PDA

View Full Version : another DP man in love with me

Luna Tick
12-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Here's my sig:
This is my boring and uncreative signature.

After I came out with that one, jimnyc, turns up with this sig:
I need a new signature, the old one is boring me.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Wow, JimNYC, I'm touched by yoru adoration, but I'm sorry to have to disappoint you. I may be God's gift to men, but all men may not have me. The feelings just aren't there. However, I'm honored and touched by your imitation of my sig.

chloe
12-20-2009, 09:56 PM
Here's my sig:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Wow, JimNYC, I'm touched by yoru adoration, but I'm sorry to have to disappoint you. I may be God's gift to men, but all men may not have me. The feelings just aren't there. However, I'm honored and touched by your imitation of my sig.

Geez tough break Jeff n Jim.....say Luna is there any man here that you secretly fancy? I saw Noir joined the gal pals and he is a snazzy dresser....well? Secret crush on anyone at DP?

HogTrash
12-20-2009, 11:20 PM
Geez tough break Jeff n Jim.....say Luna is there any man here that you secretly fancy? :mm:

Luna Tick
12-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Geez tough break Jeff n Jim.....say Luna is there any man here that you secretly fancy? I saw Noir joined the gal pals and he is a snazzy dresser....well? Secret crush on anyone at DP?

That information will remain a secret and hence will further enhance my mysteriousness.

chloe
12-20-2009, 11:30 PM
That information will remain a secret and hence will further enhance my mysteriousness.

Indeed....I think it is working like a magical charm....look at how hogtrash skips to worship and hang on your every word you post....he might need to change his username to puppylovetrash......

jimnyc
12-21-2009, 11:06 PM
Here's my sig:

Every time you post I see that hideous avatar and can't keep my eyes on the screen long enough to read your signature. Seems to me that YOU are the one keeping tabs on me and noticed any similarities. But I do find some great qualities in you. The next time I'm lucky enough to get laid, I will think of your avatar and extend my joy for another hour or so!

Jeff
12-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Every time you post I see that hideous avatar and can't keep my eyes on the screen long enough to read your signature. Seems to me that YOU are the one keeping tabs on me and noticed any similarities. But I do find some great qualities in you. The next time I'm lucky enough to get laid, I will think of your avatar and extend my joy for another hour or so!

LMAO, thats cold to tell Gods gift to men, LOL

Joyful HoneyBee
12-21-2009, 11:32 PM
LT seems to be very secure and obviously feels HOT enough to ward off cold remarks. :laugh2: