PDA

View Full Version : Last election?

cat slave
12-19-2009, 08:24 PM
Call me a conspiracy theorist but I believe this last election could be our last,
really last.

Who would have thought anyone would be so blatant as to ram through the
things the prez and dems have rammed down out throats? Think we cant have
a dictator here? What would you call a totally unresponsive congress and a
marxist, muslim prez????

Things could well heat up before the scheduled election to such a point that
oh my, we need martial law to restore order!

Dont keep your head in the sand. It could happen.

We are in grave danger and strolling down the garden path with rose colored
glasses on if we think this is just another political cycle. Its not. This is
different and what we see is only the tip of the ice berg.

Binky
12-19-2009, 08:53 PM
If we aren't careful, we could be strolling down the path of no return....We are a short step from that path now... If there ever were a time to rise up and speak out with the numbers of citizens, it is now...... But as in ww2, when the time came to shout out in protest, the people of Germany let Hitler rise to power, trailing behind him the nazis..... They walked in and took over and in the aftermath of time, 10 million Jews were sent to the gas chambers. Why? Because they were Jewish and not part of Hitlers perfect arian nation. Evil slithers it's way thru the world in various shapes and forms. It has no set look. It could come as wolves in sheeps clothing..... The result is the same. Chaos, captivity and death are all part of evils agenda.....

Gaffer
12-19-2009, 09:42 PM
The war is coming soon. Look for a crisis sometime before the 2010 elections. And look for the silencing of anyone who speaks against the dark lord. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a conspiracy fact.

crin63
12-19-2009, 09:50 PM
I expected it to be this bad and worse, which is why I voted for McCain. There was no doubt in mind how bad this guy would be. I didn't like McCain at all but I knew what we were in for with this guy and had to do what I could to try and stop him.

Jeff
12-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Truth be told, how much of a election was the last one, between Acorn and the Black Panthers doing there thing, wasn't no real election

Gaffer
12-19-2009, 10:01 PM
I expected it to be this bad and worse, which is why I voted for McCain. There was no doubt in mind how bad this guy would be. I didn't like McCain at all but I knew what we were in for with this guy and had to do what I could to try and stop him.

I felt exactly the same way and argued that point repeatedly. The choice was a bad president or an evil, corrupt tyrant.

Binky
12-20-2009, 04:20 PM
I felt exactly the same way and argued that point repeatedly. The choice was a bad president or an evil, corrupt tyrant.

It seems those are the choices we have had to make in electing a pres., for many, many years now. As far as I'm concerned, we should abolish the two party system, making the way for individuals to run and set up their own means of campaign funding.....the whole shebang.....

Before the next election I'm switching over to independant...I've had it with Dems and Repugs. Enough is enough for me....I've been banged on the head many times over and I've decided it's time to wise up and pull a switcheroo....

-Cp
12-20-2009, 05:13 PM
We NEED THIS GUY:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VP2p91dvm6M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VP2p91dvm6M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Noir
12-20-2009, 05:45 PM
Call me a conspiracy theorist but I believe this last election could be our last,
really last.

Who would have thought anyone would be so blatant as to ram through the
things the prez and dems have rammed down out throats? Think we cant have
a dictator here? What would you call a totally unresponsive congress and a
marxist, muslim prez????

Things could well heat up before the scheduled election to such a point that
oh my, we need martial law to restore order!

Dont keep your head in the sand. It could happen.

We are in grave danger and strolling down the garden path with rose colored
glasses on if we think this is just another political cycle. Its not. This is
different and what we see is only the tip of the ice berg.

You're a conspiracy theorist.

12-20-2009, 08:35 PM
It seems those are the choices we have had to make in electing a pres., for many, many years now. As far as I'm concerned, we should abolish the two party system, making the way for individuals to run and set up their own means of campaign funding.....the whole shebang.....

Before the next election I'm switching over to independant...I've had it with Dems and Repugs. Enough is enough for me....I've been banged on the head many times over and I've decided it's time to wise up and pull a switcheroo....

Serioulsy, if it was that easy, dont you think we would have done so years ago?

HogTrash
12-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Isn't it odd that over the last two decades the right has lost all faith in government while the left has entrusted them with complete control over every aspect of their lives?

Binky
12-21-2009, 06:16 PM
Serioulsy, if it was that easy, dont you think we would have done so years ago?

Yep, I'm sure we've all sat on our butts the same as we do now, and just let it all float along while our minds paddled its boat around the sea of oblivion....It certainly is difficult to change a system, but you have to band together as one voice to try it....It takes action and face it, Americans are basically lazy and don't want to be bothered, so we all just go with the flow and that brings us to where we are now at......A two party system that bleeds us dry, and runs us over in their mad rush to destroy the country..... Yep, it's hard to change it or get rid of it.....If it requires a thought or two and some movement, we just won't do it.....and a bowel movement is about all we're going to produce........

BTW Avatar, I see you are starring in your first flick. How nice for you and I hope you had fun.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

KarlMarx
12-21-2009, 07:51 PM
If there is an election in 2012 and Barak O-butthead loses (and he will), expect widespread rioting, especially in inner cities and instigated by the likes of the Rev. (sic) Sharpton and Jackson and Louis Farakhan.

There will be accusations of a rigged election and racism, etc. The blacks are so psychologically invested in him that a defeat will trigger a huge backlash.

Kathianne
12-21-2009, 07:53 PM

You did, I knew he'd be 'bad', but really never thought it could be this bad. In all honesty, I never realized just how corrupt legislators have become. It's a damn shame.

The one thing I do know is that Obama seems not to care about 2010, not at all. That probably is what is scaring me the most!

HogTrash
12-21-2009, 08:26 PM
If there is an election in 2012 and Barak O-butthead loses (and he will), expect widespread rioting, especially in inner cities and instigated by the likes of the Rev. (sic) Sharpton and Jackson and Louis Farakhan.

There will be accusations of a rigged election and racism, etc. The blacks are so psychologically invested in him that a defeat will trigger a huge backlash.If this is going to happen, it is better that it happens now rather than latter when we become the minority in America.

Keep in mind the hispanics will join ranks with the blacks, not out of love for each other, but out of a mutual hatred for the white race.

This nation is due for a good house-cleaning anyway...We're carrying alot of dead weight and many white folks are getting tired of the burden.

HogTrash
12-21-2009, 08:34 PM
You did, I knew he'd be 'bad', but really never thought it could be this bad. In all honesty, I never realized just how corrupt legislators have become. It's a damn shame.

The one thing I do know is that Obama seems not to care about 2010, not at all. That probably is what is scaring me the most!The legislators, especially the Democrats, have always been corrupt except now under Obama they have become more emboldened, brazen and greedy.

Gaffer
12-21-2009, 09:11 PM

The one thing I do know is that Obama seems not to care about 2010, not at all. That probably is what is scaring me the most!

Even the libs in congress don't seem worried about 2010.They blatantly disrespect everyone and don't even try to cover up their lies. It's seems they know something we don't and are not concerned with the voters.

cat slave
12-22-2009, 12:26 AM
You're a conspiracy theorist.

And you....are blind!

cat slave
12-22-2009, 12:28 AM
The war is coming soon. Look for a crisis sometime before the 2010 elections. And look for the silencing of anyone who speaks against the dark lord. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a conspiracy fact.

My feelings exactly.

cat slave
12-22-2009, 12:29 AM
The legislators, especially the Democrats, have always been corrupt except now under Obama they have become more emboldened, brazen and greedy.

To say the least.....

Love your avatar. Noir probably thinks it photo shopped!

Binky
12-22-2009, 01:56 AM

There will be accusations of a rigged election and racism, etc. The blacks are so psychologically invested in him that a defeat will trigger a huge backlash.

I figured there'd have been rioting if he'd have lost.....

chloe
12-22-2009, 07:21 AM

I believe you, its scary .

HogTrash
12-22-2009, 04:38 PM
To say the least.....

Love your avatar. Noir probably thinks it photo shopped!You gotta fight for your chicken, Cat...LOL! :salute:

namvet
12-22-2009, 07:26 PM
I had this feeling the day after the election. and now the dark clouds of doom and gloom appear.

Kathianne
12-22-2009, 07:28 PM
I think that if the elections in 2010 appear tainted, there's going to be real trouble. There's a tsunami awaiting.

HogTrash
12-22-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm thinking more like maybe 2012!?

namvet
12-22-2009, 07:43 PM
I think that if the elections in 2010 appear tainted, there's going to be real trouble. There's a tsunami awaiting.

I hope it wipes DC off the face of the planet !!!!

Little-Acorn
12-22-2009, 07:59 PM
Isn't it odd that over the last two decades the right has lost all faith in government while the left has entrusted them with complete control over every aspect of their lives?

The right has not lost all faith in government.

The right has lost all faith in the present government.

I, for one, still have plenty of faith that government can work fairly well (as far as I will go, even with "good" government)... if correctly constituted.

But our present government continues to abandon the Constitution, and is on the road to tyranny and despotism, in defiance of the people who wrote and ratified that document. It's a trend that has existed for the last several administrations.

Little-Acorn
12-22-2009, 08:02 PM

I doubt it.

Remember, most people pay no attention to politics, except for the few minutes in the voting booth when they wonder which buttons to push, before going back to work.

The elections of 2010 will undoubtedly be tainted, probably far more than any national election in our history.

But few people will notice. Just the political geeks like you and me. To most, it never happened.

HogTrash
12-22-2009, 08:53 PM
I hope it wipes DC off the face of the planet !!!!Excuse my language, but Washington DC is a shit-hole populated by animals and infested with political corruption.

But America's monuments are there and I would prefer it if the trash could be taken out without damage to the infrastructure.

Kathianne
12-22-2009, 08:56 PM
I doubt it.

Remember, most people pay no attention to politics, except for the few minutes in the voting booth when they wonder which buttons to push, before going back to work.

The elections of 2010 will undoubtedly be tainted, probably far more than any national election in our history.

But few people will notice. Just the political geeks like you and me. To most, it never happened.

In every time but present, I'd agree with you. When parents ask me about what's happening, saying their kids are asking, I know something big is a foot. I've been teaching now 11 years, never had the parent questions I'm getting now, nearly daily.

namvet
12-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Excuse my language, but Washington DC is a shit-hole populated by animals and infested with political corruption.

But America's monuments are there and I would prefer it if the trash could be taken out without damage to the infrastructure.

the monuments and infrastructure have already been pissed and shit on and disgraced. I say drown the rats. all of em !!!

Little-Acorn
12-22-2009, 11:38 PM
When parents ask me about what's happening, saying their kids are asking, I know something big is a foot.

That's interesting. What kinds of questions are the kids asking?

Are they along the lines of:
"Why do those silly Republicans keep messing up our President's plans?"

Or more along the lines of,
"Why are they doing all this stuff over the weekends, during Christmas, etc.?"

I realize you're getting Q's from parents, more than from kids. But can you get a flavor of what the kids must be asking?

Gaffer
12-23-2009, 09:50 AM

I think tainted is an understatement. It will be along the lines of the iranian election.

Kathianne
12-23-2009, 09:54 AM
I think tainted is an understatement. It will be along the lines of the iranian election.

I keep hoping for the American people to wake up. Bad experience yesterday though talking with a friend of mine. Phd in Education, on state school commission, she actually asked ME if I felt 'better' about Obama now? I was like, 'you're getting it now? Right?' Nope, she thinks he's 'the best president, ever.' :eek: We agreed to stop talking about it.

Gaffer
12-23-2009, 10:23 AM
I keep hoping for the American people to wake up. Bad experience yesterday though talking with a friend of mine. Phd in Education, on state school commission, she actually asked ME if I felt 'better' about Obama now? I was like, 'you're getting it now? Right?' Nope, she thinks he's 'the best president, ever.' :eek: We agreed to stop talking about it.

I couldn't even talk to people like that anymore. I won't associate with them. I'd just have to walk away to prevent my thumping them on the spot. A Phd with no sense. Too many of them out there.

Kathianne
12-23-2009, 10:31 AM
I couldn't even talk to people like that anymore. I won't associate with them. I'd just have to walk away to prevent my thumping them on the spot. A Phd with no sense. Too many of them out there.

You know, I'm getting there. Sheesh!

Gaffer
12-23-2009, 10:43 AM
You know, I'm getting there. Sheesh!

While you might be friends with her, I'm sure you look at her in a different light now. All conversations will have to steer clear of politics.

Kathianne
12-23-2009, 10:56 AM
While you might be friends with her, I'm sure you look at her in a different light now. All conversations will have to steer clear of politics.

Yep, that's what we did. Been friends for over 30 years.