PDA

View Full Version : Sugery Set For Jan 4

red states rule
12-14-2009, 10:17 AM
The results are in, and the Dr set the date for my surgery for Jan 4. I have to be at the hospital early in the morning for pre admission tests.

My BP is under control, and I lost about 8 pds on my new diet. The Dr is pleased and as long I continue to follow his guidelines, he can operate without the added risks of high BP

I do hope this is the last time I have to go thru this darn scar tissue issue

crin63
12-14-2009, 10:24 AM
I hope all goes well for you this time. I'll be praying for you my friend.

I'll be at pre-op with my son on the 4th and he will be having surgery on the 5th. He's having his Pectus excavatum fixed.

Jeff
12-14-2009, 11:48 AM
The results are in, and the Dr set the date for my surgery for Jan 4. I have to be at the hospital early in the morning for pre admission tests.

My BP is under control, and I lost about 8 pds on my new diet. The Dr is pleased and as long I continue to follow his guidelines, he can operate without the added risks of high BP

RSR I also hope it will be the last time for ya, my thoughts and prayers will be with ya, keep me informed

Jeff
12-14-2009, 11:49 AM
I hope all goes well for you this time. I'll be praying for you my friend.

I'll be at pre-op with my son on the 4th and he will be having surgery on the 5th. He's having his Pectus excavatum fixed.

Crin my thoughts and prayers will be with Y'all also

glockmail
12-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Knock on wood my family and I are all healthy. Prayers out to y'all who aren't so lucky.

Abbey Marie
12-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Rsr, I will keep you in my prayers. I am still happy that they finally found the reason for all of your pain!

chloe
12-16-2009, 09:32 PM

Are you having heart surgery? I will also say a prayer for you and hope you recoup well.

SassyLady
12-17-2009, 10:38 PM
I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers RSR.........have a great Christmas and stick to your diet!!!!

chesswarsnow
12-17-2009, 11:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You hang in there ol buddy.
2. Gods with you, and so am I.
3. Stand strong against all the slings and arrows, you will make it that way.
4. I'm finding in weakness God supplies the strenght.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
12-19-2009, 07:14 AM
Are you having heart surgery? I will also say a prayer for you and hope you recoup well.

No, not heart surgery. I had have several operations, and scar tissue has built up

This is the second time I have to deal with this.

red states rule
12-19-2009, 07:15 AM
Thanks to everyone for their kind words, thoughts, and prayers

It does mean alot

cat slave
12-19-2009, 08:32 PM
Lets form a prayer/good thoughts chain, whatever on Jan 4th and generate good
energy for our forum friend.

red states rule
12-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Lets form a prayer/good thoughts chain, whatever on Jan 4th and generate good
energy for our forum friend.

Thank you

How could I not have a good day with positve vibes like this?