PDA

View Full Version : Associated Press is unreliable news agency with left-wing agenda

HogTrash
12-13-2009, 11:44 AM
The Associated Press news agency will alter, omit, delete or flat out lie about facts concerning any issue to protect or promote the agenda of their 'progressive' masters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associated_Press

I have witnessed their unprofessionalism and bias for the past several years concerning many political issues and candidates.

This AP news report reguarding the 'Hide The Decline' tells the whole story of their willingness to resort to deceitful journalism to further a cause.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gRa5F7Lv_zO0ZKaHmbQENlyV3KdgD9CHPLC00

I no longer trust any news reports accredited to AP News, and neither should anyone else and people should let this be known as often as possible and whenever the opportunity arises.

stephanie
12-13-2009, 11:55 AM
Part of the communist manifesto was to take over the media and schools..

I'd say their mission is almost complete..

HogTrash
12-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Part of the communist manifesto was to take over the media and schools..

I'd say their mission is almost complete..With the enemies of America in control of 80% of the press and media it is very difficult for the seriousness of our predicament to reach the masses and the people to hear the truth.

In todays world the truth is not provided, it must be sought...Without the internet, I fear America would already be lost.

stephanie
12-13-2009, 12:56 PM
With the enemies of America in control of 80% of the press and media it is very difficult for the seriousness of our predicament to reach the masses and the people to hear the truth.

In todays world the truth is not provided, it must be sought...Without the internet, I fear America would already be lost.

parents today need to keep on their toes to "deprogram" their children from a lot of the indoctrination that goes on in our schools and about the media you are right, that is why more and more people are going over to Fox news, but we need to get into the lamestream market somehow, so all the people who don't have cable or Internet can get "the real facts" of what is going on..

but another problem is that a lot of Americans today don't seem to care what the GOVERNMENT is doing...I don't know if we can overcome that..

HogTrash
12-13-2009, 01:05 PM
parents today need to keep on their toes to "deprogram" their children from a lot of the indoctrination that goes on in our schools and about the media you are right, that is why more and more people are going over to Fox news, but we need to get into the lamestream market somehow, so all the people who don't have cable or Internet can get "the real facts" of what is going on..

but another problem is that a lot of Americans today don't seem to care what the GOVERNMENT is doing...I don't know if we can overcome that..We don't require all to affect change, just enough to control the ballot box. :salute:

SassyLady
12-14-2009, 03:15 AM
What I am promoting, and also hearing from some liberals I know, is that I will not vote for an incumbent. If we do that, then it should take about than six years to have a completely new Congress in place.

Joe Steel
12-14-2009, 08:34 AM
This AP news report reguarding the 'Hide The Decline' tells the whole story of their willingness to resort to deceitful journalism to further a cause.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gRa5F7Lv_zO0ZKaHmbQENlyV3KdgD9CHPLC00

I no longer trust any news reports accredited to AP News, and neither should anyone else and people should let this be known as often as possible and whenever the opportunity arises.

The truth hurts, huh?

Reality has a liberal bias. You can console yourself by accepting that fact.

HogTrash
12-14-2009, 09:13 AM
The truth hurts, huh?

Reality has a liberal bias. You can console yourself by accepting that fact.Only the ignorant, the weak and those who are evil themselves, accept evil as an option.

You should accept that evil is a catalyst of revolution and those who support that evil will pay the price someday.