PDA

View Full Version : I lawled hard (rude, kinda)

Noir
12-18-2009, 05:11 PM
Got 2 texts from my mate, they read...

What's the useless skin around the vagina called?

...The women

:laugh2:
Oh dear...

Jeff
12-18-2009, 07:09 PM

...The women

Oh dear...

LOL, bet you get some real feedback on this one, LOL

Mr. P
12-18-2009, 08:35 PM

Oh he's TOAST!

jimnyc
12-18-2009, 08:38 PM

Oh he's TOAST!

I'm gonna send a PM to all the ladies of the board pointing them to Noir's filth! For such a young man I am surprised at such lowbrow humor.

And I laughed my fucking ass off!

Missileman
12-18-2009, 08:48 PM

...The women

Oh dear...

Just saw Showgirls for the first time?

Kathianne
12-18-2009, 08:53 PM
I'm gonna send a PM to all the ladies of the board pointing them to Noir's filth! For such a young man I am surprised at such lowbrow humor.

And I laughed my fucking ass off!

And who is getting 'some'? Noir? You? :laugh2: Both of you might want to rethink. Just saying.

Noir
12-18-2009, 09:09 PM
I must say, not only is it really funny because its funny, but the guy who sent it to me is so proper and it was the last thing i expected him ta say, seriously i'm still laughing xD

HogTrash
12-18-2009, 10:13 PM
I wonder what the odds are of a liberal who would tell an offensive sexist joke being bold enough to tell an equally offensive racist joke?

jimnyc
12-18-2009, 10:23 PM
And who is getting 'some'? Noir? You? :laugh2: Both of you might want to rethink. Just saying.

Holy Crap! You might actually be onto something, cause the only hope I have of "getting any" is either from a Pug or a Chihuahua!

I think I'll keep this joke a secret and not run downstairs and share with the wifey! :coffee:

Noir
12-18-2009, 11:58 PM
I wonder what the odds are of a liberal who would tell an offensive sexist joke being bold enough to tell an equally offensive racist joke?

I posted this ages ago, good enough?

Herd this the other day, pure brill

"A woman walks into a bar, has a few drinks and goes around looking for a man.
Soon she starts talkin to a black guy, they get on well but after a while the woman deciedes its late and the man offers to walk her home.
When they get to her door their is an awkward moment, so the woman turns to the man and says "so are you gonna show me what black men are famous for?"...so he stabs her and runs off with her purse"

Jeff
12-19-2009, 12:17 AM
I posted this ages ago, good enough?

LMAO, that is a funny joke Noir

HogTrash
12-19-2009, 09:48 AM
I posted this ages ago, good enough?LOL!...That's good!...Isn't it odd how we find comedy in everyday real life situations, even the bad ones.

emmett
12-20-2009, 12:26 PM
He got you on that one Hog

HogTrash
12-20-2009, 02:16 PM
He got you on that one HogAre you sure? ;)

Noir
12-23-2009, 08:11 AM
Are you sure? ;)

Pwnd like a noob :)

also while looking through some of my old topics I found this, thought it would be to hour taste

Why are broken vending machines like black people?

...cus even though they don't work they still take your money :p

HogTrash
12-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Why are broken vending machines like black people?
...cus even though they don't work they still take your money

"A woman walks into a bar, has a few drinks and goes around looking for a man.
Soon she starts talkin to a black guy, they get on well but after a while the woman deciedes its late and the man offers to walk her home.
When they get to her door their is an awkward moment, so the woman turns to the man and says "so are you gonna show me what black men are famous for?"...so he stabs her and runs off with her purse"Do you believe there is any validity to the punchlines or are they merely stereotypes?

Noir
12-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Do you believe there is any validity to the punchlines or are they merely stereotypes?

They are jokes, jokes are jokes are jokes, don't get all serious on the jokes or you'll just look like a tool.