PDA

View Full Version : Snowstorm BHO Hits East Coast

red states rule
12-19-2009, 07:10 AM
Just in time for the Global Warming conference, and as Ddems try and ram thru Cap and Trade - a mega snowstorm nails the East Coast

Here in PA, about a foot is expected

In DC, the "experts" are calling for as much as 2 feet

Damn, this global warming is pain in the ass

Jeff
12-19-2009, 08:04 AM
Just in time for the Global Warming conference, and as Ddems try and ram thru Cap and Trade - a mega snowstorm nails the East Coast

Damn weather just wont cooperate with Al Gore making his millions :laugh2: but have no fear there are still plenty of Dumb ass Liberals that will by his line of shit hook line and sinker, of course they will have to shovel the snow first :laugh2:

red states rule
12-19-2009, 08:06 AM
Damn weather just wont cooperate with Al Gore making his millions :laugh2: but have no fear there are still plenty of Dumb ass Liberals that will by his line of shit hook line and sinker, of course they will have to shovel the snow first :laugh2:

My liberal buddy who I car pool with always replies "It's December"

But he keeps avoiding the fact that all libs have talked about is how the Earth is heating and how CAPITALISM is the root cause of global warming

Jeff
12-19-2009, 08:12 AM
My liberal buddy who I car pool with always replies "It's December"

But he keeps avoiding the fact that all libs have talked about is how the Earth is heating and how CAPITALISM is the root cause of global warming

HMMMM wasn't he with ya when it took over 3 hours to get home from work ? December huh, I remember living up in the NE years ago before Al Gore, and a white Christmas was something people wished for, hell I think there is even a song about it :laugh2:

Yes we use to get flurries maybe even a small storm in December but the heavy snow didn't start until January, know we have Blizzards in December :laugh2:

Hell even Knoxville got snow a couple weeks ago, some people need to stop and smell the roses :laugh2:

red states rule
12-19-2009, 08:16 AM
HMMMM wasn't he with ya when it took over 3 hours to get home from work ? December huh, I remember living up in the NE years ago before Al Gore and white Christmas was something people wished for, hell I think there is even a song about it :laugh2:

Yes we use to get flurries maybe even a small storm in December but the heavy snow didn't start to January, know we have Blizzards in December :laugh2:

Hell even Knoxville got snow a couple weeks ago, some people need to stop and smell the roses :laugh2:

Yea he was. He was driving that night :laugh2:

What I find so funny about him, he ignores and does not want to talk about the $100 BILLION per year Obama and Hillary want to "give" other nations to fight global warming

He wants to ignore the libs smashing store windows in the streets

He wants to ignore how the libs stood up and cheered Chavez when he said capitalism was the problem

All these little details get in the way of his "save Mother Earth" talking points

Meanwhile, he will freeze his ass off during this global warming crisis as he shovels the snow from his sidewalk today :laugh2:

Jeff
12-19-2009, 08:21 AM
Yea he was. He was driving that night :laugh2:

What I find so funny about him, he ignores and does not want to talk about the $100 BILLION per year Obama and Hillary want to "give" other nations to fight global warming

He wants to ignore the libs smashing store windows in the streets

He wants to ignore how the libs stood up and cheered Chavez when he said capitalism was the problem

All these little details get in the way of his "save Mother Earth" talking points

Meanwhile, he will freeze his ass off during this global warming crisis as he shovels the snow from his sidewalk today :laugh2:

Poor guy, LOL

Hey hand him a tube of Ben-gay for me, it will help his aching back( from shoveling) and he will actually feel the heat Gore speaks of , LOL

red states rule
12-19-2009, 08:24 AM
Poor guy, LOL

Hey hand him a tube of Ben-gay for me, it will help his aching back( from shoveling) and he will actually feel the heat Gore speaks of , LOL

No, I turn on Rush and increase the volume

He gets that smirk on his face as the truth makes contact with his brain

Jeff
12-19-2009, 06:56 PM
No, I turn on Rush and increase the volume

He gets that smirk on his face as the truth makes contact with his brain

LOL, I am sure that drives him crazy

Binky
12-19-2009, 07:24 PM

I'm in Michigan and right now, it isn't all that bad. It has been a heck of a lot colder. We've gotten snow in my area a couple of weeks ago, but that was the first for the winter. Anyway, I wouldn't mind some global warming.....say around 65. I could handle that temp year round.... You know, warm enough to sun bathe and wear shorts but cool enough so your butt doesn't slide off the bed while sleeping, do to a sweat soaked body......:laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
12-19-2009, 07:29 PM

Gore, the bore, has become the whore, for global warming galore......:bsflag:

Jeff
12-19-2009, 08:06 PM
I'm in Michigan and right now, it isn't all that bad. It has been a heck of a lot colder. We've gotten snow in my area a couple of weeks ago, but that was the first for the winter. Anyway, I wouldn't mind some global warming.....say around 65. I could handle that temp year round.... You know, warm enough to sun bathe and wear shorts but cool enough so your butt doesn't slide off the bed while sleeping, do to a sweat soaked body......:laugh2::laugh2:

OOO MY, I just got moist , LOL

red states rule
12-19-2009, 08:53 PM

Wow! I feel a warming trend coming on

Binky
12-19-2009, 09:35 PM
OOO MY, I just got moist , LOL

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
12-19-2009, 09:36 PM
Wow! I feel a warming trend coming on

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
12-20-2009, 10:49 AM
We got about 2 feet of snow here. The sun is out, and I dug my car out

Went to Wal Mart this morning for cat food, cat litter, and few other items - and the roads were in good shape

Jeff
12-20-2009, 10:54 AM
We got about 2 feet of snow here. The sun is out, and I dug my car out

Went to Wal Mart this morning for cat food, cat litter, and few other items - and the roads were in good shape

Damn sure am glad I am not running up that way today, be careful up there

red states rule
12-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Damn sure am glad I am not running up that way today, be careful up there

I am done running around today Jeff. Giing to do some house cleaning, then watch some football

Back to work Monday, and the usual routine

Then travel to Allentown on Thursday for some pre-admission testing

darin
12-21-2009, 09:40 AM
gawd - am trying not to get depressed...Why oh why does the rest of the planet get snow and wherever I live gets squat. :(

:-/

Here's our 'snowstorm' this morning - I'm beginning to think we'll get nothing this year.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1700&stc=1&d=1261406395

Gaffer
12-21-2009, 10:01 AM
Be careful what you wish for dmp.

darin
12-21-2009, 10:12 AM
ugh - It seems the harder I wish the less snow falls. :( MotherNature is a bitch.

red states rule
12-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Here is a pic from a local radio station website. It was a huge storm

http://www.whptv.com/media/lib/8/e/9/8/e98b7aa7-0881-4c5a-be33-d4d00be6d87c/Story.jpg

Binky
12-21-2009, 05:52 PM
We were in the beginning stages of a snow storm today....And then, BAM......it stopped! Just like that! But the weatherman says.............it's coming in not only snow, but rain as well, over the next couple of days......Well golly gee, big huge surprise, right at Christmas time when the travelers are out and about....Wow!!!! I'm just floored as I never would've thought that would ever happen again.....And so soon from the one we had last year.....Go figure!!!!!

red states rule
12-28-2009, 08:17 AM
http://media.washingtontimes.com/media/img/photos/2009/12/23/ECCopenhagenWarmingItineraryUFSCOLOR_t756.jpg?362c 89b9f4298c1f7d888d4fceb46698f5dfcc26