PDA

View Full Version : Going To Be A Long Day

Kathianne
12-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Got up around 4. WEnt to breakfast at 6. Got to school at 6:45, realized my purse was in the breakfast room at hotel. Ran into school, found number. They had it at desk. Problem is tonight have a long meeting at school, need my purse. Wait for another teacher to come, told her I was 'running' back. Got back to school at 8:10. Bad car crash, school buses, trains made a 45 minute run turn into over an hour. Sigh.

Jeff
12-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Got up around 4. WEnt to breakfast at 6. Got to school at 6:45, realized my purse was in the breakfast room at hotel. Ran into school, found number. They had it at desk. Problem is tonight have a long meeting at school, need my purse. Wait for another teacher to come, told her I was 'running' back. Got back to school at 8:10. Bad car crash, school buses, trains made a 45 minute run turn into over an hour. Sigh.

Hope your days gets better Kat !!

HogTrash
12-14-2009, 12:34 PM
Got up around 4. WEnt to breakfast at 6. Got to school at 6:45, realized my purse was in the breakfast room at hotel. Ran into school, found number. They had it at desk. Problem is tonight have a long meeting at school, need my purse. Wait for another teacher to come, told her I was 'running' back. Got back to school at 8:10. Bad car crash, school buses, trains made a 45 minute run turn into over an hour. Sigh.Take a deep breath and just try to relax and be aware that compared to the troubles we are facing in the world today, these things are trivial.

Slow down, turn on the radio, think pleasant thoughts and tell yourself that early, late or never at all, you will get there whenever you get there.

And smile. :)