PDA

View Full Version : 10,000 Albinos In Hiding After Killings In East Africa

HogTrash
12-14-2009, 10:38 AM
While the rest of the world travels in super sonic jets and nucleur submarines and puts men on the moon, this is 21st century Africa.

Can you make the connection to African ignorance and savagery and why US prisons are filled with African-Americans?

Abandon Political Correctness and use your common sense and the truth will hit you like a highspeed runaway locomotive.

And that truth will scare the hell out of you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/29/10000-albinos-in-hiding-a_n_372976.html
NAIROBI, Kenya — The mistaken belief that albino body parts have magical powers has driven thousands of Africa's albinos into hiding, fearful of losing their lives and limbs to unscrupulous dealers who can make up to $75,000 selling a complete dismembered set.

http://www.thenational.ae/article/20081104/FOREIGN/75285310/-1/NEWS
NAIROBI // It is not easy being an albino in Africa. It is even worse being an albino in Tanzania, where fair-skinned Africans are hunted by witch-doctors for their body parts.

At least 30 albinos have been killed this year in the East African country. The lucrative trade in albino fingers, feet, even penises is driving the killings. Many rural Tanzanians still believe in traditional medicine, and a potion made from albino appendages is said to make one rich.

Noir
12-14-2009, 01:05 PM
Indeedy it is horrifying,

But to go on and suggest that it has anything to do with black people anywhere else in the world is truly laughable

...now awaits WhiteTrash to quote me going 'typical brainwashed liberal political correctness blah blah blar...'

glockmail
12-14-2009, 01:44 PM
Again, its the culture, not the color.

HogTrash
12-14-2009, 02:33 PM
Indeedy it is horrifying,

But to go on and suggest that it has anything to do with black people anywhere else in the world is truly laughable

...now awaits WhiteTrash to quote me going 'typical brainwashed liberal political correctness blah blah blar...'A little bit cleaner, a little bit better dressed, a little bit better educated, a little bit of genetic improvement as a result of racial diversity but basicly the same racial mentality.

You honestly don't believe that a geographical location is responsible for an entire race of people's intelligence, social habits and propensity for savagery and violence do you?

Noir
12-14-2009, 02:46 PM
A little bit cleaner, a little bit better dressed, a little bit better educated, a little bit of genetic improvement as a result of racial diversity but basicly the same racial mentality.

You honestly don't believe that a geographical location is responsible for an entire race of people's intelligence, social habits and propensity for savagery and violence do you?

It's much more than georgaphical location, there's culture, 'religion', social mobility ect ect.

To say it's all based on race is retarded beond belief. And simply saying something that's balls and claiming your are a radical because no one else is man enough to spout the crap that you do just adds to the joke that is your arguement.

HogTrash
12-14-2009, 07:52 PM
It's much more than georgaphical location, there's culture, 'religion', social mobility ect ect.

To say it's all based on race is retarded beond belief. And simply saying something that's balls and claiming your are a radical because no one else is man enough to spout the crap that you do just adds to the joke that is your arguement.Oh please Noir?...You honestly don't buy all that PC toro kaka that you spout now do ya?

You seriously believe that the black race doesn't have more of a propensity for violence and savagery?

Noir
12-14-2009, 07:59 PM
Oh please Noir?...You honestly don't buy all that PC toro kaka that you spout now do ya?

You seriously believe that the black race doesn't have more of a propensity for violence and savagery?

I do hope you know that i hate you with every pathetic breath you take,

(btw thats a no, just incase you're wondering.)

Jeff
12-14-2009, 08:07 PM

(btw thats a no, just incase you're wondering.)

Damn I am pretty sure Noir don't like Hog , LOL

namvet
12-14-2009, 08:09 PM
I know some democraps that need their brains sucked out.

HogTrash
12-14-2009, 08:34 PM

(btw thats a no, just incase you're wondering.)You should realize that hate is a very unproductive and selfdestructive emotion.

You are young and the victim of a lifetime of PC indoctrination.

Those who convinced you that I am a racist and an enemy to be hated, lied to you.

Your real enemies are those who told you to blame religion, morality and the white race.

It is for you and your future that I am fighting and your ignorance will not deter me.

If I/we should succeed you will never know of the horror that would have been your future.

If I should fail, your guilt for not joining us will only be second to you and your childrens suffering.

Noir
12-14-2009, 08:49 PM
You should realize that hate is a very unproductive and selfdestructive emotion.

Indeedy it is, thankfully i am on;y directing hatred at one person, you direct yours at a whole race.

You are young and the victim of a lifetime of PC indoctrination.

Gee I wish i was a maverick like you

/sark

Those who convinced you that I am a racist and an enemy to be hated, lied to you.

You convinced me that you are a racist.

Your real enemies are those who told you to blame religion, morality and the white race

Who has told me to blame any of those? No-one, but you're the one telling me to blame people based purly on their race. If you can not see the irony within that you should re-read your comments until you do.

It is for you and your future that I am fighting and your ignorance will not deter me.

Oh my knight in shinning armour

/sark

If I/we should succeed you will never know of the horror that would have been your future.

Who's the 'we'?

If I should fail, your guilt for not joining us will only be second to you and your childrens suffering.

Who's the 'us'?

HogTrash
12-14-2009, 10:26 PM
Damn I am pretty sure Noir don't like Hog , LOLI'm just not getting those vibes Jeff...I think the boy simply has his emotions confused, not unusual for young headstrong peckerwoods like Noir.

I believe someday he will grow to love, cherrish and respect Hog and the kindness, honesty and infinate wisdom that I have bestowed upon him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he even went so far as to name his first son after me.

Noir
12-14-2009, 10:29 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he even went so far as to name his first son after me.

Adolf?

HogTrash
12-14-2009, 11:20 PM
Adolf?I am at least 6th generation American of Scot-Irish Celtic heritage with no known German-Austrian bloodlines.

How about we just call him "Little Hog"?

Noir
12-15-2009, 06:28 AM
I am at least 6th generation American of Scot-Irish Celtic heritage with no known German-Austrian bloodlines.

How about we just call him "Little Hog"?

If you're of Celtic origins then there will be more than Lilly a Nordic or Germanic ancester somewhere along the line.

But hey, why not go back to the very start, after all it's widly accepted that the human race originated in what we would now call Africa.

HogTrash
12-15-2009, 10:45 AM
If you're of Celtic origins then there will be more than Lilly a Nordic or Germanic ancester somewhere along the line.

But hey, why not go back to the very start, after all it's widly accepted that the human race originated in what we would now call Africa.Considering my "racism" my opinions are ironic, wouldn't you say?

It is my belief that the races are psychologically different on a genetic level.

Like most, you believe that humans, regardless of race, are strictly psychodynamic.

Noir
12-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Considering my "racism" my opinions are ironic, wouldn't you say?

It is my belief that the races are psychologically different on a genetic level.

Like most, you believe that humans, regardless of race, are strictly psychodynamic.

I dunno why your are putting racism in quotes. You are making judgements about people based purly on their race, that is racism.

Skin colour has nothing to do with psychology, that is based upon culture, socio-economic conditions ect

Skin colour is merely a way for the body to protect itself against harmful UV rays, and lighter skins allows the absorption of Vitamin D, which we naturally get less the further from the equator you are.

HogTrash
12-15-2009, 04:28 PM
I dunno why your are putting racism in quotes. You are making judgements about people based purly on their race, that is racism.

Skin colour has nothing to do with psychology, that is based upon culture, socio-economic conditions ect

Skin colour is merely a way for the body to protect itself against harmful UV rays, and lighter skins allows the absorption of Vitamin D, which we naturally get less the further from the equator you are.Seriously Noir?...You actually believe people hate for no other reason than the color of someone's skin?

You have absolutely no idea how utterly rediculous that sounds to someone of intelligence and common sense.

Noir
12-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Seriously Noir?...You actually believe people hate for no other reason than the color of someone's skin?

You have absolutely no idea how utterly rediculous that sounds to someone of intelligence and common sense.

You are the one that is making judgements upon a whole race.

cat slave
12-16-2009, 12:48 AM
If Africa is the "cradle of civilization" how come there are so many uncivilized
Africans??????

So, some stayed to maintain a low level of society with primitive beliefs and
cultures and the ones who left changed completely into Caucasians?

Im with Hog.... and youve met your match with him Noir.

Noir
12-16-2009, 01:04 AM
If Africa is the "cradle of civilization" how come there are so many uncivilized
Africans??????

Wow, i really wasn't ready for such a finely tuned argument as that, i mean if thats were the human race spawned from then they must surly be civilised.

So, some stayed to maintain a low level of society with primitive beliefs and
cultures and the ones who left changed completely into Caucasians?

Those that left turned white skinned due to micro-evoulution, i'm sure there are many web-pages that go into discussing the science behind it in detail.

Im with Hog.... and youve met your match with him Noir.

Please do spell it out, as i want to be sure of this, what exactly do you believe? That all black people are uncivilised because and this is due to genetics?
Beggars belief =/