PDA

View Full Version : Dylan Ratigan Yells At Dem Congresswoman, Abruptly Ends Interview

red states rule
12-20-2009, 11:05 AM
I love it when libs attack other libs for not being liberal enough

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ghINDVKWogI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ghINDVKWogI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Binky
12-20-2009, 11:23 AM
That is a prime example of what has been happening in America. And aside from the fact that our politicans have their heads up their asses and are filled with greed, everyone talks over everyone else, and has no respect for the other. There is far too much yappin' goin' on and not enough zippers.....Opinions and egos fly. And those that yap the loudest and longest are the ones most in love with the sound of their own voices... You would think, (key word is "think"), that with all the serious problems we face today, everyone would shut the hell up and let actually listen to someone that may have a solution, or find a way to a solution. But we may never know because there is just too much disrespect for the opinions of others....

red states rule
12-20-2009, 11:30 AM
That is a prime example of what has been happening in America. And aside from the fact that our politicans have their heads up their asses and are filled with greed, everyone talks over everyone else, and has no respect for the other. There is far too much yappin' goin' on and not enough zippers.....Opinions and egos fly. And those that yap the loudest and longest are the ones most in love with the sound of their own voices... You would think, (key word is "think"), that with all the serious problems we face today, everyone would shut the hell up and let actually listen to someone that may have a solution, or find a way to a solution. But we may never know because there is just too much disrespect for the opinions of others....

Yea, that 3.2% profit margin ins companies make must come to an end.

I would like to ask Ms Schultz why Dems shot down a Republican bill that would have allowed ins companies to sell across state lines

It would have lowered cost, and given people more choice in their plans. Of copusre that would have actually empowered the people - something Dems never want to happen

Gaffer
12-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Why does he have guests if all he does is talks over them. Never watched him before as I NEVER watch that station. The lady should have goten up and walked out. She definitely made him look like a bigger fool than he was already making himself look.

Mr. P
12-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Wow!!!

I hope this continues cuz it'll make 2010 a breeze! :laugh2:

red states rule
12-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Why does he have guests if all he does is talks over them. Never watched him before as I NEVER watch that station. The lady should have goten up and walked out. She definitely made him look like a bigger fool than he was already making himself look.

that is how the folks at MSNBC operate. The Obama worshipers there will not tolerate anyone - regardless of party - to disagree with their far left anti-capitalism agenda

Now Sgt Schultz goes after Chris Matthews. It is good to see libares going after each other

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=GdaGZuQuqG" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=GdaGZuQuqG" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Joyful HoneyBee
12-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Here is how much of this comes across to me....."Wah Wah Wah...blah, blah blah, my special interest agenda is most important!" from the left. Then, it goes "Blabbity blab blab, blahty blah blah, my pork belly agenda rules." from the right. Both are indicative of the fact that neither side sees reality through anything other than a smoky glass. We need smaller government, less intrusion into our lives, a stronger defense that is well supported, less constrictions on free enterprise in the country, and taxes that are fairly and appropriately administered (as would be the case with a flat rate sales tax instead of income tax and capital gains tax).

The media, both liberal and conservative, are just fanning the fires to create the smoke screens that work with the mirrors to keep people confused and agitated all the time.

I have said all along, and will continue to say that donkeys and elephants have outlived their purposefulness. The two party system is defunct and non-functional. It has evolved into a deep black abyss that keeps sucking our lives into a bottomless pit of debt, over regulation, loss of privacy and loss of freedom. Unless we want to continue to get what we always got, we must direct our efforts into showing this two party system that we are mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore.

Binky
12-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Yea, that 3.2% profit margin ins companies make must come to an end.

I would like to ask Ms Schultz why Dems shot down a Republican bill that would have allowed ins companies to sell across state lines

It would have lowered cost, and given people more choice in their plans. Of copusre that would have actually empowered the people - something Dems never want to happen

You could ask, but whether or not you get a truthful answer is a whole other thing..... And I think you have just answered your own question...It would lower the costs and empower the people....There ya go.....Two very good reasons why the bill was shot down......

red states rule
12-20-2009, 01:39 PM
You could ask, but whether or not you get a truthful answer is a whole other thing..... And I think you have just answered your own question...It would lower the costs and empower the people....There ya go.....Two very good reasons why the bill was shot down......

When ANY politican tells me they are looking out for me, how their actions will save me money, and I need not worry about them making things worse - I know they are full of it

Besdies, Dems refuse to make the bill public - yet want to hurry up and pass it so they can go on Christmas vacation

That tells me they have alot to hide and keep from the voters