PDA

View Full Version : Won't be on as much,

Noir
12-13-2009, 10:24 AM
Hey y'all,
Justa quick note, i'm gonna be heading home for Christmas, from the 17th Dec to the 7th Jan, during which time my only access to the site will be via my phone, so i'll be much less active,

stephanie
12-13-2009, 10:44 AM
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Noir..

see ya when you get back on..:cheers2:

crin63
12-13-2009, 10:54 AM
Have a Merry Christmas!

Kathianne
12-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Indeed, Merry Christmas!

chloe
12-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Hey y'all,
Justa quick note, i'm gonna be heading home for Christmas, from the 17th Dec to the 7th Jan, during which time my only access to the site will be via my phone, so i'll be much less active,

Thanks for updating us on your schedule, we will miss you, I know you won't be celebrating christmas by getting presents from your parents since your an atheist, but I am sure you will enjoy time off from school so have fun.:cool:

Noir
12-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks for updating us on your schedule, we will miss you, I know you won't be celebrating christmas by getting presents from your parents since your an atheist, but I am sure you will enjoy time off from school so have fun.:cool:

But not at all dear, as I am an athiest I do not worry myself with devoting my Chirstmas to worshiping the Birth of my saviour, but rather as a celebration of Capitalism, I thus I give and recieve many gifts, unlike my religious counterparts ofcourse, for they are meant to be above such materialism :cool:

chloe
12-13-2009, 03:25 PM
But not at all dear, as I am an athiest I do not worry myself with devoting my Chirstmas to worshiping the Birth of my saviour, but rather as a celebration of Capitalism, I thus I give and recieve many gifts, unlike my religious counterparts ofcourse, for they are meant to be above such materialism :cool:

he he, what are you buying the folks?

MtnBiker
12-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Hey Noir, travel safe and have a great Christmas.

Check in when you can, its always nice to see you posting on the board.

HogTrash
12-13-2009, 04:08 PM
Hey y'all,
Justa quick note, i'm gonna be heading home for Christmas, from the 17th Dec to the 7th Jan, during which time my only access to the site will be via my phone, so i'll be much less active,Three weeks away from your submersion in the marxist indoctrination of academia will do you good, unless your home life is equally styfling to your education.

The first time you catch yourself quoting one of your wacko progressive professors to your friends or family, check yourself and think, "damn, Hog was right".

And for Christ sake, get yourself a big fat cheeseburger, fries and coke...You only live once peckerwood!...Enjoy! :slap:

Jeff
12-13-2009, 06:45 PM
Have a Merry Christmas Noir, be safe and enjoy the family time

Abbey Marie
12-13-2009, 08:23 PM
Be safe, Noir. We will look forward to seeing you again in the new year.

But remember, the exchanging of gifts are really in His honor, so you are really celebrating His birth after all!
:coffee:

Noir
12-14-2009, 08:39 AM
he he, what are you buying the folks?

No idea yet xD

Noir
12-14-2009, 08:42 AM
Three weeks away from your submersion in the marxist indoctrination of academia will do you good, unless your home life is equally styfling to your education.

The first time you catch yourself quoting one of your wacko progressive professors to your friends or family, check yourself and think, "damn, Hog was right".

And for Christ sake, get yourself a big fat cheeseburger, fries and coke...You only live once peckerwood!...Enjoy! :slap:

But ofcourse oh wise and wonderful one.

And i find ti lulz worthy that you'd suggest that i am somehow not living a complete life by eating the flesh of murdered animals xD

Noir
12-14-2009, 08:44 AM
Be safe, Noir. We will look forward to seeing you again in the new year.

But remember, the exchanging of gifts are really in His honor, so you are really celebrating His birth after all!
:coffee:

And i will happily extange gifts in the honor of the birth of a great man, but not of the son of a good :)

@All who posted, Cheers and likewise, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Trigg
12-14-2009, 01:21 PM

Merry Capitalism and enjoy your winter break.