PDA

View Full Version : Serving U.S troops could face prison if they fall pregnant while active.

-Cp
12-21-2009, 02:41 AM
What the HELL?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1237333/Serving-U-S-troops-face-prison-fall-pregnant-active.html

Noir
12-21-2009, 05:25 AM
Well I guess the men they are with should have a well planned pull out strategy =p

HogTrash
12-21-2009, 06:07 AM
Does anyboby really believe someone will actually do prison time for getting knocked up while serving?

My guess is their medical coverage won't pay for the pregnacy and they will get a general discharge.

CSM
12-21-2009, 07:33 AM
Hmmm...sometimes the military can cause more mayhem in the courts than they do on the battlefield!

emmett
12-21-2009, 10:25 AM
While not military wide "law", commanders of deployed detachments can impose such a rule and enforce it.......

Ready for this..(?)

AS THEY SHOULD!!

Look, it was women who wanted the "equal" treatment and opportunity to serve in battle zones. Well.....welcome to the field ma'am. There are downsides to being at war.

Now, there are some ways to avoid getting pregnat. Raincoats for one, and there are others. I would think a soldier has access to these things, well, I KNOW they do. Use em!

Sending both a man and woman who are married to a war zone is wrong if they have children already. Surely we still have enough vollies to avoid this.

A man can't simply get pregnat to avoid his duty, neither then should the ladies.

Good rule!

darin
12-21-2009, 10:50 AM
there's one advantage to gays in the military. Course, the increase in STDs would mean fewer combat-ready Soldiers.

Can't win 'em all.

HogTrash
12-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Look, it was women who wanted the "equal" treatment and opportunity to serve in battle zones. Well.....welcome to the field ma'am.I think what many women actually meant was equal, but with priviledges.

Noir
12-21-2009, 12:19 PM
A man can't simply get pregnat to avoid his duty, neither then should the ladies.

By this you would be assuming that this is the intent of all female soilders to get pregnant, and while I'm sure some may do this to get out of combat duty it is wrong to assume that is the intention of all.

Luna Tick
12-21-2009, 01:03 PM
Now, there are some ways to avoid getting pregnat. Raincoats for one, and there are others. I would think a soldier has access to these things, well, I KNOW they do. Use em!

Raincoats? That's ridiculous. You can't get pregnant from rain. If a woman goes outside in the rain without a raincoat, she'll just get wet, but she won't get pregnant. I can't believe how ignorant about sex you are.

There are simple things that can prevent pregnancy, however. If no regular spermicide is available, Mountain Dew can be used. It's a natural spermicide. A woman can also jump up and down after sex. The gravity from the jumping will pull the sperm cells down and prevent impregnation. I wonder if the military has those mini trampolines. The man can also pull out just before ejaculation and shout, "Hail Mary" and then put it back in, and she won't get pregnant. This confuses the Holy Ghost who did the immaculate conception and gives him a headache and that scares the angels of conception away.

darin
12-21-2009, 01:14 PM
Raincoats? That's ridiculous. You can't get pregnant from rain. If a woman goes outside in the rain without a raincoat, she'll just get wet, but she won't get pregnant. I can't believe how ignorant about sex you are.

There are simple things that can prevent pregnancy, however. If no regular spermicide is available, Mountain Dew can be used. It's a natural spermicide. A woman can also jump up and down after sex. The gravity from the jumping will pull the sperm cells down and prevent impregnation. I wonder if the military has those mini trampolines. The man can also pull out just before ejaculation and shout, "Hail Mary" and then put it back in, and she won't get pregnant. This confuses the Holy Ghost who did the immaculate conception and gives him a headache and that scares the angels of conception away.

raincoat is a polite way of saying 'condom'. And you're pathetic.

Luna Tick
12-21-2009, 01:31 PM
raincoat is a polite way of saying 'condom'. And you're pathetic.

Why thank you for the love. No need to get sassy just because you lust over me and can't have me.

HogTrash
12-21-2009, 01:49 PM
By this you would be assuming that this is the intent of all female soilders to get pregnant, and while I'm sure some may do this to get out of combat duty it is wrong to assume that is the intention of all.How typically liberal...Please tell me you are aware that emmett was not referring to all women in the military.