PDA

View Full Version : Snowing

Nukeman
12-19-2009, 10:13 AM
First snow of the year.

The kids already have 2 snowmen in the front yard and the dogs are having a blast!!!!!!!

Jeff
12-19-2009, 07:00 PM
First snow of the year.

The kids already have 2 snowmen in the front yard and the dogs are having a blast!!!!!!!

Have fun and be careful

jimnyc
12-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Lotsa snow as everyone now knows along the East Coast. They got a foot of snow from parts south of Washington all the way up to NJ. Southern NJ got around 2 feet of snow! Queens and further east on Long Island also got nearly 2 feet. I'm just 20 minutes north of NYC and we only got about 7-8 inches here. I feel ripped off.

emmett
12-20-2009, 12:17 PM
Is it politically correct to talk about snow on a message board when the world is meeting in Copenhagen to discuss how we will all burn alive if we don;t give A Hundred Billion to third world nations?

I think not! You should be ashamed of yourself Nuke. LOL

red states rule
12-20-2009, 12:26 PM
http://mysite.verizon.net/resuqbf4/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/PC-SantaGore-copy.jpg

Joyful HoneyBee
12-20-2009, 01:16 PM
I think this massive snowstorm was caused by a specific rash of global warming that was set in motion by an overabundance of limousines and jet airplanes in too close a proximity to one another. All that hot air, along with that of the speakers at the Copenhagen lies summit, has blown the snow from Denmark to the U.S. Personally, I think they should have all met at the south pole and that we should just leave them there to colonize that part of the earth.

darin
12-21-2009, 07:54 AM
Blaw - we only got a couple-three inches. Just enough to be annoying. We 'need' about a foot.

emmett
12-21-2009, 10:14 AM
I think this massive snowstorm was caused by a specific rash of global warming that was set in motion by an overabundance of limousines and jet airplanes in too close a proximity to one another. All that hot air, along with that of the speakers at the Copenhagen lies summit, has blown the snow from Denmark to the U.S. Personally, I think they should have all met at the south pole and that we should just leave them there to colonize that part of the earth.

:lol: :laugh2: