PDA

View Full Version : Little Johnny.....Best joke I've heard lately.

HogTrash
12-17-2009, 03:19 PM
Everybody has heard of little Johnny, right?

The most evil little 6 year old brat in the world with the face of an angel?

Well, little Johnny's mom and dad call him in one day to tell him the neighbor is bringing their new baby home today and have invited them over to see it.

They also tell Johnny the baby was born without ears and he should make it a point not to mention anything about it.

Johnny's parents are very aware of just how evil he is and how his mind works and are extremely nervous that he will say the wrong thing.

His mom tells him "if you say one word about that babies ears you will be in big trouble young man, do you understand me"?

Little Johnny replies "yes mommy" and assures her he will not say anything about the babies ears and she should not worry.

Little Johnny's dad, knowing how his son is and being skeptical, leans down in his face and tells him in no uncertain terms;

"Johnny, I am serious, if you mention one word about that babies ears, you will get the worst spankin of your life and be grounded for the whole summer, do you hear me"?

Little Johnny swears to his mommy and daddy that they have absolutely nothing to worry about and that he will not say one word about the baby's ears.

So, next door Johnny and his parents go to see the neighbors new baby...After the grownups conclude their fussing over the baby, little Johnny steps to the baby's crib.

Admiring the baby Johnny says "what a beautiful mouth he has"...The babies mother replies, "yes it is, he gets that smile from his father".

Still admiring the baby Johnny says, "what a beautiful nose he has"...The blushing mother says, "yes he does, I believe he gets that from me".

Little Johnny then says, "oh, what beautiful eyes he has"...The mother replies, "yes I beileve they are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen".

Little Johnny then asks, "can he see good"?...The mother assures johnny that the doctor checked him out and informed her the baby's eyes were perfect.

Little Johnny politely replies, "that's good, cuz if he ever needs glasses he's fucked"!
:dance:
Read and Bump please...

Jeff
12-17-2009, 05:03 PM
LMAO, that is a good one, ol little Johnny is always getting into some type of shit, LOL

Kathianne
12-17-2009, 07:07 PM
:laugh2: