-20-2009, 10:45 AM
My grandson once told his brother and friends that I knew about things cause I was older than dirt. He was about 4 at the time.

Jeff
12-20-2009, 11:02 AM
My grandson once told his brother and friends that I knew about things cause I was older than dirt. He was about 4 at the time.

LOL, kids are so cute aren't they , LOL

emmett
12-20-2009, 12:13 PM
New Years Resolution?

To not make a New Year's resolution.

Toys in nightstand?

I have a powerful apparatus with a cylindrical applicator that makes a loud noise when operated breifly. (Colt Anaconda 44 mag)

Other message boards?

NONE, I am faithful

Will I send a picture to Hog?

Certainly, in my panties of course, equipped with scratch and sniff on rear side! LOL

chloe
01-17-2010, 09:57 PM
would you rather be moved emotionally in a profound way or would you rather be able to move others in an emotionally profound way>?

HogTrash
01-17-2010, 10:20 PM
[1] Isn't the anonimity of the internet wonderful?

[2] What is your naughtiest personal memory ???

{Keep in mind the old Texas proverb...Any story not worth exagerating isn't worth telling}

PS....I'd rather be moved!

chloe
01-17-2010, 10:41 PM
[1] Isn't the anonimity of the internet wonderful?

{Keep in mind the old Texas proverb...Any story not worth exagerating isn't worth telling}

PS....I'd rather be moved!

:eek:.....way to shut down the thread HOG ! I can't share that....but this one time at band camp....

Jeff
01-17-2010, 10:43 PM
:eek:.....way to shut down the thread HOG ! I can't share that....but this one time at band camp....

OK I am finishing it in my mind for you, and you were a bad girl, LOL

HogTrash
01-17-2010, 10:52 PM
Awh, come on girls!...Show some ovaries! :dev2:

chloe
01-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Awh, come on girls!...Show some ovaries! :dev2:

Im sure being a biker boy there is no story of mine that would be considered naughty from what you have seen or done yourself:cool:

Jeff
01-17-2010, 10:54 PM
awh, come on girls!...show some ovaries! :dev2:

lmao

Jeff
01-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Im sure being a biker boy there is no story of mine that would be considered naughty from what you have seen or done yourself:cool:

You could always make one up, LOL

chloe
01-17-2010, 10:58 PM
You could always make one up, LOL

well if I do it will be one that takes place in texas where hog gets pulled over by luna tick for speeding and he/she makes him spread em against the luna tick cop car.....I don't want to excite hog too much he is getting on in the years.....:cool:

Jeff
01-17-2010, 11:00 PM
well if I do it will be one that takes place in texas where hog gets pulled over by luna tick for speeding and he/she makes him spread em against the luna tick cop car.....I don't want to excite hog too much he is getting on in the years.....:cool:

Damn I think Hog might be sitting back dreaming of that right now, LOL

chloe
01-17-2010, 11:01 PM
Damn I think Hog might be sitting back dreaming of that right now, LOL

oh yeah it gets better when she brings out the boys.....for backup:laugh2:

Jeff
01-17-2010, 11:03 PM
oh yeah it gets better when she brings out the boys.....for backup:laugh2:

DAMMMM you just blew a good fantasy for Hog, I hope, LOL

SassyLady
01-17-2010, 11:27 PM
would you rather be moved emotionally in a profound way or would you rather be able to move others in an emotionally profound way>?

to move others.

SassyLady
01-17-2010, 11:32 PM
[QUOTE=HogTrash;403707][1] Isn't the anonimity of the internet wonderful?

[QUOTE]

The look on my ex-husband's face when I brought my girlfriend home after girl's night out and said we wanted..........oh, I can't tell you that......it's toooooo naughty!!! :eek:

HogTrash
01-18-2010, 05:26 AM
[QUOTE=HogTrash;403707][1] Isn't the anonimity of the internet wonderful?

[QUOTE]

The look on my ex-husband's face when I brought my girlfriend home after girl's night out and said we wanted..........oh, I can't tell you that......it's toooooo naughty!!! :eek :wtf::Ah hate you. :mad:

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 02:59 PM
:wtf::Ah hate you. :mad:

Well, you said it had to be worth exagerating, so what better way than to let each individual do their own mental embellishments? Does yours need the actual words in order to complete the mental image? I think not!!! :coffee:

chloe
01-18-2010, 04:16 PM
If Hogtrash and Mrskurt hooked up, who does the the spanking and who gets spanked?

If Kathianne and Hogtrash hooked up would they play the teacher punishing the naughty student game?

If Noir & Hogtrash hooked up would they.....:eek:

If Luna Tick and Hogtrash hooked up would they play erotic games with ethnic soul food?

If me and Bill O Reilly hooked up would I be the happiest girl in the world?

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 04:32 PM
If Hogtrash and Mrskurt hooked up, who does the the spanking and who gets spanked?

I call spanker!!!!! :laugh2:

chloe
01-18-2010, 04:34 PM
I call spanker!!!!! :laugh2:

:lol: I agree he needs discipline badly, now go to it Mrs K. Let Hog know who runs the show !!!!:salute:

Kathianne
01-18-2010, 05:11 PM
:lol: I agree he needs discipline badly, now go to it Mrs K. Let Hog know who runs the show !!!!:salute:

Well I don't do student, unless it's with short pleated skirt, white blouse and knee highs. :coffee:

HogTrash
01-18-2010, 05:34 PM
i call spanker!!!!! :laugh2:OK, but you hafta bring your girlfriend and wear stilettos. :D

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 05:40 PM
OK, but you hafta bring your girlfriend and wear stilettos. :D

Made me laugh! :laugh2::laugh2:

How did you know we were wearing stilettos that night - we had been dancing on the tables at the local French restaurant earlier. :dance: I think we had just left a concert with Kenny Rogers when he was with the First Edition! We were revved up that night.

Alas, both my girlfriend and my stilettos have died - LOL!!! :laugh2:

HogTrash
01-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Made me laugh! :laugh2::laugh2:

How did you know we were wearing stilettos that night - we had been dancing on the tables at the local French restaurant earlier. :dance: I think we had just left a concert with Kenny Rogers when he was with the First Edition! We were revved up that night.

Alas, both my girlfriend and my stilettos have died - LOL!!! :laugh2:Surely you remember the maitre d? :mm:

You told me you just dropped in to see what condition your condition was in.

Your condition, like everything else, was fine. :thumb:

HogTrash
01-18-2010, 06:15 PM
Well, you said it had to be worth exagerating, so what better way than to let each individual do their own mental embellishments? Does yours need the actual words in order to complete the mental image? I think not!!! :coffee:Well, I know how my imagination works but I was kinda interested in how yours works. ;)

I'll bet you got a hot juicy story to share that wouldn't even require much "embellishment". :o

HogTrash
01-18-2010, 06:38 PM
Well I don't do student, unless it's with short pleated skirt, white blouse and knee highs. :coffee:OMG Kat!...My all time favorite.

If you don't have the naughty student garb I might have an extra lying around the house somewhere.

What size do you wear?...Please include shoe size...I might have a matching pair of stilettos.

chloe
01-18-2010, 06:43 PM
If I remember correctly from a different thread kathianne is a tiny little blonde girl he he.....Attention Kat, Principal Hog in the house ....:cool:

Now who see's me with Bill O Reilly....and make it delicious when you answer !

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Well, I know how my imagination works but I was kinda interested in how yours works. ;)

I'll bet you got a hot juicy story to share that wouldn't even require much "embellishment". :o

Surely you remember the maitre d? :mm:

You told me you just dropped in to see what condition your condition was in.

Your condition, like everything else, was fine. :thumb:

:thanks:

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Well, I know how my imagination works but I was kinda interested in how yours works. ;)

Let's just say hubby's greatest fantasy came true!!! Well, other than the one about winning the Indy 500.

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Now who see's me with Bill O Reilly....and make it delicious when you answer !

Well, it would certainly be bold and fresh!

HogTrash
01-18-2010, 07:06 PM
Let's just say hubby's greatest fantasy came true!!! Well, other than the one about winning the Indy 500.Ohhhh, you're a bad one, princess!....Every mans dream.

chloe
01-18-2010, 07:49 PM
Well, it would certainly be bold and fresh!

Bold n fresh ....Produce?:lol:

Who is a cooler cat O'Reilly or Glenn Beck?

HogTrash
01-18-2010, 07:53 PM

Who is a cooler cat O'Reilly or Glenn Beck?There both pretty square but I like Beck the most, for now anyway.

Oreilly is pro-amnesty, claiming there is no other solution to the problem.

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 09:21 PM

No.......he's bold and you are (re)fresh(ing)!!!

Who is a cooler cat O'Reilly or Glenn Beck?

Cooler? They are both pretty passionate about what they believe in.

Who do I like more - Glenn. He provides info and experts to back up his commentary.........Bill just opines.

chloe
01-18-2010, 09:44 PM
If you were a racist and you found yourself needing a blood transfusion or you would die, and the only blood donated available to you was from another race, would you take it? If so does that make you part of that race in a way>?

chloe
01-18-2010, 09:53 PM
Is the Koran older then the Bible? If so why did the bible replace it mostly? Do Hindu's have a book too and is Buddhism older then Hinduism?

Why is the Christian religions against pyschics and astrologers? I remember a bible story about some guy that was in prison but he interpreted a kings dream and then it saved them from a famine, well that was a psychic reading so why is it wrong now?

chloe
01-18-2010, 09:56 PM
If you don't believe in God and you think that when you die thats it, theres nothing left, then if you have had basically a horrific life what is the point of living when you have nothing to look forward to had a disturbing past to reflect on and no inspiration. In other words what is hopeful for an atheist when things get bad?

chloe
01-18-2010, 10:00 PM
Why do anti-gay people always say things like God is punishing gays with aids, Lesbians are the least likely of anyone including hetero women to get aids. Lesbians are gay women. So is God only punishing Gay men>?

Gaffer
01-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Is the Koran older then the Bible? If so why did the bible replace it mostly? Do Hindu's have a book too and is Buddhism older then Hinduism?

Why is the Christian religions against pyschics and astrologers? I remember a bible story about some guy that was in prison but he interpreted a kings dream and then it saved them from a famine, well that was a psychic reading so why is it wrong now?

The koran was written in the 7th century. Well after the bible. Much of it was taken from the bible, the hindu's and arab pagan religions. Even the name allah was originally the arab moon god. Not sure how far back the hindu's go. Buddists go back at least 3000 years.

Dream interpretation and psychic readings are two different things. Psychics supposedly commune with spirits or use various means to tell future events. Astrologers believe the stars and planets control mans life and destiny.

chloe
01-18-2010, 10:21 PM
The koran was written in the 7th century. Well after the bible. Much of it was taken from the bible, the hindu's and arab pagan religions. Even the name allah was originally the arab moon god. Not sure how far back the hindu's go. Buddists go back at least 3000 years.

Dream interpretation and psychic readings are two different things. Psychics supposedly commune with spirits or use various means to tell future events. Astrologers believe the stars and planets control mans life and destiny.

well the 3 wise men also consulted the stars metaphorically like astrology. Yes? Also wasnt there a story where some spirit called a gys name 3 times and I dont remember what happened but it was like really a message from God or something, so maybe its angels talking instead of a spirit, angels are likes translators of Gods thought right>?

chloe
01-18-2010, 10:26 PM
How come God used to talk to people like tell them things like build an arc, or give people the ten commandments or part the sea, or talk in a burning bush but then now He doesn't talk to anyone anymore, he doesn't pick people to guide the rest of us or help us anymore. Does religion have a explanation for that? thanks.

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 10:37 PM
If you were a racist and you found yourself needing a blood transfusion or you would die, and the only blood donated available to you was from another race, would you take it? If so does that make you part of that race in a way>?

I don't think the little bags of blood indicate the skin color of the person who donated the blood so how would you know???

In any case, I do not believe that a blood donation from someone of a different race would concern me.....I would be more concerned that it was the correct type of blood.

However, I would rather die than take a donation of blood from someone I detested..........regardless of race or color. I detested my step-father and I would never have accepted a donation of blood from him and we are the same race.

Mr. P
01-18-2010, 10:40 PM
How come God used to talk to people like tell them things like build an arc, or give people the ten commandments or part the sea, or talk in a burning bush but then now He doesn't talk to anyone anymore, he doesn't pick people to guide the rest of us or help us anymore. Does religion have a explanation for that? thanks.

Oh sure he/she does...if ya watch a baseball game or two you'll see them in the stands with signs that say "John xxxx" or "Matthew xxxx".

I guess GOD likes sports now better than the old Colosseum days ..

chloe
01-18-2010, 10:41 PM
I don't think the little bags of blood indicate the skin color of the person who donated the blood so how would you know???

In any case, I do not believe that a blood donation from someone of a different race would concern me.....I would be more concerned that it was the correct type of blood.

However, I would rather die than take a donation of blood from someone I detested..........regardless of race or color. I detested my step-father and I would never have accepted a donation of blood from him and we are the same race.

Lets just say the person who took the blood knows the phebologist or whatever they are called, anyway the question is hypothetical so just answer if you were racist would you take blood from another race or not if you were told it was from another race, and if you do take the blood does that make you part of that race? Thats really the point of the question you didnt understand that?

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 10:42 PM
If you don't believe in God and you think that when you die thats it, theres nothing left, then if you have had basically a horrific life what is the point of living when you have nothing to look forward to had a disturbing past to reflect on and no inspiration. In other words what is hopeful for an atheist when things get bad?

I believe in God and an afterlife.....and I do not understand the atheists at all.

For awhile I was ambivalent about God ...... only because I didn't believe God was as described to me through religion. I have since developed my own relationship with God and I do believe that humans will go through many phases of their relationship with the Creator during their time here.

chloe
01-18-2010, 10:46 PM
I believe in God and an afterlife.....and I do not understand the atheists at all.

For awhile I was ambivalent about God ...... only because I didn't believe God was as described to me through religion. I have since developed my own relationship with God and I do believe that humans will go through many phases of their relationship with the Creator during their time here.

Ok well the question was to atheists lol, so when you were atheist how did you have hope if you didnt believe in anything beyond this life? Also what kind of hope can an atheist offer someone who has had a very bad life and doesn't expect things to get much better, in other words if someone is basically hopeless, what is the point of living if theres nothing to live for and your an atheist?

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 10:46 PM

I don't know if religion has an explanation, but my belief is that God talks to people all the time......some listen and some don't. Do you think when God told Noah to build the Ark that anyone other than Noah heard the conversation; or that it didn't happen because a third party can't confirm it?

Miracles happen all the time and who's to say it wasn't due to a conversation God had with those involved in the miracle.

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Ok well the question was to atheists lol, so when you were atheist how did you have hope if you didnt believe in anything beyond this life? Also what kind of hope can an atheist offer someone who has had a very bad life and doesn't expect things to get much better, in other words if someone is basically hopeless, what is the point of living if theres nothing to live for and your an atheist?

I was never an atheist - just ambivalent. I still don't believe in heaven or hell, but I do believe in an afterlife. I guess you can say that my belief is from within and not because I read a book, or sat in church, or listened to what others believe. So it's hard to articulate what I believe and why ........ guess it's one of those personal conversations between me and God.

chloe
01-18-2010, 10:49 PM
I don't know if religion has an explanation, but my belief is that God talks to people all the time......some listen and some don't. Do you think when God told Noah to build the Ark that anyone other than Noah heard the conversation; or that it didn't happen because a third party can't confirm it?

Miracles happen all the time and who's to say it wasn't due to a conversation God had with those involved in the miracle.

No I believe the Noah story, but I have always believed in God, I just don't have a religion. So then do you mean God still talks to people but his conversations don't tell people to prepare for an earthquake or give some kind of guidance to lead a group in a way like he did with Moses? Or maybe people just dont listen to God anymore?

HogTrash
01-18-2010, 10:50 PM
Keep in mind, there are two Bibles...The Old and New Testiments.

Timeline Chart... http://www.matthewmcgee.org/ottimlin.html

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 10:51 PM
No I believe the Noah story, but I have always believed in God, I just don't have a religion. So then do you mean God still talks to people but his conversations don't tell people to prepare for an earthquake or give some kind of guidance to lead a group in a way like he did with Moses? Or maybe people just dont listen to God anymore?

If a person is right with God in their heart and actions, then they are prepared and have been listening.

chloe
01-18-2010, 10:52 PM
I was never an atheist - just ambivalent. I still don't believe in heaven or hell, but I do believe in an afterlife. I guess you can say that my belief is from within and not because I read a book, or sat in church, or listened to what others believe. So it's hard to articulate what I believe and why ........ guess it's one of those personal conversations between me and God.

My belief is kind of like that, Ive always had this deep feeling about God inside me. But I can't explain it. Also I always had a feeling I existed before here and will after here, of course how do I know but I was born feeling like I know God is true. LOL

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 10:54 PM
Chloe - I believe you are listening to God...........just through some of your posts here I believe you have had an impact on people's lives. How do you know that you haven't led them in some way?

chloe
01-18-2010, 10:54 PM
Keep in mind, there are two Bibles...The Old and New Testiments.

Timeline Chart... http://www.matthewmcgee.org/ottimlin.html

there is just one bible the king james bible

chloe
01-18-2010, 10:58 PM
Chloe - I believe you are listening to God...........just through some of your posts here I believe you have had an impact on people's lives. How do you know that you haven't led them in some way?

because Im stupid and I only joke around here and also I dont have a high education and Im not rich LOL, but I post here for having fun but also because I do like to learn about what other people think and say, I like to understand why people think things or say things, I feel curious to know what makes people behave the way they do and on the net people say things they wouldnt say offline. Then I sign off and ponder what they said and either conclude a thought or ask questions.

HogTrash
01-18-2010, 10:59 PM
there is just one bible the king james bibleYes Ma'am! :salute:

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 11:01 PM
because Im stupid and I only joke around here and also I dont have a high education and Im not rich LOL, but I post here for having fun but also because I do like to learn about what other people think and say, I like to understand why people think things or say things, I feel curious to know what makes people behave the way they do and on the net people say things they wouldnt say offline. Then I sign off and ponder what they said and either conclude a thought or ask questions.

Well, it's my belief that God doesn't just issue commands, but will ask questions..........so perhaps you are helping out a little when you ask the questions.

And, whoever said you were stupid should have their ass kicked.......send them over and I'll spank their butt!!! And that means you young lady...........quit referring to yourself as stupid.

And, as we've witnessed here on this board, education doesn't equate with smart or intelligent.

chloe
01-18-2010, 11:05 PM
Well, it's my belief that God doesn't just issue commands, but will ask questions..........so perhaps you are helping out a little when you ask the questions.

And, whoever said you were stupid should have their ass kicked.......send them over and I'll spank their butt!!! And that means you young lady...........quit referring to yourself as stupid.

And, as we've witnessed here on this board, education doesn't equate with smart or intelligent.

LOL I don't feel bad about it, I am a good person I am a very moral person despite my flirty behavior on the board, I am just average intelligence, and sometimes stupid LOL I make up for it with humor ....wink

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 11:13 PM
LOL I don't feel bad about it, I am a good person I am a very moral person despite my flirty behavior on the board, I am just average intelligence, and sometimes stupid LOL I make up for it with humor ....wink

Then you and I must be soul-twins, because I feel the same!!! :beer:

chloe
01-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Then you and I must be soul-twins, because I feel the same!!! :beer:
:beer:

HogTrash
01-18-2010, 11:37 PM

And, as we've witnessed here on this board, education doesn't equate with smart or intelligent.Ain't that the truth...In the trifecta of brain racing, education comes in third place after intelligence and common sense.

But if you happen to have all three you should always finish at or near the front of the pack.

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 11:42 PM
Ain't that the truth...In the trifecta of brain racing, education comes in third place after intelligence and common sense.

But if you happen to have all three you should always finish at or near the front of the pack.

Or at least have enough intelligence to align yourself with those that have all three. Of the three, to me it's common sense, intelligence and then education. My husband has more common sense, I have more intelligence and we both have the same education, so we make a good team.

chloe
01-18-2010, 11:59 PM
Or at least have enough intelligence to align yourself with those that have all three. Of the three, to me it's common sense, intelligence and then education. My husband has more common sense, I have more intelligence and we both have the same education, so we make a good team.

I'm emotional i don't know what category that puts me in my heart rules my head.

SassyLady
01-19-2010, 12:06 AM
I'm emotional i don't know what category that puts me in my heart rules my head.

Emotional intelligence?

chloe
01-19-2010, 12:10 AM
Emotional intelligence?

:laugh2:....or moron LOL....but at least Im not a liberal:cool:

SassyLady
01-19-2010, 01:43 AM
:laugh2:....or moron LOL....but at least Im not a liberal:cool:

Yeah, thank goodness for that!!!

SassyLady
01-19-2010, 01:48 AM
Question: what type of charity work do you do?

chloe
01-19-2010, 03:46 PM
Question: what type of charity work do you do?

Currently none, I haven't been in the mood. In the past charity work with abandoned old folks and homeless drunks:cool:

What month is your favorite?

SassyLady
01-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Currently none, I haven't been in the mood. In the past charity work with abandoned old folks and homeless drunks:cool:

What month is your favorite?

July - it's my birthday month plus it's the month that my daughter and grandkids come to visit with me. They stay for a whole month.

HogTrash
01-19-2010, 04:14 PM
I'm emotional i don't know what category that puts me in my heart rules my head.Dear God! :eek: Please don't say that!

Being ruled by your emotions is a liberal curse.

Those people are famous for not using their head. :slap:

Noir
01-19-2010, 04:32 PM
Dear God! :eek: Please don't say that!

Not so, i've known many liberal women who like to use their head ;)

Random question - How did you last embarrass yourself in front of friends/family?

chloe
01-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Dear God! :eek: Please don't say that!

Well Contrary to what you think I am not in a one box category, there are some issues I do tend to be more liberal on and those usually involve allowing others to be and live their life the way they want to. So I support gay marriage and polygamy, your right to be a racist, atheists rights and religious rights. I think everyone should be accountable and responsible to pay their bills, I dont believe in abortion, I dont think banks should be bailed out and I dont think marriage in general should be a government business at all. I think the government should protect the weak to an extent, but I dont think they should support the weak financially so I think all welfare should be abolished. Including corporate welfare.:cool: I think all health insurance should be terminated and we should go back to paying doctors and hospitals directly.

Jeff
01-19-2010, 09:49 PM

Random question - How did you last embarrass yourself in front of friends/family?

I don't really remember I was to drunk, but I am sure I made a ass out of myself, LOL

Question - snow skiing or water skiing ?

hjmick
01-20-2010, 01:03 AM
Water, though not anymore.

HogTrash
01-20-2010, 01:12 AM
Water, though not anymore.Being a tropical bird, no respectable Parrothead would be caught dead skiing on anything but water. :cheers2:

SassyLady
01-20-2010, 02:22 AM

Let's see, my friend said that this lady helped us with something and that she must have been at least 90.......and because she was a heavy smoker I said something stupid like ...... "no she was 60 but smokes heavily". Right after that two people got up to go outside and smoke and I had no idea they were smokers.......I felt pretty low and very embarassed.

SassyLady
01-20-2010, 02:24 AM
I don't really remember I was to drunk, but I am sure I made a ass out of myself, LOL

Question - snow skiing or water skiing ?

Water!!! I have a customized ski.

chloe
01-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Well as we know Jim, Jeff and Sir Eevil are brothers, they remind me of the famous Baldwin borthers, they all have great humor and come off like the Italian mob, I just wanted to ask if anyone else see's them the same way, Momma DP did a good job eh?:salute: If you were casting them as a Balwdin brother which one would Sir Evil be?

glockmail
01-28-2010, 08:36 PM
How much will it snow tomorrow?

chloe
01-28-2010, 08:44 PM
How much will it snow tomorrow?

about 2 feet

glockmail
01-28-2010, 08:49 PM
about 2 feet That's about 3 times our annual average.

chloe
01-28-2010, 08:55 PM
That's about 3 times our annual average.

:laugh2: ok then ......9 inches

glockmail
01-28-2010, 08:57 PM
Will they cancel school or just send the kids home early?

chloe
01-28-2010, 08:59 PM
Will they cancel school or just send the kids home early?

No school cancellation and no home early...but sporty parents will check their kids out early and go skiing:cool:

glockmail
01-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Not possible. I refuse to lie on the sign out forms, the teacher for my son's last period is a Napoleon, and my wife can't get off work early and will not drive alone, especially in the snow.

My plan is to have the truck packed and idling in the driveway when she gets home.

I've contacted the old couple across the street and told them to hang tight if there is a lot of snow, and I'll bring my snow thrower back with me on Sunday to clear their driveway along with mine.

chloe
01-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Not possible. I refuse to lie on the sign out forms, the teacher for my son's last period is a Napoleon, and my wife can't get off work early and will not drive alone, especially in the snow.

My plan is to have the truck packed and idling in the driveway when she gets home.

I've contacted the old couple across the street and told them to hang tight if there is a lot of snow, and I'll bring my snow thrower back with me on Sunday to clear their driveway along with mine.

OMG Your a Perfect Gentleman !!!!!

glockmail
01-28-2010, 09:12 PM
OMG Your a Perfect Gentleman !!!!! Shit I'll be old someday. Plus its easier to throw snow then to dial 911 for the old guy.

chloe
01-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Shit I'll be old someday. Plus its easier to throw snow then to dial 911 for the old guy.

God Bless you Glock:salute:

glockmail
01-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Damn it just takes too much effort to hit all those buttons then answer all those questions when you know your being recorded down at the 911 station.